• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I spent about 50 orbs on this, so yeah, relatively fast. She's new to my barracks and I wanted her for a long time.

That's a very good deal. Getting the unit you want with the perfect nature in 50 orbs. Where can I sign? 

1 hour ago, Nanima said:

Now I have the terrible feeling that I'll be greeted by Jaffar or Mist tomorrow...

Na, Sakura will come! 

Too bad about Gray's limited use to you. 

5 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

eGfdKkN.jpg

Just sign here...

I must've signed this in my sleep then because out of the two units I wanted from the latest LHBanner (L!Eirika and L!Lyn), just snagged Lyndis with a +SPD/-HP nature within 50 orbs and 4 hours to go.

On a YOLO summon.

I wonder if I can scrape together 20 more orbs for one more round.

Took one last shot at Duma, Tiki or Lyn. Not so.

Oh well. Not a single legendary this time and the lineup was spectacular.

Watch me get 3-4 of them this month when I already have all of the retuning ones except Hrid.

Day 5, and the luck is pretty much the same if not worse today. A Lilina would be nice, and I have pitybreaker dreams, so going for the only red orb.

• Day 1: no focus color, 3* Ogma
  • Day 2: 4* Jeorge (still no Genny for me, also I have no plans with him)
  • Day 3: 4* Beruka (not Julia, also crappy Hp+, Spd- IV on this one. More Glimmer fodder)
  • Day 4: 4* Seliph (not Swordhardt, Hp+, Atk-, get out of here. Future merge)
  • Day 5: 3* Chrom (Hp+, Atk- again, Aether fodder)

Well my Quest for L! Tiki has again been denied. @Zeo Sorry to hear that you share my plight with being Tiki-less.

I didn't come away completely empty handed. I got 3 Kliffs and a Ryoma(bad boon bane, but he fills a Ryoma shaped hole I guess). Plus in a session with no blues but many colorless I netted  a Duma and a Loki both. Duma is rather meh, his lift decrease doesn't seem to be nearly enough to make a real impact so far. He seems most useful for hammering the HP stat of things like Aversa and Loki. Loki however was a really pleasant surprise. Thokk is so nice in Aether Raids. Orbs well spent right there. Too bad mine wasn't plus HP, I have just barely missed Thokking someone a couple of times. But +SPD/-DEF certainly isn't a bad boon/bane.

Anyways, I am now dumping all my votes on L!Tiki. Apparently I won't be able to get her any other way. And sadly even that way isn't a sure shot. But it is a shot that can still be taken!

7 hours ago, Usana said:

Well my Quest for L! Tiki has again been denied. @Zeo Sorry to hear that you share my plight with being Tiki-less.

You two are not alone I ended the banner with a 10% pity rate and no L!Tiki again.  On the other hand the game gave me a free merge for my Roy, so I guess it really does even out in the long run.

Oh my jesus @Zeo I have to apologize AGAIN because Matthew 5* [+Def -HP]  appeared to me on the H & M BHB banner almost immediately AGAIN.

Yes I know you have him +10ed already, but man I feel a strong need to apologize seeing as this happened again...

4 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Oh my jesus @Zeo I have to apologize AGAIN because Matthew 5* [+Def -HP]  appeared to me on the H & M BHB banner almost immediately AGAIN.

Yes I know you have him +10ed already, but man I feel a strong need to apologize seeing as this happened again...

Nothing to apologize about. I recently pulled an 11th Matthew myself. 

As for this banner, only one green stone. I pulled a Raven. 

Free pull on the daily finally gave me my most wanted green mage.

Spoiler

gVroiw6.jpg

Sonya finally came! I rolled so hard for her and Leon when they first debuted and while Leon ended up demoting and I eventually got him, Sonya continued to elude me.

She is +hp/-res. -res bites and +hp isn’t all that helpful but her atk and spd are left untouched so I’m ok with it (not like she has any noteworthy fodder even if I wasn’t)

I’ve been getting pretty lucky lately getting excellent fodder and 5* units I like, so I’m calling it now that when Valentines seasonals comes around, the only 5* I’m getting is a dupe Luke.

Edited by NegativeExponents-

30 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Everyone is getting Free 5*'s. 
Imma getting Cecilia and Gunter. 

Those are still better than the shitty 3* Rebecca I just got. And yes, there wasn't even one green in my circle today.

The next daily banners specifically feature:

original Ephraim, Myrrh, Anamnesis Lady Eirika
original Ike, Soren, Elincia
Micaiah, Sothe, Sanaki
Nowi, adult Tiki, male Grima
original Hinoka, Takumi, Sakura

Day 6, it can't get possibly worse, right?

• Day 1: no focus color, 3* Ogma
  • Day 2: 4* Jeorge (still no Genny for me, also I have no plans with him)
  • Day 3: 4* Beruka (not Julia, also crappy Hp+, Spd- IV on this one. More Glimmer fodder)
  • Day 4: 4* Seliph (not Swordhardt, Hp+, Atk-, get out of here. Future merge)
  • Day 5: 3* Chrom (Hp+, Atk- again, Aether fodder)
  • Day 6: 3* Sheena (Atk+, Def-, I am not sure what to do with you yet)

Oh boy everyone's getting cool free units let's check what I ge-- 4* Hawkeye. Alright then. At least give me a Reyson already :(

Two tries for HS!Hinoka got me....zero greens. Got a 4* Stahl and 3* Eirika on red. Rip any good units/fodder today.