Screenshot_20181129-164729.png

Not what I was looking for in this banner but I'll take them gladly nonetheless. Lucina is +Atk-HP, Gunnthra is +Res -Spd. Both are better ivs than the Bowcina and Gunnthra I already have. (Yes, even the -spd Gunnthra. At level 40+2 with full cavalry support I'm sure she'll function just fine regardless.)

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was having a bit of a rough day, so I decided to try again on the Legendary banner to see if I get any luck whatsoever (I do not recommend this as a typical practice, that's how gachas... gecha.)

AGAINST ALL ODDS I GOT THE ONE UNIT I WANTED THE MOST

Yeah, baby! Sometimes gambling goes in your favor! :Joshua:

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_81c.thumb.jpg.ff62096db054107d6f7bd300153c29fe.jpg

She is +Spd/-Def, the bane is a superbane, but I just wanted her so bad! She's been a favorite ever since Awakening and I hope she gets her normal version in eventually.

Incidentally, I opened the red orb as well and got a 4* Athena, which I will take, I like Athena too ^__^

Against my better decision, I pulled on the green stone and the two red stones that appeared in my summoning session for Helbindi+Laegjarn.

... Is what I'd like to say, but pulling the two reds after my green free pull yielded me a neutral BRAVE CELICA and Seth to give Surtr swap! I can't say I'm upset.

Alright, I'm going for Green, Helbendi can give Nowi Guard 3 finally~

No Greens

Well, better go for Red then

ImF2O9Y.png

..............he had to show up at some point.

BUT AT LEAST IT WASN'T A PITYBREAKER, I'M OKAY WITH THIS

And I was this close to foddering off one of my Garons to give Nowi Panic Ploy like two days ago and I said "Nope~ Gonna wait for a Luke"

And he has come to fulfill his duty, BLESS~

A Camilla from my one green on the free pull. (I actually needed more Savage Blow fodder)

I could pull for Helbindi who I skipped before or Laegjarn merges but I must resist temptation and save for Christmas. And if I really wanted to pull on one of these 2-man banners right now, an extra Surtr would probably be the best use of orbs.

5c00e86c2b5a8_Capture_2018-11-30-02-11-35.thumb.png.fc39a99f1b67151fe513dc739450e784.png

I love 2 focus banners. Hope they become a mainstay of fodder/event banners. I understand people not wanting them for new heroes though.

For 250 f2p orbs got Laegjarn Dorcus 2 Helbindi's and litetally 6 Sorens which is great since I actually have G duel infantry now and my old Soren has shit IVs

Another joke of a 2 unit banner? Surely you can't be serious. Anyway, 4* Henry, I'm done with it. Didn't touch the legendary since then, but I'm getting back to orb saving mode.

Tried for Helbindi on my free pull but got a Barst. Oh well, I'll always take Reposition fodder. Tried for one red too but got an Adult Tiki :( Might try again when the leg banner is over, I do like both Helbindi and Leagjarn.

@Vaximillian Oh congrats! That's such a nice Elincia, I'm jealous since mine are all -Spd haha

@Zeo @mampfoid @Landmaster @Rafiel's Aria

My free summon from my second account was a Camilla (every other colour was colourless). For my main, there were 4 reds which was a Tharja, Sophia and a Cain, the last one I will always welcome!

Then I decided to do some YOLOs on the legendary banner.

Main gave me a Catria, another Tharja and another irrevelant blue.Didn't have enough orbs to try for the last blue, I really wanted a non -Atk L!Lucina but serves me right for not miscounting my orb count.

Meanwhile in my second account, I YOLO'ed with 10 orbs. 2 blues and 2 reds...I want to open all of them but could only pick two :( 

Silly me forgot to get more orbs from the LHB but oh well...9% luck? 1st red orb was a 3 star Olivia and I was really divided in going for the other red or one of the blues, since I really want a non -Atk Bector... I picked red and...

tumblr_pj00nsXhyV1qc0fq5_540.png

Neutral Hrid. I'll take it! As long as he's not -Atk like my other account's Hrid.

Funny how I spent like 124 orbs being pitybroken by Lyoma, the only spend these 10 orbs  ( plus 15-ish from a last attempt) to get Hrid.

