Another bunch of orbs, another pull.

3 Blue, 1 each Red, Colourless

3* F!Corrin (Not now, you're the wrong dragon. +Def/-HP), 4* Effie (I keep getting the same 4-5 heroes. STOP. +Def/-Res), 4* M!Robin (I.... I just keep not getting anything. +Res/-HP)

Still 10% apparently.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Johann said:

900 orbs saved up, sniped blue, got one Naga. At least I have a lot of Bold Fighter fodder, I guess

That's rough. I only had Hector and Duma, so I knew I'd probably get new units at least. (And merges on those would be good too.)

I've spent 240+ sniping blue. Passed 12% and got one Hector. I like Hector, so it could be worse. Decided to finish out the circle and got Eirika, Laevatein, and Lugh all with average IVs. That's the most 5 stars I've gotten in a single circle. My first Mordecai came with two extra ones in the same circle. Also got my first Thea. Lots of flowers to collect.

Mythics are really hard to get. Instead of Yune, I got Halloween Kagero and two Lewyns. Eir required two Halloween Mias first.

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

I'm pretty happy with my +SPD Tiki so far. She is hard to double and with some buffs she doesn't need bold fighter, she might even be a candidate for special fighter if I ever get the fodder. 

Congrats to your Naga btw!

I see, coolio. And thanks!

Well I guess I'll share my pulls. My quest for Bridal Fjorm got me a Groom Pent instead. But hey at least he is a good looking fella, no? Speaking of good looking fella's, no Naga or Tiki, but I did get yet another Hector. I now really wish he had normal DC instead of his unique. I can never get enough DC fodder, but I am starting to think I might have too much BF fodder.

Congrats on everyone's pulls. I am l particularly jealous of Anacybele's +SPD Tiki :D.

17 hours ago, Johann said:

900 orbs saved up, sniped blue, got one Naga. At least I have a lot of Bold Fighter fodder, I guess

oh hon, i am so so sorry. 
just reading a lot of reddit/youttube posts, people are getting curbstomped trying to get her.
usually not one for conspiracy theories but it makes you wonder if naga's specific rate is lower than everyone else's. I mean I wasn't going for naga, (i needed the useless wonder for his DC) but she came for me but it stlll took a lot of my savings for what was a priority for me (HUG). 

10 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Got Karla as my free pull. ? Just what I was hoping for.

Edit: Is +atk/-def good on her? I may need to keep this one and wait for another opportunity to give Ylgr Even SPD Wave 3.

it hurts her physical bulk, buti mean it's not the worst.

5 hours ago, Landmaster said:

5* -Atk Nanna and Luke were not enough to stop me for going for best Thracian boy~

8PTZmq5.png

Last member of Protagonist Emblem down (not counting L!Roy)! Neutral, happy he finally came home!

Went back to the Legendary Banner for Eirika and got another Hrid so IDK who's getting some DC in the future, but will hold onto him for now, though I'm tempted to feed him to one of the Nagas~

I'm so sorry you only got one, I know you were saving so long for this Banner. Did you spend all your Orbs?

LEIF! BEST BOY!
(sigh, you are making me wonder if i should get clownpounded somemore and try again to get a hrid.). i need so much dc... 

4 hours ago, Tree said:

That's rough. I only had Hector and Duma, so I knew I'd probably get new units at least. (And merges on those would be good too.)

I've spent 240+ sniping blue. Passed 12% and got one Hector. I like Hector, so it could be worse. Decided to finish out the circle and got Eirika, Laevatein, and Lugh all with average IVs. That's the most 5 stars I've gotten in a single circle. My first Mordecai came with two extra ones in the same circle. Also got my first Thea. Lots of flowers to collect.

Mythics are really hard to get. Instead of Yune, I got Halloween Kagero and two Lewyns. Eir required two Halloween Mias first.

12 percent and four 5*s lucky. 
I got 14.50 percent and i just had yune and Lyn ? 

54 minutes ago, Usana said:

Well I guess I'll share my pulls. My quest for Bridal Fjorm got me a Groom Pent instead. But hey at least he is a good looking fella, no? Speaking of good looking fella's, no Naga or Tiki, but I did get yet another Hector. I now really wish he had normal DC instead of his unique. I can never get enough DC fodder, but I am starting to think I might have too much BF fodder.

Congrats on everyone's pulls. I am l particularly jealous of Anacybele's +SPD Tiki :D.

i agree.  though then my only hector +atk/-def would be dead. so fast. 

