6 hours ago, daisy jane said:

that's all that matters. :)
I am hoping beyond hope that Grima isn't on the Ward Banner. or i be in trouble and i am so close to Airzura...

Oh dear...I'm up to 70 orbs again =).  Now to make it back to 90 orbs and maybe...just maybe there'll be a regular Lucina banner that I can go all out to ten plus on XD and I get my first one as the free pull.  It has to happen like it did with Grima lol.  Or Grima gets on said new banner and he's my free pull again and I get to ten plus of my favourite anti-hero Grimmy.  I'm surprised he grew on me so much lol.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Congrats on your Hectors, also on the perfect nature! 

Do you have SI on the old Hector? How many DC green armors do you have and how often will you use Ephraim? 

Thanks! 

He has some SI but nothing crazy (Vantage/WoM/Bonfire/Ignis/Fortify Armor/Swap), the painful part would be that he has an Earth Blessing but that would be it. The old Hector worked better with normal Armads so he was more defensive but the new one will go for a build using Berserk Armads so I'll give him something more offensive. 

I want to support Ephraim with Myrrh so they'd be used quite a lot in AA and armor quests because both of them are extremely powerful and have great natures.

40 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Alexmender I would value DC much higher than the blessing at this point. 

Ephraim and Myrrh? You mean red Myrrh? 

Hmm...true. I can always give him another Earth Blessing to make up for the old one, not to mention that without DC is practically obligatory on B!Ephraim to make him good in combat.

Yup, I never got Green Myrrh but I got the Halloween one twice and she's getting tons of use because she's both OP and adorable. I still need BF fodder to give her the standard Lightning breath build but Spirit Breath/DC/VF is good too.

2 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

@Alexmender Saved for Eirika Alt?

Yup. I'll keep this Hector as a manual in case Brave Eirika becomes a thing and isn't a ranged unit or has a weapon with DC built-in. After all there's no one else in my barracks that needs DC that badly.

Got a 3* Soren on my free summon and almost stopped, but there were 2 other greens. Decided it was just 8 orbs and pulled them to get a +spd -def Surtr. Crap IV, but better than -atk and totally worth 8 orbs.

Since the banner runs so long, I'll wait to see how I do with the legendary banner and see the Christmas preview to decide if I want to spare orbs trying for a better one. I could fodder this one to Beruka or Xander if I do.

Well, time to pull from this Naga-forsaken banner. Ylgr fills a gap in my roster while Surtr doesn't, so let's hope for blue.

1. 3* Wendy: Useless. And since I'm feeling pull withdrawal, might as well get the other blue.
  2. 4* Mathilda: Nope.

So much for that, then. Now to wait for the legendary banner.

@Alkaid Thanks! You got it right, it's for Cherche. :-) 

Yep, first HM cap and also checking the next batch of bonus heroes (arena + Grail hunt) before sacrificing her. 

Congrats on your cheap Surtr! (cheap 5*s are the next best thing after free 5*s). I was tempted to choose green, but I already got awesome green armors.