4 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Oh gosh, you're right! I'm a horrible person for stealing your Alm! There's still a week left to the banner, so you might get lucky!

(HUG) lol you know i'm teasing! honestly - i am pumped you got him. 
i fished for a bit, and a got Lance Lucina, so that's enough for me. I have to save for summer (and Grima +merges). so I am gonna have to hope for a random free pull Alm.  -atk isn't THAT bad truly, not with death blow and atk 3 in his SS.  dooable for what i need him to do. (but he misses out on refines etc, because i can't justify giving primo SI in a unmerged, -minus atk unit. (even if it's Alm)

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

(HUG) lol you know i'm teasing! honestly - i am pumped you got him. 
i fished for a bit, and a got Lance Lucina, so that's enough for me. I have to save for summer (and Grima +merges). so I am gonna have to hope for a random free pull Alm.  -atk isn't THAT bad truly, not with death blow and atk 3 in his SS.  dooable for what i need him to do. (but he misses out on refines etc, because i can't justify giving primo SI in a unmerged, -minus atk unit. (even if it's Alm)

Lancina's always a good unit. And I know -Atk is fixable, but I'd rather run other skills. And there's times that extra 3 attack comes in handy.

Great, two loli/shota banners. Going to go blue on both since my Ylgr is -Spd and I don't have Delthea. Banner A first.

1. 4* Peri: Nope.

Now for Banner B.

1. 3* Shigure: Feathers.

Two disappointments.

The legendary banner's tomorrow. Shame, these children banners could have been good for some of their units.

B first.

2 Red, 1 each Blue, Green, Colourless

4* Nino (WRONG NINO! +Res/-Def)

Now A.

3 Colourless, 2 Red (Fucking really?)

3* Ares (On the other hand, I'll take this fodder. +HP/-Res)

Huh, funny how they skipped Ylgr in the legendary banner and she appears in the VG banner. Also Lugh comes out days after Picnic Leo who wants his Serpent Tome.

No notable free summons though, I had a rate to clear in the Gallia beasts banner...and boy was it rough.

@mampfoid @Landmaster @daisy jane

First is my second account, I had 54 orbs but silly me wanted to patch up my -Atk Ranulf (or get a Caineghis.) I think I had a 3.50% and now down to 20 orbs, and I get a green 5 star-

tumblr_p7vbvmEySV1vancw5o1_400.png

a +HP/-Res Female Kana. Which is...okay, probably one of the weaker green 5 stars in the new pool, but hey she's new and now I have all the Water Dragons for Water Emblem clears. And I guess she'll have more Def/HP than Adrift F Corrin (and more Def than Fae) so I might build her more physically.

As for my main account...it was a pain. I really should stop summoning on 4 unit banners...I went all the way up to 4.75% with nothing before today. I may have gotten to 5% I didn't check, but after some green and momentary colourless sniping....at least I'm finally free..

Spoiler

tumblr_ppwm6aUmM71w13crq_1280.png

Caineghis!!! It may not be Ranulf but he's the other one that I wanted, and he comes with +Atk/-HP!! Sooo glad the painful summoning is over with the best result, because Ranulf may have a small chance of demotion anyway (hopefully) while Caineghis won't demote.

Now down to 5 orbs after being baited by OG Alm before the legendary trailer but oh well...let's hope I can get lucky there with my low orbs.

Edited by mcsilas

Picnic banner gave me Picnic Genny. +RES/-SPD is pretty good, Genny’s SPD sucked anyway and the RES could make for a decent Ploy user and backup magic-tank for facing Red enemies (plus Toasty Skewer+‘S defensive buffs will be much appreciated by Leo).

And today, Children’s Day B gave me a second PegaNino on the free pull. This one’s +RES, and the other one’s +DEF, so I’m not sure which one to merge into, but I’m definitely merging them.

I pulled all the reds I got on these free pull sessions and still no final male Morgan to complete my +10 project. ;_; When's he gonna come to me?! Also still haven't pulled a single Silas in MONTHS. He's a +10 project too. Though I haven't pulled blue lately nearly as much as I have red.

I didn't get any 5 stars on these pulls either, btw.

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

Huh, funny how they skipped Ylgr in the legendary banner and she appears in the VG banner. Also Lugh comes out days after Picnic Leo who wants his Serpent Tome.

No notable free summons though, I had a rate to clear in the Gallia beasts banner...and boy was it rough.

First is my second account, I had 54 orbs but silly me wanted to patch up my -Atk Ranulf (or get a Caineghis.) I think I had a 3.50% and now down to 20 orbs, and I get a green 5 star-

a +HP/-Res Female Kana. Which is...okay, probably one of the weaker green 5 stars in the new pool, but hey she's new and now I have all the Water Dragons for Water Emblem clears. And I guess she'll have more Def/HP than Adrift F Corrin (and more Def than Fae) so I might build her more physically.

As for my main account...it was a pain. I really should stop summoning on 4 unit banners...I went all the way up to 4.75% with nothing before today. I may have gotten to 5% I didn't check, but after some green and momentary colourless sniping....at least I'm finally free..

Hide contents

Caineghis!!! It may not be Ranulf but he's the other one that I wanted, and he comes with +Atk/-HP!! Sooo glad the painful summoning is over with the best result, because Ranulf may have a small chance of demotion anyway (hopefully) while Caineghis won't demote.