1 hour ago, Usana said:

She is my favorite pull besides Naga, I admit. I like young Tiki, she's cute. It's her older self I don't like because IS went and turned her into boobs and ass (ass because of the pose Kozaki drew her in for Awakening. She's shoving her butt at us. Boobs because she is really busty and has large cleavage going on). Tiki doesn't at all strike me as someone who would dress like that. Sure she has a kind of short skirt as a child, but she isn't super revealing in that outfit.

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

12 percent and four 5*s lucky. 
I got 14.50 percent and i just had yune and Lyn ? 

Yeah, they might not have been what I wanted, but at least the 5* rate per orb was good. Four five stars in single circle is something I'll probably never see again. I've gotten 12.5% to13% or so on past legendary banners, but never 14.5%. That's really terrible! I hope you got much better results on recent banners. ?

2 minutes ago, Tree said:

Yeah, they might not have been what I wanted, but at least the 5* rate per orb was good. Four five stars in single circle is something I'll probably never see again. I've gotten 12.5% to13% or so on past legendary banners, but never 14.5%. That's really terrible! I hope you got much better results on recent banners. ?

lol i am so tired. I meant Naga. not Yune. and no. just constant heart ache. very rare i get lucky. 
I never knew the percentage could go that high. but yep. (on a regular banner i hit 6.5 once. like. that is just insanity to me)

2 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

lol i am so tired. I meant Naga. not Yune. and no. just constant heart ache. very rare i get lucky. 
I never knew the percentage could go that high. but yep. (on a regular banner i hit 6.5 once. like. that is just insanity to me)

I don't remember what percent it is (19-20% maybe?), but after a certain number of summons, you can get a guaranteed full circle of five stars since the rate skips directly to 100%. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone actually reaching that point though since you'd be approaching lottery winning odds. The 6.5% on a regular banner is 13% total, so that's pretty bad too. Sorry to hear it's been rough lately. ?

Duma was also hard for me to get. I didn't get any on his first banner despite spending lots of orbs there. I got one for the free anniversary summon banner (a lucky 25% chance), but the second one took 250-300 orbs on the four person anniversary banner (which didn't even have color-sharing like a legendary banner). Legendaries were never that useful to me, so I was content to get some randomly or not at all. Mythics remove the work from holding an AR tier, so they are wanted.

2 minutes ago, Tree said:

I don't remember what percent it is (19-20% maybe?), but after a certain number of summons, you can get a guaranteed full circle of five stars since the rate skips directly to 100%. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone actually reaching that point though since you'd be approaching lottery winning odds. The 6.5% on a regular banner is 13% total, so that's pretty bad too. Sorry to hear it's been rough lately. ?

Duma was also hard for me to get. I didn't get any on his first banner despite spending lots of orbs there. I got one for the free anniversary summon banner (a lucky 25% chance), but the second one took 250-300 orbs on the four person anniversary banner (which didn't even have color-sharing like a legendary banner). Legendaries were never that useful to me, so I was content to get some randomly or not at all. Mythics remove the work from holding an AR tier, so they are wanted.

it took me about 1250+ orbs to get one Lazura. saved everything, skipped so much (minus an Elincia, and HS!Sakura/HS!Hinoka pitstop). like even mathematically i was breaking where i was supposed to - but i just only got 1. it still really devastates me because she's my favourite, she'd help me in arena, and i love fliers. Didn't even get Ophelias (but i got 1 extra lucy at +atk so that was nice). that's basically how i thought about it. if i got one. yay if i got the fodder (from 5* yay) but it was (theortically) a great way to get fodder, and other stuff needed.

but i mean. i don't need 30 Mathildas. and someone asked me once, why does all my units have draw back, and i'm like.. because that's all i get. Sully. 

8 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

it took me about 1250+ orbs to get one Lazura.

Ouch! ? That's even worse than @Johann 's 900+ orb Naga. I think you must be clearing out future bad luck at those rates. Statistically, you've got to be due for something awesome. ?

Edited by Tree

11 hours ago, Landmaster said:

8PTZmq5.png

Last member of Protagonist Emblem down (not counting L!Roy)! Neutral, happy he finally came home!

Excellent! Now go play Thracia 776. Good to know my success's tempt of you didn't drive you to Orb ruin without good results.

I'm tempted to go for a Quan, but I'm trying to hold back. Sigurd I'd like too, yet color sharing means not caring here; I can wait.

1,951 total pulled units.

Spoiler

Kaze (+Spd/-Atk): Uhh, no.
Roy (+Atk/-HP): Why am I pulling so many good Roys all of a sudden?
Hawkeye (+Def/-Spd): This might work for him.
Thea (neutral): Who ELSE wants her gear?
Catria (+Spd/-Def): I think I have one like this.  Perhaps she can make use of Thea's stuff?

