50 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Good luck getting SPD tactic, I really want that skill too. 

20~25 orbs over the first days of November will be my last hope to get Spd Tactic for a long time.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been a month?!  Well, that explains the 1,332 total pulled units!  I'm going to mangle the banner order, so my apologies!

Spoiler

Laslow (neutral) - Uh, thanks for the Axebreaker fodder!
Robin (+Def/-HP) - Someone's gonna appreciate Bonfire!
Tiki (neutral) - Today's Bonfire day~!

Myrrh (+HP/-Spd) - This is near-perfect for her.  Got her off of my free pull, and she put in a lot of work during the Tempest.  You go girl~!

Boey (+Atk/-Def) - Oh crap, this one might be worth something!

Priscilla (+Def/-Spd) - That is NOT going to work.
Corrin (+Atk/-Spd) - Regardless of the gender, this would be bad.
Donnel (+Spd/-Atk) - Gotta be the other way around for a Brave user!

Sakura (+HP/-Atk) - I use her as Fortify Def 2 fodder, and she's surprisingly good at it!
Klein (neutral) - Death Blow, hell yeah~!
Ares (+Def/-HP) - Merges or your A skill, decisions!

Peri (+HP/-Def) - Glimmer's useful, at least.
Hana (+HP/-Res) - You, on the other hand, require far too many feathers to be useful fodder.

Clarine (+Atk/-Spd) - Martyr has its uses, I suppose.
Florina (+Res/-HP) - I still welcome Darting Blow!
Hana (+HP/-Def) - *insert giant sigh here*
Lon'qu (+Res/-HP) - I have a superior copy that will use this as a merge level.  I really should get him to 5* anyway.

Wendy (+HP/-Def) - That Myrrh I pulled earlier can use Hone Armor!
Oboro (+Atk/-Res) - OMG THIS IS PERFECT!  That Robin's gonna donate his Bonfire to her~!

Oboro (+Def/-HP) - You can be a merge level for Perfect Oboro!

Wrys (+Def/-HP) - He's useful for Live to Serve, at least.
Lon'qu (+Def/-Res) - Eh, I'll pass.
Draug (+Atk/-Def) - This almost makes him passable.  I'll need some time to think.

Jakob (+Spd/-HP) - Not bad at all!  Not quite what I'm looking for either.
Shanna (neutral) - I might need that Desperation for someone else.

Beruka (+Atk/-Def) - Oh, this is another one I'll have to think about!

Tailtiu (+Def/-HP) - She's one of the best fodders IMO, so I'm happy.
Stahl (+Atk/-Spd) - This Stahl is amazing.  That is all.
Olivia (+Spd/-Res) - The extra speed is nice, but I feel like neutral's where it's at.

Rebecca (+Def/-HP) - I'm trying to think of something nice to say about you.  I'm failing.
Frederick (neutral) - LUNA FODDER!
Palla (+Res/-Atk) - GOAD FLIERS FODDER!
Lilina (+HP/-Atk) - What do you even give that's useful?

Mae (neutral) - She's really good fodder, at least.
Raven (+Res/-Def) - I think I'll need something from you, good sir. . .

Roderick (+Res/-Atk) - Should I go after his weapon or C skill?
Roy (+Spd/-Res) - Why do I keep pulling godly Roys?  Am I supposed to main him in Smash?
Soleil (+Res/-Def) - The same question I sprang at Rody applies to you, too.
Selena (+Atk/-Res) - Well. . .shit.  I was looking forward to Reposition fodder.

Mae (+Atk/-HP) - If Dire Thunder was inheritable, she'd be first in line for it.
Est (+Spd/-Def) - This is. . .passable, at least.  Rody's Firesweep Lance would work here.

Kaze (+Atk/-Spd) - Funny?  Yes.  Usable?  Not really.
Fir (+Atk/-Def) - This one's pretty good!
Hana (+Res/-Def) - That could've gone better.

Azama (+Res/-HP) - His staff is useful, at least!
Oscar (+Res/-HP) - Lancebreaker fodder~!
Henry (+HP/-Def) - I guess I can use G Tomebreaker on someone?
Eirika (+HP/-Spd) - HONE SPD FODDER!  FINALLY!
Sigurd (+Atk/-Res) - Here's my Farfetched Hero, ladies and gentleman!  I'm merging my old one, because this is a superior bane to Spd.

Shanna (neutral) - I'm preparing for the FE6 banner.
Wendy (+Def/-Res) - It's far away, but this pull is close enough.

Mathilda (+Res/-HP) - So, uh, who wants Cancel Affinity?
Ephraim (+Def/-Atk) - I'M GONNA FOLLOW HIM IN THE VOTING GAUNTLET!  What do you mean, he's not on the ballot?  I got him off of the banner, fair and square!

Fae (+Spd/-Res) - This is unfortunate, because most other units would welcome this combo.

"Wait, clipsey, aren't you short a couple of units?"

Spoiler

x7nmwIT.jpg

My jaw dropped when I saw this.

