• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I spent some orbs and lookie here I got the one unit I wanted the most:

+Spd/-HP Summer Noire

And I got my first Julia ever +Spd/-Atk so she got @Rezzyed 🙂 I'm not mad at all.  I just hope that Lucina comes home with good IVs or I will drop to log in bonuses for Heroes and not summon for a while.

8 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Probably Olivia.  I already have Aversa for Arena, but as long as the bonus unit isn't red, I can run both.

Olivia is good, yeah. Nice Sigurd too.

@mampfoid @mcsilas @Alexmender @LordFrigid @JSND Alter Dragon Boner

With a last 90-ish orbs, I got another Bridelia and another Bride Lyn, as well as a Brave Lucina pitybreaker. So I have a +3 Bravecina now.

Screenshot_20190623-013259_Fire_Emblem_H

I'm thinking of maybe giving her Infantry Pulse and the HP/Spd 2 seal. 47 HP is good enough to Pulse all of my ranged units except Celica, so with Lector she can give Lilina instant Glimmer...

Screenshot_20190621-120313_Fire_Emblem_H

She has Louise's bow right now, and she has Fishie Bow learnt too. I just need to give her Brave Bow soon. Also, I slapped on the Atk/Spd 2 Seal recently.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy That's a nice haul for 90 orbs, congrats! Best brides looking awesome and best infantry lance on top. 

What nature do you have on Bravecina? I hope she'll get a great refine, I run her with Galeforce. 

She's +Spd. That's good for Galeforce, right?

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

She's +Spd. That's good for Galeforce, right?

Yuuuup: 

mtLPEtb.png

Wish I had some merges on her. But pulling blue as the secondary color on the cyl1 hero fest banner (to merge my Roy) didn't give me any. 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Yuuuup: 

mtLPEtb.png

Wish I had some merges on her. But pulling blue as the secondary color on the cyl1 hero fest banner (to merge my Roy) didn't give me any. 

RIP. Right now for me, she just has Fury and Drive Atk in the seal. I forgot what her B is, maybe Renewal.

10 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

RIP. Right now for me, she just has Fury and Drive Atk in the seal. I forgot what her B is, maybe Renewal.

Yeah, the full Galeforce treatment costs some feathers, but she is definitely worth it. 

Even if you just run Brave+ instead of refined slaying, she'll be able to quad with Darting blow seal and 45 spd on initiation. (Your luci will have 1-2 spd more, thanks to merges). 

@SatsumaFSoysoy Congrats on removing that Atk bane on Cordy! And wow, just 1 Lyn to max her out So many Lyns for 2 Cordys, blessed or ouch?

I can say with absolute certainty that Brave Bow+Luna+Flashing Blade seal is a pretty scary build even when L!Alm exists. Fishie Bow with CA or WoM and Brazen Atk/Spd seal should be pretty fun too.

Poked the Tempest Trials for some orbs, up to 28. Here's another shot at Julia.

1. 3* Ogma: Worthless.

The game really doesn't want to give me greens, does it? 23 orbs left.

1. 4* Frederick: Meh.

One more try. 18 orbs left.

1. 4* Fae: Okay.
  2. 4* Camilla: Eh.
  3. 4* Frederick: Again?

That was a waste. The 4* pool really feels too small.

Keep in mind, this was me trying for summer Cordelia merges:

c3LRZLe.png?1

One: not the lance wielding Julie Ann Taylor I had in mind, but OK
Two: you're supposed to be one banner over, Neph
Three: I say hell yes to a merge for the other best Tellius girl after free-pulling Mia yesterday

8 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Yeah, the full Galeforce treatment costs some feathers, but she is definitely worth it. 

Even if you just run Brave+ instead of refined slaying, she'll be able to quad with Darting blow seal and 45 spd on initiation. (Your luci will have 1-2 spd more, thanks to merges). 

The world of a Galeforce one-turn player is expensive, huh?

Nice Tana btw. I really want one... But I don't know if I can spare the orbs.

6 hours ago, Alexmender said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Congrats on removing that Atk bane on Cordy! And wow, just 1 Lyn to max her out So many Lyns for 2 Cordys, blessed or ouch?

I can say with absolute certainty that Brave Bow+Luna+Flashing Blade seal is a pretty scary build even when L!Alm exists. Fishie Bow with CA or WoM and Brazen Atk/Spd seal should be pretty fun too.

Both...

I'm hoping that I'll get to bring her to many clear videos, with or without Brave Bow. Maybe she'd make a good partner for Kagero.

3 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

The world of a Galeforce one-turn player is expensive, huh?

Feather-expensive above all. I don't need most of my GF units, but it keeps things interesting. I prefer them over merged units (I only have five +10 units). 

3 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Nice Tana btw. I really want one... But I don't know if I can spare the orbs.

Thanks!

I killed my first Tana for ATK/SPD push last year, Elise needed the skill for a clear. But I'm happy she is back, even if I will bite myself when the second summer banner comes out

On 6/23/2019 at 10:53 AM, Rezzy said:

Nice lol, at least you got a good one for merges there.

I tried a yolo summon for summer Cordelia. I do like her as a character.

