57 minutes ago, Necrofantasia said:

I never ever hit 4.25%, and I've played this game for more than a year now.

Seeing people with 5%+ makes me think how lucky I must be apparently.

i've never had that happen until this banner. the highest i ever had was 4.25 and that's when i was colour sniping. 

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yes, I’m free from colorless hell!

Spoiler

Pw01Hjd.png

Though like Myrrh and Niles, she got saddled with a bad bane (-Spd). However, she did get +Atk. -Spd still sucks, but my aim was just to get her at all and I succeeded!

I also did some pulls on Brave Redux and got Karel #3 (+HP/-Res) for my troubles.

Spoiler

ZlgCL7Y.png

Well, someone will like that Wo Dao+. Perhaps Palla?

7 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

i've never had that happen until this banner. the highest i ever had was 4.25 and that's when i was colour sniping. 

The highest I've ever hit was 5.50% and that was sniping for Loki just recently... (I got her at least with ok IV's. She was the only 5* on the circle though).

I can't complain but, as I've had a lot of luck with FEH summons of late. Was due an off banner somewhere.

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Hell yes, I’m free from colorless hell!

Reveal hidden contents

Pw01Hjd.png

Though like Myrrh and Niles, she got saddled with a bad bane (-Spd). However, she did get +Atk. -Spd still sucks, but my aim was just to get her at all and I succeeded!

I also did some pulls on Brave Redux and got Karel #3 (+HP/-Res) for my troubles.

Hide contents

ZlgCL7Y.png

Well, someone will like that Wo Dao+. Perhaps Palla?

please send her my way!!! congrats!!
Palla could work :)

1 minute ago, D4RTH said:

The highest I've ever hit was 5.50% and that was sniping for Loki just recently... (I got her at least with ok IV's. She was the only 5* on the circle though).

I can't complain but, as I've had a lot of luck with FEH summons of late. Was due an off banner somewhere.

that was just the puzzling. the high rate and the only 5* in the circle. 
but i mean that's just for the unit i was hunting for. overall Lands Bounty gave me a lot of 5* units off my wishlist. (just not Mia or Kagero). so i guess it's kinda a wash. (and Jaffar is actually doing work for me. it would have been more rage had he been -atk for any of them). 

I'm waiting until legendary (actually and i'm gonna try to do some rounds on ToD before i try for Mia. 

Edited by daisy jane

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I pulled like four regular Kageros last night while trying to go for Mia. I guess that was a sign. One of them was +Atk -Res, though.

What’s the best nature for her anyway? Atk/Res?

15 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I pulled like four regular Kageros last night while trying to go for Mia. I guess that was a sign. One of them was +Atk -Res, though.

Stop stealing them. I spent almost 300 orbs sniping colorless for Loki and only got 2 Kageros out of it. 250 on greens earlier for H.Kagero got me only 2 Berukas too. This game doesn't want me to +10 anyone else.

3 hours ago, daisy jane said:

I just got to 5.5% on Halloween for Kagero (got pity broken by junk and got her with a meh IV another 70 orbs later), and now on the new banner I got 2 Lokis in 300-ish orbs, one -atk and one -spd. It's very rare I don't get to at least 4.5% before getting a 5*. I always feel unlucky when I see other people's pulls.

Edited by Alkaid

18 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I just got to 5.5% on Halloween for Kagero (got pity broken by junk and got her with a meh IV another 70 orbs later), and now on the new banner I got 2 Lokis in 300-ish orbs, one -atk and one -spd. It's very rare I don't get to at least 4.5% before getting a 5*. I always feel unlucky when I see other people's pulls.

seriously. i know people tend to post the YAY and not the UGH. but when people get free 5* pulls (of which i've only had one), or like 3 5* in a summoning pool or everything they want in under like 40-60 orbs (so easily recoverable with F2P orbs, i'm like. WHY? WHY NOT ME. 

(but sometimes i get pretty lucky. when i get pity broken i tend to get the units i've wanted, with good IVs, so... (shrug). it just sucks it takes a tonne of orbs for me)

45 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Stop stealing them. I spent almost 300 orbs sniping colorless for Loki and only got 2 Kageros out of it. 250 on greens earlier for H.Kagero got me only 2 Berukas too. This game doesn't want me to +10 anyone else.