Serra (+Atk/-Spd): And you're not even useful fodder.
Stahl (+Spd/-Def): Other way around!
Arthur (+Atk/-HP): Not bad!  But I think I have one like this.
Bartre (+Atk/-Spd): Figures that I'd pull a perfect one right before the gauntlet.  Fine, I'll train him up.
Camilla (+Atk/-Res): Hello my first Camilla.

Legault (+Def/-Atk): Blech.  But he's amazing fodder.
Setsuna (+Def/-Res): Absolutely not.
Klein (+Res/-Spd): Death Blow!  Sanaki ate one.
Stahl (+HP/-Res): Uh, Swap fodder?
Seth (+Spd/-HP): IIRC he wants Atk more.

Leon (+Res/-HP): Now that my Leon's done, I can use this one as Guard fodder.
Maria (+Spd/-HP): Oh, not bad!
Hrid (+HP/-Atk): Which one of you waifu'd him?  Regardless, I'll train him.  Somehow.
Roy (+Def/-Atk): WHICH ONE OF YOU WAIFU'D HIM?  We will have words!
Selena (+Res/-Atk): At least she's good fodder.

Silvia (+Res/-HP): In honor of the fact that I got her off of the VG banner, have this:

BTW, you're not getting married. I like Lene, but not enough to deal with your nonsense.

Glad I got Hrid relatively quickly.

June quests brought me up to 29 orbs, so now to try for one last Julia merge.

1. 4* Catria: Meh.

Not that easy, I suppose. 24 orbs left.

1. 3* Lukas: Excuse me?

I think I might have pushed my luck too far. Well, since I'm only looking for greens I'll try one more time with 19 orbs.

1. 3* Cecilia: Meh.

Oh well. There's still time and orbs left.

XuTOD07.png?1

Well well, look who decided to show up and with an Atk asset even. Too bad the rules are absolute. Thanks for the contributions to Haar's Dragonflower fund as well as for the below (aside from the character who benefited here, this one's for you @Landmaster)

Spoiler

nhzmYrm.pngywPxmO4.png

Time to go again for Naga.

3 Red, 1 each Green, Colourless (FUCK!)

4* Soren (Thank fuck. +Atk/-HP)

10.5%

3 Blue, 1 each Red, Colourless

4* Oboro (*sigh, this is not a good start +HP/-Res), 4* Est (NO, THIS IS NOT BEST. +Atk/-Spd), 4* Nowi (Wrong dragon... Just why? Neutral)

Today was not a good day for pulls.

20 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Congrats to your long awaited protagonist! Looking forward to see a clear with that emblem. Seems you had fun on the legendary banner as well. ?

Thanks! And yeah, I hope I can use them together for a clear soon (thinking Gharnef since he's a bad guy, hmmm)~

16 hours ago, daisy jane said:

LEIF! BEST BOY!
(sigh, you are making me wonder if i should get clownpounded somemore and try again to get a hrid.). i need so much dc... 

*Insert STOP emoji~*

9 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Excellent! Now go play Thracia 776. Good to know my success's tempt of you didn't drive you to Orb ruin without good results.

I saw the patch just came out yesterday on Reddit so it's on my Summer to-do list, for sure~ I'm really excited to play it if I can!

4 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

XuTOD07.png?1

Well well, look who decided to show up and with an Atk asset even. Too bad the rules are absolute. Thanks for the contributions to Haar's Dragonflower fund as well as for the below (aside from the character who benefited here, this one's for you @Landmaster)

Hide contents

nhzmYrm.pngywPxmO4.png

Aha, now that's a quality investment! I had been thinking of who to fodder her to and now you've given me an idea, haha!

(Sorry for out of order post) Meanwhile, I am finally free of the Legendary Banner~

DT0Z1Qv.png

And boy did she make me work for it! 10.50% and took all my willpower to grind up a bunch of CCs and Story Chapters that I'd been saving~ I didn't care about her IV, but she must have been proud of me and decided to come home at +Spd! I will take it and walk away happily with a Galeforcer for Astra Season!

13 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Sorry for out of order post) Meanwhile, I am finally free of the Legendary Banner~

Congrats! She looks great (or do you need her for fodder?). 

I'm at 9.5% with most June orbs already spent. 