Well I'm satisfied now, getting the 2 legendary reds that I never had before is a good result. Tempted for a Bector bane fix but only have 1 orb right now, maybe I'll wait for the trailer before doing so since at least Bector is in the general pool.

@mcsilas

*Grabby hands at Hrid*

Congrats dude. Wish I had the same luck >.< Still trying but I managed to free pull two legendary heroes on the last two legendary banners (both of whom I sort of wanted but not enough to go for properly) so there's no way I'm getting him this time round xD

And up to 1,387 total pulled units.  Yay?

Spoiler

Lukas (+Res/-HP): At this rate, he's gonna be my first +10 unit.

Titania (+Atk/-Res): SWEET.  If I don't have a copy of her already, she's going to be my new base.
Bartre (+Def/-Atk): I might give someone a Hammer.
Gunter (+Def/-Atk): Elise could use Hone Cavalry!
Shigure (+Res/-HP): At least he's amazing fodder.
Mathilda (+HP/-Def): I still have uses for Hone Atk.

Libra (+Atk/-HP): OOOH~!  Will keep him for now.
Libra (+Atk/-Res): OOOH~!  Wait, what.  I pull two amazing Libras.  Hmm. . .I think this one makes more sense!
Abel (+HP/-Atk): Swordbreaker fodder~!
Abel (+Spd/-Def): . . .and Shigure's lance suddenly looks very attractive.

Catria (+Def/-HP): LUNA FODDER!
Sully (+HP/-Def): DRAW BACK AND SWORDBREAKER FODDER~!

Catria (+HP/-Res): LUNA FODDER AGAIN!
Shigure (+Atk/-Res): I'm in love~!  But I think Noontime/Aether suits him better.
Odin (+HP/-Spd): He's amazing fodder, at least.
Lukas (+HP/-Res): And yet another merge.  Or maybe Earth Boost shenanigans, I need to think about this.

Athena (+HP/-Res): She's my go-to Moonbow fodder.  Or Wo Dao.  Or something.

Subaki (+Atk/-Spd): I'm almost tempted to build him.
Subaki (+Def/-HP): This one, on the other hand, is QR fodder.
Beruka (+HP/-Res): I inherit Glimmer far too often!
Abel (+Res/-HP): Man, Swordbreaker's gonna go on everything!

Ylgr (+HP/-Spd): EEEE!  Well, if she can do it, so can I!  Hardly the best combo, but that's okay, she's serviceable, and that's all I care about!

Gunter (+HP/-Atk): Didn't I just pull a good Abel?
Sheena (+Atk/-Res): Seeing as I don't have Distant Counter, this is good!  I'm tempted to give her Libra's axe to make up for her lack of offense.
Camilla (+Def/-Atk): Between Draconic Aura and Savage Blow, she's useful!

Roy (neutral): I might give something TA one day.
Titania (+HP/-Atk): Guard 2 is an off-pick for my staffbots!

Well, that was unexpected.  Now, what to do about that little girl who really wants to swap boon/bane combos with my Helbindi?

8 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

oh... lucky...... 
I got a Lon'qu :( 

There used to be time a while ago when Lon’qu never stopped stalking me, appearing in like every other red summon.

These days it’s Seth who does this.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

There used to be time a while ago when Lon’qu never stopped stalking me, appearing in like every other red summon.

These days it’s Seth who does this.

yah i've noticed i've been getting him a lot again (Seth too). 
if they could switch places with Selena and Cain that would be peaches. 

I'm hoping i somehow fall into an Elincia and flying Olivia on the NY banner while getting Airzura. 

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

yah i've noticed i've been getting him a lot again (Seth too). 
if they could switch places with Selena and Cain that would be peaches. 

I'm hoping i somehow fall into an Elincia and flying Olivia on the NY banner while getting Airzura. 

Please send those Lon'qus to me. I still need a +Atk one for my main.

@Cute Chao Ah hope you get him soon! I'll let you grab him in the meantime somehow

Omg yes!! Got the Flying Muspell sister as my pull. There were two reds, so I just pulled both and she was in the second one. A total of 4 orbs. Which is nice cause last time it took like ... about 175 of my saved orbs to get her, so it feels nice.

And this one is neutral! She was +Res/-Spd before, so being neutral is at least better. And now she’s +1, so I’m happy and can keep saving orbs!