AKKUBWM.png?1

Second time I briefly dip into Bridal Blessings to try for Caeda or Charlotte, second time I leave with a completely different 5-star (Linde was the previous one).

Really, I just would've been satisfied if Mordy only showed up as a 4-star but getting to rid him of his Def flaw without spending 20,000 feathers is a very nice bonus.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

AKKUBWM.png?1

Second time I briefly dip into Bridal Blessings to try for Caeda or Charlotte, second time I leave with a completely different 5-star (Linde was the previous one).

Really, I just would've been satisfied if Mordy only showed up as a 4-star but getting to rid him of his Def flaw without spending 20,000 feathers is a very nice bonus.

very true.
I hope you can yo-lo it out.rather Mordecai than Olwen. *glares*

I had 100 orbs saved up for S!Innes, but Celica and Genny calls. One Celica and Genny came home, luckily (it could have been worse). Now I really have to start saving up for him. 

Another small update at 1,973 total pulled units.  I need to clean my barracks.

Spoiler

Draug (+Res/-Atk): That's a big NO from me.

Soren (+HP/-Res): Merge.  Maybe.  Definitely not worth it as a base.
Hector (+HP/-Atk): I think I'll pass Bold Fighter to someone.  But who?

Raigh (+Atk/-Def): Now we're cooking!
Palla (neutral): Goad Fliers is always in demand.
Mordecai (+HP/-Spd): This is far better than the one I have now.  Might be worth it as a base!
Arthur (+Def/-Spd): This, however, is Lancebreaker fodder.
Genny (+HP/-Spd): Time to get rid of my original Genny's bane~!

Saizo (+Res/-Atk): Ewww.  NO.

Two 5* units on two different banners is pretty good.  That means the Awakening kids banner gave me a grand total of three 5* units in under 30 orbs.  I'm impressed!

Now, how many more Gennys can I pull?

5th Alm...Goddamit! Every single Celica banner I end up with another Alm merge. Boy, I know you love her madly but that doesn't mean you have to block me from getting her every single time it's not like I was going to give you an S-support with her or anything

2 hours ago, Alexmender said:

5th Alm...Goddamit! Every single Celica banner I end up with another Alm merge. Boy, I know you love her madly but that doesn't mean you have to block me from getting her every single time it's not like I was going to give you an S-support with her or anything

now what would be funny if you got celicas on Alm Banners. 
(HUG) i'm sorry about the alm-block. i love my boy (and he cost me many orbs and frustration,). but i would be Livid if he blocked me from a Celica.

Well, I broke my pity rate on the 2018 bridal banner and came out with a 5-star. It was Tharja, the one I was missing. No better-natured Ninian, but fine.

... The Tharja is +def -spd. The same shitty nature as the Ninian.

FUCK.

Interesting, did two single summons sessions sniping blue. No Laegjarn, nor any 5* units, but two new units to me, so I'm happy enough.

4* Thea (+Spd to boot)

4* Mordecai

Done for now, I'll come back after the July legendary banner is over, assuming no one more appealing than Laegjarn appears in either the next summer or regular banner. Big props for them making the banner last for the entirety of summer.

Had to spent only 5 orbs before this adorable girl showed up:

Spoiler

tumblr_ptdysoGtmx1ta965c_1280.pnj

+Res -Def, which is a bit unfortunate, since I had thought to have her replace Spring!Camilla as a flying Raven Mage. Oh well, I'll think of another build for her~

Really glad I didn't have to spend many orbs, since I'll be going for Yune (and Towel!Hinoka if she is there) next week.

With Bunmilla, Bride!Sanaki, Summer!Laevatein, and hopefully Yune I'll never need another green tome flier again. ever. xD

Took way more orbs than I had wanted (thank you, bonus), but I finally got S!Laegjarn. Even if there is no S!Hríd yet, I can hold out hope for next month's banner. I also netted a merge for Grima, a shiny new Kaden (who had eluded me on his debut), and OG Laevatein decided to follow her sister. I had wanted S!Laev for Mirror Impact, but I'll keep this. Better than the Awakening kids treated me.

