1 minute ago, Xenomata said:

The two New Power banners were busts, but the free summon ticket on Hero Fest got me the last Eir needed to reach +10 on her as well.

...oh and Lewyn was there to.

hahahahaa I would be more pumped about the Lewyn myself ;) 

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I hadn't played for a week. It got so bad I forgot to get a 4* Gharnef. I wonder what could have happened to kill me?

(So I had the specifics but the computer crashed at one point and those were lost. Hadn't foddered anyone yet so):

4* Ares (Hey that's a good start. +Def/-Res), 4* Eirika (Eh. +HP/-Res), 4* Frederick (Luna. +Spd/-Res), 3* Sophia (Ugh. +HP/-Res), 4* Nino (+HP/-Res, really?), 3* Titania (+HP/-Res), 4* Seth (+Atk/-Def), 4* Fae (Renewal. +Atk/-Res), 3* Henry (+Res/-Def), 4* Raven (+HP/-Spd, gosh that's bad.), 4* Olivia (+Def/-Spd), 4* Cain (WoM. +Def/-Atk), 4* Camilla (+Def/-Atk), 4* Hana (L&D. +Def/-Spd), 4* Raigh (What a load of crap. +HP/-Def), 4* Tiki (+Spd/-HP, that's bad.), 3* Caeda (+Spd/-Atk), 4* Caeda (+Res/-Def), 4* Soren (+Spd/-Def, finally a good Soren!), 3* Henry (+Hp/-Atkl), 3* Hinata (Why can't I get good fodder more? +Spd/-Def), 4* Boey (+Res/-Spd), 3* Henry (+Def/-Res), 3* Lilina (+Atk/-Res, so close. ), 4* Fae (+HP/-Res), 4* Beruka (Glimmer. +Def/-Spd), 4* Lon'qu (+Spd/-Atk), 4* Chrom (Why didn't you stay a 5* man? Lesat your fodder would be better. +Def/-HP), 3* Cain (+Res/-Def), 4* Merric (To the merge pile. +Res/-Def), 4* Hawkeye (+Res/-HP), 3* Gunter (+Def/-Atk), 4* Barst (I wish I got him more. +Res/-Spd), 4* Sheena (+Spd/-Atk), 3* Kaze (I think I pulled him by accident. Neutral, I keep getting him like that.), 4* Soleil (+Def/-HP), 3* Boey (+HP/-Atk), 4* Marth (+HP/-Spd), 4* Cecilia (+Atk/-Spd, should that be her base?), 4* Bartre (+Spd/-Res), 5* Hrid (FINALLY A 5*. I pulled a full circle afterward. +Res/-HP, unfortunate), 3* Titania (+Def/-Atk. It), 4* Abel (+HP/-Spd. Didn't), 3* Cordelia (+HP/-Def. Work), 3* Subaki (+HP/-Atk. Out)

TLDR: Gacha is the 10th circle of hell, 190 orbs and 12% for 1 5* is a crock of fuck. I think I'm done with banners for a while and being done with the whole game for a week says something.

So, more banners with free bad fodder were had. VG first.

3 Red, 1 each Green, Colourless (Helbindi?)

3* Titania (Man, that's not enough. +Spd/-Res)

The other banner now. It's got a lot of units who are powerful who I already have, so that's easier on my heart.

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Green (Steady Breath?)

3* Sheena (I swear, IS has it out for me with all the bad pulls. +Res/-Def)

Also there's the BHB banner. So let's see if I get something.

3 Colourless, 2 Red

4* Eirika (I thought it was MagEirika for a second. Way to get my hopes up. +Res/-HP)

Also New power. The Whitewings first.

2 each Blue, Colourless, 1 Red

4* Clair (WRONG FLIER! +Spd/-Def)

And now for the other one. 

5 Red (No Robin......)

3* Selena (Reposition. That's better. +Res/-Spd)

So, I'm waiting to get the tokens before doing Hero Fest 4. I think that kind of thing might backfire on IS.

1 minute ago, daisy jane said:

welcome back.

but how so?

Consider that each token is the equivalent of 5 orbs.

I could see players wait to pull until they've gotten them all and be more willing to hold back on buying orbs.

Keep in mind that time where I quit the game was pretty much the first day of the legendary banner as well. All that crap came at once. I was not in the mood to play never mind spend if that was on the regular.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

Consider that each token is the equivalent of 5 orbs.

I could see players wait to pull until they've gotten them all and be more willing to hold back on buying orbs.

