• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freebie was 3* Frederick

10 hours ago, Jave said:

So I decided to try my luck once again in the new Bunny Banner, and...

Hide contents

I used up every free orb I got from the last paralogue maps and the recent Blessed Gardens, as well as the ones I had from before, and in the very last session (3.75% odds), this lovely little rabbit hopped along.

A1r0FyO.png

uKReuTE.png

I'm entirely out of orbs now but considering I got Brave Roy, Pallapin and Bunnyronica with around 100 orbs spent, I'm quite happy with this.

I'm just praying that this month's Mythic is someone I don't care for.

Congrats on the Vewonica!~

8 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

RIFsVW8.png?1

Hey look, this banner is officially dead to me now. Her asset/flaw unfortunately suck (+HP/-Spd), but I suppose I just wanted her for completion purposes.

And speaking of that, against my better judgment I'm now going to revisit Spring Festival and try to acquire the only Xander I lack. Keep in mind that I know fully well that I'm never going to actually use him and am only doing this for the sake of having every Xander and all the alts of the Nohr royals. .......Why do I hate myself so?

Unfortunate bane but nice that you got her~

Hey, I want S!Chrom because he's the last one I need~ That Emblem completionist drive is strong~

8 hours ago, XRay said:

GOOD NEWS!!! I FINALLY GOT SF!XANDER!!! My Special Heroes collection is complete from launch to Hostile Springs. Sadly I cannot commit anymore money to Greil's Devoted and after since I really want a Switch.

Karel, Tibarn, and fucking Quan pity broke me. Quan is the worst since he pity broke me at 5.75%.

SF!Lucina and SF!Chrom technically pity broke me too, but they pity broke me when it was 3.00% so I am not mad at them. I also got a Tailtiu +Spd as a 5* right after I got SF!Xander, so that is a good too.

I only have 3 Orbs left in my account. I spent a total of 200+ free Orbs and 375 paid Orbs (~$200.00). In a way, I feel kind of relieved too that I am no longer spending any more money on the game besides the monthly Orb packs.

Congrats, impressive collection!

6 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Freebie on the year 1 seasonals gave me this:

Hide contents

f0iDfK4.jpg

Woah it’s Chrom! My favorite version of him in Heroes. +hp/-res so not bad. Tempted to roll for more since I’d like to get a +spd one but after redeeming my freebie from the Bond banner...

mZ7vy7Q.jpg

...I got this Libra with the exact same boon/bane and remembered that Chrom is just a slightly worse Libra and Libra is always available in the 4* pool meanwhile Chrom has terrible availability. I even have quite a few already so I can get him to a decent merge level. Sigh... Well, maybe I’ll still roll for him on the excuse of hunting for a better Camilla but for now I’ll just wait until the last moment to see what future banners have in store.

Congrats on the Chrom!

5 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Tried colourless in my main for a non -Atk Kinoka, got a Clarine instead.

Meanwhile in my second account, I was only missing Male Corrin so I picked the 1 blue and behold, I got a +Spd/-HP Adrift Male Corrin freebie! Same as my Adrift female one, so now I have good natures on all the focus units!

Yayy, congrats on your Adrift Corrin!

31 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Unfortunate bane but nice that you got her~

Hey, I want S!Chrom because he's the last one I need~ That Emblem completionist drive is strong~

I have him myself, but only because IIRC he was my free pull all the way back on Gunnthra’s banner. In fact, I’m only missing a total of a single Awakening alt and that’d be summer Gaius. So in other words, I’ll likely be subjecting myself to trying get him later this year too. Fun.

Oh yeah, the bond banner.

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless

5* Kinoka (YES! Finally A 5 star that doesn't break the bank! +Def/-HP, I mean it might be better than my current one, but really not by much. Atk/Spd bond though, that's some spicy fodder.)

I also have enough for another pull on the bunny banner. I swear, I shouldn't have bothered.

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless

3* Tharja (Tharnah. +Def/-Res)

It's short, at 1,738 total pulled units, but still. . .

Spoiler

Sakura (+Res/-HP): I still have uses for her as fodder, somehow.
Clarine (+Def/-HP): Her, too, even if getting Martyr+ is painful.

Libra (+Def/-Spd): I wonder how much Barst likes that axe.

Merric (+HP/-Atk): Uh, supermerge, maybe?
Robin (neutral): Hey, someone can get Bonfire!

Cherche (+HP/-Res): Pivot's useful, sometimes.
Peri (+HP/-Spd): As is Glimmer.

Corrin (+Def/-Atk): I pulled my waifu.  And the rule of waifu says that they'll be +Def/-Atk.  This is the fourth time it's happened.  But I got him on the free pull, so I'll make him work, just like the other three waifus I got (Flora, NY Camilla, and Elincia).

Lots of fodder, but I lucked out big time.  Even with that asset/flaw.

22 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Tried colourless in my main for a non -Atk Kinoka, got a Clarine instead.

Meanwhile in my second account, I was only missing Male Corrin so I picked the 1 blue and behold, I got a +Spd/-HP Adrift Male Corrin freebie! Same as my Adrift female one, so now I have good natures on all the focus units!

Wow, that's a fantastic freebee, congrats! Will you build a team around the Corrins? 

22 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Freebie on the year 1 seasonals gave me this:

Hide contents

f0iDfK4.jpg

Woah it’s Chrom! My favorite version of him in Heroes. +hp/-res so not bad. Tempted to roll for more since I’d like to get a +spd one but after redeeming my freebie from the Bond banner...

mZ7vy7Q.jpg

...I got this Libra with the exact same boon/bane and remembered that Chrom is just a slightly worse Libra and Libra is always available in the 4* pool meanwhile Chrom has terrible availability. I even have quite a few already so I can get him to a decent merge level. Sigh... Well, maybe I’ll still roll for him on the excuse of hunting for a better Camilla but for now I’ll just wait until the last moment to see what future banners have in store.

