• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Missing Roy (and Celica) in the legendary lineup (again) made me do something very stupid. 

Start: 213 orbs. Goal: 1 blue mage from the VG 2 banner, breaking pity on the Halloween banner. 

End: 0 orbs, 1 Delthea, 1 LB!Kagero both +SPD/-RES

I'm mostly angry with myself, because there were units on those banners that I wanted only remotely and I got (very few) 5* I didn't desire. Both will take dust as far as I know myself. 

New heroes banner next week will perhaps have book III units or new unit types and I'm burning my hard saved stock for nothing. 

Sorry for my whining, @Zeo @mcsilas

That sucks, sorry about your Orbs and not much to show for it >_> But I feel your pain, I regret focusing the last day for PA when I could have just gotten the TOD units I don't have yet, I'd have at least 100 more Orbs. Thankfully we have FB and these Water Quests to start you off for a new batch~

8 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

Wow, today must be my lucky day! Spent 100 orbs on Brave Redux and got 3 units I have been wanting. Got 2 Kliffs right away one was +Spd/-Atk other was +Res/-Atk (Guess I will keep Sagittae huh), gotten 2 Owains first one was +HP/-Atk the other one is much better with +Atk/-Res, and the one pitybreaker was a five star Silas with not an ideal nature +Spd/-Def but I welcome him anyways since I didn't get him on the Conquest banner and he is one of my favorites from Fates. All in all great night for me. How come all my favorite male characters come easily but I spend hundreds of orbs for my favorite female characters?

Hide contents

Screenshot_2018-10-30-00-43-31.thumb.png.980328194d3e48f3da184ef7523814b3.pngScreenshot_2018-10-30-00-52-57.thumb.png.b69c91c96406f8899e35752fe6529d69.pngScreenshot_2018-10-30-00-56-09.thumb.png.57bcea95eb2b8ba0de69584db5431a0d.png

Congrats on your pulls! Sounds like you're the opposite from me, I can get girlies fairly quickly but I can't even get 3-4 star of my favorite guys to show up~ XP

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Aww hope you get Kliff if you try again! At least you have Wrath/Blue Flame fodder for the extra Owain? If you don't like using Ayra (I remember you wanted Eldigan more) at least he's a good substitute!

Well my self-control sure didn't last. 19 orbs..I didn't even wait until the 20th and I felt the need to try for Owain again in my second account, just to clear the 3.50%. Looking at the pity rate is bad, but I guess the legendary isn't the most enticing for me so I might as well..

3 reds gave me an Adult Tiki, a Soleil and..

tumblr_pheukhXY661qc0fq5_540.png

THANK GOODNESS.

+HP/-Def so no super detrimental bane. I can leave the banner satisfied (opening the blue orb meant I'd have 2 orbs left and...Kliff isn't really a priority for me so I'm fine).

I sure dodged the red pitybreaker bullet. I won't complain again for another week at least, this takes the sting a little from missing out on mission orbs. At least I can do the Water Blessings quests for a quick replenishment. 

Just kind of ironic I just built Kana M for arena scoring a few hours ago and then this happens. Oh well, at least I have a fun build for Kana for future clears. Getting favourites takes all the frustration away.

Nice, getting him in a small amount of Orbs and avoiding a pitybreaker!

3 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

That sucks, sorry about your Orbs and not much to show for it >_> But I feel your pain, I regret focusing the last day for PA when I could have just gotten the TOD units I don't have yet, I'd have at least 100 more Orbs. Thankfully we have FB and these Water Quests to start you off for a new batch~

Thanks!

Yeah, I'm back to 9 orbs thanks to Water Blessing quests. ;-) 

11 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

*facepalm* No idea how I've checked IVs this morning, but Delthea is +RES/-SPD (instead of +SPD). Of course I turned my old +SPD/-ATK already into a manual ... and of course Kagero is still +SPD/-RES

This summoning session gets better and better @Zeo @mcsilas

ooooh no :( i'm so sorry!

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

*facepalm* No idea how I've checked IVs this morning, but Delthea is +RES/-SPD (instead of +SPD). Of course I turned my old +SPD/-ATK already into a manual ... and of course Kagero is still +SPD/-RES

This summoning session gets better and better @Zeo @mcsilas

Ouch, really sorry to hear that! :(

I guess you can run a Ploy in the SS like Spd Ploy?

well on the bright side you currently have more orbs than me?

really hope you get a free 5 star tomorrow to make up for it

@Landmaster thanks, it didn’t feel that way because i spread my orbs in different banners but this makes me feel better now heh

@Cute Chao ooh nice to hear a Leif main! What set does he run?

Edited by mcsilas

The End of Brave Redux for me, and I got the Missileta- oh wait no, I got the Mystletainn. Eldigan +Spd -HP.

A lot better than the -Atk I've been forced to own, even if not by much. At the very least, he's worth building now.

Edited by Xenomata

6 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Congrats on your pulls! Sounds like you're the opposite from me, I can get girlies fairly quickly but I can't even get 3-4 star of my favorite guys to show up~ XP

Ha thanks, strange how things turn out sometimes huh. But I think it says something when I spent only 100 orbs and got 2 Owains, 2 Kliffs and a Silas and in the same month had to spend 200 orbs just to get my first SM!Eirika.

Alright, 242 orbs on hand, let's see what Feh has in store for me. Aiming for anything.

1. 4* Tharja: Meh.
  2. 3* Lissa: Garbage.
  3. 3* Azama: More garbage.
  4. 4* Klein: Death Blow fodder.
  5. 4* Nino: Draw Back fodder.

Nothing yet, but it's still early. 227 orbs left.

1. 3* Lachesis: Bleh.
  2. 4* Priscilla: Meh.
  3. 4* Legault: Eh.
  4. 4* Hawkeye: Meh.
  5. 4* Merric: Already have you at 5*+1.

I'm certainly getting less lucky this time around. 207 orbs left.

1. 3* A!Tiki: Useless.
  2. 3* Nowi: More useless.
  3. 4* Odin: Moonbow fodder.
  4. 4* Abel: Swordbreaker fodder.
  5. 3* Jeorge: Meh.

Getting some good fodder, but no 5* yet. 187 orbs left.

1. 4* Eirika: NO!
  2. 4* Catria: I don't need any more of you.
  3. 3* Clair: SP fodder.
  4. 4* Saizo: Garbage.
  5. 4* Merric: Nope.

Ridiculous...167 orbs left.

1. 3* Roderick: Meh.
  2. 4* Tailtiu: Drive Speed fodder.
  3. 4* Femui: No.
  4. 4* Gunter: Don't need you.
  5. 3* Lucius: Worthless.

95 orbs spent, still nothing. This is what I get for having the willpower to save for once...147 orbs left.

1. 5* Summer!Tana: Hello there! And of course her IVs are trash: +Def/-Spd, pretty much as bad as it gets. Figures.
  2. 4* Est: Worthless.
  3. 5* Sumia: Seems my luck finally turned around. +Res/-Def, which is both a super-boon and a super-bane, so not too bad. Her Speed's intact at least.
  4. 4* Nowi: No thanks.
  5. 3* Raven: Bleh.

For 115 orbs, I'm kind of disappointed. Two 5* units and some good fodder, but a severe lack of reds for some reason. Anyway, I've still got 127 orbs left, so back in I go.

1. 3* Roy: Meh.
  2. 3* Caeda: SP fodder.
  3. 3* Fir: Worthless.
  4. 4* Jakob: No thanks.
  5. 5* F!Grima: Not bad at all. Of course she's +HP/-Atk, so she's getting fed to my +Res/-Atk copy. I prefer the super-boon.

And since that was quick, another dive in. 107 orbs left.

1. 4* Laslow: Meh.
  2. 3* Athena: Feathers.
  3. 4* Jeorge: Eh.
  4. 3* Klein: More Death Blow fodder.
  5. 3* Kaze: Eh.

These color distributions are messed up. First I get no reds, then they come pouring in. 87 orbs left.

1. 4* Eirika: Damnit.
  2. 5* Flying!Olivia: I don't use dancers, but you're still a welcome sight. Unfortunately your IVs are +HP/-Atk.
  3. 4* Hawkeye: Again?
  4. 3* Jeorge: What is with you today?
  5. 3* Matthew: Bleh.

Gotta love the absurd number of 3* units. Spent 175 orbs for 4 5*, none of whom I particularly want, and some fodder. Might as well blow my remaining 67 orbs.

1. 4* Laslow: No thanks.
  2. 4* Jagen: Haven't seen you in a while.
  3. 3* Odin: Bleh.
  4. 3* Boey: Maybe Earth Boost will be useful.
  5. 3* Lachesis: Worthless.

47 orbs left.

1. 4* Mamui: Meh.
  2. 3* Raigh: Worthless.
  3. 4* Subaki: Already have several of you.
  4. 5* L!Ephraim: And there's the +2. You're +Res/-Spd, so definite merge fodder.
  5. 4* Oboro: Bleh.

27 orbs left, just enough for one more pull.

1. 4* Mamui: Again?
  2. 4* Ogma: Nope.
  3. 3* Lilina: SP fodder.
  4. 3* Niles: Meh.
  5. 5* Genny: And there's another +2. +HP/-Def, so better than my +Def/-Res copy.

And I'm done with this banner. No Eirika, but 6 5* for 235 orbs is pretty damn good. Of course 3 are merges and two have bad IVs, but I'll take them anyway.

I SUMMONED THE WRONG LEGENDARY HERO OF MAGVEL.

+Res -Def on Legendary Lord Ephraim, which... meh. Whatever, what do I have to complain about, I finally have a Fire Legendary Hero.

This was my first session by the way, the rest was Sophia, Selena, and Lucius all 3* (which made me angry to see), and 4* Lukas.

12 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Second legendary banner in a row that gives me a free 5* 

CL2mx5B.png

+DEF/-HP

@mcsilas @Zeo luck is back!

Hooray!!! Congrats, I really want her, too! Can we expect an Oliver + Olivia + Olivia + Oliva clear? :D

@Zeo @Vaximillian @Rafiel's Aria

In my case, the units I really wanted are in the normal pool (Grima and Skylivia) but I'll give it a go.

Main account. First pull only had 1 colour I want (Arthur). 2nd session, also 1 colour I want (Raigh). 3rd session..

tumblr_phgcisoMKc1qc0fq5_540.pngtumblr_phgcitBoqR1qc0fq5_540.png

Hey!!!! One of my desired targets in the 3rd session!

Finally have male Grima (perfect since I want to do a Grima theme clear for Aversa!). He's +Spd/-HP which is workable. As long as he's not -Atk.

Also silly me entered with 15 orbs because I couldn't do math right so I didn't have enough orbs to open the other reds. I got a spare Summer Tana at least (+HP/-Res), but I have a +Atk one so she'll be Atk/Spd Push fodder.

Down to 2 orbs but well worth it. Not sure if I'd like to try for Skylivia but I think my priority should go to Halloween Jakob since who knows when he'll be back. Halloween Mia is also tempting but maybe it's better to wait for legendary banner rerun.

Second account had 3 orbs to summon in the first session, but nothing noteworthy. Down to 7 orbs after the Owain pull but that's fine, I'll need to add more orbs first before doing another try (ANY green unit is fine since my Lyn is -Atk. Or Skylivia). Still hope I'll have orbs left to try for Halloween Mia though.

Also wow Grima's boots are really...err...windy? large?

6 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Lucky you! You actually wanted Grima, and you actually got him!

I didn’t want Grima, and yet I got him.
I wanted Sanaki even less, and yet I got her too.
I wanted Spd Tactic, and of course I didn’t get her.

Screenshot_20181031-140843.png

Screenshot_20181031-144645.png

Well, at least there are the November quests coming tomorrow.

@mampfoid @SatsumaFSoysoy @Rafiel's Aria @Cute Chao

11 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Hooray!!! Congrats, I really want her, too! Can we expect an Oliver + Olivia + Olivia + Oliva clear? :D

Ha, thanks!

I remember getting a lot of red pity breakers on her original banner. So it's double compensation getting her.

Oliver + 3 Olivias clear sounds hilarious, sadly I don't have Ninja Olivia.

13 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Finally have male Grima (perfect since I want to do a Grima theme clear for Aversa!). He's +Spd/-HP which is workable. As long as he's not -Atk.

Wow, congrats. Grima it's one of the few armors I enjoy playing. Looking forward to see that clear. (poor Aversa)

And another Tana, I'm a little jealous. :-)

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I didn’t want Grima, and yet I got him.
I wanted Sanaki even less, and yet I got her too.
I wanted Spd Tactic, and of course I didn’t get her.

Ouch that's unfortunate. Can relate to that from my long story of pulling for F!Grima. 

Good luck getting SPD tactic, I really want that skill too.