Around 170 orbs and I got a Sigurd +def -atk (my third one) in the second session, then a Brave Celica -def +hp and a Brave Hector +spd -hp (I'm fine with this) in the third session. Then in the search of a better Celica and the last Marth merge I got a Soleil -spd +hp and finally one Marth 4*. Then I tried one more time and I got 3 reds and 2 colorless and the final result was this:

Ares +spd -def, Jaffar -spd +res, Karla +spd -def and Brave Celica +atk -hp. And a LaD fooder as a bonus.

7ixx-Kjg-eM.jpg

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Well, RIP, no Brave Heroes for me yet after 50 orbs of blue/colourless sniping. It was like only 1 blue orb wanted to show up each time. And suddenly all the Rodericks decide to show up- two 3 star Rodericks showed up in my first session, and another one also appears later on. I appreciate the Firesweep, but not right now. Also back to back +Spd Azamas.

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

Did another summon and I get Ests again after avoiding her for a while. And a Rebecca. Welp, time to do some quests.

Ouch, sorry to hear that. Azama, Roderick, Rebecca and Est get ugly if they show up too often. 

16 minutes ago, DevLink said:

Ares +spd -def, Jaffar -spd +res, Karla +spd -def and Brave Celica +atk -hp. And a LaD fooder as a bonus.

What the? Wow that's a fantastic pull, congratulations! I don't think I ever got four 5* in one session. Also the boons on your swords are sweet. 

24 minutes ago, DevLink said:

Around 170 orbs and I got a Sigurd +def -atk (my third one) in the second session, then a Brave Celica -def +hp and a Brave Hector +spd -hp (I'm fine with this) in the third session. Then in the search of a better Celica and the last Marth merge I got a Soleil -spd +hp and finally one Marth 4*. Then I tried one more time and I got 3 reds and 2 colorless and the final result was this:

7ixx-Kjg-eM.jpg

That's some positive VooDoo right there~

After the Paralogue quests were done and the login rewards claimed, I ended up with 31 orbs (spent a couple for Light's Blessings) from my post-Arena total of 17. No Brave or off-focus 5* heroes came in, but I did get a few Ares copies that I'll earmark for a future merge project.

Went with Brave Hector as my free pick.

1 hour ago, Kruggov said:

She's not the worst pitybreak, as Wrathful Staff is Wrathful Staff.

True, it could've been Mist. It's just...my main healers already have Wrathful Staff...

Well went in with 59 orbs and pulled 2 5*s, Legault and Veronica.  I chose Hector for my free pick and I will be snipping for Ephraim until I get him.  I am really happy about Legault since I have wanted him since he came out and him being 5* saves me 20k feathers.  Veronica will be fun and she was the girl I wanted most.  Now I have a 3.25% pity rate and I want Ephraim.  Looks like grinding CCs for me.

Free pull was Hector

Spent my saved up Orbs on Veronica, sadly the only + SPD one was also - Atk, so I went with a +Atk -DEF one

Since healer skills are so limited, I think I might pull summer Elincia just for the atk speed push once I get orbs again

@SatsumaFSoysoy @mcsilas @mampfoid @Rafiel's Aria @Cute Chao

Remember how I solemnly vowed to refrain from pulling until Hector the Third? I only managed to hold out for five whole days. I’m weak.

Tempted by hopes of a better Celica, I pulled red on the CYL2 banner. Spotlights include:

Atk/Res Athena!

Screenshot_20180821-204208.png

Atk/Res Soleil!
Screenshot_20180821-204443.png

And a neutral Horse Chrom!
Screenshot_20180821-210622.png

These are all absolutely welcome because I like them and also, in case of Chrom, I can always use more dragonslayers.

Then, with my rate broken, I turned my eyes towards the Draconic Aura banner and resumed pulling red in hopes of Karla. Soon I got a Draconic Aura user indeed, in Def/Res flavour:
Screenshot_20180821-210651.png

I should have known he was coming. First his sword showed up… then himself. Nice! I’m not a fan of Alm as a character but he’s fun to use as a unit in his own games and a beast on the battlefield in Heroes. Also, Falchion.

…Lucina is the only Falchion user I’m missing now. Damn. This hurts.

6 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Good luck getting a better Celica and a Karla ... and of course a Lucina one day. 

Now I need to get back to saving for Hectors (I need at least two or even three if I want to keep one) and/or the apparent Genealogy banner in a couple of weeks…

6 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

That's a nice haul, at least :D

Lucina will come... one day...

Thanks! I can’t complain about my off-focus luck recently. No less than four welcome five-stars at 3% or 3.25%. If that isn’t lucky, I don’t know what is.
Hope will never die, will it?

13 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Now I need to get back to saving for Hectors (I need at least two or even three if I want to keep one) and/or the apparent Genealogy banner in a couple of weeks…

Missed the fact you had such a plan. Good luck getting Hectors then.

Do you aim for tier 21? 

Just now, mampfoid said:

Missed the fact you had such a plan. Good luck getting Hectors then.

Do you aim for tier 21? 

Of course not. I just wanted to build my armoured girls team of Gwendy, Sheena, Effie, and hopeful eventual Meg.

8 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

All merge material, sounds strong. 

Actually, yeah. I can easily merge them up when I decide to. Assuming Meg makes it into the game and gets demoted after her banner.

Actually I'm going to pull on the banner any 5* unit. What I got for 180 orbs is:

VD87AvD.png

OkxwrUz.png

nc0VWMY.png

• +def -spd armored  Ephraim and a +def -hp one
  • +res -def BvLucina
  • +hp -spd Elise (that hurts)
  •  +hp -def Brave Veronica I forgot to take a picture of. I'll keep that as a base.

And merges for my projects, overall I feel good about the banner. I'll invest more in characters I have more interest in.

That moment when you realize the only legendary heroes you have are the free ones (even though my L!Ike is +2 and my Fjorm is +3). Not for lack of trying either. Oh well. That'll be rectified one day.

After collecting some orbs and taking from Feh, I continued my summoning on the CYL banner. Not without a reward:

5* PegaNino
5* Veronica

Both IVs are not ideal, but this is perfect for me. I might go for Ephraim on the free summon, but I haven't made up my mind yet.

Did first pull session. No brave heroes but I did get my first Ares added to the Catalogue as well as an optimal Oscar to promote. At 15 orbs this is a better haul than some of my 200+orb sessions. Will spend more orbs at the end of the month once I can confirm the next legendary banner will have a poor loadout of units for me to try for. My goal is to nab one Brave Hero before redeeming my freebie. Veronica is for sure my pick, but there's always a possibility she's the one I'll get and my current ~200 orbs is likely enough to nab one brave hero off this banner before the end of the month when I'll want to start saving again.

Edited by Glennstavos

I decided to just do one full pull from Brave Heroes Mk. 2 to see if I could get any of them, then use my freebie accordingly.

66hSB53.png?1

Sure, I'll gladly take a Pega Nino merge. Now it's back to Festival in Hoshido for me, though not before I make a surprising pick with my freebie.

Spoiler

Gmg4e34.png?1

Except not at all. Hector Emblem is all ready to go now!