Getting a fav for free must be awesome, congrats! How will you use him? (I'm still struggling to find a niche for him). 

I finally FINALLY got Spring Chrom.  3 years better late than never even if he's +Res/-Atk.  I don't care.  Shiro was also summoned and pity broke me but he can rot in the barracks for all I care.  I am still hoping for Springcina.

On 3/24/2019 at 9:17 AM, Landmaster said:

Congrats on the Chrom!

13 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Getting a fav for free must be awesome, congrats! How will you use him? (I'm still struggling to find a niche for him). 

Thank you both!

Well, I already have many EP focused axe units so I was thinking on going on the offensive with him by giving him a Slaying Axe (spd refine), Glimmer, Fury, Wrath, and maybe a Brazen on his seal slot. You know, just have him hit as hard as possible with his special and hope everything gets deleted by him.

The BHB has a banner where I want the third unit more.

3 Red, 1 each Blue, Colourless

3* Hinata (Good Fury. +Red/-HP)

Back to bunnies.

3 Red, 1 each Blue, Green

3* Selena (Reposition. Neutral), 3* Ogma (Man you're bad fodder. +Atk/-HP), 3* Henry (This isn't 2017. +HP/-Atk)

4%. Joy.

Edited by Dayni

This latest banner made me laugh. Two reds and one green on the banner... my summoning circle is four blues and one colourless xD 

Oh well, I had all the charries anyway. Went for colourless in the hopes of finally getting Legault and ended up with another Leon. Oh well, he's a cool character ^.^

Got a 3* Draug today.

12 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Well, I already have many EP focused axe units so I was thinking on going on the offensive with him by giving him a Slaying Axe (spd refine), Glimmer, Fury, Wrath, and maybe a Brazen on his seal slot. You know, just have him hit as hard as possible with his special and hope everything gets deleted by him.

Sounds like some expensive stuff (never got Wrath fodder myself). Looking forward to see the result. :-) 

Got a 4-Star Soren from Bartre & Fir since there were no Reds. Meh.

Pushed my pity rate to 4.25% shooting for an FE6 banner focus character who isn’t Sue since I got her twice, but thanks to the BHB I had just enough Orbs to pull Idunn! She’s +SPD/-DEF, not the best but also not the worst IVs. Mostly just glad I pulled her, really.

Went ahead and tried pulling from the Binding Blade banner one last time before I start saving orbs again, and I got lucky for once! From a blue orb I got Shiro, and from a green one I got a +Atk/-Res Lugh!

I've gotten every character from the BB banner except Sue. I'll hopefully get her from another banner in the future.

I haven't been reporting pulls lately. basically they've been Discount LNDs, Discount DeathBlows, etc, - but i always figure if i am gonna be reporting the happy, I should report the mundane as well. Reported. 

now. Let's do the happy!! ahem ahem. @mcsilas, @Nanima
Fir Bartre Banne -The "Lets get a Free Pull Flying Olivia best IVs, because she'll never ever have a banner...." wish per usual and.. 

image0.png?width=259&height=461
poof! the Myth is here. (and of course my first Reyson is -spd. LOL) it doesn't matter because i figure eventually i'll get a normal Reyson, and I can start 5*ing +10ing him. Goodness he is scary when he pops up. Ironically i have had a 2nd Leanne for him for ages. (I got two on their debut banner) - but I realised I wasn't ever going to be running any kind of Beast Emblem team Nailah/Tibarn/Naesala are food, (WHEN swift sparrow in the permanent 4* pool game?), Velouria and Keaton are 5* locked (and in two hard to fish for pools), and my 5* exclusive project list is LONG. (ironically Leanne being one of them haha).  so i think i am gonna put Escape Route/Wings of Mercy on him per all dancers, and just let him be all Singy-buffy for my Kinderdragon teams)

AND. i was dumb and hit "continue summoning." instead of Back out. my mind must have known something because...

image0.png?width=259&height=461

a wild Hinoka: Wings of Fate appears from the wild! FINALLY got this girl. and +atk. bless (if I can get Lazura/Mia early from Legendary i am gonna see if i can add merges to her asap). I'm basically just gonna keep her vanilla. I just gave her repo since she needs to stick close to units anyway vs. my usual draw back.  -so all i need now is Fjorm and I have all flying bows in the game :) 

(and we keep dreaming for Fly Olivia free pull.... )

I wanted to save orbs for potential BraveCelica on upcoming legendary banner, but screw that! 

Went back to FE6 banner to pull at least one focus unit.

With 4% I pulled my second Minerva from this banner in a row. 

But the green orb after that gave me Lugh. Not the green focus unit I was looking for, but I take that. After four pitybreakers finally a focus unit. 

Now this banner can sleep peacefully.

Wanted Sue, but I need to keep to my orbs for Celica together...unless she will not make it for some reason. Then I would come back to the FE6 banner. 

Had a lucky morning, went in with 14 orbs, meant to pull green for Veronica but got an Elise instead when no green orbs appeared, then I got a + Spd Veronica on the second session, now I’m just have to decide if I like Spd or Atk on her.

egIfYrN.png?1

Huh, that wasn't nearly as painful as I thought it'd be. He's even +Atk/-Spd, so maybe I'll actually give him a chance to prove his worth. But with that, I've got every Nohr royal alt released to date now and that was all I really wanted. Though since this went so quickly, I am now free to try for more copies of legendary Lucina and/or legendary Azura come Friday plus also Spd Tactic possibly if the third blue ends up being who I think it is.