Keep in mind that time where I quit the game was pretty much the first day of the legendary banner as well. All that crap came at once. I was not in the mood to play never mind spend if that was on the regular.

well. 

hm. 
the ticket thingy only lasts for that banner. so that doesn't really work. (on buying orbs vs. not buying orbs). 
for some people they are saving it and doing more summons (to raise their rates) the save 5 orbs so maybe if their pity rate is high then they go "poof" and buy more orbs. 

right?

1 minute ago, daisy jane said:

well. 

hm. 
the ticket thingy only lasts for that banner. so that doesn't really work. (on buying orbs vs. not buying orbs). 
for some people they are saving it and doing more summons (to raise their rates) the save 5 orbs so maybe if their pity rate is high then they go "poof" and buy more orbs. 

right?

You're right on that, I'm not really considering that it'd build up a pity rate at the minimum as well. For a banner people don't want to summon in it's a bit of a temptation to wave at them as well.

I think I'm right on the 10th circle thing after all.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

You're right on that, I'm not really considering that it'd build up a pity rate at the minimum as well. For a banner people don't want to summon in it's a bit of a temptation to wave at them as well.

I think I'm right on the 10th circle thing after all.

yeup. like. for me i didn't want hero fest (and tickets got me Owain (thanks). and some needed fodder. but i am not pulling right now. 
buuuuutttttt if it was a banner i did want something on and i had these tickets? i'd use it to manufacture a rate. 

@Xenomata Wow that's a lot of Eirs. How hard was it to get her? Congrats though!

@Landmaster Wow those are some lucky roles! I have yet to get a free 5 star from the ticket.

@Zeo @mampfoid @Nanima

That said, new free summons time! Nothing spectacular from the Whitewings one (a Henry and a Florina).

As for the 2 banner Ogma/Robin one, I kind of wanted a free Blarraven+. No blues. I did get something in my main at least.

tumblr_pjo8oitcxa1qc0fq5_540.pngtumblr_pjo8ojj1zN1qc0fq5_540.png

It's a Ryoma! Now the Hoshidan family is complete!

+Spd/-Def as well! Shame about the -4 Def and the overall weaker enemy phase but can't complain about the Spd boon!

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Xenomata Wow that's a lot of Eirs. How hard was it to get her? Congrats though!

@Landmaster Wow those are some lucky roles! I have yet to get a free 5 star from the ticket.

@Zeo @mampfoid @Nanima

That said, new free summons time! Nothing spectacular from the Whitewings one (a Henry and a Florina).

As for the 2 banner Ogma/Robin one, I kind of wanted a free Blarraven+. No blues. I did get something in my main at least.

+Spd/-Def as well! Shame about the -4 Def and the overall weaker enemy phase but can't complain about the Spd boon!

YAY! Ryoma!! :)
(i need Hinoka to get her butt in my barracks to claim the same)

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

It... wasn't really.

Over the course of the banner I've gotten enough Ophelia's to get her to +10 as well, but she was starting out at +5 before the banner happened. So 9 summons of Eir in the same span it took me to get 5 Ophelias, plus the one I got tonight... and I even had to start sniping for Blue Orbs a little for the last Ophelia, so there's a chance I could have gotten the last Eir earlier!

So yep, not hard at all... not that I'm proud to admit that...

This game...

I mean... It really didn't want to give me the coloured orbs I wanted during my last few banners, but this time round it threw four greens at me, despite me only doing the free ticket pulls (saving for whatever comes next).

Despite this... I manage to pick the right orb to uncover a lovely new Lewyn! My current one is -Spd, I believe, so I'm really hopeful this one is anything but. However, even if he is, good fodder :D

Third try at the Hero Fest. Ophelia?

1. 3* Klein: No blues, but Death Blow fodder is always useful.

Now for the New Power banners. First, a shot at Catria+1.

1. 4* M!Robin: Bonfire fodder.

And now to see if I can get Robin at 5*.

1. 4* Odin: Moonbow fodder.

No 5*, but 3 good SI fodder units is fine by me.

6 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Zeo @mampfoid @Nanima

Congrats on Ryoma! His IVs are pretty alright, too~

7 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Awesome luck, congrats! 

Saber is still pretty rare. 

Yeah, I'm honestly happy to get him as a free pull over a pitybreak~

Sorry that I haven’t posted in a while. Have been focused on other things. But, here are my recent pulls, that I liked

The fire and Ice banner gave me both focus units, albeit with meh iv’s for Ylgr, and bad iv’s for Surtr. But, both perform well, so, it’s fine.

I then pulled a +atk/-def Ophelia on the Hero Fest. I foddered off my bad iv’d Lewyn to her and now she is a monster.

And lastly, I pulled a +hp/-res 5 star M!Robin this morning as a free summon on the new power banner. This is better iv’s than my current one, so I am good