I was lucky enough to get Ishtar at the last minute of the Vantage banner. I had the gut feeling that I was going to get her and I did. Ishtar is earning my vote on the upcoming CYL just because of this occasion. 

Screenshot_2018-12-01-23-58-23.thumb.png.7f5173aa1c39a4cb068eeaa2aec8642d.png

Well congrats to myself then.

Edited by Cron

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got pity broke by B!Hector.  Not the 5 star I wanted but I guess I'll take him.  I'm done summoning for a while.  Now to save what measly orbs I have left for the Lucina exclusive banner...if that ever happens.

Hadn't spent serious orbs in a while, so a banner with B!Ike was welcome.  Got my first merge (and a green Olwen) in the first 50 orbs, and figured I was done.  That was when I realized I was one merge away from a +10 B!Ike...  Which would be my first 5* exclusive +10.  So, I spent another 100 orbs...

And...

He's done!  I have a +10 Brave Ike!  Will be posting over in the 5*+10 thread soon.

2 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I just got pity broke by B!Hector.  Not the 5 star I wanted but I guess I'll take him.  I'm done summoning for a while.  Now to save what measly orbs I have left for the Lucina exclusive banner...if that ever happens.

well. how much do you have now? did you clear most of the dec orb quests? 

2 hours ago, Venmi said:

Hadn't spent serious orbs in a while, so a banner with B!Ike was welcome.  Got my first merge (and a green Olwen) in the first 50 orbs, and figured I was done.  That was when I realized I was one merge away from a +10 B!Ike...  Which would be my first 5* exclusive +10.  So, I spent another 100 orbs...

And...

He's done!  I have a +10 Brave Ike!  Will be posting over in the 5*+10 thread soon.

oooh. COOL! congrats!! :) 
(green olwen is awesome!!).  :) 

I am a long way to go for mine. - but i am determined to get it done one day. 

1 minute ago, daisy jane said:

well. how much do you have now? did you clear most of the dec orb quests? 

oooh. COOL! congrats!! :) 

Six left and I was hoping for Bowcina...no such luck.  I will have to wait for book 3 and this month's pack I think.

1 minute ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Six left and I was hoping for Bowcina...no such luck.  I will have to wait for book 3 and this month's pack I think.

okay. so.  we know that Bowcina is coming back again in March. So why don't we say that out of all the orbs that you get - you save 1/2  of them. like last month there was 318 F2P orbs   (some of this is including up to dec. 12). like i mentioned before. getting an off focus Lucina is going to be bonkers stupid hard. (I've been doing simulations on trying to get other units on red - and she barely shows up (like two times in hundreds of simulations) so if it were me. i'd save 1/2 the orbs every month. (so you have 150 out of 300+ ( + the Month Pack). so you can still summon and try. 

but come March -that gives you 600 orbs (150 per month  for the next 4 months) to purely snipe on Blue. This gives you more than enough chances to get at least one Bowcina. (if you'd like, I can run numbers for you to tell you what the median/avergage would be - but i mean Gatcha gonna gatcha too - but i would find it very unlikely that you won't get one in 600).

Like i mentioned, - I'm a pm away if you'd like some hand-holding from Summoning Withhdrawl LOL i'm already getting itchy knowing i have to wait until Christmas or so for the newest legendary.  (slash Airzura)

17 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

gooh. COOL! congrats!! :) 

Thanks!  And my green Olwen could be +1 now- that's the second I've pulled off focus.  But, I'll probably be pulling green less now, since B!Ike was my last +10 goal from that category (I guess Dancer Elincia, but I'm unlikely to +10 her.)  It takes time, but +10 5* exclusives are possible without dropping tons of money.

7 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

okay. so.  we know that Bowcina is coming back again in March. So why don't we say that out of all the orbs that you get - you save 1/2  of them. like last month there was 318 F2P orbs   (some of this is including up to dec. 12). like i mentioned before. getting an off focus Lucina is going to be bonkers stupid hard. (I've been doing simulations on trying to get other units on red - and she barely shows up (like two times in hundreds of simulations) so if it were me. i'd save 1/2 the orbs every month. (so you have 150 out of 300+ ( + the Month Pack). so you can still summon and try. 

but come March -that gives you 600 orbs (150 per month  for the next 4 months) to purely snipe on Blue. This gives you more than enough chances to get at least one Bowcina. (if you'd like, I can run numbers for you to tell you what the median/avergage would be - but i mean Gatcha gonna gatcha too - but i would find it very unlikely that you won't get one in 600).

Like i mentioned, - I'm a pm away if you'd like some hand-holding from Summoning Withhdrawl LOL i'm already getting itchy knowing i have to wait until Christmas or so for the newest legendary.  (slash Airzura)

I'm only going free pulls for a while lol, but I'll be glad to know I'm not alone.