Now down to 5 orbs after being baited by OG Alm before the legendary trailer but oh well...let's hope I can get lucky there with my low orbs.

Congrats on finishing your water dragon team and getting Mufasa with +Atk!! Good luck with L!Alm tomorrow!

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

Hide contents

Kannnaaaaa. 
I'm never sad when i get her. (LOL I figure EVENTUALLY she'll get a Prf haha) but i do get what you mean
and OOOO MUFASA!! great IVs too, way to go. 

46 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I pulled all the reds I got on these free pull sessions and still no final male Morgan to complete my +10 project. ;_; When's he gonna come to me?! Also still haven't pulled a single Silas in MONTHS. He's a +10 project too. Though I haven't pulled blue lately nearly as much as I have red.

I didn't get any 5 stars on these pulls either, btw.

ugh i am sorry. i hope you can get some soon. 
I'm still waiting for Est and Nowi. 

I'm crying cause we finally get Legendary Alm but I'm still stuck in the hell that is trying to finally get OG Alm.

A summary of this adventure so far:

• 110+ orbs (already finished TT and lost all those orbs too)
  • Pity broken by Siegbert and Faye
  • Got almost every kind of red fodder except Hinata and Cain
  • Got six rounds with no reds
  • 4% pity rate now

I am close to actually crying, you really had to introduce Legendary Alm now, IS? While this is probably the last OG Alm banner there will be for another year? I know L!Alm will come back regurlarly but the colorless pool is so perfect now and I'm gonna have to skip it ughhhh

Oh, Mordecai got demoted. Just pulled him.

Also, so far, pulled winter Eirika and legendary Hector. Too bad Eirika has awful nature, but at least I have her.

1,836 total pulled units.  Why. . .

Spoiler

Oboro (+HP/-Res): I might make a super merge of her one day.  And this is fodder for it.
Gunter (+Res/-HP): Cavalry rush is still a thing, right?
Henry (neutral): So are -raven tomes.
Hana (+Res/-HP): But Life and Death can be obtained elsewhere.
Olivia (+Def/-Atk): Hone Atk fodder~!

Nowi (+HP/-Def): Ugh. . .no.
Reinhardt (+Def/-Atk): Well, uh. . .this isn't going to work.
Felicia (+Res/-HP): Or this.
Tharja (+Def/-Spd): And definitely not this!
Soleil (+Def/-Atk): You're not my waifu. ;/

Mae (+Spd/-Def): This isn't bad, and the irony is that I pulled her on the gauntlet banner as my freebie.

Camilla (+Spd/-Atk): Somewhat usable as a base, thank goodness for flaw erasers!
Ogma (+Spd/-Atk): I think this works as a base, too?
Fir (+HP/-Res): This, on the other hand, is just bad.
Stahl (+Spd/-Res): Not like he'd beat any world speed records. . .
Stahl (+HP/-Def): And this is just asking to be Swap fodder.

Chrom (+Spd/-HP): I need more Aether fodder.
Azama (+Def/-Spd): And Pain fodder.
Rebecca (+Def/-Atk): You aren't a waifu either. ;/
Silas (+Def/-Atk): And neither are you!  But his A skill's useful.
Oboro (+HP/-Res): Didn't I get you earlier?

Thea (+Spd/-HP): Oooh, my first one!  Pity that she's a 4*, but this is an absolutely splendid start!
Sully (+HP/-Res): Looks like she's gonna be skill fodder for Thea.
Thea (+Res/-Atk): Unlike the first one, she's 5*.  Will most likely give her gear to Finn.
Serra (+Res/-HP): Not even useful as fodder.
Lene (+Res/-HP): Was worth pulling on that full circle!  Not quite as good as her mother (I have a +Spd variant somewhere), but she's definitely workable!  So much for a picnic unit, though.

Marth (+Atk/-Spd): I think I have better.
Laslow (neutral): . . .and no thanks.

Lon'qu (+HP/-Def): Maybe Vantage fodder?
Stahl (+Def/-Spd): Much better combo on him, at least!

Catria (+HP/-Spd): Someone's getting Luna.

Catria (+Atk/-Def): Surprisingly not bad, but I think the one I"m using is better.
Sully (+Spd/-Res): She wants to swap with Catria.  The one right above her, that is.
Nino (+Spd/-HP): Usable as a base, and goodness knows I could use one!
Titania (+Spd/-Def): I think she'd rather be +Atk, but this isn't bad at all.
Reyson (+Spd/-Atk): I can merge him.  And he will be glorious.

Last batch was from the legendary hero banner.  Now I need to clean out my barracks and do more summoning.

Thanks to all the new banner, i just got 6 5*. 4 of them are free. I was like did the game just messed up?

Got 2 Nailah and free W!Erika( same summon ring), free F!Nino, free B!Celica and free Selkie.

After reporting this, I am pretty sure things gonna flip again.

200 orbs got me L!Marth and W!Eirika. My luck with red legendary heroes is usually very poor so I'm really happy I was able to get L!Marth. A shame I wasn't able to get Alm and/or Roy but it is what it is. However, I'm pretty sure this has been my worse summoning session on a legendary banner yet. Sometimes I don't get the unit I wanted but at least I usually get several 5* and good fodder. This time ended up being feather central :L and my highest pity rate at 12%. My insane luck from the past few months has caught up to me.