• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Mau said:

Maaan so many good free summons for everyone, congrats!!

I just got Nowi and Roderick sadly :( Have been trying for Halloween Niles the past few days, but nothing so far.

I know, eh? I feel left out on the free summon 5* train!

Well I manged to snag a free 5*Odin as one of my free pulls.  I am really happy since I had wanted to 5* him, but my merge projects take up all my feathers.  Other free pull was 4*Tailtiu which is fine since she tends to like me once I finish my other merge projects she will become 5*+10 at some point.

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

All those free blue 5*s let me nearly hope tomorrow's trailer for the legendary banner will reveal a bad lineup. 

Congrats everyone on your free 5* summons! 

either that or we pull awesome free units in legendary!
I am actually really hoping i don't want anything (I alwys forget lyn except LYN) - on legendary so i can spend some orbs on the Ishtar/Olwen/Linde/Ophelia banner.
(I'd actually like Delthea, but i'd be so mad if i got an Odin instead)

10 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

so i can spend some orbs on the Ishtar/Olwen/Linde/Ophelia banner.

Yep, I don't have any of those four. 1-2 Ophelias would be great, but I wouldn't complain getting any of the other three nice ladies. 

Just now, mampfoid said:

Yep, I don't have any of those four. 1-2 Ophelias would be great, but I wouldn't complain getting any of the other three nice ladies. 

all of them (minus Ophelia as i don't have her) do much work for me. I don't often play linde as much as I should). Isthar is my power hitter, and Olwen while squishy also can smack some people around for me all of them were pity breaks for me if i do recall correctly too LOL

3 green orbs. That was a trap.

well at least i finally have a Libra in my main, although he was +HP/-Def so not ideal. 

Then i just blew my orbs in yhe current seasonal banners due to impatience for the trailer. Now down to 3 orbs. Oh well, i guess it will give me an excuse to actually play the game and do things like squad assault if i really want anyone bad.

35 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Then i just blew my orbs in the current seasonal banners due to impatience for the trailer. Now down to 3 orbs.

This is exactly why I looked at my orb count after the summoning session and immediately turned off my nephew's phone. It would have been really easy to look at that 4.00% on the Halloween banner and go "Mia might show up in a few orbs" only to blow them all on a bad pitybreaker or worse: a 4.75% rate with no orbs for the legendary.

Not this time.

Edited by Zeo

4 minutes ago, Zeo said:

This is exactly why I looked at my orb count after the summoning session and immediately turned off my nephew's phone. It would have been really easy to look at that 4.00% on the Halloween banner and go "Mia might show up in a few orbs" only to blow them all on a bad pitybreaker or worse: a 4.75% rate with no orbs for the legendary.

Not this time.

Haha props to that. Mad respect.

I don't really save anymore these days. Ever since that one legendary banner where I had above 100 but only got Fjorms.... well let's just say I'm just being more casual and just taking what the game gets me- good or bad. Saving a ton and not getting what you want is just not fun anyway, it's not like the gacha here guarantees who you want.

I summoned on a 3% so that's just completely my fault anyway

Thought I'd balance my posts here with bad decisions and pulls to make things more realistic lol

well some orbs will drop from the VG and monthly quests at least. I just hope there's no must-haves.

Went trying for H!Niles again today and:

Spoiler

HNiles.thumb.png.81215ac8ba05e5452aba41def66f6a4e.png

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, I GOT ALL THREE I WANT!! And he's -def, +res so that's fine really :D

This is insane, most of the time I get nothing at all from seasonal banners and now I got three. And that from the banner that seems to be the worst banner ever for a lot of people here ^^;

Time to save for the Legendary banner now and after that it's back to Kliff.

First I've sunk 120k feathers towards my +10 Oboro project (@ +6 now), now I get this pulling on the Deep Sea Blue banners:

Spoiler

EYN2xiJ.png

Third one I've gotten this year without spending cash towards it. ^~^

Edited by Selena4Lyfe

6 hours ago, Mau said:

Hide contents

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, I GOT ALL THREE I WANT!! And he's -def, +res so that's fine really :D

This is insane, most of the time I get nothing at all from seasonal banners and now I got three. And that from the banner that seems to be the worst banner ever for a lot of people here ^^;

YAY!! so happy for you! :)
this game is so damned mean. PeggaNino as a focus unit :'( She's my favourite. 
Stupid Halloween not giving me what i want and now i have to decide between you all and my Flying Girl. 

6 hours ago, Mau said:

Hide contents

This was your lucky Banner, nice you got all the units you wanted, it's always a relief to be done with a Seasonal Banner XD

47 minutes ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

First I've sunk 120k feathers towards my +10 Oboro project (@ +6 now), now I get this pulling on the Deep Sea Blue banners:

Hide contents

EYN2xiJ.png

Third one I've gotten this year without spending cash towards it. ^~^

Congrats! Zelgius seems attached to you~

Freebie for me was Jakob~ Just waiting on the Legendary Trailer now~

YAY!! so happy for you! :)
this game is so damned mean. PeggaNino as a focus unit :'( She's my favourite. 
Stupid Halloween not giving me what i want and now i have to decide between you all and my Flying Girl. 

@daisy jane Thanks!! :D Yeah I can't believe they just threw in another 3 banners in the last two days, while the legendary banner is also coming up soon -_- Luckily I really only want Kliff now, though I'd like a Delthea too but I ain't touching those blue banners.

This was your lucky Banner, nice you got all the units you wanted, it's always a relief to be done with a Seasonal Banner XD

@Landmaster Yeah just watch me having to pay for this luck by not gettng any unit I want for the next 6 months :P

1 minute ago, Mau said:

@daisy jane Thanks!! :D Yeah I can't believe they just threw in another 3 banners in the last two days, while the legendary banner is also coming up soon -_- Luckily I really only want Kliff now, though I'd like a Delthea too but I ain't touching those blue banners.

@Landmaster Yeah just watch me having to pay for this luck by not gettng any unit I want for the next 6 months :P

i was thinking i could probably go shopping in the Ophelia banner (+ 1's for everyone i already have or one Ophelia would be great), but PeggaNino is my expensive "Green Project". i just LOVE her. but nope nope nope. they got me last season with PA/Legendary. not this time. 

No Giga-Nino, but...

cdLLmTg.png?1
Now I have all CYL2 units together - AWESOME!!!

Green had been so kind to me lately. Three of my last five green Orbs gave me 5* units - even amazing ones.

If Next Legendary doesn't convince me, I'll go all in for Nino.

Edited by Necrofantasia