Free summon was a +Atk Laevatein, so that was amazing. Decided to try for her Sister, 21 orbs later, no dice. Oh well There is always the legendary rerun at some point. Have to save for Eir, Alm and hopefully Cain.

2 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

Free summon was a +Atk Laevatein, so that was amazing. Decided to try for her Sister, 21 orbs later, no dice. Oh well There is always the legendary rerun at some point. Have to save for Eir, Alm and hopefully Cain.

Cain?

I mean, Tana and Innes are coming up.

But the Muspell siblings are great as fodder and Laegjarn is a unit who could be insane.

3 Blue, 1 each Red, Green (The game wants me to try. It's a trick isn't it.)

4* Catria (Luna. +HP/-Atk), 5* Summer!Laegjarn (First Circle WOO! +Atk/-Spd- ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THIS AGAIN! Keeping her around, I might get better), 4* Clair (I may have hyped a second. 😛 +Def/-Res), 4* Bartre (Not worth the shot. +Res/-HP), 4* M!Corrin (Corrino. +Res/-Spd)

I think I'll be back, but I'm going to steel myself for the legendary and summer banners.

Seriously, how to get people by with yolo summoning. I save quite an amount of orbs. From 660 down to 550 and one pity breaker and I already lose the will to summon, because I don't want get any lower...at least my Ophelia lost her atk bane with this..

Edit: down to 509 orbs and got Laegjarn. Guess I got off again with my weak will.

Btw, the banner still remains for 50 days. Quite a lot time.

Edited by Stroud

I have no interest in this banner, not least because I need to save for getting Julia merges, so I'll try blue since Laegjarn looks ridiculously powerful.

1. 3* Lucius: And no blues...

Oh well. Just 3 more days before Julia comes back.

Well this bled me dry. I was mainly aiming for Laegjarn(I just like her period, even if I am not a huge fan of her summer design) and Helbindi so that he and Ylgr can be playmates. Between green and colorless I'll pull green. First session nets me a 5* blue . . Shiro(+RES/-HP). Gah I have mixed feelings. Don't have him and as a collector I want everyone, but I really don't like off banner pity breaks on seasonal banners. Several more sessions in and a session is all green and colorless and I get a 5* green . . . Ranulf(neutral). Again I don't have him. But again he is only filling an empty space and I would much rather have gotten the on banner unit. Next session 1 green and 4 colorless. A 5* Laevatein(+DEF/-SPD) appears. Well I think you have the better summer design and you can certianly replace my Spring Camilla for defense green flying mage, but still I was hunting your sis since she would get used more. I finally run dry in a session with 2 blues and 3 reds. Only 5 orbs though. I get a Mae. I can't leave it at that so I break down and grab a 23 orb pack to finish this up. The other blue was indeed hiding a Laegjarn(+ATK/-HP)! The reds weren't hiding best bro though. Sadly Ylgr will have to go without her playmate.

So this banner ate way too many resources. I mean my 5* rate wasn't bad, but half of them are basically useless and won't ever get off the bench. Heck they may just stay level 1 forever. But I guess I don't have annoying Shiro and Ranulf shaped holes in my hero collection anymore. That is something, yes? A better something is that both desired units have quite workable boons.

90 saved orbs spent and got Summer Laevatein (+HP -Res) in the last session. Out of orbs again, but I’m happy I got one of the focus units without whaling. 

5 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

@silverserpent

I thought you drop Heroes?

I had quit for about two months before Book 3 pulled me back in. I've exercised a lot more restraint since I first started. I just focus on a single hero/heroes I like or if I see a particularly good fodder to give to a unit I'm building. I've, thankfully, had decently blessed luck since returning. It definitely feels a lot better to me now that I'm not playing Pokemon on this. There's only been...I think three banners since I started up again that I've gotten every Hero: the first beast banner, the Hot Springs, and the Greil's Devoted. And those were primarily using the free orbs from story mode. Instead of throwing down ~$200-300 per banner, it's closer to $20-$50 if I'm particularly determined on a unit. Still trying to get to the point of limiting the amount of characters I like, but at least a good deal of them have been free this year.