OK I know I said anything from blue would be fine but.....Legendary Lucina was the least I wanted after Ryoma -_- At least the game is consistent I guess, giving me the least favourite from both colors lol. And she's also +atk, -spd of course so def don't think I'm using her. Not that I really had a place for her anyway.

Oh well, might be able to get another 5 orbs today but that's about it. Fair enough though, I got really lucky the previous two legendary banners, so it's fair that I don't get anything I really wanted this time. I'm mostly miffed I didn't get a Laevatein though, having to use Xander in the next arena season is meh.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I finally got Bowcina!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice, looks like Atk+, Res-, that can be worked with. Not to mention she's fun to use. (I like her with Spd+)

19 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

Nice, looks like Atk+, Res-, that can be worked with. Not to mention she's fun to use. (I like her with Spd+)

Thanks.  I also pulled another F!Grima (merged with my first one), F!Kana and I got Hrìd as well.  All in all a lucky day and I am done with this banner.  I was hoping for Gunnthrá but she'll come another banner.  So happy right now.  Though I know it won't be long before I curse the gatcha again...

You know what, the next several banners are probably going to be Christmas stuff I don't care about. 120 orbs on hand, might as well see how far my luck stretches on the Legendary banner.

1. 3* Fir: Bleh.
  2. 4* Catria: Enough of you.
  3. 4* Lukas: SP fodder.
  4. 3* Cecilia: Escape Route fodder.
  5. 3* Frederick: Meh.

Hopefully this isn't a bad omen...100 orbs left.

1. 3* Selena: Reposition fodder at last.
  2. 4* Fae: Meh.
  3. 3* Femui: Draconic Aura fodder.

Three good SI fodder units, but no 5*. 87 orbs left.

1. 3* Stahl: Eh.
  2. 4* Lon'qu: Vantage fodder.
  3. 4* Robin: Bonfire fodder.

I'm getting a lot of SI fodder, but I'd much prefer a 5*, Feh. 74 orbs left.

1. 4* Soleil: Eh.
  2. 3* Donnel: Worthless.
  3. 4* Jagen: Haven't seen you in a while.
  4. 4* Raven: Nope.
  5. 3* Gunter: Bleh.

Should have known this was a bad idea. Of course I was so lucky earlier this still hasn't really evened things out, but hopefully there's multiple 5*s waiting for me.

1. 3* Roy: I've got enough of you.
  2. 3* Nowi: Worthless.
  3. 4* Wrys: Did not mean to press "Redeem"...

10% pity rate...41 orbs left.

1. 4* Cain: WoM fodder.
  2. 3* Athena: Why...
  3. 3* Femui: More Draconic Aura fodder.
  4. 5* F!Kana: While I really don't like her as a character, as a unit she's more than welcome! +Atk/-Res, so good IVs for once. Fae and M!Kana now have company.
  5. 4* Serra: Worthless.

There goes 99 orbs for one 5*. Still, in total that makes 230 orbs for 8 5* units, an excellent ratio by any means. No Hrid despite all of that, but I'm not short of Wind heroes.

3 hours ago, KMT4ever said:

You know what, the next several banners are probably going to be Christmas stuff I don't care about. 120 orbs on hand, might as well see how far my luck stretches on the Legendary banner.....

There goes 99 orbs for one 5*. Still, in total that makes 230 orbs for 8 5* units, an excellent ratio by any means. No Hrid despite all of that, but I'm not short of Wind heroes.

that's a lot better than me. i had 265 for 4. 
not a v. good break for me but i'm glad you got a good ratio for you. 

Mfw I get lucky and pull Laegjarn on my third pull, and the IVs are: -Atk, +Spd.  One one hand, her speed is amazing, but her base attack is 45. Oof.  I probably won't retry for her, just keep the nature and build her as a support unit.  I'll give her Death Blow 3 to improve her damage output.

And with my third stupid Laev (along with the three Ryomas I don't mind so much), I have to give up on summoning Hrid this time around. I loathe legendary banners so much. Still wish he was on the other banner. At least then I'd feel I had a shot of getting him ¬¬

On 12/1/2018 at 2:46 AM, Zeo said:

Sorry to sound so negative. I hope all of you guys' pulls were awesome. It's just the nature of the gatcha. My time will come.

Hey, it's gacha.  I notice my luck waxes and wanes, too.  Right now, it's on the waning end.

Yes I did some pulls, but I'm lazy ATM.  I went into the legendary banner despite saying that I wouldn't.  Got my 5* with less than 20 orbs, but. . .well. . .it wasn't a unit I was excited about. . .

(hint: +Atk/-Spd, and am seriously considering replacing my current one with this one. . .that's how confusing it is)

19 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Hey, it's gacha.  I notice my luck waxes and wanes, too.  Right now, it's on the waning end.

Yes I did some pulls, but I'm lazy ATM.  I went into the legendary banner despite saying that I wouldn't.  Got my 5* with less than 20 orbs, but. . .well. . .it wasn't a unit I was excited about. . .

