@daisy jane Congrats for your 5-Stars units. I don't have Elincia, but I am not summoning on this banner.

Even the 5-Stars Sorens you got are welcomed, since Soren is a great unit. I use him on my main team and he is amazing!

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went in on the Whitewings New Power banner to try to save me feathers promoting them. Abel shows up twice before a 5-star +Atk -Def Est. The Whitewing weapons are so good, I've bumped them ahead of Saber and Zephiel in the dew line.

Why do I have luck on the wrong banner this time. I got a free 5* Ogma, but the Hero Fest banner says nope...
Can't complain much though, thanks to tickets my orb damage report looks way better.
I only pull all grey units with ticket pull. I know that these ticket squeeze a bit orbs out. But its in an acceptable mass.

I will try not to pull too much, Nailah is on her way and I'll be damned if that banner will do to me the same as the adrift banner. Lately I don't get any new focus units in pulling =/. 

5 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

@daisy jane Congrats for your 5-Stars units. I don't have Elincia, but I am not summoning on this banner.

Even the 5-Stars Sorens you got are welcomed, since Soren is a great unit. I use him on my main team and he is amazing!

My Soren:

Hide contents

Screenshot-20181214-102148.png

During combat:

image.png.89fe8427ce24fdba19bc59f559e5cd30.png

ooo thanks for this. I do plan to build him up.  i don't like his bane but i can patch it up. :) it just saved me some feathers and i can focus on other units :)

and i don't blame you. honestly. it was risky as all out, because of the shared focus. it totally could have backfired on me. i doubt i'll pull on shared units again (when I only want 1 unit). (look at Micaiah and all my other red units never show up but on shared colours)

@daisy jane Congrats on the Ikes and Sorens, and especially the Elincia!  That's a phenomenal 5* rate for 100 orbs!  You certainly got lucky - that could've easily backfired.  I pulled on the November Clashing Thunderers banner with all the 5* exclusives and got no 5* and a 4% rate out of it.  That left me a bit bitter, although I wound up with a free Ishtar a few weeks later, so at least there's a happy ending.

@ChickenBits Congrats on the +Spd Lewyn!  If you've inherited a ton of skills, especially 5*-exclusive skills, or have given a blessing to him, I'd merge the +Res one onto the +Spd one.  If not, I'd fodder the +Res one if you have someone who needs Special Spiral and keep the +Spd one.  He needs all the speed he can get to double as many units as he can before he takes a hit.

As for me, I took the free pulls only on the New Power banners and the Ike & Soren banner.  The results:

• New Focus 1: +Res/-Atk Caeda
  • New Focus 2: +Def/-Spd Sophia (her second best combo only to +Atk/-Spd)
  • Ike & Soren banner: Only one red - and IT'S A FREE 5* IKE!  He's +Def/-HP, so it's workable.  He's new to my barracks, so while I'd prefer Elincia, I won't complain about a free Ike!

That's only the 3rd free 5* focus hero I've pulled (Chrom in the Chrom & Lissa BHB banner in March and L!Lucina in her debut banner in July), excluding the free CYL and CYL2 picks, since the free summon started.  (I got 6 non-focus 5* heroes for free, with the aforementioned Ishtar being the most recent in the Ylgr/Surtr banner.)

When I get the last Free Summon Ticket, I'll pull on Hero Fest.

@DarkAlf i know. (and i just realised i might be lying because. LOL Love Abounds shares a colour ;) but that's different). 
I think the only other character i would have risked it for was Fly!Olivia. 

That's the thing.sometimes. you think with a banner like that you can fall into something nice. and then nothing. (hit me a PM and I'll tell you about my Micaiah summoning tales of woe, or how i got every single Performing Arts character except Azura before i had to pay some orbs and get her anyway). then you get stupidly lucky on another one. Gatcha be weird. 

and congrats on your ike!!

47 minutes ago, Sunsurge said:

I like this summoning ticket business. I got 2 Eir's (somehow BOTH neutral!) today because of it! So I just merged her for the lovely boost in Aether Raids!

right, right?!

i have one more ticket coming to me so if game wants to give me Ophelia - that would be great

(Or. FlyOlivia. Or Rahja. oh wait. or MGrima.. oh wait! Micaiah). hahaa any of those five ;) we'd be okay. 

