Two more tries for Kaden, 2 green orbs each:

• 3* Fae
  • 4* Cecilia
  • 3* Barst
  • 4* Beruka

Am quite lucky with getting green orbs so far, sadly they all do not contain what I want :( 3.50% pity rate still, hopefully will have enough orbs to try again tomorrow.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's try... again.

4 Colourless, 1 Red

4* Chrom (COULD YOU JUST STOP. +Spd/-Atk)

And again:

2 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue, Green

4* SophiAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

(Fucking really? I keep getting the same crappy fodder! +Res/-HP)

This is the fucking BS banner from last year all over again at this rate!

Edited by Dayni

Legendary Roy’s banner barely gave me any Reds to pull, which sucks, but I got another Summer Micaiah today. So Micaiah’s RES bane is gone, which is great since that had been mildly bugging me and now she can run double-Ploys.

Gonna save my Orbs now since L!Roy doesn’t want to come home, and wait and see what the next banner brings before I decide whether or not to shoot for Velouria/Kaden one more time.

Alright, I'm not sure I can get any more orbs for the 2nd anniversary banner. Mistakes were made.

3 Blue, 2 Red

4* Ogma (Also someone I don't need. +Spd/-Res), 3* Draug (Fuck. +Atk/-HP)

4.75%. Congrats, we're on the percentage I got to with the BS banner where I got no 5* units. Fuck every damm thing, I won't have enough to try on the legendary banner. I am stupid, let's get the free legendary pull out of the way.

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Green

4* Athena (It's Moonbow)

I hate everything, I should have waited for the legendary banner.

Edited by Dayni

VIke finally came home, yaaaay! 

Means I got all focus units together, with ~200 orbs in total. I am absolutely happy with that result. It is just the second time after the FE4 banner with Ishtar, Ares and Lene that I could get all focus units. 

Now I can save for FE6!

So, I've spent over 600 orbs total on the rerun of the Love Abounds banner. Not only did I succeed in getting the 7 merges needed to get Lyn to +10 but I also got a slew of unintended 5* pulls (a total of 8 unintended 5* pulls).

7x Valentines Lyn 
3x Valentines Lilina
1x Valentines Hector
1x off-focus Linde (neutral)
1x off-focus Karel (lolwut +Def/-Spd)
1x off-focus Nailah (+Atk/-Def; will likely fodder after the next version update)
1x off-focus Nephenee (+Res/-HP)

Edited by Roflolxp54

One last charge. I hope it's worth more than a 5% pity rate.

3 Green, 1 each Red, Blue

4* Caeda (Game.... Could you not? +Atk/-Spd)

Hell, I cleared Book 3 Lunatic CC 3+4 for this. I expected it to be horrible. It was not.

3 Blue, 2 Red

4* Caeda (I get the same 5 units it seems. +Spd/-Atk), *5 Hallow'Myrrh (ABOUT. FUCKING. Time. +Def/-HP, I'm just happy to have another armoured dragon.), 4* Odin (Fodder. I guess. +Atk/-Def, might change my Odin's nature.), 4* L'Arachel (I would have loved to get an easy merge. +Def/-Atk), 3* Sully (Ugh. +Atk/-Spd)

At least I got what I was aiming for. Despite it being nearly 200 orbs just to get her and nothing else, and not with a great nature at that (Moreso the bane, that Def though.).

Edited by Dayni

Sweep skills featuring Roddy, Faye, and Alm.

"Alright, red orbs are useless to me here!"

3 green and one each Blue and Colorless.

Besides the 3 greens, free summon was 5* Roddy, and the Colorless was Faye.

"Glad we finally see eye-to-eye on something, Breidablik!"

...so yeah this banner is a skip. Not really any strong need for either firesweep weapon, and I don't need windsweep or anymore Alms. But thanks for making it easy on me, game!

Yeah, I will take a free Alm thank you game! That will put my Alm up to 2 merges now and I get to continue to stockpile my orbs. Is it bad to think that I think this free pull is thousand times better than the Anniversary summons?

Edited by NSSKG151

I tried again on the Valentine banner and got Soren! 