Eirika (neutral) - HONE SPD IS THE BEST!
Eirika (+Spd/-Res) - Holy.  Shit.  48 speed when all by her lonesome is insane.  Or I can just give her Fury, since her stat line looks like it can support it.  Regardless, I think she's awesome!

Overall, that was a hell of a summon ride.  Thanks Eir, those really were the last of my orbs!

Foolishly did a full session with my free pull since it was 3 red and 2 colorless. Got the most worthless selection of 3*s I've ever seen. Should have expected that, since my luck's been in the complete dumps all month long.

@mcsilas

Congrats on your M!Grima  :D

I don't think I've done anything special with Leif, except give him Swap. He's just fast and heals himself so he's really good to use in TT and he's pretty effective against armours in AA :D

The legendary banners are confusing me, though. Ephraim and Ryoma, who I really wanted, took me so many orbs to get. I free pulled Hector, who I vaguely wanted, last legendary banner. This banner... I free pull F!Grima, another one I only vaguely want xD

Free pulling legendaries is always fun :D It made me so happy, I forgot to put on my Halloween costume for work >.<

Got Lephraim and Innes for merges. Flylivia +def -res and Leirika +res -def. Got a bunch of worthless fodder but I'll keep an eye out for the upcoming refinement preview

All for the price of 200 orbs. Okay I guess

Edited by silveraura25

So I was feeling a bit blue and decided to treat myself and dropped ~30 dollars of orbs on this. 23+23+10+the free orbs I had(less than 20).

I open my free one and see 3 reds/1blue/1 colorless. 4*Eirika /3*Roy/SunTana/Bridal Ninian/Klein. Wait. What? Ok. So now I guess I am mostly just hunting Eirika. Next one has 2red/2blue/1green. 4*MCorrin/4*Eirika/3*Donnel/3*Roderick/4*Fae. Next has 2 red and I don't bother opening the rest. 4*Roy/3*Eirika. Alright I think the game is starting to troll me. Final session. 1red/3blue/1colorless. Legendary Eirika! Legendary Ephraim! 4*L'Arachel! Sadly the other two did not continue the theme. They were 4* Donnel and Genny.

Spoiler

7Is3BpA.png

Their boon/banes weren't quite as lucky. Summer Tana is +HP/-SPD. Bridal Ninian is +DEF/-HP. Legendary Eirika is +RES/-DEF. Legendary Ephraim is +RES/-SPD. And Genny is +HP/-SPD

Yeah I got both Legendary Twins in the same session with the same boon.

Everyone who is having bad luck. I apologize. It appears I sacrificed your luck to the Fire Emblem Gods so that they would smile favorably upon me.

Edited by Usana

@Korath88 Oooh congrats, perfect nature!

@Vaximillian Well, at least start of the month orbs and voting gauntlet quests can hopefully give you another chance.

@Zeo @mampfoid @Nanima

So since I'm mostly done with the legendary for my main, I decided to try the Halloween rerun again for Jakob.

1 colourless- 3 star Azama. Okay try again, risking it with 12 orbs..

2 colourless. Smoke....5 stars...???!??!?

tumblr_ph2n06EnaU1v0wu9v_540.jpg

....Ahh. I knew this would happen when I actually imagine the 5 star that I want from the smoke. Looks like I get pitybroken to balance out the Grima then Vax heh

Well at least Halloween Sakura is new for this account. Just a bummer the same thing happened last year on my other account.

..that said...she's +Spd/-Def so that's the best possible result so I'll take it! At least her anti-magic dagger could be interesting for clears and Brianna really delivers with her voice acting.

Dagger needs a refine though. Oh and the other one was a 3 star -Atk Gaius...

It just sucks I need to build pity rate again and gather more orbs somehow. And I still need to try for Mia..

Oh and to balance this out, I wanted at least one green 5 star for the second account. No green orbs on second try- 3 reds. 2 of them were Raigh.... and one was Athena, who I already summoned in the first session....

Edited by mcsilas

43 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

After so many months, the search is finally over. And he’s +Atk -Spd. I think I’m gonna cry.

Congrats~! I personally prefer my +ATK/-HP. I actually had a choice between the two. Yeah I pulled two +ATK L!Ephraims over time. Anyways having 4 extra speed helps in a lot of clears for me. Both in blocking doubles and letting him double some slower folks even if I can't get him clear of everyone. Still any +ATK is better than not +ATK! And neutral speed doesn't help him any in arena from my experience. Just PvE stuff(probably +ATK/-RES is best for that).

Anyways Glad to see the wait paid off with an excellent boon/bane combo!

@mcsilas Congrats nontheless on the Sakunyan. Shame about the pity break, but that's the curse a shared focus. Those are some great IVs. I agree that her dagger should get a refine at least. It seems like a fitting season for it. Hope she helps you out and that you still get Jakob at some point.

Okie dokies!
Free Pull was Ares. nooooo 5* pulls for me. nope.  But + speed, so he'll be earning SP for my Ares Merge Project
followed up by Chrom.and Reinhardt (Mage)... who is plus attack! YES!  YES!.  I've been looking for you! 

