• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Golden ticket on NY banner gave me Anamnesis Eirika, which I hope isn't -atk (haven't checked yet). Otherwise, she'd be Swift Sparrow/Desp 3 fodder (like the last one lol).

Edited by Karimlan

Luck's been pretty good with this banner. Today's free ticket got me a Hrid. +Atk, - Def which isn't the best but I can work with it. Only spent around 50 orbs yesterday and got 2 Gunnthras but neither of them had ideal IVs...might continue trying for another Gunnthra or Hrid with better IV and then fodder the rest. 

Edited by zuibangde

So, I'm going to take a swing at the NY banner with orbs for a second. If it's like the last three circles I bet there won't be a green again.

2 each Blue, Colourless, 1 Green (Well, that's still only one after 4 circles)

4* Titania (....Still not Fjorm. +HP/-Def)

...I've still got 20. Why not?

2 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue, Green (Seriously, 2 out of 25.)

5* NY!Fjorm (Well, this is nice, just who I was looking for. +Spd/-HP, if only she weren't -HP.)

I didn't have a pity rate, so I'll just use the tokens and this will do me. I am going to be saving for a bit as RD is also a personal pass unless I am too tempted by skills, which is no guarantee.

My first 5* of the year 2019 is Red Tome Eirika. When I pulled her I thought it was Gunthra at first lol.

Anyways, it is still a good way to kick-off the year. I love RT Eirika's art, her design is very beautiful. 

Also, my last pulled 5* units of the year 2018 were Legendary Marth and Summer Young Tiki. 

I'm looking to use my free tickets to try and pull NY! Fjorm. If not then hopefully I can at least get good fodder. 

Welp, I knew it'd happen one day. I freaking knew it, but it sure did take a while.

First off, I've been on New years banner since Summer Camilla, and I got Pity breaking Fallen Celica +Res -spd. Forgot to report that.

...and motherfucking just now I got Luke.

LUKE.

+Def -Res, so fortunately he's usable, but...

LUKE.

On 1/1/2019 at 9:26 AM, Anacybele said:

I'm not getting as many comments on my +10 as Zeo did on his... I'm a bit envious. :P Oh well, I'm still happy!

Hold up, you 5* +10ed? That is awesome, that Kaze looks great.

And hey, I'm envious to. I 5* +10ed Eir and Ophelia a while ago and got ignored (though I did kinda whale for them...)

2 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Hold up, you 5* +10ed? That is awesome, that Kaze looks great.

And hey, I'm envious to. I 5* +10ed Eir and Ophelia a while ago and got ignored (though I did kinda whale for them...)

Yep! Thanks! :)

Oh, sorry, I must never have seen those posts. I may not have even been on at the time. But good job! It's even more amazing to +10 a unit that's 5 star exclusive.

My first summon of 2019 was actually a free NY Azura (+Atk/-HP)! No joke haha.

Legendary Azura Banner - Very good banner for me overall (Sniped Blue & Colourless). Picked up exactly what I was after (Leg.Azura, SM.Camilla copies,  x1 Veronica fodder/merge & my First SM.Takumi).

NY II Banner - Sniped Red, hoping for Gunnthra copies to use in next seasons arena. Ended up picking up a few copies of Hrid instead (One with +Atk/-Spd IV's), which I was content with if it did happen. Used a few F2P orbs later and finally got a copy of Gunnthra (+Atk/-Spd, which is workable for now. A merge later will fix that anyway).

Currently saving orbs for the upcoming Radiant Dawn banner.

1 hour ago, D4RTH said:

My first summon of 2019 was actually a free NY Azura (+Atk/-HP)! No joke haha.

Legendary Azura Banner - Very good banner for me overall (Sniped Blue & Colourless). Picked up exactly what I was after (Leg.Azura, SM.Camilla copies,  x1 Veronica fodder/merge & my First SM.Takumi).