He's oddly big... and bulky... and he wields a lance... and seems to go by the name of Hardin... But I refuse to believe I've got yet another pitybreaker on this dang banner so this has to be Soren!!!

3 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

I tried again on the Valentine banner and got Soren! 

He's oddly big... and bulky... and he wields a lance... and seems to go by the name of Hardin... But I refuse to believe I've got yet another pitybreaker on this dang banner so this has to be Soren!!!

He's clearly been lifting~

I had a rare Sight!
5 red stones - so i pulled the whole thing, and i got
Elincia #3! - she's now +2 (she can be Flier Formation Food after i get her to +10...slowly, and surely!)

Then I took a breath and decided to risk it for the biscuit - Alm hasn't had a banner since *last year* so I figure even though i am in critical Orb status and should save

My Hauls included
+spd/-atk Palla (perfect - I wanted a +spd Palla for my +10 project)
Soleils Number 10, 11, and 12! :D (so now my Soleil Project (merges!) are done! Kinda wishing i went for Hrid's butt now, she'd have DC!)
+spd... -atk Caeda (Caedas are rare as poo for me - and she's always -atk)
+atk Olivia (FINALLY) - now i can build an Olivia... 

and... 

these two showed up.

image0.png?width=260&height=463

LENE! I was soooo upset that I couldn't go for her for Sword Valour (too many blocks named Horsey Chrom + Gray). Best IV (I think). I can refine Safeguard for speed and she's gonna double and hit hard i didn't pulll the blues or grey there. because orbs are few- only orb next round and..

BISCUIT SECURED
(but oofff that -atk). 30 isn't too bad all things considering - I can give him Deathblow 3, and it gives him six on initiation. 

back to saving now. 

Spoiler

(also hides from @Mau)

@mcsilas, @Landmaster

@daisy jane YOU BETTER HIDE YOUR ASS FROM ME YES

Getting Alm while I can't even pull for him cause I'm still stuck on the beasts banner D:< And your last Soleil before I could get my last too :'(

Sigh, tried two red orbs to get Alm but just got a Palla and a Cain. Appreciate the Cain though, forever short on WoM fodder.

At 3.75% on the beasts banner now, still trying for Kaden or Reyson. Would pull for Alm but having a green beast to complete the beast team is way more important sadly. I know Kaden will probs demote but look at me having zero Reysons while having pulled on green non-stop since he was demoted, so not taking that risk.

The only regular units I still want are F!Morgan and Alm and they both had to appear during the Fates Beasts banner, why are you like this IS :(

5 hours ago, daisy jane said:

I had a rare Sight!
5 red stones - so i pulled the whole thing, and i got
Elincia #3! - she's now +2 (she can be Flier Formation Food after i get her to +10...slowly, and surely!)

Then I took a breath and decided to risk it for the biscuit - Alm hasn't had a banner since *last year* so I figure even though i am in critical Orb status and should save

My Hauls included
+spd/-atk Palla (perfect - I wanted a +spd Palla for my +10 project)
Soleils Number 10, 11, and 12! :D (so now my Soleil Project (merges!) are done! Kinda wishing i went for Hrid's butt now, she'd have DC!)
+spd... -atk Caeda (Caedas are rare as poo for me - and she's always -atk)
+atk Olivia (FINALLY) - now i can build an Olivia... 

and... 

these two showed up.

LENE! I was soooo upset that I couldn't go for her for Sword Valour (too many blocks named Horsey Chrom + Gray). Best IV (I think). I can refine Safeguard for speed and she's gonna double and hit hard i didn't pulll the blues or grey there. because orbs are few- only orb next round and..

BISCUIT SECURED
(but oofff that -atk). 30 isn't too bad all things considering - I can give him Deathblow 3, and it gives him six on initiation. 

back to saving now. 

OMG YOU GOT LENE AND ALM?? YAASSS~

See, this is why we stopped you for going for Sword Valor~ And +Atk, yours can be the offensive version of mine~ 

And another Elincia, this is some super luck~ Plus all your merge projects, nice!~