FINALLY

n4Kkyjb.png

I spent too much money...but at least it was worth it! +Spd, -Res! And that's on top of the great Tikis and good Hector. And I got a Silas merge too, as well as a Clarine that I'll raise up since I decided why not complete my Etruria fam since I have the other three all built.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, gathered more orbs. Let's try again.

3 Blue, 2 Red

4* Lukas (Not a good sign. +Spd/-Atk, I think I pulled the opposite earlier.), 4* Cordelia (Really not that good as fodder unless you're hankering for Galeforce. +HP/-Atk), 3* Shigure (Bit better, but still not amazing. Neutral.)

10% now. Oh no.

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

So blue on mythic banner is my target. Naga is new, another chance to fix -Atk Bector and -Spd LTiki.

for my main i had 123 orbs and got +HP/-Def Naga in about 60 orbs! In the same circle i got NY!Gunnthra who is +Spd but -Atk (of course all my red melee fliers have a bad flaw like usual). Still, +Spd makes up for it and now the Nifl family is complete (no regular Gunnthra so close enough).

i want to fix -Atk Hrid so spent the rest of my orbs on red and blue but so far nothing. I’ll wait for new banners first before coming back.

as for my second account, i also got Naga, as +Res/-Def in about 40 orbs! Still want to fix my Bector so still pulling blue but no extra 5 stars so far and at 17 orbs. I’ll wait.

lol i guess she wanted to fit in. that is so irritating though. especially on a 5*exclusive. grr. 
she is fun though. i'm glad you lucked out. 

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

Congrats everyone on your pulls!!!

I pulled this morning, busy day so only just got around to sharing~ 

First 5*s came together 

TY5OJ4V.png

Laev will be food, may fodder Tiki to Nowi for Fierce Breath, but I’ll hold on to her for now~ Velouria was fine to fix mine’s Def Bane~

Continued Summoning to get the prize of the day 

qlrUeBP.png

+Atk. -Spd just like L!Alm last month~ I later pulled another with +HP, -Res, so totally done though with Blue, but sad I couldn’t get a Hector~

A second Velouria appeared with -Atk but still need to get the man of the hour and I was able to snag him after digging a bit deeper

UboXuGv.png

+Res, -Def Dormer! Both Defensive Seasons are safe now and I’ve already been preparing a team in mind for him~

I still need Eirika and Hrid so I dipped back into Red and...

mpaW9GM.png

Finally DC for Ares! Alright, last thing I need is Eirika and I’m done~

9jwoIRe.png

A dud, unfortunately but someone’s getting Swift Sparrow and Desperation down the line~

I was totally terrified after last month to pull this month but I lucked out being able to get all my goals besides Eirika and a couple extras on the side~ 

I will wait a bit to try for Eirika. Still have to grab Leif from his Banner, then I’ll return my focus on here~

i'm glad you got the DC for Ares. and Dumaar. 

Up to 10.50% on the Legendary Banner, pulling for Naga and Tiki! Haven't gotten any focus units thus far... quite discouraging, but the banner is young. Also, got some nice fodder and this happened!UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_85f.thumb.jpg.4404e820b65d5719a0a6c2a8ea9e5173.jpg

This time in my attemptto get bride Tharja merges I got another Lyn (+spd -res) and another copy of B Tharja. I'll stop here with bride merge sniping. Anymore will hurt my changes at future banners. +1 to +6 is quite significant progress to my final goal. 

1 hour ago, Grandosco said:

Up to 10.50% on the Legendary Banner, pulling for Naga and Tiki! Haven't gotten any focus units thus far... quite discouraging, but the banner is young. Also, got some nice fodder and this happened!UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_85f.thumb.jpg.4404e820b65d5719a0a6c2a8ea9e5173.jpg

Even the game readily acknowledges that Est doesn't have the star power of her sisters. ?

Pulled Naga in ~70 orbs! +Res/-Hp, so more or less neutral, which I'm pleased with. Only had to by one $20 pack. Now to grab the orbs from the bhb and this mhb to start stockpiling for the June 10th. Although...I really hope they release some other color for me to pull on. I swear I've pulled nothing but blues the past few banners.

Karla is the sword infantry hero that I would like to +10 the most, and she has shown thrice this year. That should be great, but why is she coloursharing everytime. =[

Not that this banner matters, most of my orbs were reserved for Naga. 

Pulls were twi reda: Fir(heh) and Roy.

Alright, VG banner time. Going to try to get Deirdre.

1. 4* Olivia: Nope.

Nothing there. I also finished Naga's battle, so now for another shot at her mightiest servant Julia. 28 orbs to start.

1. 4* Hawkeye: Bleh.

And another try. 23 orbs now.

1. 5* Julia: And now she's up to +6!

That makes the third quick merge for Julia this banner has given me. There should be enough time and orbs for at least one more before I go back to the new bridal banner.

OH GOD OH FUCK QUAN'S ON A BANNER I WAS AFRAID OF THIS MOMENT.

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless

4* Effie (Why did I hope? +Def/-Atk), 4* Cordelia (Could I at least get better fodder? +HP/-Atk)

I guess I'll finish on the Naga banner first, this still has over a week. I am still concerned though.

