Sorry that I haven’t posted in a while. Have been focused on other things. But, here are my most recent pulls:

The fire and Ice banner gave me both focus units, albeit with meh iv’s for Ylgr, and bad iv’s for Surtr. But, both perform well, so, it’s fine.

I then pulled a +atk/-def Ophelia on the Hero Fest. I foddered off my bad iv’d Lewyn to her and now she is a monster.

And lastly, I pulled a +hp/-res 5 star M!Robin this morning as a free summon on the new power banner. This is better iv’s than my current one, so I am good

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and my impatience cost me 40 orbs, but it was well worth it.

q4l7L3v_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

TDTWIU5_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

I got Lewyn, AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS! Atk+, Spd- is not perfect, but I think I can balance it out.

19 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

Me and my impatience cost me 40 orbs, but it was well worth it.

q4l7L3v_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

TDTWIU5_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

I got Lewyn, AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS! Atk+, Spd- is not perfect, but I think I can balance it out.

my two favourite greenies. :D 
Just slap Speed +3 seal  on him and watch him go to work. 

talked to my orb saving buddies, and even though I am this. close. to. airzura.. an Elincia Banner is here.

The issue. Ike's sharing her colour
and her colour is red. (this strongly advised not to). 

(Honestly, and i waited like this long, i could wait for another Elincia banner, but i am tired of not having a red flying unit. I still do want Ryoma (and Olivia).). diving into the banner who decided I needed a perfect IV Raigh. Banner threw me a Selena, a Hinata, Henry, Lon'qu, Palla! (bad ivs :( ), CAEDA! (worse IVs), Lon'qu again, Sheena, Stahl, Morgan, SETSUNA (bad ivs :( ), Olivia! (only infantry), Hana and...

Ike. of course. (+hp/-res). boo.
next circle. Soren. 3.00 summon. that's very rare for me. 
Athena. Lon'qu, and...

Ike. of course.+atk/-def. (better? i have no idea). 
next summon. Soren. 3.00 summon. 

back to back Ike/Soren combos. now. if the game ever wants to replicate this with units i'd actually want. that would be great.). 
I decided one more time and..... 

Elincia!!. +hp/-res. I will take it and split, especially reading how many people keep getting -spd etc 
when she shows up again, (or if game wants to give me free red summon Elincias (or Flyivias/Lenes). we're cooking with gas. 

still have a big nest egg for Airzura and Legendary, so hopefully i can score Ophelia (or something awesome on green) with my free summon tickets
(and honestly, this was just a reminder how.i'm probably never summoning on a shared colour again unless it's green. or two units i want. and this could have been a lot worse). 

5 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Five 5* units (all focus units) in 100 orbs is pretty good! Who needs legendary banners then? ;-)

I bet you have candidates for Aether from that spare Ike. 

or the heavy blade?

and... 
gosh. I got more 5*'s on this banner with less orbs, than I did on Legendary last month (facepalm).

Just now, daisy jane said:

or the heavy blade?

Heavy Blade is very niche. I'm using it on my Cherche for instant Galeforce, but usually the A-Slot is too important. 

If you ever really needed HB, you could promote a Jamke. 

Also Soren is one of the mages who realistically can get to +10 in reasonable time, since he is available at 3*/4*. With those two 5* you would have a good start (if you like him). 

Bam!

Screenshot_20181214-142401.png

I can do Special Spiral Ophelia straight away! Or Special Spiral Lilina. Or Special Spiral Navarre… And this Lewyn is even Spd/Def!

I’m going to keep pulling for as many Lewyns I can get from the duration of this banner.

@SatsumaFSoysoy @mampfoid @mcsilas @GuiltyLove @daisy jane @Cute Chao @Rafiel's Aria

@Vaximillian Eyyy! Congrats! You've been having great luck with natures lately!

@daisy jane That's a lot of 5 stars! And so jealous of your Bector as well!

Wow all of people's Hero Fest pulls are making me feel bad I'm only doing tickets and pulling out. (Yeah @Zeo despite what I said about saving until the last minute, Aether Raid frustrations just led me to say stuff it I'll just summon every day lol)

Today's free pulls were just a garbage Est and a meh Arthur. At least more movement skills are nice.

Edited by mcsilas

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

@Vaximillian Eyyy! Congrats! You've been having great luck with natures lately!

@daisy jane That's a lot of 5 stars! And so jealous of your Bector as well!

Wow all of people's Hero Fest pulls are making me feel bad I'm only doing tickets and pulling out. (Yeah @Zeo despite what I said about saving until the last minute, Aether Raid frustrations just led me to say stuff it I'll just summon every day lol)

aww don't be jealous. :) when you are ready to summon, it's gonna happen for you! i didn't notice are you just low on orbs or saving for something in particular?
(imma just hoping game remembers two weeks from now ;) )

Just now, daisy jane said:

aww don't be jealous. :) when you are ready to summon, it's gonna happen for you! i didn't notice are you just low on orbs or saving for something in particular?
(imma just hoping game remembers two weeks from now ;) )

I just hit 20 orbs (and 35 on the other one), so I don't have that much orbs. Plus technically the only missing unit I have is Ophelia but I would like a better Lewyn/Special Spiral fodder.

I've been hearing more and more good things about Mystic Boost (if I ever get Alm I hear he makes really good use of this) but I don't feel like wasting tickets on colourless right now, so even if Eir is 5% I'll just wait until she randomly pitybreaks me in future legendary banners.

I'll wait until the new trailer but I also want some orbs so I can get a Beast unit since having a new unit type would be nice.

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I just hit 20 orbs (and 35 on the other one), so I don't have that much orbs. Plus technically the only missing unit I have is Ophelia but I would like a better Lewyn/Special Spiral fodder.

I've been hearing more and more good things about Mystic Boost (if I ever get Alm I hear he makes really good use of this) but I don't feel like wasting tickets on colourless right now, so even if Eir is 5% I'll just wait until she randomly pitybreaks me in future legendary banners.

I'll wait until the new trailer but I also want some orbs so I can get a Beast unit since having a new unit type would be nice.

so what are you going to use your tickets on?  Blue for Ophelia?  that's what I'm trying for. (ironically). 
that was my idea too. + i wanna get a handle on Eir. (plus. my orbs are for Airzura/Legendary for the most part). 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

@daisy jane Your first Hector! And for free! And +ATK! Pretty much your luck day, congrats! 

i know. and arguably. the one i needed the most. now Hardin has a Friend :)

8 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

so what are you going to use your tickets on?  Blue for Ophelia?  that's what I'm trying for. (ironically). 
that was my idea too. + i wanna get a handle on Eir. (plus. my orbs are for Airzura/Legendary for the most part). 

i know. and arguably. the one i needed the most. now Hardin has a Friend :)

Actually Special Spiral is just too good so Green. But because it is so rare, I go to blue if I don't see a green.

I think I might be waiting for the summer Dancers though now that I think of it. Elincia and Xander for his CC + dagger would be nice. Summer Takumi would also be good to have for my other account, since I missed out.

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Actually Special Spiral is just too good so Green. But because it is so rare, I go to blue if I don't see a green.

I think I might be waiting for the summer Dancers though now that I think of it. Elincia and Xander for his CC + dagger would be nice. Summer Takumi would also be good to have for my other account, since I missed out.

am the same. Elincia, Zander, S!Takumi are high on my wishlist. can never have enough dancers imo :)