29 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Hey, congrats! I'm glad to see you were also able to get a spring prince you needed for collection purposes.

Thanks! Now Ironically I need an OG!Chrom that's not in Book form

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Jesus Christ. I'm not so stupid to say he should be on a banner that he has no reason to be on.

Well...

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Silas is disappointingly not on this Odd Wave banner, so I only did the free pull and didn't get anything noteworthy. I think he should have been on it, but of course he isn't because he isn't a 5 star exclusive or "waifu" like Laevatein, Ishtar, and Loki. :/

and then

50 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

And maybe it’s because he has an even wave skill.

and then

28 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

He has Odd Def Wave, actually.

but it's okay. 
I'm going to sit in the corner and chill out. 

3 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Well...

and then

and then

but it's okay. 
I'm going to sit in the corner and chill out. 

And that was CLEARLY before I knew I was wrong. :facepalm:

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

And that was CLEARLY before I knew I was wrong. :facelpalm:

Correction, that was clearly during the period you were informed you were wrong, yet adamantly decided to ignore said people and not check the validity of your own statement. 

There is a big difference between not knowing and being given the information and throwing it out the window.

And i’ll leave it at that. 

Also decided one extra pull on idunn wouldn’t hurt but I got a Reyson since it was a 5 green circle.

2 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

Correction, that was clearly during the period you were informed you were wrong, yet adamantly decided to ignore said people and not check the validity of your own statement. 

No, I did not know I was wrong during any of those posts (except the first one Daisy quoted, of course). I do now, so why is this matter still even a problem?

Edited by Anacybele

I got a new unit yesterday night, spending 50 orbs for no reason

Screenshot_20190406-091246_Fire_Emblem_H

Finally I can make the Leonster team of Quan, Ethlyn, Leif and Finn - if that team can work anyway. Now we just need to wait for Altena.

Edited by Garlyle

Yesterday I tried to YOLO for Loki, since she seems useful for AR. Didn't get her in my limit of 20 orbs, but after 40 this arrived: 

Spoiler

wneTEgR.png

+HP/-RES

Today I tried to YOLO again, for Alfonse this time. I'd like to make him a Galeforce unit, but I already wasted a lot of orbs on his banner only to get 2 each of the other units (Sharena, Catria, Kagero). Today after 9 orbs this happened:

Spoiler

29cjeoO.png

+RES/-HP fluffiness. 

@Mau and @daisy jane may forgive me. @Landmaster would understand ...

@Azuris I heared you finished your Azura. Big congrats! Sadly we don't see each other online often. 

9 hours ago, Garlyle said:

I got a new unit yesterday night, spending 50 orbs for no reason

Screenshot_20190406-091246_Fire_Emblem_H

Finally I can make the Leonster team of Quan, Ethlyn, Leif and Finn - if that team can work anyway. Now we just need to wait for Altena.

Congrats! Still looking to get Leif myself to complete my Protagonist Emblem.

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Yesterday I tried to YOLO for Loki, since she seems useful for AR. Didn't get her in my limit of 20 orbs, but after 40 this arrived: 

Hide contents

wneTEgR.png

+HP/-RES

Today I tried to YOLO again, for Alfonse this time. I'd like to make him a Galeforce unit, but I already wasted a lot of orbs on his banner only to get 2 each of the other units (Sharena, Catria, Kagero). Today after 9 orbs this happened:

Hide contents

29cjeoO.png

+RES/-HP fluffiness. 

@Mau and @daisy jane may forgive me. @Landmaster would understand ...

@Azuris I heared you finished your Azura. Big congrats! Sadly we don't see each other online often. 

Mamp, you want to make everyone into a Galeforce unit kekeke! Congrats on Loki and Kaden! Still can be a new Galeforcer for you!

3 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Mamp, you want to make everyone into a Galeforce unit kekeke! Congrats on Loki and Kaden! Still can be a new Galeforcer for you!

Thanks! 

He may be helpful with his Omni-drive, but making him proc GF would be painful. 

Decided I'm protesting the next banner and threw my remaining 17 orbs at the 2019 bunny banner. Lo and behold! I FINALLY got a 2019 bunny! It was a +HP/-SPD Palla...her dagger goes to someone more useful. Also pulled Legault (thank you Atk Tactic!) an Oboro and a Shiro! Hurray for Shiro merges! Well...merge. Still, not bad gof a last hurrah.

5 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Decided I'm protesting the next banner and threw my remaining 17 orbs at the 2019 bunny banner. Lo and behold! I FINALLY got a 2019 bunny! It was a +HP/-SPD Palla...her dagger goes to someone more useful. Also pulled Legault (thank you Atk Tactic!) an Oboro and a Shiro! Hurray for Shiro merges! Well...merge. Still, not bad gof a last hurrah.

Remember that to get the most out of Palla's Dagger, it should be used on a Colored Dagger unit, like Ylgr if you have her or a Seasonal like Hostile Springs Hinoka. The additional effect isn't granted on Colorless units.

Otherwise, if you just want to slay Armors, go ahead~ Congrats on getting her!

9 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Remember that to get the most out of Palla's Dagger, it should be used on a Colored Dagger unit, like Ylgr if you have her or a Seasonal like Hostile Springs Hinoka. The additional effect isn't granted on Colorless units.

