• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

it only took 450 orbs

turned out to be the worst possible nature too, +Res/-Spd.  At least I finally got her...

For this reason I will avoid this banner. First circle was somewhat good for me, but it must be a trap.

Glad you got what you wanted.

It happened again... IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!!

FOR THE THIRD TIME, I REACH 5%, GET PITY BROKE BY A RANDOM UNIT THAT I DON'T NEED, AND THEN IN THE NEXT SUMMONING SECTION, AT 3%, I GET THE UNIT I WANT!

I got my pity broke by Elise last week, at 5%. Today, I decide to give a last chance to the Brave Redux banner... and at 3%, in the first orb, I got Loki. WHAT?! She is +Def -Atk, but i don't care! Now my Lucius will have C Duel Infantry.

First it happened in the Muspell Banner, which I got Flying Azura at 5% and, in the next summoning section, AT 3%, I got Helbindi. Then it happened again in the Halloween banner, which I got Sothe at 5%, and in the next summoning section, at 3%, I got Halloween Mia.

27 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

For this reason I will avoid this banner. First circle was somewhat good for me, but it must be a trap.

Glad you got what you wanted.

Yeah, at least it’s better than the last time I went all in on a Legendary banner.

I still lack a VRoy, it’s sad.  

16 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Congrats on all those 5*s. So close to +10 with Grima now. As far as I understood Grima will return next month another time, right? 

Indeed, and hopefully with more desirable pity-break consolations.  I'm still waiting for Takumi to come back...

Just got my pity-rate smashed on Brave Redux...

By Neutral Ephraim and +DEF/-HP Silas! I'd complain about Silas being -HP, but the weapon refinery will fix that.

I'm so happy, I finally have regular Ephraim! Not sure what I'll do with him, but hey, he finally came home.

After having to deal with three more rounds with only one green orb I thought this banner was doomed to fail for me BUT

Spoiler

Screenshot_2018-11-01-12-15-39.thumb.png.deb2e964e143a9848050a00c8b45efdd.png

Exactly the one I wanted!! Though again with a -Atk IV. This is my new luck apparently, 'you will get the units you want, but they'll all be -atk', which happened to 3 out of 4 of my most recent summoned units ^^;

Oh well, I'll take it so I can finally make a complete tactics team :D

The scary thing is....I now have nothing to summon for anymore. I think this is only the second time this has ever happened to me? Don't think I can handle that, will probably just start doing full rounds on the legendary banner for good fodder cause if I can't summon then what's the point D:

Well monthly orbs got me another S!Tana and a bunch of fodder.  I give up it has been decided by the Gatca that I will not have a single flying dancer in my barracks:(  I will stop while I am ahead and wait for the NY rerun in the hopes I have better luck then since I am sick of this banner.

1 hour ago, EricaofRenais said:

Well monthly orbs got me another S!Tana and a bunch of fodder.  I give up it has been decided by the Gatca that I will not have a single flying dancer in my barracks:(  I will stop while I am ahead and wait for the NY rerun in the hopes I have better luck then since I am sick of this banner.

(HUG). 
I can't say too much because I did get B!Ninian. but I yearn for YT!Olivia and Airzura (and flat out two my two friends here that i am sitting on Orbs until NY, so i can at least have another. (why Olivia can't be summoned is beyond me. I got Tana 3 times. (which okay. YAY and third one is perfect IVs, but couldn't the first two be Olivia and Eirika? seriously?). 

There needs to be a dance focus banner or something. 

Okay, back up to 25 orbs. Eirika, mind joining your brother soon?

1. 4* Laslow: Nope.
  2. 4* Silvia: Meh.
  3. 4* Draug: Bleh.
  4. 3* Draug: Whatever :V. Might as well go for the one blue since it's cheap.
  5. 3* Reinhardt: That was a waste.

Such high hopes, such disappointment. Such is the way of the gacha...

20 orbs, Wynaut.

1. 4* Ares: A new unit has arrived! He's neutral, so not exactly worth promoting.
  2. 4* Selena: Almost typed "Reposition fodder" instead of her name...

No Eirika, but two units I'm happy to have anyway.

Welp. First and last time I spend money on this game. Started an account and had some money to spare so dumped in £75 for 140 orbs. Ended up getting nothing until the second the last pull, where I got Bridal Ninian.

Luckily my free pulls got me Loki, WF!Hinoka and Brave Lyn, but still man I just wanted Fallen Robin (F).

I think I'll save now. My aims are in order;

* Fallen Celica

* WF Nino

* Long term, all the Awakening characters.

16 hours ago, daisy jane said:

(HUG). 
I can't say too much because I did get B!Ninian. but I yearn for YT!Olivia and Airzura (and flat out two my two friends here that i am sitting on Orbs until NY, so i can at least have another. (why Olivia can't be summoned is beyond me. I got Tana 3 times. (which okay. YAY and third one is perfect IVs, but couldn't the first two be Olivia and Eirika? seriously?). 

There needs to be a dance focus banner or something. 

Yeah a dancer focus banner would be great.  I just want one flying dancer and I don't care who since I like all of them.  Maybe we will both get lucky and have YT!Olivia pity break us when we pull red.

Pulled out a Bridal Ninian last night when I had about 9% chance. 

I had a gut feeling that I was going to pull her and I did. On the first roll I pulled a 3* Maria and on the second there was Ninian waiting for me.

I also wanted a Flier Olivia but I can make it with Regular Olivia and Bridal Ninian for now. I need to save up orbs.

Edited by Smog

3 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

Yeah a dancer focus banner would be great.  I just want one flying dancer and I don't care who since I like all of them.  Maybe we will both get lucky and have YT!Olivia pity break us when we pull red.

I am going on a Summoning Diet (so i can't spend more on this banner) and nothing until the end of November, so i can legendary summon again.  (and only a bit). my Orbs are for one NY Azura. but if they did a dancer banner, i'd probably do some summons on there. I'm short 3. Azura, YT!Olivia and Lene  but i won't lie.  it's taking all my strength not to buy another pack and try again for Olivia. 

TCUtioO.png?1

Nina: neutral
Flora: +Def/-HP

...Well that's one way to actually make me genuinely happy to see a 4% pity rate (on Brave Redux) get broken. I'm not even going to question how I managed to snag these ladies off-focus at the same time. Instead, I'll just interpret this as an early birthday present that puts the Fates section of my catalog at 100% complete barring alts.

Also, I went for another full pull from Eirika's banner and got a +Atk/-HP bride Sanaki to both replace my +HP/-Atk one and to complement my +Atk/-HP regular Sanaki. So yeah, pretty good day I'd say.

Spoiler

Y1Ytu76.png?1