Edited by mampfoid

Blegh. Today's orbs got me another 5* from the legendary banner. Another Hector. C'mon. He is the ONLY blue I have from this line up. Could I maybe get a Tiki or a Naga? I mean I suppose I can't complain about the 5* rate since I am way ahead of that with all these Hectors. . . but still this Hector doesn't even have DC to inherit to people! He is probably the worst Hector to have billions of.

4 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Congrats! She looks great (or do you need her for fodder?). 

I'm at 9.5% with most June orbs already spent. 

I want to make a Galeforce team for Astra Season so I'll be using her!

Ooof, have you gotten Naga yet?

After wasting orbs on fallen units come the obligatory pulls for Astra copies: 100+ orbs

Free pull Naga, very nice. I won't have to be super screwed during Astra seasons. But of course, getting two copies would be best, so I continued pulling with whatever I had gathered since Mikoto spooked me.

Velouria, good to get rid of my -Spd flaw

L!Tiki, at least a new unit, but I don't really want her, still better than Hector.

Free pull sumia on the VG banner...., sure, whatever (her fodder is trash, wow)

L!Tiki again, darn.

Still continuing on the path of several random 5* for lowish numbers of orbs, but being units I dont particularly care for. Still, I can't complain this time; one Naga will help out quite a bit. And who knows what I'll pull in the next few days.

Seeing that I apparently sent every other unit I pulled home, one can deduce that it was mostly trash (Shigure really hates me, he really doesnt want to appear often)

2019 5* count (no guarantees/TT): 66

So! I finally got Naga after about 140 Orbs, huzzah! +Res/-Def, which is just fine! Didn't touch her Atk or Spd so we're good.

Afterwards, I figured I was pretty much done with the Mythic Banner, but since it still has a few days left I thought if I got 20 orbs, why not pull? But I wouldn't go nuts and just accept whatever I got, whether or not it was a focus unit, good fodder, etc., just summon casually. However, I was still faintly hoping for Legendary Tiki, who I've been trying to get for every month she's appeared.

My pity rate had been reset from Naga, so it's at 8.00%. For some extra fun, after I pushed the Summon button, I closed my eyes so not only would I not know the colors of the orbs nor their orientation on the screen. Once I was sure the orbs appeared by the music getting quiet, I poked around the screen waiting for the telltale *boop* noise that the orbs give off. I have not memorized the sounds they make, so I had no clue what color the orb I found was. So I hear the boop, and I tap around the lower portion of my screen until I hit the confirm button. But before I do I chuckle to myself and say "Come oooon Tiki!" as if that would ever happen, especially triple-randomly at base odds.

I still didn't open my eyes. I hear the Smoke Poof of Hope (tm). I listened for the star count.

*Ching, ching, ching, ching, ching*

I open my eyes in shock. Sitting on my screen is freaking Legendary Tiki!

I believe my reaction was thus: "Hu-WHAAAAT!? Pbthtbthtbtthbthbtt!" There was much arm flailing.

Needless to say, I'm overjoyed at the result! She is +Atk/-Spd, which is just fantastic as she doesn't particularly need speed most of the time. I guess she really wanted to see her mom ❤️

So that's my story of completely insane random luck that will likely never reoccur! Perhaps Joshua would approve :Joshua:

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_874.jpg

On 5/31/2019 at 12:07 PM, Landmaster said:

I'm so sorry you only got one, I know you were saving so long for this Banner. Did you spend all your Orbs?

Had to grab a few extra orbs from Chain Challenge, etc to get the last 5*, but yeah ended with 0. I guess I'll just have to be a little conservative with my orbs until August. At least I already had enough grails to get Rutger to +9 as soon as they added him to the list, so it's not like a lowered AR ranking in Anima season is going to be a big deal for me. 

On 5/31/2019 at 1:05 PM, Tree said:

Ended up pulling 3 Hectors and 2 Tikis, and a fair number of pity breakers from other colors, though  that included another Hrid and my first Duma so it wasn't a total bust. No repeated pulls from any color except blue too, so it's a lot of dragonflowers.

23 hours ago, daisy jane said:

oh hon, i am so so sorry. 
just reading a lot of reddit/youttube posts, people are getting curbstomped trying to get her.
usually not one for conspiracy theories but it makes you wonder if naga's specific rate is lower than everyone else's. I mean I wasn't going for naga, (i needed the useless wonder for his DC) but she came for me but it stlll took a lot of my savings for what was a priority for me (HUG).

For what it's worth, I did pulls for my brother, in about 80 orbs I pulled him a Tiki and Naga. I definitely had a bad feeling going into my pulls, I should've known to trust my instincts and wait for that bad juju to pass.