(hint: +Atk/-Spd, and am seriously considering replacing my current one with this one. . .that's how confusing it is)

...Gunnthra? 
wait no.. 
Lucina? 

Edited by daisy jane

Just now, daisy jane said:

...Gunnthra? 

As far as I'm concerned, there's no one in the pool named "Gunnthra". :P:

(I'd probably be happy with that boon/bane on her anyway)

Ugh. Pity-broken by a second summer Cordelia. Come on, I was okay with you the first time, but why couldn't you be literally anyone else from blue?

Barely any reds either. Fuck legendary banners.

Since Christmas is coming up and I don't care for seasonals, and IS seems determined to not add characters I want anyway. I decided to spend my F2P stash attempting to get as high a merged Surtr as I could so I may attempt to reach tier 21 in arena. The result?

Spoiler

thumbnail_Screenshot_20181206-141631.thumb.png.e03f415e4b21a1167d9bb4373f9e47ed.png

I was saving orbs for quite a few months and had a stash of 800+ orbs. He is +defense and -resistance and is now officially my first +10 unit. Hurray. I got the final copy with the few orbs I received from the VG (in which he just lost) and some december quest. I'm down to 12 orbs atm, here's to saving again.

Pity breakers in order: Nephenee, Libra, M!Grima, Soleil, Olwen2, Myrhh, Sumia and a Helbindi.

Edited by Falter

1 hour ago, Falter said:

Since Christmas is coming up and I don't care for seasonals, and IS seems determined to not add characters I want anyway. I decided to spend my F2P stash attempting to get as high a merged Surtr as I could so I may attempt to reach tier 21 in arena. The result?

Hide contents

thumbnail_Screenshot_20181206-141631.thumb.png.e03f415e4b21a1167d9bb4373f9e47ed.png

I was saving orbs for quite a few months and had a stash of 800+ orbs. He is +defense and -resistance and is now officially my first +10 unit. Hurray. I got the final copy with the few orbs I received from the VG (in which he just lost) and some december quest. I'm down to 12 orbs atm, here's to saving again.

Pity breakers in order: Nephenee, Libra, M!Grima, Soleil, Olwen2, Myrhh, Sumia and a Helbindi.

wow. i am extremely extremely impressed. 

After what seems like an eternity I was able to get Ylgr. Getting only one 5* after a 4.75% pity rate doesn't feel very good but her nature is +Spd -Hp which is perfect so I won't complain about it. Now I finally have Spd Tactic to bring Eirika to her maximum potential during -HB battles (now if IS could release an inheritable dagger with a Spur/Drive effect I'd be very happy).

On 07/12/2018 at 4:39 PM, Simpsons138 said:

Finally got a perfect Surtr, +Atk -Res, and also Ylgr at +Atk -HP, not the best but not the worst either 

Nice pulls.

The Surtr I got was +Res/-Def, but eh, I'll take it.

Ylgr on the other hand, was +Spd/-HP. The superbane hurts, but the boon is nice. Great, fun unit to use.

23 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I just pulled Sigurd...so Seliph is reunited with his father :)

Congrats. Sigurd still holds up well today I feel. Underrated tbh. What IV's did you get?

1 minute ago, D4RTH said:

Nice pulls.

The Surtr I got was +Res/-Def, but eh, I'll take it.

Ylgr on the other hand, was +Spd/-HP. The superbane hurts, but the boon is nice. Great, fun unit to use.

Congrats. Sigurd still holds up well today I feel. Underrated tbh. What IV's did you get?

Not good ones -res/+hp.  I'm glad I got him though XD

Uhh..so this happened on my 2nd account.

@Zeo @mampfoid @Vaximillian @Rafiel's Aria

tumblr_pjezyhU49J1qc0fq5_540.png

Spoiler

tumblr_pjezykVTUC1qc0fq5_540.pngtumblr_pjezyjFowK1qc0fq5_540.png

I think this was 3.25%. Pulled Surtr first but he's +Spd/-Atk (I seem to be getting this commonly these days). He is still a good unit though, but I'm not gonna invest too much since I want to feed his Steady Stance 4 to Silas whenever I get another Surtr in the future (probably not anytime soon since no orbs again and Book 3 is on the horizon).

I'm just glad I have a green unit for a Flame Emblem team (even if I'd rather Helbindi but he's being coy).

Then though why not pull blue (I want Sorcery Blade for Lloyd) and hey, a +HP/-Def Ylgr appeared! Good enough, but again, I don't fodder until I have an extra copy and I don't have a coloured dagger yet in this account anyway so this will do.

I kind wished I did this unplanned pull before I went for Team Fjorm now...

Overall, mixed natures but a fairly good end, especially since i foolishly tried in my main account before this lucky session and got like, my most unwanted units (3* Bartre, 3* Seliph, Est).

Oh and I tried again for Laegjarn/Helbindi banner but got a double 3 star WoM combo of Palla and Cain. Good fodder at least but now back down to 1 orb. 

@Zeo we can be Sutr buddies!

Edited by mcsilas