5 minutes ago, Venmi said:

Thanks!  And my green Olwen could be +1 now- that's the second I've pulled off focus.  But, I'll probably be pulling green less now, since B!Ike was my last +10 goal from that category (I guess Dancer Elincia, but I'm unlikely to +10 her.)  It takes time, but +10 5* exclusives are possible without dropping tons of money.

oh i bet. 
just saving up a lot of F2P orbs, and waiting for the appropriate focus banner. 
For Green: Lewyn/F!Nino is mine. (Blue would be Micaiah if she'd ever. freaking. let . me. summon. her. ) i was telling a friend, that i think all my 5*'s (minus what i got on legendary) - are off focus pulls trying for Micaiah. 

2 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I'm only going free pulls for a while lol, but I'll be glad to know I'm not alone.

nope! not alone. 
something seriously is gonna have to knock my socks off to have me summon anything sooner than Legendary slash New Years.
If you get itchy for summoning, seriously, PM me. lol i'll help you stay strong :)

Edited by daisy jane

3 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

oh i bet. 
just saving up a lot of F2P orbs, and waiting for the appropriate focus banner. 
For Green: Lewyn/F!Nino is mine. (Blue would be Micaiah if she'd ever. freaking. let . me. summon. her. ) i was telling a friend, that i think all my 5*'s (minus what i got on legendary) - are off focus pulls trying for Micaiah. 

nope! not alone. 
something seriously is gonna have to knock my socks off to have me summon anything sooner than Legendary slash New Years.
If you get itchy for summoning, seriously, PM me. lol i'll help you stay strong :)

Thanks XD I may have to take you up on that.

So what's the next banner?

Just now, TheSilentChloey said:

Thanks XD I may have to take you up on that.

So what's the next banner?

i'm assuming something for Book 3
(maybe they will do a banner for Bound Hero Battles: Seliph/Julia). 
but the only thing on the calendar now is the Heroes w/Wards banner. 

9 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

i'm assuming something for Book 3
(maybe they will do a banner for Bound Hero Battles: Seliph/Julia). 
but the only thing on the calendar now is the Heroes w/Wards banner. 

So a wait for the next free summon XD sweet means I can save orbs now.

I threw 5 orbs at the voting gauntlet banner and wtf I got Helbindi.  Mùspell generals all got :o: I swear this was a Lucina banner I'd be super happy...since It's not...welp I'm not.  But at least I have a new unit to figure out.  And B!Hector might just scrub up for the Hrìd map...or maybe Lucina’s infernal difficulty map.  Speaking of anyone have tips to beat it?

Screenshot_2018-12-03-13-52-21.thumb.png.c5492f0e5ff7f0063e5cf503db0c34fd.png

Seth can you please just leave this game -_- Only one more day left to get Hrid....or Laevatein or literally anything in blue, anything that isn't Ryoma again :(

7 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I threw 5 orbs at the voting gauntlet banner and wtf I got Helbindi.  Mùspell generals all got :o: I swear this was a Lucina banner I'd be super happy...since It's not...welp I'm not.  But at least I have a new unit to figure out.  And B!Hector might just scrub up for the Hrìd map...or maybe Lucina’s infernal difficulty map.  Speaking of anyone have tips to beat it?

...so you got a focus unit on a banner but aren't happy with it cause it's not a Lucina banner. Then...why did you spend 5 orbs on a banner you don't care for instead of saving those orbs for a Lucina banner? ^^;

1 hour ago, Mau said:

Seth can you please just leave this game -_- Only one more day left to get Hrid....or Laevatein or literally anything in blue, anything that isn't Ryoma again :(

...so you got a focus unit on a banner but aren't happy with it cause it's not a Lucina banner. Then...why did you spend 5 orbs on a banner you don't care for instead of saving those orbs for a Lucina banner? ^^;

For kicks.  I mean I'm not completely dissatisfied with the result, it IS okay to be fair.  I'll take it.  Also I've managed to net some orbs that I didn't expect to so cost covered and then some.

16 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

So a wait for the next free summon XD sweet means I can save orbs now.

yes, exactly! we can do it!

11 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

this is not us saving orbs! >.< 

4 hours ago, Mau said:

hahaaha but Seth has swap! ;) swap is awesome!

that's what I am wondering..

2 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

For kicks.  I mean I'm not completely dissatisfied with the result, it IS okay to be fair.  I'll take it.  Also I've managed to net some orbs that I didn't expect to so cost covered and then some.

but Helbindi is not Lucina. Lucina is the one who you want. 

and yes. you managed to net the orbs, but you could have more. if the goal (for you). is to get some Lucinas (any Lucinas), you need to save your orbs. the end. I mean i understand the need to summon (as I've mentioned) but I know for me. Airzura is greater than everything else. so I saved 400 orbs for her. (then those orbs go to someone else). this means ignoring every other banner minus Legendary (that's where my F2P orbs  went, and I even saved some from my summoning session, not going to zero). 

like I want you to be able to get Lucina (and L!Lucina, she's fun too) but getting Lucina (specifically) is going to need a tonne of orbs. and you want to +10 her, so you need a crap tonne of orbs). and even if you are prepared to put money into it.. I don't know. i mean ultimately it's your decision and you can do what you want. but i guess i just don't understand why you summon and then get disappointed that it's not the unit you truly desire. just don't summon. or. be happy with what you get. and then when Lucina does appear, because you needed to summon for kicks, you simply won't have enough to get whom you truly want.

