Oh wow congrats @Zeo Share some of those Micaiahs

I mean you can always slap Spd +3 on the new Micaiah if you ever miss the Spd nature haha

I think you're still in a good spot looks at my 14 orbs

It's stories like that I feel obligated to open any of the desired colour in the 1st session, even if I only plan to just do a free pull haha. Although if the circle is 4 or 5 of the same colour I get scared haha

Edited by mcsilas

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Celica +Atk -Spd (-Spd is absolutely unusable on a glass cannon) arrives from leftover orbs. Bought 300 orbs, got me the three Micaiah merges I needed, and a 5-star Tailtiu that was immediately yoinked by Summer Camilla. 50 orbs are now left over for the legendary.

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

@mampfoid @mcsilas @NegativeExponents- @Rafiel's Aria @Cute Chao @Usana @Rezzy @Vaximillian @Ginko

I went in hoping against hope for a Rhajat since she's the only one I don't have. Pool opened to 3 blues, 1 red and a colorless. Figures. Did the free pull and got a *3 Effie. Initial kneejerk reaction was to bow out, but I went ahead and pulled the next blue.

V6SqhHa.jpg

Yep! 2nd Micaiah! Drive ATK or Distant DEF fodder get!....

...is what I WOULD say.... She's freaking +ATK/-HP. You can't be serious... Now I have to decide weather or not I want to keep my +SPD/-HP one or build up this one.

Pulled from the other blue but it was trash. All in all though, getting this for 8 stone is a pretty good deal. So I'm out. 85 orbs left. I should have 105 but I screwed up and pulled on the Ylissean banner prematurely.

Congrats! My free pull was a Merric, since it was all greens and grays for me.  I'm holding off to see what the legendary banner has.

@Zeo Congrats~! I was also hoping for Rhajat to fill the Rhajat shaped hole in my barracks(apparently Tharja doesn't quite fit in that hole). Unlike you had 3red 2green. Got a Beruka and a Merric, both 3*. Also I keep forgetting that Effie is available at 3* these days. Always throws me for a loop when I see someone say they pulled one.

@Sophie -Spd isn't that bad a bane for Chrom there. I was going to fodder all the horse Chroms I pulled trying for male Morgan awhile back myself, but then I decided maybe a mounted Falchion user would help my horse army. And yeah, I'm glad I changed my mind. He's a big help when I need to run horses AND a Falchion user. I'm not even a Chrom fan and I'm glad I didn't make the mistake of sending him home or foddering him off. He's way better than his normal self in every way, including the artwork even, imo. And this is just me personally, but it's also rather fun running him alongside my 5 star +10 Freddy. :P It's like Freddy is helping his lord practice all that mounted combat!

I do admit that his "I'm being helpful!" line is cheesy and dumb though. That's why I don't like Chrom much as a character, really. He's too much of a cheesy dork in the bad way. To me, there's being an adorable dork like male Morgan, and there's being just a dumb weird dork like Chrom. xP

I believe my horse Chrom is +Def, but I don't remember his bane and it hasn't mattered, lol. He's been that good for me. Though I did pull three of him, which means he has two merges, but yeah.

Edited by Anacybele

3 hours ago, Sophie said:

Thank you so much to @Arcanite to help me save up to make finally getting my favorite character a reality.
<3

Hide contents

tCd2WIZ.png

Also got this boi
kQ8BjlP.png
-Spd, probably fodder.

Congrats on finally getting your Micaiah

4 hours ago, Sophie said:

Thank you so much to @Arcanite to help me save up to make finally getting my favorite character a reality.
<3

Hide contents

tCd2WIZ.png

Also got this boi
kQ8BjlP.png
-Spd, probably fodder.

Unless you already have one, either fodder off the Sword Valor to someone else or keep him for that express purpose.  That will always be a valuable skill to have when grinding up SP for new swords.  Unless you already have a unit for that.  Elsewise, fodder him off for that Chill Def; a great skill to have for a unit that will stay out of the fight and provide support, especially if you put it on a unit with an additional non-def ploy skill.

