2 hours ago, Mau said:

Another three summoning rounds today got me:

• 4* Sheena
  • 3* Nino
  • No greens, why am I even surprised anymore. 4* Palla from red meh

15 summoning rounds, 6 with no greens at all, 7 with only one green. This is getting ridiculous, summoning for green really shouldn't be so much more expensive than other colors :/

agreed. it's crazy. 
(Who are you going for? Fae? or Lissa/Chrom?)

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The alt tries again for Winter Lissa. Instead, original Hector shows up. +HP -Def, so I took this one chance I had to give Camilla Distant Counter. Partly in the absence of G Duel Flying, and partly because Camilla has great Res to catch mages.

Went ahead, got a bunch of orbs and bought the bonus on phone credit. Let's see if I can get WintEirika.

3 Red, 1 each Green, Colourless

3* Matthew (I'd like more Klein. +Atk/-HP)

2 Green, 1 each Red, Blue, Colourless

4* Serra (I mean it, better please. +HP/-Def)

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless

4* Nanna (I kind of jumped for a second. +Def/-Res, Can I get one without +Def?)

I'm at 3.25% by this point because of before.

2 each Red, Green, 1 Colourless

3* Niles (Iceberg. +Res/-Spd)

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless

4* Wrys (Humble, but not what I'm looking for. +Atk/-HP)

2 each Red, Green, 1 Blue (Crap.)

4* Soleil (Well, Could be worse. +Res/-Spd)

3.5%

2 each Red, Blue, 1 Green (Stop it IS)

4* Est (Trash. +Def/-Spd)

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless (Where are the Colourless orbs?)

3* Jeorge (I could do with so much better. +Atk/-Res, I'd say finally but he'd prefer -Def.)

3 Blue, 1 each Red, Colourless

4* Matthew (You need any more Zeo? +Spd/-Res, almost seems like a great nature too.)

2 each Red, Blue, 1 Colourless (Really IS?)

4* Legault (Hey look, more decent fodder. +Def/-Res)

2 Red, 1 each Blue, Green, Colourless

3* Serra (You're the last person I wanted to see. +Def/-Res)

3.75%

2 each Red, Green, 1 Blue (Thanks.)

3* Eirika (WRONG EIRIKA! +Atk/-Spd)

So that was a shitshow. You know, I want more launch units out of the game than I want demotions. Hint hint on the skill shop resources IS.

Just now, Diovani Bressan said:

Yay indeed! My Brave Veronica reached max HM today, so I need another healer for the TT... And Eirika came at the right time! 

she's awesome. mine is -def/+res so the super boon sucks, but it is what it is. she can tank magic (unless they are fast then she dies). 

2 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

she's awesome. mine is -def/+res so the super boon sucks, but it is what it is. she can tank magic (unless they are fast then she dies). 

I am surprised how slow Eirika is. She would like Wary Fighter Seal. However, since I am using Triple Tactics Titania in my team, she will have a lot of Def and Res.

For now, I will equip her with Life to Serve Seal, so she can heal herself.

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I am surprised how slow Eirika is. She would like Wary Fighter Seal. However, since I am using Triple Tactics Titania in my team, she will have a lot of Def and Res.

For now, I will equip her with Life to Serve Seal, so she can heal herself.

that's an idea. 
I have her w/Armoured boots (just so i can put her in position). 
if she's swimming in SP i'll give her wary fighter, but then she loses Dazzle ;) which is also v. helpful. but i think wary fighter helps her live

OH! and i finally got a GOOD IV Corrin! :) so i am gonna build him for arena purposes, i remember your advice on that so that was a yay.  (I got him when i was Tharja hunting)

18 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

OH! and i finally got a GOOD IV Corrin! :) so i am gonna build him for arena purposes, i remember your advice on that so that was a yay.  (I got him when i was Tharja hunting)

That's good. I am using Male Corrin in this TT to help Cecilia, and the +6 to all stats is great!

I am thinking to +10 him too.

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

That's good. I am using Male Corrin in this TT to help Cecilia, and the +6 to all stats is great!

I am thinking to +10 him too.

if i get more i'll probably do this too :) I don't use him for Fodder for the most part so it should be easy to do! insta-buff bot!

@daisy jane Sorry for the late response. Thank you for the support! I hope you get the units you want too!

- - - 

Anyways, this time I didn't get a pity breaker but I didn't get W!Eirika either. What did I get? Chicken...Christmas chicken. The nature is workable (+Atk -Res) although I'm not a fan of the superbane but hey, at least I got my safe unit for the next arena season.

On 20-12-2018 at 10:53 PM, daisy jane said:

agreed. it's crazy. 
(Who are you going for? Fae? or Lissa/Chrom?)

