Well since today's sources of orbs were kind enough to bump me up to 20 I went and opened a session on the summer dancer banner. I have gotten up to 3.75 pity from various other orb sources. 1 Colorless, 3 reds, 1 blue. I already have Micaiah and was gunning for Xander. Guess who was under the colorless orb? +DEF/-ATK Xander. I guess he didn't eat a super bane and defense really helps him since he will get doubled by anything and 32 attack isn't terrible. But really game?

Anyways since I had the two I most wanted I figured I am done with this banner and just finished the session to see if I would get a better Micaiah or even Ryoma.

bSJarUl.png

Well you don't look like Ryoma. Or Micaiah for that matter. She is +RES/-HP. Not terrible. It brings her up to the 150 bracket and gives her better mixed bulk. But anyways this was quite the haul and no banes that I can't live with or boons that would make me want to cry(+SPD Xander anyone?).

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I'd take +spd Xander as long as he wasn't -atk. That said, it seems you got the same Xander as I did.

Edited by Sunwoo

15 hours ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

Oooh, can I have those?  I wanna have a Firesweep on standby for that faithful day that I get Brutal Cordelia!  Also, I can never have enough fast swords and my heart aches for my Awakening waifu! 

If trading was a thing and you had a Xander, sure xD

My colourless bad luck continues, sadly -.- Still 5 percent pity breaker but only because only one colourless orb is appearing each session (at least it's not 0 any more). Seriously, when did colourless become the same as green?!

So pumped to see Sanaki, she was my last missing Tellius character. Was pretty unhappy that I missed her during the dailies. Took 70 orbs to pull her, at +Atk -Def. I had a few circles with no red, had to pull green to avoid the other two.

All I am missing now: Saber, Tana, Flying Nino, and Performing Azura.

Despite the news about Cyl2 probably coming out tomorrow - I spent about 100 orbs on the micaiah banner (well, I should still have about 200 orbs left that I can farm). Shigure broke my pity rate of 3,50 or 3,75, next session had no blues so I picked a colorless and got a -atk Sothe. Took a break after that but decided to continue sniping -  luckily got her in the end +atk-spd - guess speed wasnt her strong suit to begin with.

Free pull was 4*Saizo and since there were 2 colorless I pulled the other one and got 5*Sothe which saves me 20k in feathers and lets me play with one of my favorite dagger users at 5*.  Now hopefully the banner tomorrow will be good to me.

I hit 13 orbs, which is my limit for colourless before I try again.

Got a circle with nowt ¬¬

So I had nine orbs and thought, fine, whatever. 5.25 pity rate. Colourless aren't coming.

Got a circle with exactly 2.

First one is Setsuna 4*. 4 orbs left...

Finally, finally, my Xander appears!

I'm down to 0 orbs, but I have my Ryoma and Xander so I'm happy again :)

Darnit they just had to put Sanaki on that banner while I already had a quite sad orb stash for tomorrow. I love Sanaki and mine has the worst IVs possible so I decided to try one round (while also hoping to get more Soleil inbetween).

I got four reds so that started out well.

All four was trash though: 4* Roy, 4* Hana, 4* Raigh, 4* Tiki :(

RIP 12 orbs I could've saved, now I'm really hoping there's only one Brave hero I want tomorrow haha

Pulled a L'Arachel for free on the BHB banner. Thankfully, the BHB rewards gave nine extra Orbs, which I'll hold onto for the CYL event.

Well, I have not been here in a while, have I? Well, let me talk about my recent pulls.

On the Summer banner, I got 4 five stars. A Lute, a Soleil, a Shigure, and. S!Camilla. All had odd natures, and Camilla was the only one out of those that I wanted.

Next, onto the Festival Banner. I got a regular Elincia, a Neutral Hector, and a Neutral F!Xander

So, my hauls have been good, if I do say so

I can't believe it..... after half a year of not pulling any most wanted targets (I posted my frustration in this thread not too long ago):

Spoiler

Finally, I get what I wanted, within my low orb count of merely 60 orbs, since it always gets wasted on trash or off-focus)

5b7bbb677245a_2018-08-2109_06_52.thumb.png.32aba60270d1cc1c16eab71fc8291da9.png

Not only do I finally have a blue DC Armor, I don't even have to hesitate sacking one of them for Bold Fighter on H!Jakob (+Att/-Spd), who has been waiting patiently in the corner to complete his kit. And to top it all, I can just pick Veronica for free now, who I really wanted as well.

My curse is broken, may it never return and forever remain in hell, where it belongs. The biggest luck to you all, that you never experience the frustration I had for quite some time, but rather share my joy on this very day.

EDIT: Nevermind about free Veronica...

Spoiler

5b7bc1d94cdfd_2018-08-2109_39_23.thumb.png.243b0f3545835592a00261b5eb6e9a83.png

I don't even know who to pick now. Probably Ephraim or another Hector for more Bold Fighters. I'll definitely stop summoning now. Naga blessed me, thank you.

Edited by MonkeyCheez3K

Tried to see if I'd get any units doing a full session before I made the free pick. Nothing but junk. Tried a second full session to press my luck for the same results. Still none of the fodder I'm looking for either.

Free picking Veronica and stopping before I dig a deeper hole in my orbs.