3 hours ago, Zeo said:

@mcsilas @mampfoid @Alexmender @eclipse @Cute Chao @Usana @Rezzy @Alkaid 

Heh... seriously?

Reveal hidden contents

7vdOH1x.jpg

Free pull... not pull after the free one for 4 orbs, not inside the free pool, free pull. 0 Orbs. There was but one green stone. I've been pulling colorless for Matthew and there was one colorless orb but I decided just to grab my free green and get out of there. I obscure my screen with the sound down and I see the wings appear. Completely speechless. 

She's true neutral.

You never know what this game is gonna throw at you, huh?

Congrats :D

I went for her, but I got someone unimportant. I can't remember how unimportant as I can't remember who they were. All I know is they weren't her and they weren't Libra :(

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Zeo Grats! Myrrh is a very fun unit to have around. She has saved my bacon quite a few times!

And I am a bit less salty today. My 5.5 pity may have died for nothing, but Today out popped a +ATK/-DEF Veronica from a lone colorless orb. Good Enough. Would have likely preferred +SPD since Staff units have so many skill restrictions that getting her speed up is going to be a lot harder/more expensive than just dropping Darting Blow on her. Looks like the best offense she can muster will be to double down on either ATK+3 or SPD+3. I'll probably choose speed. Can never have too much speed.

Edit- Forgot there was a new banner. My Freebie was a Libra, who is new to me. Only a 4* though. +RES/-ATK. Guess he wanted as many of his stats to be 32 as possible. But I got Wo Gun fodder if I ever want it.

Edited by Usana

4 hours ago, Zeo said:

@mcsilas @mampfoid @Alexmender @eclipse @Cute Chao @Usana @Rezzy @Alkaid 

Heh... seriously?

Hide contents

7vdOH1x.jpg

Free pull... not pull after the free one for 4 orbs, not inside the free pool, free pull. 0 Orbs. There was but one green stone. I've been pulling colorless for Matthew and there was one colorless orb but I decided just to grab my free green and get out of there. I obscure my screen with the sound down and I see the wings appear. Completely speechless. 

She's true neutral.

You never know what this game is gonna throw at you, huh?

Congrats, I tried getting the 3 red orbs, but nothing but fodder.  I saw 4* Ares and for a second thought I pulled Eldigan.

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

instead i got a different Chill user..

A +Atk/-Res Hellica!

Fantastic free pull, congrats!

Exactly like my fallen Celica, in my opinion one of her best natures. I didn't invest too much (LnD2, Reposition), but she is a very strong sword unit and helps in my Celica clears. I also like the "fallen" theme. 

1 hour ago, Usana said:

And I am a bit less salty today. My 5.5 pity may have died for nothing, but Today out popped a +ATK/-DEF Veronica from a lone colorless orb. Good Enough. Would have likely preferred +SPD since Staff units have so many skill restrictions that getting her speed up is going to be a lot harder/more expensive than just dropping Darting Blow on her. Looks like the best offense she can muster will be to double down on either ATK+3 or SPD+3. I'll probably choose speed. Can never have too much speed.

That's a great Veronica, she wants her offense boosted and perhaps only +SPD would be slightly better. Already her neutral variant kills a lot without much effort. 

Congratulations, cool pull! 

I finally got a Myrrh. orz After her original banner robbed me of all my orbs and only gace me a bad IV L'Arachel (whose subsequent demotion was kinda bittersweet in that light), I finally have all the ladies on it (Eirika came from the fodder banners in August)! +Res -Spd. Not ideal but drfinitely workable. Also I now have all the flying dragons released up to this point.

1 minute ago, Nanima said:

I finally got a Myrrh. orz After her original banner robbed me of all my orbs and only gace me a bad IV L'Arachel (whose subsequent demotion was kinda bittersweet in that light), I finally have all the ladies on it (Eirika came from the fodder banners in August)! +Res -Spd. Not ideal but drfinitely workable. Also I now have all the flying dragons released up to this point.

yay!!!