Otherwise, if you just want to slay Armors, go ahead~ Congrats on getting her!

Oh, I know. I was going to give it to HS!Elise, but she's -Atk, unfortunately. Only other colored daggers I have are HS!Hinoka, Flora, and Ylgr. So...not a lot of options. And I don't have any Kazes, so no Barb Shuriken. She may just sit in my barracks after hitting 40 until the optimal colored dagger comes around. (prays for a colored dagger GHB/TT unit)

2 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Oh, I know. I was going to give it to HS!Elise, but she's -Atk, unfortunately. Only other colored daggers I have are HS!Hinoka, Flora, and Ylgr. So...not a lot of options. And I don't have any Kazes, so no Barb Shuriken. She may just sit in my barracks after hitting 40 until the optimal colored dagger comes around. (prays for a colored dagger GHB/TT unit)

Good choice~ I run it on my own HS!Elise and she's quite useful with it in AR~ With Windsweep, she totally shuts down DC Armors like Hector and Sheena and other annoying Greens like the occasional DC Titania. Hinoka would probably benefit from it, too. Hardin and B!Hector can be annoying for me at times. Ylgr would also be pretty interesting. Flora's unfortunately pretty slow as it is, but may still be able to make use of it since some Armors could be slower than she is. 

I do hope the fact that they made a weapon like this means we start getting more Colored Daggers, seems they want to give them more of a niche~

On 6.4.2019 at 5:01 PM, mampfoid said:

Huh? Since when do I get tagged here?

Thanks, and congratulations on your Loki and Kaden, hope you have fun with them!

Hmm, yes I decided to stay back a bit on discord the last days and I guess before that the days where I showed up early were more rare as well, sorry. But don't be sad I can try to be there early more often.

5 hours ago, Azuris said:

Huh? Since when do I get tagged here?

Hope you don't mind. ;-)

hope you have fun with them!

Thanks, both seem to be fun units so far. 

But don't be sad I can try to be there early more often.

Don't worry, even if we live in different timezones (not literally lol), we'll chat on discord again for sure. 

Alright, new beast units! Don't know when I'm going to be able to do Forging Bonds, so just the free pull for now. Aiming for Ranulf.

1. 3* Boey: Bleh.

Well, I'm not very interested in this banner, but we'll see what happens with the tickets. Good luck to those who plan to spend orbs here.

Legendary Hero Banner

+ATK/-HP Yune who was my second pull from my first summon. 

+HP/-RES Halloween Mia --> great for dealing with vantage units and armored units that HF!Micaiah has trouble dealing with. 

+HP/-DEF Eir --> might merge into my +RES/-HP copy. 

+DEF/-ATK B!Lyn --> fodder. 

+SPD/-HP L!Lucina --> have all the wind legendary heroes now and future vision is fun to play around with. 

+ATK/-SPD H!Myrrh --> merge into my first +ATK/-SPD copy. 

+HP/-ATK H!Myrrh --> merge or fodder. 

Surprised that I even managed to get Yune because green orbs rarely ever appeared during my summoning sessions.

Out of Galla 

Free pull was *4 +ATK/-SPD Eirika 

First summon ticket was +DEF/-SPD Caineghis. 

I didn't expect to get him but I'm relieved that I don't have to rely on L!Lyn, Seth or Sharena for the next arena season. Didn't build the latter two up and L!Lyn would likely struggle against DC armors and dragons. 

Took some effort to resist pulling greys but I did it. Not that anything good happened so far, but at least I'm only 8 orbs down. Two more tickets to get then I'm outta here.

4* Tharja
4* Seliph
3* Chrom
4* Tharja
3* Caeda

On the off-chance I ever decide to invest in Seliph, he at least is my first ever +Atk copy.

EDIT: 3rd ticket gave 4* Eliwood and 4* Cain. Final one will be whenever Lethe has a bonus hour.

Edited by Humanoid

Gods I am SO done. Decided to try for Spring Marisa cause gods I want something after a whole month of nothing but two shitty pity breakers.

But nope, I just get another shitty pity breaker in the form of Tana. Yes I know she's great, yes I know she has Guidance. But I already have a Tana I never use, and this is my third Guidance fodder I will probably never use. She's literally useless to me. I guess I'm lucky it happened at only a 3.25% pity rate but I'd still rather take any rate with so few days left on the banner, and would've rather gotten any shitty 3* unit who I can at least send home for feathers.

Edited by Mau

Oh my god it is beautiful seeing all those former unwanted pity breakers at 3* summons. Course it means if anyone ever wants a Firesweep Sword for instance, it'll cost 20k feathers, but small price to pay.

...as for the beasts, got them semi-easily, but I kept summoning for a few reasons:

~Lethe and Ranulf had pretty bad asset/bonds, though nothing worth merging over. Just bad enough I'm willing to keep summoning from Red and Green orbs.

~Caineghis had a pretty bad [+HP -Res] nature, and eventually he arrived pure neutral, but I also wanted a spare to give my Faye Distant Defense 4, make her into a great ranged tank.

~Mordecai was... actually the best on the first go, +Def -Spd. Of course, he's the one who also appeared two additional times...