I am glad you have Helbindi though. if anything you have that thing that makes green units worth more in arena. 

Today... something was tell me: "Summon... Summon in the Legendary Banner...", and the last time it happened I summoned Helbindi in the first green orb I chose.

So, I decided to give it a last chance, with my 40 orbs...

AND I SUMMONED ANOTHER LAEVATEIN!!! 5 LAEVATEIN THAT I SUMMONED IN THIS BANNER! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

42 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Today... something was tell me: "Summon... Summon in the Legendary Banner...", and the last time it happened I summoned Helbindi in the first green orb I chose.

AND I SUMMONED ANOTHER LAEVATEIN!!! 5 LAEVATEIN THAT I SUMMONED IN THIS BANNER! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

clearly game wants you to +10 Lave. 

Oh man, I cracked today but it was worth it. I hit 200 orbs and was still it itching to pull on the legendary banner, even though I know I should save for Christmas.

I decided to snipe more colorless, still trying for Noire and a better FGrima IV. First I got a second Nina, +hp -atk. Kept going and finally got a Grima.. but it's another -atk one. Wasn't satisfied with another bad Grima and still no Noire.. I decided I'd go all-in until I got at least 1 thing I was really looking for, and then Noire finally appeared! Just a middling +def -hp, but it's decent enough.

About 90 orbs for 1 Noire and 2 merge fodders, but it was worth it to finally get her. I was so disappointed when I missed her this summer. I got lots of reds and blues that I begrudgingly skipped, but colorless was my priority since I already got Lucina. Hopefully I can get Ryoma and Hrid in the future. I've gotten enough Laevateins for now, so I won't pull more on red here.

1 hour ago, Alkaid said:

Oh man, I cracked today but it was worth it. I hit 200 orbs and was still it itching to pull on the legendary banner, even though I know I should save for Christmas.

I decided to snipe more colorless, still trying for Noire and a better FGrima IV. First I got a second Nina, +hp -atk. Kept going and finally got a Grima.. but it's another -atk one. Wasn't satisfied with another bad Grima and still no Noire.. I decided I'd go all-in until I got at least 1 thing I was really looking for, and then Noire finally appeared! Just a middling +def -hp, but it's decent enough.

About 90 orbs for 1 Noire and 2 merge fodders, but it was worth it to finally get her. I was so disappointed when I missed her this summer. I got lots of reds and blues that I begrudgingly skipped, but colorless was my priority since I already got Lucina. Hopefully I can get Ryoma and Hrid in the future. I've gotten enough Laevateins for now, so I won't pull more on red here.

YAY for Noire! :) 
ugh that ti took so many orbs though. i get that thrall. 

7 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

YAY for Noire! :) 
ugh that ti took so many orbs though. i get that thrall. 

I'm used to 100 orbs usually not being enough to get me anything at all, even on a legendary banner.(I usually do really bad on these) I can't feel bad about the orbs I've spend for what I got. This banner's been a huge surprise, since all month I was dreading how bad my luck was probably going to be as I tried to get Lucina and Noire. The fact I got both AND Lucina's got a great IV is such a relief.

I'd love Ryoma, Hrid, Cordelia merges, a better Grima, etc. off this banner, but I really gotta stop so I have something for Christmas units. I let myself be greedy today trying to get Noire and it paid off, but I shouldn't keep pushing my luck.

10 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I'm used to 100 orbs usually not being enough to get me anything at all, even on a legendary banner.(I usually do really bad on these) I can't feel bad about the orbs I've spend for what I got. This banner's been a huge surprise, since all month I was dreading how bad my luck was probably going to be as I tried to get Lucina and Noire. The fact I got both AND Lucina's got a great IV is such a relief.

I'd love Ryoma, Hrid, Cordelia merges, a better Grima, etc. off this banner, but I really gotta stop so I have something for Christmas units. I let myself be greedy today trying to get Noire and it paid off, but I shouldn't keep pushing my luck.

i'm glad i'm not the only one where it takes a while to get going. these people and their "oh i got like 10 in 150 orbs" make me green with envy lol

3 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

i'm glad i'm not the only one where it takes a while to get going. these people and their "oh i got like 10 in 150 orbs" make me green with envy lol

SAME. Anything better than 150 orbs per 5* feels lucky to me. My luck's been really abnormal this month to be getting as much stuff as I have been. I hope it doesn't revert back to crap for Christmas

I can't quote everyone but congrats on your Pulls, guys!~

As for me, I went in trying to get Kana so I can beat Hrid even though I won't and got two Gunnthras and another Hrid~

GUNNTHRA DOESN'T EVEN HAVE GOOD FODDER, I'M SO MAD 

Funnily enough, they were back to back, both were the only Green stone in the circle~

But the 2nd Distant Counter is appreciated~ He will be stored for safe keeping~

7 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

The +10 Laevatein is coming~

Edited by Landmaster