2 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Thanks! :)

don't mention it. it's always nice when we get what we want. 
i am done on this banner. though I want to try for a Myrrh and Michah (I see she's here). or even an Azura. i have to grind for more orbs, and I've now decided to do one summon session, and call it a day. my luck simply is not that good (though I am surprised i got a Gold Star Focus. that was a happy)

@Zeo Congrats! I hope I can get her some day too. I'd like to have every flier, but I'm still missing quite a few, and Grima's my only dragon flier. Unfortunately I've never had orbs to spare for Myrrh (including now) and I passed up summoning for Summer Tiki since I was sniping for Summer Camilla and that ate all my orbs.

My free pull was a 3* Henry today (no green orbs).

Edited by Alkaid

10 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Me: Has desperately been trying to pull Myrrh forever

Summoning Focus: Features Myrrh

Free Summon: No Greens

Whelp.

I wanted to give it another go despite never paying attention to these non-Special banners since I felt robbed that I didn't even get a chance to even pull for Myrrh and

Summoning Circle: No Greens [2]

Ok, I'm done.

d8BfObu.png?1

Yeah, last gasp YOLO! (She is merely neutral.)

Though to be real, I have no clue how and why the fuck this worked after last night's Brave Celica. Naturally, I won't complain if this new-found luck hax carries over into tomorrow's banner.

8 hours ago, Landmaster said:

I wanted to give it another go despite never paying attention to these non-Special banners since I felt robbed that I didn't even get a chance to even pull for Myrrh and

Summoning Circle: No Greens [2]

Ok, I'm done.

I did have a spot of luck myself when I pulled Grima from his summoning focus as a free unit, and he was the fastest to get to level 40 out of all my new summons.  I haven't had that much luck and I wish I could get some for Morgan on the next summoning banner.  I do not hold high hopes...

Also I hope the rng hives you Myrrh soon.  You deserve her.

32 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I did have a spot of luck myself when I pulled Grima from his summoning focus as a free unit, and he was the fastest to get to level 40 out of all my new summons.  I haven't had that much luck and I wish I could get some for Morgan on the next summoning banner.  I do not hold high hopes...

Also I hope the rng hives you Myrrh soon.  You deserve her.

Ayyyee congrats~ I've still yet to get M!Grima but he's niicee and powerful~ 

Good thing about M!Morgan is he's in every banner, so you can get him at any time with a bit of luck~ But maybe they'll put him in a Dragon Fang focused Banner. Or they'll release a Red unit you want and you can luckily snatch him while looking for them~

Lets hope RNG gives you a M!Morgan as well~ I had been trying to pull him, too, and got him as the first 5* free summon I ever got last week. You'll get him at some point!

56 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Ayyyee congrats~ I've still yet to get M!Grima but he's niicee and powerful~ 

Good thing about M!Morgan is he's in every banner, so you can get him at any time with a bit of luck~ But maybe they'll put him in a Dragon Fang focused Banner. Or they'll release a Red unit you want and you can luckily snatch him while looking for them~

Lets hope RNG gives you a M!Morgan as well~ I had been trying to pull him, too, and got him as the first 5* free summon I ever got last week. You'll get him at some point!

I hope so too.  And my Grima was a -atk +def.  The best S-Support I ever got lol!

Well... My fortune may be good in other areas but as far as dancers go I'm always tapped out. I scraped together the last 20 orbs from monthly quests for a last hurrah for a dagger dancer since it'll probably be 2019 before they come back.

Sadly nothing and I'm down to 0 orbs again. Oh well, least I tried.

Okay, so... I just free summoned Lewyn.

I am spending orbs on the rest of the session, but the only Green Orb present, the one I picked for my free summon, had Lewyn in it. +Res -HP.

...welp, guess I got the unit I wanted most!

No greens for the freebie, of course. But figured I'd go on a bit longer until I get a couple greens just to test my luck. Most of the time I like to go all-in until I get at least one 5-star but I'm not really feeling it on this banner.

