• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 greens and 2 blues because the game wants to make it difficult for me to make a decision.

Have Tiki, so 4* Shigure it is. He's a candidate for a future merge project (all blue fliers are) so I'll take it - he's my ninth copy which is surprisingly high given his relative rarity.

Darnit, I wanted Axe or Lance Valor. Got no greens so went for blue. The good news is, after 50+ banners I finally got a free pull again.

The bad news is it's Ophelia, a unit I couldn't care less about and doesn't have any useful fodder for me either. Sigh.

Yes yes, I know she's a great unit, but I can't stand her attack art so I won't use her, she's just dust in my barracks to me.

So a new banner appears.

First session had 1 blue- And it was Donny 😕

Second was red/colourless- regular Tiki 😕

Third session was the cream of the crop- Summer Reflet +Atk/-Hp I will take it.  All in all a good summoning.  Let's hope Lucina is this well behaved XD

I've had some weird luck.... Yesterday I spent about 10 orbs and got a +DEF -RES Ranulf. Today I free summoned Summer Adult Tiki. ...And she's +ATK. Honestly, I'm just pulling greens because I want Reyson, but I won't complain about 2 new units. 

Great, after free pulling one of the units I care about the least, my 5% pity rate on the 2019 summer banner gets me this:

HVdHabs.png

I forgot there was a blue unit I cared even less about. And got no one who wants Bold Figher, so yay more dust in my barracks. And nothing else in that freaking circle too with that high pity rate. A complete waste of 180 orbs.

Fuck. This. Game.

Edited by Mau

7 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I've had some weird luck.... Yesterday I spent about 10 orbs and got a +DEF -RES Ranulf. Today I free summoned Summer Adult Tiki. ...And she's +ATK. Honestly, I'm just pulling greens because I want Reyson, but I won't complain about 2 new units. 

Wow, congrats! That's some luck. A shiny new beast and rare Axe Valor. 

2 minutes ago, Mau said:

Great, after free pulling one of the units I care about the least, my 5% pity rate on the 2019 summer banner gets me this:

Ouch, that hurts, one of the worst possible outcomes. I'm really sorry it went that way.

At least the banner runs for a long time, so you could try again to fix your Laegjarn. 

1 hour ago, TheSilentChloey said:

So a new banner appears.

First session had 1 blue- And it was Donny 😕

Second was red/colourless- regular Tiki 😕

Third session was the cream of the crop- Summer Reflet +Atk/-Hp I will take it.  All in all a good summoning.  Let's hope Lucina is this well behaved XD

Holy shit, I just pulled a Summer Robin on my third session too! XD (no colorless there) I also pulled a Silas! My beloved Fates knight is gonna be +6 WOOT.

No Summer Freddys yet, but I've only just begun!

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Holy shit, I just pulled a Summer Robin on my third session too! XD (no colorless there) I also pulled a Silas! My beloved Fates knight is gonna be +6 WOOT.

No Summer Freddys yet, but I've only just begun!

Good luck for those Summer Freds.  I just hope Lucy is on the first circle and is like her mama XD

Edited by TheSilentChloey

12 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Ouch, that hurts, one of the worst possible outcomes. I'm really sorry it went that way.

At least the banner runs for a long time, so you could try again to fix your Laegjarn. 

Not sure I want to go through this hell again, am better off spending those orbs on other things. 180 orbs is a lot to waste, not really willing to go even further.

1 minute ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Good luck for those Summer Freds.  I just hope Lucy is on the first circle and is like her mama XD

A few sessions later: WELL SPEAK OF THE DEVIL!!

K3POTqY.png

Literally seconds after I made that post! ❤️ I won't post screens of every Freddy I pull though of course. XD That's kind of redundant. Except if I get my hands on a +Spd one! That's what I really really want.

akEhXbr.png

And that Robin I pulled a little earlier just because. XD

I've now pulled Robin, Freddy, and...a second Mikoto. I don't know what it is with her and Hinoka, why are they suddenly bombarding me. Two Mikotos and two Kinshi Hinokas in all my colorless spamming so far, do they not realize they're not dressed for summer. xP Oh well, at least I can get rid of my Mikoto's bane. In fact, this new one is +Atk.

