So luck evens out in the end.  My luck was very bad with Muspell generals, but might be even worse with Halloween banner.  This time up to 4% before pity broken by my 2nd Jaffar.  Is he +atk!?  Nope of course not, he is -atk.  So I merge on my -def/+HP Jaffar, yay.  I was hoping to get both healer Mia and armor Myrrh, the sad reality after all this bad luck and yet another reset is that I may actually pull neither despite spending all October and whatever November orbs before it disappears.  I don't want to rely on legendary banner to try to get these units.

I'm not even thinking about the Redux banner despite being a big fan of Loki.  

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

So luck evens out in the end.  My luck was very bad with Muspell generals, but might be even worse with Halloween banner.  This time up to 4% before pity broken by my 2nd Jaffar.  Is he +atk!?  Nope of course not, he is -atk.  So I merge on my -def/+HP Jaffar, yay.  I was hoping to get both healer Mia and armor Myrrh, the sad reality after all this bad luck and yet another reset is that I may actually pull neither despite spending all October and whatever November orbs before it disappears.  I don't want to rely on legendary banner to try to get these units.

I'm not even thinking about the Redux banner despite being a big fan of Loki.  

what is with this banner and handing out Jaffar? Seriously?!

Now, more orbs, more misery!

4 Red, 1 Blue (Bye Mia I guess.)

4* Seliph (Can he just stop? +Spd/-HP), 3* Fir (I'm sick of all these launch Reds. +Atk/-HP), 4* Lilina (It's a joke at this point. +Res/-HP), 3* Chrom (CAN I GET JUST ONE GOOD FODDER. +Atk/-HP)

5%. I think I'll crack.

Edit: I did get the offer.

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless

4* Nanna (See, that's the spirit. +HP/-Res), 3* Ogma (I remember getting 4 in quick succession. I hope it's not a repeat. +Atk/-HP)

To next time I guess. 5.25%.

Edited by Dayni

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

what is with this banner and handing out Jaffar? Seriously?!

Lol, I know right?  Please stop releasing desirable units in red and colorless IS!  

15 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Lol, I know right?  Please stop releasing desirable units in red and colorless IS!  

Honestly. I thought i didn't mind the Grey Waste because you get some decent 5*s but after being Jaffar'ed 3 times. maybe not. 
it's not like the Green Jungle where it's usually someone awesome. 

13 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Went looking for Loki...got a 4☆ Kaze instead...oh dear...

i've been getting Kaze a lot too. it's like IS went "oh yah. we have daggers"

Honestly. I thought i didn't mind the Grey Waste because you get some decent 5*s but after being Jaffar'ed 3 times. maybe not. 
it's not like the Green Jungle where it's usually someone awesome. 

Exactly lol!  I will have to try for Lucina instead XD I might just get her I think...

10 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Exactly lol!  I will have to try for Lucina instead XD I might just get her I think...

well i hope so. but why not wait for Legendary or when she's a focused? then you can save your orbs and then go full "I AM IN IT TO WIN IT."
(this is what I am doing for Micaiah). 
(technically). 

4 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

well i hope so. but why not wait for Legendary or when she's a focused? then you can save your orbs and then go full "I AM IN IT TO WIN IT."
(this is what I am doing for Micaiah). 
(technically). 

It's a bit hard when there are heroes I want technically but I suppose I really should save as much as possible.

4 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

It's a bit hard when there are heroes I want technically but I suppose I really should save as much as possible.

i'm with you. like Tome!Erikia. I want more! 
I had to bypass Dorcas too (sigh) it's always tough. I thought i could be all posh and buy orbs, lol (and i can) but my bank account can't handle it as much as i thought so it's back to "special offers" and that's about it. so i have to be practical. 

do you want Lucina just for having her?

2 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Went looking for Loki...got a 4☆ Kaze instead...oh dear...

Can I have you guys' Kaze luck plz? I need three more of him for +10. :P And I'd like one that's +Spd, -Def.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Can I have you guys' Kaze luck plz? I need three more of him for +10. :P And I'd like one that's +Spd, -Def.

lol well i have a couple. 
see. this is why Trading should be a Thing!  I don't even know what to use my Kazes for, and i get him all the time during the Grey Waste. 

1 minute ago, daisy jane said:

see. this is why Trading should be a Thing!  I don't even know what to use my Kazes for, and i get him all the time during the Grey Waste. 

Yeah, I just don't know how trading could be implemented without it being too abused. Sure, you could also add costs to it, like having it cost a certain amount of orbs or feathers or whatever, but it could still cause people to pull for units much less than IS would financially like.

15 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

i'm with you. like Tome!Erikia. I want more! 
I had to bypass Dorcas too (sigh) it's always tough. I thought i could be all posh and buy orbs, lol (and i can) but my bank account can't handle it as much as i thought so it's back to "special offers" and that's about it. so i have to be practical. 

do you want Lucina just for having her?

I want her to be my 10+ project...

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Sending you Kaze vibes Ana!

10 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Sending you Kaze vibes Ana!

Lucina isn't easy to +10 since she's 5 star exclusive. But it should be possible. And thanks. lol

He's good for Atk Smoke fodder~

45 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

He's good for Atk Smoke fodder~

oooo.. that's like the thing Brave Lyn Has... Interesting...

2 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

thats gonna be tough. but i know you can do it
(I want a lot of 5* exclusive +10 projects. i need to be VERY lucky).

9 hours ago, Korath88 said:

Pulled Kliff. Honestly I’m not even surprised at this point. I’m literally just throwing orbs at whatever banner is up at the moment without stockpiling and I just somehow keep getting 5*s.

i can mail you my phone?

12 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Lucina isn't easy to +10 since she's 5 star exclusive. But it should be possible. And thanks. lol

You're welcome :XD:

10 hours ago, daisy jane said:

oooo.. that's like the thing Brave Lyn Has... Interesting...

thats gonna be tough. but i know you can do it
(I want a lot of 5* exclusive +10 projects. i need to be VERY lucky).

Yeah but oh so worth it I think.  Then Grima'll be my next one.

17 hours ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

@Cute Chao @mampfoid @Rafiel's Aria Got Owain!  Only took 22 orbs!

+SPD -Def, could've been much worse. lol

Wow, congrats :D I've been tempted to go for Kliff if only for Tobi's art, but I'm holding strong. I'm really hopeful we'll get Hrid as the legendary hero ^.^

+Spd is definitely amazing :D