Fae :( I was lucky enough to get Winter Lissa on my free summon last year, I'm paying for that this year apparently lol

Still no luck, more tries have gotten me:

• 3* Gunter
  • *SIGH* NO GREENS. 4* Caeda :/

And a pity rate of 3.75%. Gonna get those princess quest orbs today and try again.

15 hours ago, Dayni said:

4* Matthew (You need any more Zeo? +Spd/-Res, almost seems like a great nature too.)

I actually just need one more, it's funny... I've seen at least four people on here pull multiple Matthews in one session, but here I am, the only guy trying to actually +10 him and I haven't pulled one in FIVE MONTHS. Yet I've pulled a million Saizos, Serras, Wrys and all that great stuff. In fact I've pulled at least 3 of literally every other unit in the entire colorless pool except Matthew. It's the single most irritating thing I deal with in this game and the only reason I continue to pull colorless at this point.

Anyways it's crazy, I feel like I just pulled a bunch and I'm already back to 80 orbs. Waiting to see what the legendary has in store before I spend though. I do have a rate I want to break on the Christmas banner.

Well, let's try again. Knowing my luck, we'll find only 1 colourless orb if that again.

3 Red, 1 each Green, Colourless

4* Legault (I've gotten worse. Maybe be Klein or Sothe next time? +Spd/-HP)

3 Blue, 1 each Red, Colourless

4* Klein (Not quite wht I was hoping but hey, great fodder. +Spd/-Def)

I'll be back. 3.75% still I think.

@Zeo I mean, Matthew's like a bus for me. Sometimes he'll show up as a bunch in quick succession, sometimes he doesn't bother for months. I'm not exactly happy to get him but there's worse colourless fodder.

Edited by Dayni

Dude, what? That has to be fake, you can't pull 5 star Gunter or Reinhardt and spring Catria isn't available. It can't be an old pull either because 5 star Reinhardts were only possible long before CYL Celica was a thing. Don't do this kind of thing please.

Edited by Anacybele

4 hours ago, Swordsman said:

my pull 

e9f22b61-69ff-4b2b-9c5e-94678fe3304e.jpg

What banner's this, the Cavalry Fantasy? Sorry, but that's fake.

More pulls for disappointment? You bet ya!

3 Blue, 1 each Red, Green (If I get a 5*, I think I'll snap)

4* Stahl (Much rather a lot of other units as fodder. +Atk/-Def, why couldn't any of the Nannas have been that?)

On 12/21/2018 at 3:40 PM, Diovani Bressan said:

I got a Winter Eirika today! +DEF -HP, which is pretty good.

Congrats!~

On 12/21/2018 at 5:04 PM, Jingle Bells said:

After sniping for more Winter Tharja merges my pity is at 4.25% I'l worried that someone awful might kill it

Pray for no Luke~ How many are you at?

22 hours ago, Nimue said:

I managed to get all 3 X-mas units with free orbs. Decent IV's, too. That probably means I won't get so lucky next banner lol

Nice, congrats! Abuse the luck as long as you can~

15 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Anyways, this time I didn't get a pity breaker but I didn't get W!Eirika either. What did I get? Chicken...Christmas chicken. The nature is workable (+Atk -Res) although I'm not a fan of the superbane but hey, at least I got my safe unit for the next arena season.

Better Fae than nothing at least, sucks about the -Res though but +Atk is always good~

13 hours ago, Korath88 said:

Feels like forever since I last played, but pulled a +Res -Spd W!Ephraim.

I now have my first character alt emblem team, hooray?

Congrats, pretty good IV, too~

13 hours ago, Mau said:

Fae :( I was lucky enough to get Winter Lissa on my free summon last year, I'm paying for that this year apparently lol

Still no luck, more tries have gotten me:

• 3* Gunter
  • *SIGH* NO GREENS. 4* Caeda :/

And a pity rate of 3.75%. Gonna get those princess quest orbs today and try again.

Princess Quests only give 3 Orbs, sadly >_> Kinda lame TBH, did you grind out all the TT Orbs already?

32 minutes ago, Jingle Bells said:

My Winter Tharja is at +2 (+res -spd), she's one of my best units.

Imma gonna cross my fingers for you. I can see why (and i love her) I'm sad mine is -atk. 
but i don't wanna chase IVs (or spend too much to get another copy). I really hope they repeat gen 1 seasonals somehow,

Ima just use another 20 orbs on the new christmas ba-

WHOA WAIT HECTOR OKAY SURE.

+Def -Spd, which is far better than the current +Spd -HP he has now... hrm, but then I couldn't use him as Distant Counter fodder... ah whatever! I didn't even expect to get Hector, so giving someone Distant Counter can honestly wait a while longer while I improve on a unit who hasn't been given much attention in a long time.

Edited by Xenomata