I decided I won't be very active on SF anymore, but I had to pop in here to show this from Hrid's banner.

kYuu4se.png

TWO HANDSOME ICE PRINCES IN ONE SESSION EEEEE!!

AND ONE IS +ATK, -SPD!

RfcFaVF.png

That 60 Atk is so beautiful and he doesn't care about Spd at all lmao. I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT HIM WITH PERFECT IVS!

36 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I decided I won't be very active on SF anymore, but I had to pop in here to show this from Hrid's banner.

kYuu4se.png

TWO HANDSOME ICE PRINCES IN ONE SESSION EEEEE!!

AND ONE IS +ATK, -SPD!

RfcFaVF.png

That 60 Atk is so beautiful and he doesn't care about Spd at all lmao. I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT HIM WITH PERFECT IVS!

Nice! Looks beastly!

9 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Nice! Looks beastly!

Oh my god it's actually rather hilarious how he doesn't break a sweat killing even some blue units without much help. :P I can't seem to find much that can take on Hrid easily myself except a few fast blue mages. He's sooo good.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh my god it's actually rather hilarious how he doesn't break a sweat killing even some blue units without much help. :P I can't seem to find much that can take on Hrid easily myself except a few fast blue mages. He's sooo good.

that's a shame that you won't be around so much. hopefully you change your mind, but all the best if you don't. congrats on getting perfect Hrids. 
(Mine is gonna die to Myrrh lol)

1 minute ago, daisy jane said:

that's a shame that you won't be around so much. hopefully you change your mind, but all the best if you don't. congrats on getting perfect Hrids. 
(Mine is gonna die to Myrrh lol)

Yeah, I'm sorry. I've been known to change my mind on things, of course. But this one is hard for me to do so, unfortunately. And thanks. :) Sorry to hear yours isn't as good tho. But he's still great no matter what, I'd say!

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I'm sorry. I've been known to change my mind on things, of course. But this one is hard for me to do so, unfortunately. And thanks. :) Sorry to hear yours isn't as good tho. But he's still great no matter what, I'd say!

eh. he's ... okay. if i'm honest. 
but Myrrh needs the DC more. 

well if you ever want to chat, i'm a pm away :)

1 minute ago, daisy jane said:

eh. he's ... okay. if i'm honest. 
but Myrrh needs the DC more. 

well if you ever want to chat, i'm a pm away :)

Oh, you meant you were foddering him. Okay, I see then. :P

Okay, thanks.

My Hero Fest summons have been giving me mixed results (170 F2P orbs + Some PTW Orbs after):

1. I had 2-3 Green Stones appear on about 90% of the circles (Unheard of haha). I picked up a few Lewyn's for fodder and for better IV's (Best one being +Res/-Def overall).

2. Colourless well and truly hated me on this banner.  Got pity broken at a high rate by a 5* Nanna then a few circles later by my 2nd Mikoto. Eventually I got a few copies of Eir (Took the longest it has ever taken me to summon a specific unit ever), though each and every copy has bad IV's.

I'll continue to use my Neutral copy for now, until I decide whether to merge them all or use two copies in AR.

Edited by D4RTH

Got a Lewyn with my ticket + a couple orbs today. Very nice! Middling +hp -res so I won't feel too bad about sacrificing him either.(after I HM farm him, of course) Now I just need to actually get Ophelia. Please come home..

After a long time of saving I've decided to spend some my orbs in the Hero Fest banner.

I've been blessed with green, but cursed with colourless orbs.

Results after spending ~80 orbs and a few summon tickets:

Lewyn, Elise, GOlwen, Myrrh

Unfortunately Myrrh was +atk / -def, so it was the first time I didn't not go for either +atk or +spd. Merged into my neutral copy.

GOlwen got the same IVs as the regular Olwens (+HP / -atk), so she became swift sparrow fodder for LALilina.

Elise became +2.

Lewyn (neutral) replaced my -atk copy.

All in all a generous banner for me so far.

I just pulled my fourth freebie 5* from this Hero Fest banner. I hope this isn't using up all my luck for any banners I actually want xD

Another duplicate with Amelia, but that's free Armour March so not complaining!