@mampfoid @Landmaster @daisy jane

Bit late but my bored self randomly summoned on the final hours of the Wrath banner, since a Nephenee or a non -Atk Karla would be nice.

Ended up with this in my main for the YOLO

tumblr_prg46oRDvt1qc0fq5_640.png

Started with Odin, ended with a second Owain. +Def/-HP compared to my first +Spd/-HP.

I could merge him to get the bulk back from the -HP and get +1 Spd.....but also Blue Flame + Wrath fodder is really rare (argh decisions :()

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@mcsilas Congrats, Owains are never bad pulls! How many orbs did you spend? 

Totally can relate to bored pulling, wasted 30 orbs myself trying (without success) for Mareeta. 

13 orbs, which isn't too bad (only did free pull before that)

That said I wasted 13 orbs pulling colourless on the first session trying to get a Faye...even if I didn't really need her much. I guess completing an Echoes team theme for the GHB was part of the reason, but 3 useless colourless fodder feels bad.

Hope you get Mareeta sometime soon if you come back to her!

3 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Bit late but my bored self randomly summoned on the final hours of the Wrath banner, since a Nephenee or a non -Atk Karla would be nice.

Started with Odin, ended with a second Owain. +Def/-HP compared to my first +Spd/-HP.

I could merge him to get the bulk back from the -HP and get +1 Spd.....but also Blue Flame + Wrath fodder is really rare (argh decisions :()

Congrats on the Odin/Owain immersion!~ That is a lot of good fodder potential~ I would think he may be fine since -HP is one of the safer Bane choices. But if you find him missing that HP is hurting him, I'd say to merge~

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

13 orbs, which isn't too bad (only did free pull before that)

That said I wasted 13 orbs pulling colourless on the first session trying to get a Faye...even if I didn't really need her much. I guess completing an Echoes team theme for the GHB was part of the reason, but 3 useless colourless fodder feels bad.

Hope you get Mareeta sometime soon if you come back to her!

That's still a very good rate! 

Thanks, I'm waiting for the brides trailer first (should have some that in the first place). 

Spontaneous YOLO pull for evil bab Tiki, go!

Spoiler

59sROw2.png?1

Or...for the bitch that was made to powercreep Mia specifically.

Slight bitterness about that aside, this would be the third straight 3% 5-star pull on this banner so in that regard I'll definitely take this. Now, only evil bab Tiki is left to get before I complete this set.

Oh and as a side note, I love how the rest of this circle was blue when I not only already have Berkut (and was the one I got first, for that matter), but didn't even want him in the first place. Even when it's being generous, the gacha still can't help but troll me a little.

On 5/12/2019 at 7:59 PM, Rezzy said:

I finally ended up getting Berkut, who I seem to have forgotten to screenshot, but here he is now.

That was rough. At least you got a great IV for an unmerged copy. You can pair him up with Duma in Allegiance Battles. Or better yet, pair him with regular Berkut and have Jekyll and Hyde swaps.

14 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Spontaneous YOLO pull for evil bab Tiki, go!

Hide contents

59sROw2.png?1

Or...for the bitch that was made to powercreep Mia specifically.

Slight bitterness about that aside, this would be the third straight 3% 5-star pull on this banner so in that regard I'll definitely take this. Now, only evil bab Tiki is left to get before I complete this set.

Oh and as a side note, I love how the rest of this circle was blue when I not only already have Berkut (and was the one I got first, for that matter), but didn't even want him in the first place. Even when it's being generous, the gacha still can't help but troll me a little.

This is your lucky Banner! Congrats again! Hope you get Tiki before it ends~

On 5/15/2019 at 8:17 AM, mcsilas said:

@mampfoid @Landmaster @daisy jane

my owain is +atk/-hp, and he's fine as is. 
(though to be fair, he is mighty dusty. not his fault. he doesn't ride a pegasus or change into a dragon). but for the most part, he (like neph) kinda wants the HP bane - helps get them into wrath range faster. 

Orbs have been sparse these past few days. Grand Conquests finally bumped me back up to 20, so here's another set.

1. 4* Mae: Meh.
  2. 3* Odin: Moonbow fodder.
  3. 5* Mareeta: A 5* at last! Sword infantry are hardly rare, but the Shadow Sword's effect is fantastic. She's +Spd/-Atk, which is the best asset but an awful flaw.
  4. 4* Eliwood: Disappointing.
  5. 3* Fae: Ugh.

There goes my 4.5% pity rate for a unit that really could have been better. Still, Mareeta+Lewyn+Reinhardt would be an amazing way to never let the enemy get an attack off.