4* Est +HP -Def

4* Barst +Res -Def

3* Marth +Atk -Spd
3* Lilina +HP -Spd

4* Libra +Spd -Res

I though about ending it here since the initial plan was to use about 20 orbs, and was delighted with the Delightful Noble herself anyway, along with the Barst and Libra. But what the hell, I'm in a pretty good mood and it's Friday afternoon so let's go deeper.

5* Lewyn +HP -Spd
4* Raigh +HP -Def
3* Beruka +HP -Atk
4* Stahl +HP -Res
3* Roderick +HP -Spd

Nice. Okay so opening the final four orbs was probably a bridge too far, but I can't complain at all, Lilina is now +10 and I got the only worthwhile character on the banner. The nature is unfortunate, indeed pretty much worst case scenario, but y'know, my backup infantry green mages are still worse, so he's (sadly perhaps) still my best one behind Nino. Hopefully he turns up on a legendary banner around the end of the year so I can fix him though. Check out those five HP boons on the entire circle though, geez.

A Nino or a couple of Nowis would have made it perfect but I'm done with this banner, it'd be absolute folly to try to fix him now. Bring on the event calendar so I can start planning my savings.

Alright, the Festival, Brave, and Legendary banners wrecked my orb supplies, so I'm just taking the free pull for the new banner. I never played Genealogy anyway.

1. 4* Beruka: Bleh.

And now for the Fury banner. Hoping for a Myrrh merge.

1. 3* Eirika: And of course there are 4 red orbs.

Well, that was pointless.

26 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Okay, so... I just free summoned Lewyn.

I am spending orbs on the rest of the session, but the only Green Orb present, the one I picked for my free summon, had Lewyn in it. +Res -HP.

...welp, guess I got the unit I wanted most!

Oooh nice!

@Zeo @Vaximillian @Mam @Cute Chao @Rafiel's Aria 

Left the dancer banner with nothing and I tried the new banner. 3 green orbs were very surprising given how rare they were. I opened the left one and..

tumblr_peodqcIbGl1qc0fq5_540.pngtumblr_peodqdN2DG1qc0fq5_540.png

Lewyn!!!! Unfortunately he is +Def/-Atk which kind of sucks but that's a nice free one. I opened the rest of the greens plus blue for a random Quan but no luck (I did get another Libra, Raven and Oscar though)

Still, can't say no to a free 5 star!

And main account gave me a +Atk/-HP Boey! Not quite sure if I should change my +Def/-Res one for this 

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Still, can't say no to a free 5 star!

Absolutely. Are you going to continue trying for a better one?

My free pull was a 4★ Spd/HP Sheena. If I cared about arena scoring, that superboon would have put her into the next bin.
24 orbs for red on the CYL2 banner because I really don’t want to fodder my Celica even though I don’t use her:
4★ Cain, 3★ Draug, 4★ Eliwood, 4★ Fir, 4★ Olivia. As blech as they come.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Absolutely. Are you going to continue trying for a better one?

My free pull was a 4★ Spd/HP Sheena. If I cared about arena scoring, that superboon would have put her into the next bin.
24 orbs for red on the CYL2 banner because I really don’t want to fodder my Celica even though I don’t use her:
4★ Cain, 3★ Draug, 4★ Eliwood, 4★ Fir, 4★ Olivia. As blech as they come.

Not really, CYL Hector is still my priority with that 5.25% (makes me sad I wasted orbs on that blue orb heh). My original plan was free pull only but I couldn't resist the green orbs given how rare they are.

Lewyn's B skill is nice so I won't build him up just yet in case I somehow get a better one. Still, a TT bonus unit works for me

Wish you luck on your hunt- Cains are always welcome for me for his Wings of Mercy (he is too rare for me)

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Wish you luck on your hunt- Cains are always welcome for me for his Wings of Mercy (he is too rare for me)

I don’t use Wings except on dancers, and it’s been a while since I’ve got a new dancer. What was it, Azura back in February when the C&A BHB was running first?
I need three things from the red pool: an Atk/HP Selena (I’m dreaming of seeing the magical 16 HP, 14 Atk numbers), three Marths, and a Brave Celica.