Edited by Selena4Lyfe

4 hours ago, Sophie said:

<3

Reveal hidden contents

tCd2WIZ.png

Also got this boi
kQ8BjlP.png
-Spd, probably fodder.

Welcome ~ baby grill has come home ☆

ANNIHILATE ALL TEH HORSES AND ARMORS 

4 minutes ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

Unless you already have one, either fodder off the Sword Valor to someone else or keep him for that express purpose.  That will always be a valuable skill to have when grinding up SP for new units.

I have Gray already, so I don't need someone else on that front.

4 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I have Gray already, so I don't need someone else on that front.

Awesome!  In that case, you have two obvious choices: either fodder off for Aether, especially if it's for an Arena unit, or give the Chill Def to a unit you use expressly for support/debuffing.

Well, obvious to me.  I'm sure you have your own plans...

*hides in corner in fetal position*

Edited by Selena4Lyfe

Curse my impatience!  I spent a 100 orbs on the Sketchy summer banner now, instead of waiting for after pulling everything I wanted from Legendary banner.  Pulling blues and reds.  First pity breaker was blue, Tailtiu!  It was so so IVs, luckily I had ideal +spd/-res at 4 star so I promoted her and merged the pitybreaker onto her.   2nd pity breaker was sword Lyn.  +HP/-def, I merged her onto my +def/-res Lyn.  I finished pulling the circle, colorless got me Summer Takumi!  So the orbs weren't a total waste.  He is -atk/+res, not so great, but I guess at least with buffs his bulk will be decent.  -Atk might make me go towards Moonbow, but he comes with Glimmer, guess I'll keep Glimmer for now and see how it does.

23 hours ago, Zeo said:

@mampfoid @mcsilas @NegativeExponents- @Rafiel's Aria @Cute Chao @Usana @Rezzy @Vaximillian @Ginko

I went in hoping against hope for a Rhajat since she's the only one I don't have. Pool opened to 3 blues, 1 red and a colorless. Figures. Did the free pull and got a *3 Effie. Initial kneejerk reaction was to bow out, but I went ahead and pulled the next blue.

Yep! 2nd Micaiah! Drive ATK or Distant DEF fodder get!....

...is what I WOULD say.... She's freaking +ATK/-HP. You can't be serious... Now I have to decide weather or not I want to keep my +SPD/-HP one or build up this one.

Pulled from the other blue but it was trash. All in all though, getting this for 8 stone is a pretty good deal. So I'm out. 85 orbs left. I should have 105 but I screwed up and pulled on the Ylissean banner prematurely.

Congrats. :3 Honestly, I'd have trouble choosing between +SPD and +ATK. I haven't run the calculations, but I think +ATK is what she wants for eliminating armors in one round of combat. But I've been enjoying +SPD. I think it opens her up to some more flexible builds. 

Got a 3* Effie myself. Probably should have gone for red, but it is what it is. I may consider her for a merge project someday...but I've already got way too many of those in the works. XD

@Zeo That great! Any Micaiah is a good Micaiah. Have you decided which one you want to keep?

I went for the only green orb of the bunch hoping for Rhajat but I ended with Ignis/Earth Boost fodder which is fine too.

I was gonna go red because a Celica would’ve been cool and even if I didn’t get her that’s a chance of getting Fury fodder but there was no reds. Wish those legendary fodder banners would come back since I haven’t seen Hinata for months now.

So I since I'm not crazy for the new legendary banner I thought I could get Olivia another shot. She didn't come, but another Siegbert (red off-focus pity breakers), he broke a 4% rate so I opened the other 4 orbs as well:

Spoiler

x6iNMdQ.png

That's a pleasant surprise! Now I can grind Ikes HM before foddering him off again. 

@Zeo @mcsilas

Ike +RES/-DEF, Siegbert +DEF/-ATK, Libra +RES/-HP

I'm not sure about Siegbert yet, fodder or merge? I'm not using him much because of Roy, and ATK tactic is very valuable and Legaults rare. 