Session 2
then followed by Draug , Beruka,

Session 3
Corrin (M), Seth, Talitu (then i remembered, wait why am I pulling on blue? - pulled on another Blue because... i'm dumb. 
Bride Ninian! This is whom i wanted! +speed/-def ! holy crap! Pulled on the last one because, whatever why not and...
Genny!! (who is completely Neutral). Not getting sacrificed. if i ever get another one, probably... (and this is even with me loving Cav!Healers)

Session 4
Fae, +atk/-speed - will earn some SP for my merge project (yah i know i should book them but i can't, okay). 
3* Raven + speed, so merge project Adult Tiki. Whatever. (+ speed, so. meh.)

Session 5
Corrin, Lukas... and
Summer Tana! Squee!  (totally Neutral!... yay? i basically have aversa with 2 more speed LOL)

let's skip down to  my last 5* Unit (I got some bunk fodder)
I got L!Lyn. +def -res. so. not v good stats, don't care, I actually wanted a coloured archer 

Time to earn more orbs.

Happy to have finally gotten Sumia, also got a bride Saneki I did not really want, went about another 50 orbs after that before I determined that at least for right now I am just not allowed to have grima or any more legendaries (Gunnthra on the very 1st banner is the only one I have summoned). Oh well still got Sumia and I have done worst and have still had decent pulls lately so I will take it.

In the end I decided to summon on the Legendary Banner and I'm glad I did. In about 50-60 orbs I got:

Flying Olivia +def/-res. Chill speed fodder~

Neutral Sumia

Innes +res/-hp ( ゚ヮ゚) I was honestly more excited to see him than Eirika. I won't even bother trying to get better ivs in the feature, I'm just happy the jerk finally decided to show up.

Legendary Eirika +atk/-res. Kinda sucks that Eirika goes poof! if a mage or dragon sneeze around her. 

I still got about 80 orbs which isn't too bad if I don't use them for a little while. 

Well so far in my hunt for a flying dancer I have pulled two Sumrias and one M!Grima which is great, but I want my flying dancer.  M!Grima was my free pull.  Now I have to wait until tomorrow for more orbs to try again for a flying dancer:(

9 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Well so far in my hunt for a flying dancer I have pulled two Sumrias and one M!Grima which is great, but I want my flying dancer.  M!Grima was my free pull.  Now I have to wait until tomorrow for more orbs to try again for a flying dancer:(

i will cross my fingers that tomorrow, that we both get our dancing flyer. 
I"m Olivia hunting now. if i can snag Olivia and Eirika tomorrow. i'll be done with this banner even though i want M!Grimia + L!Ephriiam 

Freebie was a Silvia merge, woo! And she's +Atk! But -Res, and I love my current +Res one T_T

EDIT: Annnndd this banner ate up all my Orbs and all I got was a Summer Tana with worse IVs than my current one. Only good thing is I can make Silvia +2; I pulled one with +Atk, -Def so she'll replace my -Def, +Res.

Edited by Landmaster

100 orbs down....I sniped only bluemy main target was L. Ephraim...But b ninian and sumia qas amzing too...

In the end i get only one sumia and one b ninian....no l ephraim...

and i have now 11 mathilda....yay \o/ (insert here all sarcasm and heavy breathing)

¬¬"

Seeing a lot of luck going around here, congrats all!

Sadly y'all seem to have taken my luck, decided to go purely for green cause I wouldn't many any of those units.

And got one green orb total in 3 sessions -_- Which gave me a 3* Raven ugh.

Stocked up the most orbs I've ever held at 402. And boy am I excited. I'm missing all three reds and greens, as well as both non-legendary blues and none of the grays so I can skip those.

Total Haul and pity rates:

1. NEW!! +HP/-Res Eirika 9.5% Pity rate
  2. BOTH NEW!! +Atk/-HP Sumia AND +Atk/-HP M!Grima No Pity Rate
  3. DUPE +HP/-Spd Sumia 8.5% Pity Rate
  4. DUPE +Spd/-Atk Eirika 9.5% Pity Rate
  5. NEW!! +HP/-Atk Legendary Lyn No Pity Rate
  6. DUPE +Res/-Spd Sumia No Pity Rate
  7. DUPE +Res/-HP Legendary Ephraim 9.0% Pity rate

I stopped with 86 orbs remaining due to dupe fatigue. As far as adding units to my collection, I ought to have quit after that amazing pull of Sumia and Grima. Haven't gotten lucky like that in a year or two and I could have kept 307 orbs for later. But the extra 220 did get me Legendary Lyn, some premium merges, and a +Spd/-HP Kaze. I just really wanted to walk away with one of the three seasonals since they are the rarest units in the game. Oh well. Lots of new units to play with as a result of today's sesh. And 8 five stars from 320 orbs is insane in my experience so I can't complain about statistics as usual either. 

Edited by Glennstavos