I'm one regular Kagero away from a +10 myself, though with Loki being available now it gives me a reason to pull on colourless so I'm hoping I'll be able to finish her fairly soon.

45 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

seriously. i know people tend to post the YAY and not the UGH. but when people get free 5* pulls (of which i've only had one), or like 3 5* in a summoning pool or everything they want in under like 40-60 orbs (so easily recoverable with F2P orbs, i'm like. WHY? WHY NOT ME. 

(but sometimes i get pretty lucky. when i get pity broken i tend to get the units i've wanted, with good IVs, so... (shrug). it just sucks it takes a tonne of orbs for me)

I've had some moments of luck (most recently I made out really well on the Muspell banner), but 4.5% minimum seems to be my usual, and I've been seeing 5%+ way more often than I'd like in the past few months. It would be nice if I were at least getting some 3-4* units I needed in the process, but those have been avoiding me as well.

17 minutes ago, Zelgius said:

I'm one regular Kagero away from a +10 myself, though with Loki being available now it gives me a reason to pull on colourless so I'm hoping I'll be able to finish her fairly soon.

Good luck! I just need 2 more to finish her, but it's going slow. Colorless keeps spitting out tons of Niles and Virion instead of the Kageros and Sothes I'm in search of. At least I can use the spare bad IV Loki for C Duel Infantry on Kagero (since I have no plans to +10 any other colorless units besides her, so might as well).

Edited by Alkaid

I went on a pull spree today since I had 200+ orbs saved up.

I managed to get a 5* Fallen Celica, Green Tome Olwen, Mia, and Sonya today. And I just wanted to pull out some Reposition units to inherit skills (sucks that my Conquest waifu Selena has to be part of the fodder), and a dancer (Most specifically a 4* Silvia or Lene if I was lucky). i'm still very satisfied with my pulls today. 

I don't have many orbs now so I'll save up some 200 orbs again since I still need to clear a lot of Lunatic maps and Book 3 is coming up. For now the 3* Selena is my only Reposition fodder and for a dancer recruiting 2* Olivia is my only option right now.

Edited by Smog

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

What’s the best nature for her anyway? Atk/Res?

Probably -Def, since it's too low anyway and she could keep her Res for Ploys. For my purposes I kinda want +Atk -Spd, because my +Atk Kagero would be targeting armors in GHBs etc. Hopefully they release Sting Shuriken someday.

2 hours ago, Alkaid said:

I already have a +10 normal Kagero, and I might build three eventually... The Kageros are all mine now.

9 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Rezzy @Zeo @Alexmender @Fei Mao @Vaximillian @Arcanite

Pulling her was an accident, but...

qSwDUYi.png

+Atk -Spd WOKE

Well, she didn't come from me, if she's +Atk, congrats on your class changed maid.  (Why is she an Armored unit again?)

15 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Because she's not used to walking in heels.

When along the line did walking slowly get conflated with having protective armor?

Free pull from Clashing Thunderers A was a 3* Effie! Another merge, hooray!

Free pull from column B was........... Olwen. Again. Shockingly, this is my second free-pull normal Olwen. 0x4 yaaay... but at least this one's +Atk/-Res, my other two were both -Atk, as if they needed worse offensive potential. So yay! Upgrade! Wish it was literally any of the other focuses, and even almost any other non-focus blue unit rather than Olwen, but hey, I'll take what I can get!

"Instead of lamenting what you do not possess, instead cherish what you do."
-L'Arachel

Got 4* +Res/-Def Florina from Clashing Thunderers 1 banner.

Got screwed on the Clashing Thunderers 2 banner as not a single blue stone showed up for free summon - got 4* Gaius (picked colorless over green as there were more colorless 5*-locked units I'd like to get) over green 5*-locked units.

Tried again on the Brave Redux banner and got rewarded with a +Spd/-Def Loki - this one's a keeper! Only 50 orbs spent total for her.