NY II Banner - Sniped Red, hoping for Gunnthra copies to use in next seasons arena. Ended up picking up a few copies of Hrid instead (One with +Atk/-Spd IV's), which I was content with if it did happen. Used a few F2P orbs later and finally got a copy of Gunnthra (+Atk/-Spd, which is workable for now. A merge later will fix that anyway).

Currently saving orbs for the upcoming Radiant Dawn banner.

ohoo the salt is real my friend ;) It took me 370 to get her (sigh).  great ivs. (mine was +atk/-def)

7 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Welp, I knew it'd happen one day. I freaking knew it, but it sure did take a while.

First off, I've been on New years banner since Summer Camilla, and I got Pity breaking Fallen Celica +Res -spd. Forgot to report that.

...and motherfucking just now I got Luke.

LUKE.

+Def -Res, so fortunately he's usable, but...

LUKE.

you got Luke'd? I am so so so so sorry. 

ETA: Today's Ticket = Lilina
4 orbs = NY Gunnthra. YAY!
(not so yay - she's minus spd. of course she is LOL)

Edited by daisy jane

Fuck the legendary banner. 11% and absolutely nothing. The most I've gotten from this banner is a Gaius with the nature I was looking for and a bunch of draw back fodder (Sully).

Suffice to say, this banner sucks. I wish I could delete Laslow and Beruka from my game.

30 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Fuck the legendary banner. 11% and absolutely nothing. The most I've gotten from this banner is a Gaius with the nature I was looking for and a bunch of draw back fodder (Sully).

Suffice to say, this banner sucks. I wish I could delete Laslow and Beruka from my game.

:( i'm really sorry to her this. that's so yeucky. 

25 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

New Year Fjorm is creating Resolutions in my barracks!

And with an awesome nature to boot, in +Spd -HP! There will literally be no outspeeding her now!

that is an awesome get! way to go :) 

33 minutes ago, Zelgius said:

I got a +Def/-spd Flora with today's gold ticket. That's pretty cool, I never thought I would get her.

the tickets are very generous today.  congrats :)

Ha, free summoning ticket gave me NY!Fjorm today. Though I don't really care for her so I will probably fodder her off once the VG and TT is over. I wonder what skill is more valuable from her skillset; Atk/Spd bond, Atk/Spd Link or good ol' reposition?

@Sunwoo Damn that sucks man, it's ridiculous to not get a single thing on an 8% banner :/

2 hours ago, daisy jane said:

4 orbs = NY Gunnthra. YAY!
(not so yay - she's minus spd. of course she is LOL)

*minus spd NY!Gunnthra high five*

A friend of mine got her with -atk, Gunnthra doesn't like good IVs it seems.

My try at the NY banner today got me:

• Two blue orbs that I ain't touching
  • 4* Olivia
  • 4* Leon
  • 4* Boey

Welp that's it for today. Can't complain too much since I got two 5* units yesterday. Better luck tomorrow.

Up to 1,489 total pulled units.  I. . .kinda went nuts.

Spoiler

Silvia (+Spd/-Atk): She's utility, and she'll do that nicely with this combo.  She's also my only copy.
Athena (+HP/-Def): Wo Dao or Moonbow, which should I pass on?
Caeda (+Atk/-Def): I can use this!
Titania (+Atk/-Spd): Some units can work with this.  You. . .can't.
Virion (+Res/-HP): That's just awful.

Rebecca (+Atk/-Def): GO AWA--wait, you're actually useful for once.

Lucius (+Res/-Spd): And that's a "no thank you".
Lilina (+Def/-HP): Neither of these help her offense.
Roderick (+HP/-Atk): The other way around!
Nino (+Spd/-Atk): Draw Back fodder~!
Nino (+HP/-Def): More Draw Back fodder~!

