• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Not one single free pull got me anything. I got all quest tickets, too. I guess after giving me Caineghis, the game is just like "that's enough for you, back to your usual terrible luck!"

My thoughts exactly, except for me it'd be after I got the cat laguz and picnic Lukas fairly easily.

Edited by Anacybele

Well I finally pulled that +atk Kaze I needed for my merge project on my free pull on the legendary banner.  With the free pulls and tickets I managed to get my first regular Lucina and a merge for my B!Lyn as well as some fodder.  I really hope P!Lukas comes home soon:(

All the banners gave me trash for the free summons as always. 

The good thing is that I got Null Follow up from a ticket on the CYL1 banner, now Eirika is immune to those annoying Wary Fighter armors!

Winter Eirika pitybroke me. Decided not to keep her since her IVs were eh and armored healer doesn't sound very good except on armor teams anyway, which I only use for armor quests. Elise likes Dazzling Staff anyway since she's fast and can hit hardish. Was considering giving it to best little sister Mist instead, but Elise would use it better. Still, if I ever get more Dazzling Staff, Mist is next for it.

Since I was shocked by two CYL banners today I just pulled one circle from the legendary banner without any results. 

Then I spent all summoning tickets and 70 orbs for CYL2 with the hope of getting a few merges for Veronica and Celicas for fodderimg DB4 and Galeforce to some of my fliers and Lethe. 

Ended with a BHector (circle without red and Colourless), FlyingOlivia and Veronica. 

Funnily BHector has the same (perfect) nature (+atk / -spd) as the one I already had, so I will run both. FlyingOlivia is an appreciated pitybreaker because I could get rid of her attack bane. Decided to go for resistance as boon instead of defense since it is her superboon. Veronica has neither attack nor speed as boon, but it does not matter. Still have a bit time to get more copies of her. 

No Alm, mainly thanks to still getting very few damn colorless in this banner. And I used a lot of free orbs and bought a few.

But at least I got this for my troubles.

G9O1qNZ.png

RD IKE MERGE! <3 And he gets +Def now instead of the neutral he'd been stuck with for so long! That's good for him since he's an enemy phase guy. I love him. <3

Hopefully I'll get Alm from one of the daily tickets. Or money I might get for my birthday since the banner runs through that day.

Holding onto my CYL2 tickets, so just using some CYL1 tickets as singles for now. Pulling green or grey, whichever one only appears once on a circle. Three tickets will do for now, don't really want to actively grind for them.

3* Gordin
4* Cherche
4* Boey

I used up today's tickets, nothing special for the most part~ One did give

HafLbSk.png

There were some Colorless on the next circle so I finished it and got

Qjc8OqZ.png

+Atk, -HP Olwen and +Spd, -Def Veronica! Awesome~ The only one left I'm missing from CYL2 is B!Hector, so the rest of the tickets will be going to blue, while I keep trying for B!Roy on the other Bannner~

Got myself a Sue (new!) and a Legendary Marth (new!) on the Legendary banner, both of which I wanted. Yay!

Also got a Free-Ticket pull Brave Ephraim on the CYL2 banner, so that’s lovely! I have all of them already so I don’t need to fret that much over it. But now of course the question becomes “Who to give Special Fighter to?” :^_^:

All IVs were neither beneficial nor terrible

Main: About 40 or so orbs get Ike, Eirika, and Leanne. $250 later for Ike, Marth, Roy x2, Eirika x2, and Leanne along with Alm +Res -Def. Free pull Celica on the Brave II banner twice, one finally being +Spd.

Alt: Free pull Ayra +Spd -Res on one of the Brave banners, can't remember which.

This was a big month for me. Please, bridal banner, don't be Genealogy, I need a quiet month after this.

I decided to buy one more small orb pack and give Alm one last shot for the day.

I pick one colorless, and...

Tt6R0wY.png

WHOA! I ACTUALLY GOT HIM. +HP, -Res too, so no bad IVs, even though it's not the most optimal either. YAY!

I'm also relieved, I can use the remaining tickets for this to try grabbing more RD Ike merges. Also only bought a total of four smaller orb packs. That's typically my average when I have to buy though. Basically two 23 orb packs and a couple 10 orb packs.

17 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'm also relieved, I can use the remaining tickets for this to try grabbing more RD Ike merges.

There aren’t tickets for Alm’s banner. They’re only for the CYL 5% re-runs, though I suppose you can instead try to aim for Brave Ike and/or Brave Ephraim merges.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

There aren’t tickets for Alm’s banner. They’re only for the CYL 5% re-runs, though I suppose you can instead try to aim for Brave Ike and/or Brave Ephraim merges.

Actually, we're getting one ticket a day for Alm's banner for the next several days or so. I saw when I got a daily ticket upon opening the game today. I wasn't talking about the quest tickets.

Edited by Anacybele

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Actually, we're getting one ticket a day for Alm's banner for the next several days or so. I saw when I got a daily ticket upon opening the game today. I wasn't talking about the quest tickets.

Those daily tickets are also for the CYL Hero Fests, unless if I’m the one missing something here. If Alm’s banner was intended to have tickets, it’d have a count for how many you have under the banner but it decidedly doesn’t have one.

10 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Those daily tickets are also for the CYL Hero Fests, unless if I’m the one missing something here. If Alm’s banner was intended to have tickets, it’d have a count for how many you have under the banner but it decidedly doesn’t have one.

I could've sworn I'd seen one and used a ticket for it... And I could've sworn that the daily ticket I got was for the Alm banner because of Golden Week.

Also, we just got a bunch of tickets for the CYL banners via quests, it doesn't really make sense to me for us to be getting a bunch more for them over the next few days. Seems overly generous. But...well, whatever, I guess.

10 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

There are no tickets for Alm's banner. All the tickets we get for Log-In and Quests are for each CYL Banner~

Yes, I'm aware now, I was just told this.

+HP/-Res, but at least I got a Leanne. :) Pulled colorless until I got a 5*, then decided to stop (except I also did one more pull since there was another colorless node on the wheel I got Leanne from.) No L!Alm this time, but that's ok. I'm happy to have both Herons. :)