Well I couldn't get Julia, maybe I'll get Deirdre.

3* Hawkeye, 3* Camilla, 4* Raven,

Or not. Guess I really am just destined to never get one of these two sigh. Sadly not worth my orbs to get them so continuing saving.

Edited by Mau

2 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I got @Rezzyed with my free pull Quan.  Not the hero I was looking for 1 and 2...I guess he's good for something?

Quan is a good unit from what I've seen. I don't have him myself, I can only guess based on my experiences going against him in maps. Don't write off someone just because they're a character you don't know/aren't looking for. Now if you legit dislike the character, that's another story, but you've never played the Jugdral games, so...

I didn't get any blue at all for my free pull...again. The last few weeks, NONE of my free sessions have had blue except the mythic banner, what the fuck...

Edited by Anacybele

Got Karla as my free pull. ? Just what I was hoping for.

Edit: Is +atk/-def good on her? I may need to keep this one and wait for another opportunity to give Ylgr Even SPD Wave 3.

Edited by Mercakete

58 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Quan is a good unit from what I've seen. I don't have him myself, I can only guess based on my experiences going against him in maps. Don't write off someone just because they're a character you don't know/aren't looking for. Now if you legit dislike the character, that's another story, but you've never played the Jugdral games, so...

I didn't get any blue at all for my free pull...again. The last few weeks, NONE of my free sessions have had blue except the mythic banner, what the fuck...

I'd say I'd still not find him that great- as in he wasn't on my unit wishlist and certainly wasn't a "oh he looks cool artwise" enough to want him.

He may be a good unit but I don't like him, that's all there is to it.

I could say the same of green actually.  Though I really wanted Siegbert and may try to get him, I know that might not go down well- because I would like Summer!Robin this time and Summer!Noire which is going to suck trying to summon them again.

3 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I'd say I'd still not find him that great- as in he wasn't on my unit wishlist and certainly wasn't a "oh he looks cool artwise" enough to want him.

He may be a good unit but I don't like him, that's all there is to it.

I could say the same of green actually.  Though I really wanted Siegbert and may try to get him, I know that might not go down well- because I would like Summer!Robin this time and Summer!Noire which is going to suck trying to summon them again.

You can fodder him for his rally skill if you want. Very useful for Arena.

Free pull gave me... my second Mia! +Attack too!

5* -Atk Nanna and Luke were not enough to stop me for going for best Thracian boy~

8PTZmq5.png

Last member of Protagonist Emblem down (not counting L!Roy)! Neutral, happy he finally came home!

Went back to the Legendary Banner for Eirika and got another Hrid so IDK who's getting some DC in the future, but will hold onto him for now, though I'm tempted to feed him to one of the Nagas~

12 hours ago, Johann said:

900 orbs saved up, sniped blue, got one Naga. At least I have a lot of Bold Fighter fodder, I guess

I'm so sorry you only got one, I know you were saving so long for this Banner. Did you spend all your Orbs?

1 hour ago, Nym said:

You can fodder him for his rally skill if you want. Very useful for Arena.

Free pull gave me... my second Mia! +Attack too!

I can't fodder the only copy I have mate.  No can do.  Them's the rules.

2 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I can't fodder the only copy I have mate.  No can do.  Them's the rules.

Fine whatever ?

18 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Landmaster 

@NegativeExponents- 

@mampfoid @daisy jane

So blue on mythic banner is my target. Naga is new, another chance to fix -Atk Bector and -Spd LTiki.

for my main i had 123 orbs and got +HP/-Def Naga in about 60 orbs! In the same circle i got NY!Gunnthra who is +Spd but -Atk (of course all my red melee fliers have a bad flaw like usual). Still, +Spd makes up for it and now the Nifl family is complete (no regular Gunnthra so close enough).

i want to fix -Atk Hrid so spent the rest of my orbs on red and blue but so far nothing. I’ll wait for new banners first before coming back.

as for my second account, i also got Naga, as +Res/-Def in about 40 orbs! Still want to fix my Bector so still pulling blue but no extra 5 stars so far and at 17 orbs. I’ll wait.

Luck doesn't leave you any time soon it seems. Congrats to your fast Nagas! 

18 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Still looking for an answer here...

I'm at like 250 orbs spent so far and still don't have a single Naga. ;_; But I finally got a Silas merge just now! He's halfway to the finish! Five more to go.

I'm pretty happy with my +SPD Tiki so far. She is hard to double and with some buffs she doesn't need bold fighter, she might even be a candidate for special fighter if I ever get the fodder. 

Congrats to your Naga btw!

20 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

5* -Atk Nanna and Luke were not enough to stop me for going for best Thracian boy~

8PTZmq5.png

Last member of Protagonist Emblem down (not counting L!Roy)! Neutral, happy he finally came home!

Went back to the Legendary Banner for Eirika and got another Hrid so IDK who's getting some DC in the future, but will hold onto him for now, though I'm tempted to feed him to one of the Nagas~

Congrats to your long awaited protagonist! Looking forward to see a clear with that emblem. Seems you had fun on the legendary banner as well. ?