Whew! After what feels like forever I finally got a good pull. It took me getting up to 4% but it was worth it

eIVcgGH.jpg

She's +Spd -Def which I'm ok with, the superbane hurts but maybe she'll get a merge one day (not on this banner, having F!Corrin as a pity breaker is too risky). Still, the extra Spd is going to do wonders for her mixed phase potential, now I just need to get enough feathers to give her Aether and think about what A skill that isn't Fortress Def/Res because I want Kliff and every Idunn will be merged will bring the most out of her.

@daisy jane Oooh that' a good point, thanks for the advice I'll probably hold off on merging then until I find someone who either wants Blue Flame/Wrath or his bulk is just not enough.
@Alexmender Oooh congrats on the Fallen Tiki!

@mampfoid @Landmaster

Uhmm, so I kind of did a last YOLO for the Picnic banner before it goes away since an anti-beast weapon could be nice if I get any of the sisters, but Lukas is a fave as well and I wouldn't mind him.

Second account gave me 1 red and 4 colourless, so I just got a Roy which is good enough fodder.

In my main account, there were no reds, 1 green, 2 blue and a colourless. Green was Cherche, and I wouldn't mind Lukas so I picked the blues as well. First was a Reinhardt, and the second was +Def/-Atk Ophelia! Kind of funny since my last 5 star here was Owain. -Atk doesn't matter because I'll just merge her to my +Atk one and remove the Spd bane.

Hope the new banner isn't tempting.

I spent 100 more orbs with my target to finally pull a focus unit after four pitybreakers. 

With spending the half my first two 5* were Flora (new) and Rhajat (not new and I thought she was removed from New Heroes banners), so still no focus unit. 

Then two circles later I got Berkut. Probably not as great as the colourless units in terms of usage, but by far my favorite character with the best art of this banner (I like Mareeta too but only in casual). +def / -Res is not perfect, but workable. His skills will cover his bane. 

With a resetted pityrate I pulled  (+spd / -Res) Velouria which is probably the best possible colourless pitybreaker besides a +atk or +spd Veronica. 

I was absurdly lucky in terms of quantity of 5* units in this banner. 150 orbs for eight 5* (170 by excluding summoning tickets) is crazy damn good for a 3% banner. And I does not matter that I pulled so many pitybreakers. All of them except for Rhajat were new and most of them have perfect IVs like HorseEirika, Tate, Selkie and Velouria. So much great stuff obtained! 

23 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Uhmm, so I kind of did a last YOLO for the Picnic banner before it goes away since an anti-beast weapon could be nice if I get any of the sisters, but Lukas is a fave as well and I wouldn't mind him.

Second account gave me 1 red and 4 colourless, so I just got a Roy which is good enough fodder.

In my main account, there were no reds, 1 green, 2 blue and a colourless. Green was Cherche, and I wouldn't mind Lukas so I picked the blues as well. First was a Reinhardt, and the second was +Def/-Atk Ophelia! Kind of funny since my last 5 star here was Owain. -Atk doesn't matter because I'll just merge her to my +Atk one and remove the Spd bane.

Hope the new banner isn't tempting.

Awesome, the chosen family is all showing up for you! Congrats!

Free summon on Bridal banner gave me 4-star L'Arachel which funny enough was exactly what I was hoping for. Just need one more and I can +10 her.

Edited by NSSKG151

After seeing two of these units share a color I decided to free pull the lone blue and got Pent! Nice. I now own one of the bonus units going into the TT, and my favorite unit of the four in this banner even if his gameplay potential looks pretty meek and is not helped by his low BST class.

I figured I'd open all greys and blues on the freebie round, i.e. 15 orbs maximum.

...only for the first summon round to contain 4 reds and 1 green.

3* Fir

Fine, I'll do a proper round after. Three greys, a red, and a green.

4* Rebecca
3* Virion
4* Lucius

Oh well, can't expect much for 13 orbs. Will probably do similar on the legendary as I'm in mild saving mode for the July Legendary banner.

Well, 74 orbs gone, purchased a 10 pack and a 3 pack. I was slightly worried when I got pity-broken by Mordecai after wasting 20k feathers just last week for him to be ordered, but there was a Tanith two blue orbs over to redeem the pity break. I'll have to try again at a later point for Pent, because there's no way I'm leaving Louise without her beloved. But this is after I fix my car, as that comes first.

Fjorm's the only one who interests me, so I'll poke around for some greys. 33 orbs to start.

1. 4* Setsuna: Meh.

Trying again...

1. 4* Gaius: Feathers.
  2. 4* Leon: No thanks.
  3. 3* Azama: Worthless.

Stupid colorless hell. 20 orbs left.

1. 4* Gaius: Again?
  2. 3* Niles: Iceberg fodder.
  3. 3* Maria: Useless.
  4. 4* Rebecca: Also useless.

Way to screw with me, Feh.