Spent 223 orbs on the October 2018 Legendary Heroes banner. Overall, got a pretty good haul.

+Spd/-Atk Legend Eirika
+Spd/-Def Innes
fodder Genny
Lyn merge
+Atk/-Res Tana

Also got my first Sylvia pulls though the better one I have is +Def/-Atk.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp, that's it. I ended the Legendary banner with a 9.50% pity rate and no L!Eirika... Guess I'll have to save for January. 

At least I got a free Quan from today's banner as a consolation prize. His nature sucks (+Hp -Def) but he was free so I won't complain about it, and it wasn't -Atk which makes it hurt less

43 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Welp, that's it. I ended the Legendary banner with a 9.50% pity rate and no L!Eirika... Guess I'll have to save for January. 

At least I got a free Quan from today's banner as a consolation prize. His nature sucks (+Hp -Def) but he was free so I won't complain about it, and it wasn't -Atk which makes it hurt less

oh lucky. why can't this happen to me :(
also i didn't get Eirika. we can gun for her in January. 

After sniping reds on the Legendary Hero banner, I got...another Flying Olivia, with worse IVs than my current one.

Current Drive banner gave me a Robin.

Adrift didn't interest me, so I decided to see if my pity rate would break on The Land's Bounty.

The first orb contained +SPD/-DEF Mia, which is exactly what I hoped for.

Nothing else worth noting on that session, but I'm just glad I got Mia. Means I got both of the units I wanted off of this banner (having gotten lucky with an early Myrrh in October). So happy.

18 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Anyone know when the next banner is up?  I did a test run on the summon simulator and it reckoned I'd have to spend a lot of money to get Lucy...

Adrift? Comes out Friday~

23 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Anyone know when the next banner is up?  I did a test run on the summon simulator and it reckoned I'd have to spend a lot of money to get Lucy...

it comes out friday - but honestly, just... save up. honestly. she'll have to be featured sometime, Legendary this month is BowLucy (which is actually cooler imo). I just think (and i hope i am wrong of course) you are in a world of hurt if you try lucy hunting in a banner where you literally could get anything/everything but since she's not a focus. 

50 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

it comes out friday - but honestly, just... save up. honestly. she'll have to be featured sometime, Legendary this month is BowLucy (which is actually cooler imo). I just think (and i hope i am wrong of course) you are in a world of hurt if you try lucy hunting in a banner where you literally could get anything/everything but since she's not a focus. 

I'll be saving for my regular Lucy then and if she does get a focus then it will be try and 10+ merge.  Then Grimmy is next.  He's been glaring at me demanding special treatment lol.  I swear it's payback for all of the wacky accessories I've had him wear/equip.

Welp that was my worst legendary banner for my second account.

10% and the best thing I got was a 4 star Hinata. +Atk/-Spd so I can't freely fodder for Fury,

Well I wasn't too invested since my focus was also split with the Halloween banner, but leaving a pity rate feels bad, but alas no orbs.

I guess I can't complain too much since I did get Owain/Halloween Myrrh for the month and avoided red pitybreakers.

6 hours ago, mcsilas said:

10% and the best thing I got was a 4 star Hinata. +Atk/-Spd so I can't freely fodder for Fury,

Well I wasn't too invested since my focus was also split with the Halloween banner, but leaving a pity rate feels bad, but alas no orbs.

I guess I can't complain too much since I did get Owain/Halloween Myrrh for the month and avoided red pitybreakers.

wait all you got was a hinata? 
that's poop. :(

Yeah, 10.5% for me and a 4* Hinata was about the best thing I got too. Still, better than some past legendary ones where I got one 5* that I didn't care for after 200+ orbs (around 12% rate).

18 hours ago, daisy jane said:

wait all you got was a hinata? 
that's poop. :(

Well Fury fodder is rare.

Also I was split between the legendary and Halloween Mia.

Tried one last time, and no Mia. I did get Klein though which is a small victory I guess, just like the Hinata.

@Tree Well if the Hinata is going to be useful, that's a victory then :P

Well if the Hinata is going to be useful, that's a victory then :P

I don't have an immediate use for him, but fury comes in handy eventually. (He has a good IV though...) I did get my first Silas, but he has a really bad IV.