Takumi (neutral): Already a vast improvement from my -Atk one.  Will be merged.  Much as he amuses me, I didn't want to support him in the gauntlet, because it means I wouldn't be able to show off my Leon.
Lon'qu (+Res/-HP): That's not helping anyone.
Donnel (+HP/-Def): I think there's one unit total that I'd accept this on.  And it isn't you.
Boey (+Res/-HP): See Lon'qu's comment.
Gunther (+Spd/-Def): Go swap with Titania, you'd both be happy.

Setsuna (+HP/-Def): You're the third unit with this.
Silas (+Def/-HP): This looks hilarious.  He's also my first one!
Hawkeye (+Def/-HP): Not you too!
Merric (neutral): He really wants +Atk, not this!
Lucius (+HP/-Spd): WHY.

Gordin (+Spd/-HP): WHY!  A lot of units could use this, but not him!
Lilina (+Spd/-Atk): Wow, that's surprisingly bad on her!
Lukas (+Def/-Spd): Not bad. . .if I was actually interested in building him properly.
Fae (+Res/-Def): Not the end of the world for her, but she'd rather be +Atk.
Hawkeye (+Atk/-Spd): I think this is as good as he gets.  WOOHOO, something finally went right!

Gaius (+Spd/-Def): If his Atk was better, this would be acceptable.  But alas.
Selena (neutral): Reposition fodder~!
Athena (+Atk/-Def): You have my attention!
Serra (+Atk/-Def): Wait, that might be useful.
Innes (+Spd/-HP): Guys, I pulled Nina as a man.  I think he'll get a spare Swift Sparrow, because Nidhogg's weapon passive screams "player phase".

Mathilda (+Def/-HP): NO.

Frederick (+Res/-Def): Luna fodder~!
Tiki (+Res/-HP): Come to think of it, Lightning Breath is a good weapon.
Jeorge (+Atk/-Spd): Good asset, crap flaw.
Virion (+HP/Atk): The other way around!  Again!
Setsuna (+Spd/-Atk): That flaw is fatal.

Setsuna (+Atk/-Def): This, however, might be worth it.

Donnel (neutral): Well, uh, I still use HP +5.
Chrom (+Res/-HP): AETHER FODDER!
Morgan (+HP/-Spd): Whee, a free Dull Ranged donation~!
??? (+Def/-Atk): Savior of the voting gauntlet, and with a really bad flaw.  I have plans for them, which will involve that Selena I pulled earlier.
Palla (+Def/-HP): The mystery unit can also make stellar use of Moonbow!

Raigh (+Def/-HP): Not you too.
Lucius (+Spd/-Def): That's more like it!
Wrys (+Atk/-HP): . . .really?  I mean, that's a good combo, but not on you!

Now that was a pull session.  Here's hoping the gauntlet cooperates!

I AM DONE WITH THIS BANNER!

Last month, I summoned 5 Laevateins in the Hríd's Banner, and now another Laevatein pity broke me in the New Year's Banner!!! I never though I would be angry by having a +5 5-Stars exclusive unit! At least Laevatein is a good unit.

Well, I finally broke my pity rate on the legendary banner.

Summer Camilla. Just a summer Camilla. Nothing else. 11% and just one summer Camilla. None of the green or red 5-stars, which I wanted more. No Veronica, or even a better natured summer Takumi.

Well, at least she's not a duplicate. I'll take it and leave this cursed banner.

EDIT: She's +atk -def. That's ... well, she may not be what I wanted, but if you're breaking my pity rate anyway this is how to do it without pissing me off. Have a good nature.

Edited by Sunwoo

Does someone know the odds in this banner? I've had some real luck/unluck in this banner. All I want is just a 5* focus(red) and I am calling it quits for this banner, beast units are coming soon and I have to start saving. And my l have been getting random 5* stars always that are not within this banner and never having gone beyond 3.25 pity rate. An Elincia, a sanaki, a flynoka and an Ares. And all I want is a either a Gunnthrá or a Hríd.

Edited by SuperNova125