But anyway, one Freddy down, four more to go! Please gimme a +Spd one along the way though, game... Or at the very least, +Atk.

4 minutes ago, Mau said:

Not sure I want to go through this hell again, am better off spending those orbs on other things. 180 orbs is a lot to waste, not really willing to go even further.

Perhaps she'll share her color with useful units on a legendary banner. 

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

But anyway, one Freddy down, four more to go! Please gimme a +Spd one along the way though, game... Or at the very least, +Atk.

Good luck! 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Good luck! 

Thanks! I'm gonna need it since this Frederick is always doomed to share his color. xP

And Gaius just showed up for me as well. Why can't I have luck like this on other banners? lol I don't really mind Gaius, but it would be a little less painful if he was a different color.

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Perhaps she'll share her color with useful units on a legendary banner.

The chance I'll get her on a legendary banner is even smaller, I either continue now or I just give up. And the chance she shares with Fjorm or Ephraim is huge, hell no.

YAY ANOTHER FREDDY!

Two down, three to go! I've used 280 orbs so far, so that's not bad! 😄

cjJnfJ3.png

jihitu4t9u25u908int4u9krt4jg10p3 AND HE'S +SPD!! *Twilight Sparkle voice* YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!

tenor.gif?itemid=13733013

So glad this banner likes me so far. ❤️

@Rezzy @mampfoid

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Ohhh congratulations @Anacybele!!

Nice Freddie XD here's hoping you get the ones you need!  I'm sending all the luck I can for you~! 😄

Thank you! ^^ Yeah, me too, I don't want this luck to run dry just yet. XD

I got a good haul in any case though:

Summer Freddy x2
Summer Robin
Summer Gaius (he's now +4 thanks to sharing his color)
Mikoto (got rid of my original's Atk flaw and turned it into +Atk)

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Congrats! Getting a good boon is real luck, happy for you it worked. 

Yes, I'm so happy, I was afraid I wouldn't get that lucky given my recent numerous bouts of bad luck. But I guess I was due for a bit of good luck in that case, eh? 😛

I'm taking a break now though, I'll keep trying for the other three Freddys I need another time. I don't want to spend hours and hours just summoning, and there are more free orbs to get in the meantime too. This banner will be here for a month, so yeah.

Edited by Anacybele

Well... this dude appeared as my free summon:

Screenshot_20190626-062718.png

I didn't have him yet, so... yay!

Fun Fact: Summer Frederick was the unit I wanted the most in the Ylissean Summer Banner when it was released back in 2017. Why? I really liked the idea of be able to debuff all stats from a foe, because Summer Fred has the Def/Res debuff from his dagger, and also Seal Atk/Spd to debuff foe's Atk/Spd, and he was the first unit in the game to be able to do it. But now, with weapon refinery, he is kinda meh compared to Saizo, the master of debuffs!

Summer Freddy for you and for you and for you! XD He's all over this page now. lol

But hey, you can have two universal debuffers now with him and Saizo!

31 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

But hey, you can have two universal debuffers now with him and Saizo!

Yeah, but I don't plan to invest on him. Not only Saizo can debuff all target and foes within two spaces stats using only his dagger, but also he can use the foe's debuffs as in-combat buffs. And to be fair, Summer Fred's universal debuffer status disappeared once we got refined Smoke Dagger. Now any dagger unit can be a "universal debuffer" by using Smoke Dagger.

He still can be useful in AA, and he still have 6.000 feathers from me once I max his HM.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

19 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yeah, but I don't plan to invest on him. Not only Saizo can debuff all target and foes within two spaces stats using only his dagger, but also he can use the foe's debuffs as in-combat buffs. And to be fair, Summer Fred's universal debuffer status disappeared once we got refined Smoke Dagger. Now any dagger unit can be a "universal debuffer" by using Smoke Dagger.

He still can be useful in AA, and he still have 6.000 feathers from me once I max his HM.

Aw okay. That's fine, you just do what you think is best. 🙂

7 hours ago, mampfoid said:

That's my plan as well. