• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Hey, congrats (also on that Flylivia!)! 

I wish I had one copy as well, I'm missing her and some other first gen 5*. Perhaps I should use my orbs on those banners, but I don't have that many. 

Thanks! Even if you don't want to go for her now Linde will be back on a different revival banner in thirteen weeks if you think you will have more orbs later.

7 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Alexmender @Rezzy @mcsilas @mampfoid @LordFrigid @JSND Alter Dragon Boner

Screenshot_20190612-013240.png

FINALLY. AFTER THREE YEARS AND MAYBE LIKE 2000 ORBS. ONE. (I've definitely hit 1500, but not sure if I've truly climbed up to 2000 yet)

+Spd -Atk, oh well. Maybe I'll get two in another three years.

Also, I can reach +8 on Bride Lyn now (unfortunately?)... I wonder if I'll get any more of either before the banner goes away.

Btw, recent pulls:

Screenshot_20190612-012552.png

From a ticket. +Res -HP, gonna be fodder, not sure to whom yet.

Screenshot_20190605-010959.png

A week ago from the leg banner. A good girl! +Res -HP too, but I'm definitely using her a lot from now on.

Congrats, I wish they made it so seasonals could be pity breakers on seasonal banners.  It's really annoying that over half the units that get added are limited.

7 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

Thanks! Even if you don't want to go for her now Linde will be back on a different revival banner in thirteen weeks if you think you will have more orbs later.

There is always the shiny new. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm happy the current new heroes banner isn't too tempting, I like to have some orbs for the summer banners. 

A small update at 1,964 total pulled units.

Spoiler

Priscilla (neutral) - Eh.  Can't complain since she was free.

Gaius (+Res/-Spd) - Like Priscilla, free.  So eh.
Yarne (+HP/-Res) - Luckily, I didn't level up the first one.  Even if his A skill is tempting, I think a merge would be better.  I don't know whether I want more HP or the neutral bonuses.
Lilina (+Atk/-Res) - Not bad, after I'm done merging her.
Nino (+HP/-Def) - I'm always short on Draw Back fodder!
Effie (+Res/-HP) - And Wary Fighter.  Maybe.

Not bad for 15 orbs.  Two more free units to go!

11 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy

Congrats!

Although...are you not saving for the Celica banner in a few days?

Can't. Gotta pick one of the two, so there's not really a winning play I guess.

11 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy You pulled for Cordy in 2016?

Wow 9 Lyns to 1 Cordy is quite an imbalance. Congrats finally getting her and also with a good boon! 

It'll be three years in a week or two...

I've foddered one Bride Lyn before, so it's more like 10 to 1... Thanks man.

5 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats, I wish they made it so seasonals could be pity breakers on seasonal banners.  It's really annoying that over half the units that get added are limited.

It's a flawed system for sure.

Also why did you attack my Bridelia, Rezzy

4 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy were you whaling for those lol

I've whaled for Bridelia... But the Bride Lyns sort of just come. I've gotten her from free pulls and yolos and in relatively high rates.

3 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I've whaled for Bridelia... But the Bride Lyns sort of just come. I've gotten her from free pulls and yolos and in relatively high rates.

Man I thought I had it bad. I dumped as much as I could to try and get Cordelia, but got 4 Lyns instead. However, Cordelia eventually came on a Legendary banner for me, even if at +ATK/-SPD.

Anyways Congrats on finally getting her!

4 hours ago, Usana said:

Man I thought I had it bad. I dumped as much as I could to try and get Cordelia, but got 4 Lyns instead. However, Cordelia eventually came on a Legendary banner for me, even if at +ATK/-SPD.

Cordelia sure loves to come broken. !

13 hours ago, Rezzy said:

...on other seasonal banners you mean?

8 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Can't. Gotta pick one of the two, so there's not really a winning play I guess.

It'll be three years in a week or two...

I've foddered one Bride Lyn before, so it's more like 10 to 1... Thanks man.

It's a flawed system for sure.

Also why did you attack my Bridelia, Rezzy

sorry you can't get a celica during celica week.
but congrats on your Cordy!

4 hours ago, daisy jane said:

Cordelia sure loves to come broken. !

...on other seasonal banners you mean?

If it's their banner, they can't really be pitybreakers.

18 hours ago, mampfoid said:

There is always the shiny new. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm happy the current new heroes banner isn't too tempting, I like to have some orbs for the summer banners. 

Ha, true. Anyone you are looking forward to on the summer banners?

@SatsumaFSoysoy Super late response but I kinda wanted to also have something to show off right now, ahaha.

Congrats on bride Cordy, even at -Atk she'll be able to put tons of work and 32/38 is still on the great side of the scale for non-Alm archers. I don't pity you, you have L!Eirika...everyone but me has her

Nice Bonus Doubler fodder! 

- - - - 

Here's that something I wanted to show off. I don't particularly love her but the art is too funny to ignore and I'm lacking in infantry lancers.

Bt3lkEE.jpg

I'm glad I didn't got a 2nd Caeda and I didn't had to use the Rokkr orbs so those are safe to waste tomorrow. Nature +Spd -Hp. The Hp is a shame because hers is super high but the Spd puts her at 36/35 which means infantry Cordelia.

19 hours ago, Usana said:

Thanks. Fellow Lyn victim... But it's Lyn, so I can't even get too mad...

15 hours ago, daisy jane said:

Thanks!

23 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Super late response but I kinda wanted to also have something to show off right now, ahaha.

Congrats on bride Cordy, even at -Atk she'll be able to put tons of work and 32/38 is still on the great side of the scale for non-Alm archers. I don't pity you, you have L!Eirika...everyone but me has her

Nice Bonus Doubler fodder! 

- - - - 

Here's that something I wanted to show off. I don't particularly love her but the art is too funny to ignore and I'm lacking in infantry lancers.

I'm glad I didn't got a 2nd Caeda and I didn't had to use the Rokkr orbs so those are safe to waste tomorrow. Nature +Spd -Hp. The Hp is a shame because hers is super high but the Spd puts her at 36/35 which means infantry Cordelia.

Thanks. But huh, I thought you had LEirika... No wonder you haven't done Eirika Emblem clears yet. Three Reds still doable

Nice. Do you have the entire set of first year Brides now? Mine's finally complete...

Soooooo..... I was at a birthday party yesterday and I got quite a bit farther than tipsy. When I got home I apparently had an urge to DrunkSummon. 

In ten orbs I got a +Def, -Res second Bridal Fjorm! 

That, could have gone a lot, and I mean, A LOT worse. Now I have one for every season though!

Edited by Vicious Sal

6 hours ago, Vicious Sal said:

Soooooo..... I was at a birthday party yesterday and I got quite a bit farther than tipsy. When I got home I apparently had an urge to DrunkSummon. 

In ten orbs I got a +Def, -Res second Bridal Fjorm! 

That, could have gone a lot, and I mean, A LOT worse. Now I have one for every season though!

Friends don't let friends, drink and summon
(but i'm glad it came out well)

36 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

And the Pent dream is dead after being pity broken by Tanith a second time despite me already having her and her most definitely not being Pent.

I knew it would go like this the moment I knew Pent had to share his color.

😞 My condolences. Shared colors can be so painful.

oqmQ8Hq.png?1

This would be a truly great circle if not for the fact that, somehow, all five of these guys got -Atk thanks Rezzy. Oh well, it's always something with the gacha.

Yarne did get +Spd, but Eirika got a worthless +Def. Since I've got no dire need for Swift Sparrow and since my petty anger with her is gone though, I'll let her stick around this time though I doubt she'll get used much. Yarne, for his part, should still prove useful and nifty even with the -Atk thing.

hat's better than 1 free summon?

Two!

New Power first.

3 Red, 2 Green

4* Hana (I wish she had more than L&D2. +Res/-Atk)

Rerun 2

2 each Green, Colourless, 1 Blue (No Celica chance. 😞 )

4* Abel (Swordbreaker. +HP/-Res)

Got jebaited into trying for Elincia with 8 orbs, since I wasn't about to split the 3 reds offered.

4* Athena
4* Hana
3* Chrom

Onto the weekly, don't care so much for this one, I never use my Celica and Delthea, and while I have no Genny, she'd just be barracks clutter (since I wouldn't fodder my only copy). Moot point, 3 reds and 2 greens.

4* Lon'qu

On the one hand, I feel bad for spending orbs when I should be saving. On the other hand, all this saving is starting to get depressing because it essentially is the act of voluntarily opting out of the only part of the game I can still enjoy. Tricky decisions.

Oh god I hope my luck doesn't go sour in Lucina's banner in now four weeks time.

The revival banner netted me fodder and the new power a five star Oscar for my free pull with completely neutral IVs.  I'm not going to complain, I'll take it, just please, please don't fuck with my luck for the Lucina banner, PLEASE!

New Power banner first. Hoping for another Elincia.

1. 3* Sophia: Nope.

And now Weekly Revival 2. Hoping for Delthea.

1. 3* Oscar: Couldn't you have been on the other banner? Well, Lancebreaker fodder is always useful.

Oh well. Need to save orbs for Julia on next week's revival banner anyway.

On 6/15/2019 at 1:35 AM, NSSKG151 said:

Ha, true. Anyone you are looking forward to on the summer banners?

Not really. Many of the older units are fun and I'm looking forward to funny costumes and interesting skill combinations. I just hope for something cool, no matter who.