@mampfoid @mcsilas @Alexmender 

5.25% 

My highest rate ever. Still no Witch Mia. I gave it everything I had but the game was just against me this time. Not even a pitybreaker. Oh well. I'm left feeling kinda meh about it honestly. It's a bad sign... or maybe a good one. I should be able to save for a good while going forward, especially with the banner they're about to drop on us.

In the meantime, no flying healer for me yet. The ones that got her, you're lucky.

18 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@mampfoid @mcsilas @Alexmender 

5.25% 

My highest rate ever. Still no Witch Mia. I gave it everything I had but the game was just against me this time. Not even a pitybreaker. Oh well. I'm left feeling kinda meh about it honestly. It's a bad sign... or maybe a good one. I should be able to save for a good while going forward, especially with the banner they're about to drop on us.

In the meantime, no flying healer for me yet. The ones that got her, you're lucky.

Damn :(That gives me CYL2 banner flashbacks.

This Halloween banner has been real rough to a lot of people. 

4 unit banners kind of suck, even if it's good they bring more heroes in the game.

I've tried to do Chain Challenges as well to get the flying healer but looks like it's a no go for me as well. Guess I now have a goal unit to save for when she comes to a legendary banner. Maybe I can finally start saving orbs since I'm skipping the next new banner...I'm at 0 orbs so I can't possibly be tempted to do more than the free pull lol.

Unless the Saber banner tempts me.

I hope you get her when she comes back!

I'm glad that I decided against my decision to spend a few orbs on the Legendary Banner. My luck may have increased but I don't think I'll ever escape the RNG only wanting to give me copies of certain characters. As of now, luckiest banner for me. Shame I didn't save even more orbs.

*5 M!Grima: +ATK/-RES

*5 M!Grima: +RES/-HP

*5 M!Grima: +SPD/-DEF

*5 F!Grima: +ATK/-RES (better IVs than my -RES/+HP one)

*5 L! Ephraim: +DEF/-HP (didn't expect to get him but the IVs are nice)

*5 B! Ninian: +ATK/-RES

*5 B! Ninian: +DEF/-RES (21 defense is very impressive)

*5 S! Tana: Neutral (not the best but not bad though)

Adrift Banner

My free summon was *5 F! Adrift Corrin who has a neutral nature. 

Got Libra at 5* as my freebe on the banner. Then I drained 75% of my precious 200 orbs trying for Mikoto, but due to colourless starvation all the way through, I eventually got pity broken by a +Atk -Spd Owain. sigh Lissa really needs to teach him some manners. 

Now the question is whether to fodder him for Blue Flame or Wrath.

Bye-Bye Adrift Banner, I got Mikoto in 24 orbs :3 I wasn't planning on summoning at all but I just had the feeling that I should. For once my intuition was spot on~ I can't believe how lucky I've been recently, especially with colourless orbs.

My freebie was Shigure~

ANYWAY, used the nice Orb deal to head back to TOD before it ends to get the remaining units from there and

0Fark68.png

8dJUjGK.png

Got them back to back and following a 5* Libra. Haven't checked his IVs yet but these two got absolutely TRASH IVs. Both are +HP, Sakura is -Res and Henry is -Atk. So like the other Halloween units, HP just had to be there. But IDC, I'm glad I have them and still have a good amount of Orbs. I'll round up a few more and try for Jakob before it ends~

180 orbs Grey and red. No Focus unit. How can Players survive without saving up at least 500 orbs. I get punished instantly if I use a summon style without saving up….I feel the urge to drop this game =/ I feel a bit screwed over in the last months in summoning.

And I am just at the average and I still feel worn out. 

Edited by Stroud

@Zeo @mcsilas Ouch, I'm sorry you guys missed Mia. (5.25% and no Matthew is extra rough ...@zeo). With some luck we'll get a regular version soon. 

/Edit: Got a -ATK OG Camilla as my free pull. Gave Owain yesterday a try to come to me, but ~20 orbs was not enough to convince him. 

Edited by mampfoid

Alright, a banner I have no interest in spending on. My 43 orbs can be safely built up.

3 Red, 1 each Blue, Green (But which Corrin to shoot for?)

3* Jagen (Well, best keep that merge for later. +HP/-Spd)