@mampfoid congrats on the Reposition fodder!

oh and those three 5 stars as well haha. Now you can fill that Ike-shaped HM hole in your game at least (until they raise the cap again)

yeah Atk Tactic fodder is understandable since I haven’t seen a Legault ever as well.

nice Libra as well! I want him to but it’s better to wait for demotion

never summoned a triple 5 star in one session so nice going!

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

@mampfoid congrats on the Reposition fodder!

oh and those three 5 stars as well haha. Now you can fill that Ike-shaped HM hole in your game at least (until they raise the cap again)

yeah Atk Tactic fodder is understandable since I haven’t seen a Legault ever as well.

nice Libra as well! I want him to but it’s better to wait for demotion

never summoned a triple 5 star in one session so nice going!

Hehe thanks, in fact I was out of Barsts. 

I think I've had a triple 5* session once before. I pulled three Legaults so far, but I want to spread that skill among my mixed teams. 

@mampfoid Fantastic session! You got an Ike again got a focus unit and a Siegbert with Reposition fodder to boot!

As for Seigbert though, I'd say you're just stuck with him. His nature sucks, but it would be a waste to fodder him off for ATK Tactic when he's such a rare unit and Legault comes with it.  I'm sure he'll find one use in your army or another.

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

@mampfoid Fantastic session! You got an Ike again got a focus unit and a Siegbert with Reposition fodder to boot!

As for Seigbert though, I'd say you're just stuck with him. His nature sucks, but it would be a waste to fodder him off for ATK Tactic when he's such a rare unit and Legault comes with it.  I'm sure he'll find one use in your army or another.

No, it's already my third Siegbert (all off-focus ...)! My first Siegbert got a great nature (+ATK/-RES), is leveled up, mostly built, but used only in AA. Before Legault became a thing, I foddered second Siegbert to Cordelia. I meant merging would be a waste, since I already have a merged sword Cav in Roy. 

On 7/23/2018 at 6:08 PM, Landmaster said:

I said I need to get Summer Leo because the Event is almost over and I got him on the second pull (3 counting Summon where I didn't get any Red Orbs).). I have been literally so lucky with pulling the Summer Heroes, I literally told myself I'f be floored if I got him as quick as I did.

And with that, all of the Summer Heroes I was absolutely itching to get have been obtained. I may try a could more times for Innes and perhaps Robin if I can get a chance but I'm not counting on my luck to continue~

Lucky, it took me forever to get Lon'qu :I

(sigh) all I want is at this moment in time are new characters. 
I'm trying to get the new Olivia, and instead i have again

Hinata. AGAIN
3 star PALLA, AGAIN
3 star Elliwood AGAIN
3 star NOWI AGAIN
i also got another Legault (but at least this time it was a 5 gold star),

honestly, i get it's RNG and stuff like that but if the point of this thing is to get me to buy more orbs (which i don't mind doing when i have cash) , or even play the game, it would again, but nice if there was some kind of game-mumbo-jumbo to prevent duplications.  I don't need 7 Eiliwoods and 10 Marias. I don't need ALL of the special players, but i'm pretty sure there's more to the pulls than the constant characters i keep getting. (and this is just from my (rapidly) dwindling hoard of orbs i've saved for banners i thought i'd like to get something from, my Black Knight pack and the July bonus i purchased for my birthday).

i'm sorry for whinging.
I'd just really like to get a new character. 

16 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

@Zeo That great! Any Micaiah is a good Micaiah. Have you decided which one you want to keep?

I went for the only green orb of the bunch hoping for Rhajat but I ended with Ignis/Earth Boost fodder which is fine too.

I was gonna go red because a Celica would’ve been cool and even if I didn’t get her that’s a chance of getting Fury fodder but there was no reds. Wish those legendary fodder banners would come back since I haven’t seen Hinata for months now.

too bad we can't trade. i have seven. 

It's official...  I have absolutely no self-control.

Ghpn4So.png

Ue15eJv.png

I'm feeling mixed.  In happy for the catch, but still disgusted with the spending.  I can easily still use her with those IVs, she'll just be dedicated exclusively to dancing except maybe against slower greens.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to spend the rest of the day grinding out in CCs and SAs.