OfNbAoi.png

...You are not Cordelia, dude. 😕

His IVs are decent though. +Def, -HP. Would make him a tank and that could come in handy. But I really don't give a crap about male Corrin, so I'm wondering if it might be worth it to fodder him for Null Follow-Up or Hone Dragons. But if he's a really good unit, I'll use him. I could always use great units, after all.

Why am I getting so many off-focus 5 stars lately though? Caineghis, two Kinshi Hinokas, Mikoto, and now this guy.

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

There seems to be a lot of off focus pulls going on.  Sorry to hear about that @Anacybele

Yeah, though it wasn't ALL bad. At least Caineghis is from my favorite continent (and I didn't already have him) and I like Hinoka. Mikoto provided Infantry Rush for male Morgan as well. This Adrift Corrin is the only one out of all these off-focus 5 stars that I'm like super meh on.

Edited by Anacybele

2 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I can imagine it could be worse and getting pity breakers you truly disklike.  It would definitely suck.

Yeah, I could've ended up with Ophelia. I can't stand her, mainly because of her ridiculous fanservice outfit.

I had decided last year that I wanted to +10 Summer Tana once the Summer's Arrival banner returned, and now that dream is a reality! I had saved up about 500 orbs to get the remaining 6 copies I needed. I ended up needing a bit more than that, but that is why I also saved some money for the occasion.

Summoning started by going to 4% and then Fallen Celica showed up. +spd -atk, I think I might use her for her Chill Skill some day, though I could merge the + def one I already had into her to get a +spd one. Not really in need of a sword infantry though.

Spoiler

bugLgDh.png

Shortly after, the first Tana showed up, and on the very next summoning circle, another one!

Spoiler

kgJtYjo.png

With two down and four to go, Celica decided it was time to show up again, this time in a seemingly much better mood. Merges for regular Celica is always appreciated, and this one brought her to +4 which was the perfect merge level, granting her 1 attack and speed. Score!

Spoiler

p3ndK6V.png

Shortly afterwards, Legendary Roy came along. He was probably the least useful to me of the units I pulled that day, but the pity rate was not very high so it's ok. He got himself a nice second merge.

Spoiler

SUFGXzw.png

Then came the longest 5-star drought of the session, the pity rate going up to about 4,50%. It was broken by Summer Noire, +spd -atk. I'm ok with this, as I didn't have her.

Spoiler

f6HA5jc.png

After that, I got a +spd -atk Owain. I just got him from the Summer Returns banner a few days before, but he has premium fodder at least. 

Spoiler

Hpx7Jo0.png

I was starting to get a bit worried though, as I was running out of Orbs. While my 5-star rate had actually been pretty good, I had only gotten two Tana so far. Just as I dipped below 100 orbs, I finally got another one.

Spoiler

juPPbTn.png

At this point I had kind of accepted that I was not going to get her to +10 that day, so I started preparing to have to save all my orbs for this banner the next month. And then, this insanity happened:

Spoiler

eBAea0k.png

It seems Idunn is here to claim her fruit (of Iðunn)! This is the luckiest summoning circle I have ever had in this game! It put me at +9 Tana, and fixed my -atk Idunn so she is now a glorious +def. This whole session went almost exactly as I had envisioned all those months ago when I decided to go for it; I got some merges for units I like, one of the other units on the banner that I didn't have, and lots of Summer Tana copies! Now I have almost a month to get the last Tana merge, should be doable.

...I thought at the time, but it turns out the luck was not yet run out as today the orbs from the Tempest Trial almost immidiately gave me the last copy I needed! I even had leftover orbs that I could spend on Summer Helbindi. I didn't get Helbindi, but I did get another Summer Laegjarn.

Spoiler

zVc596m.png

So now Tana could potentially get Swift Sparrow 3 as well! Now I feel like I need to lay off the summoning for a while, because my luck is definitely spent. Feels really good when something that I've been preparing for for so long goes so well!

@BoaFerox Congrats!  Getting merges on a red unit on a 4-person banner can be very costly, but it looks like your luck held out.  And plenty of nice pity-breakers along the way too. 

I've been saving orbs for quite a long time, but this morning I hit the 1K milestone.  A couple weeks back I decided I wanted to take advantage of the increased rates the revival banners offer and finally +10 Julia to go along with the +10 Julius I use for content clears.  After running the simulator a bunch, I was confident I could at least get most of the way there for now even with bad luck.  172 summons and 812 orbs later...

Spoiler

p46cF6s.png

+10 Julia! She is now my second +10 5* exclusive and I'm very pleased to have her.  Now the twins of the Grannvale Empire can cause even more havoc in PvE content.  Her build is still very much a work in progress, especially the A-slot.  Eventually I'd like to get her Fortress Def/Res.

Full summoning results:

Spoiler

z2zv8XY.png

YBCKS78.png

Ls8cHp8.png

vplxkxH.png

Slow and steady 5* summons (for a 4% sniping green, anyway), but with only one Myrrh pitybreak along the way, I'd say I did very well for myself.  70 sessions of the simulator gave me an average of about 826 orbs to +10 Julia, so about right on the mark. 

Edited by DLNarshen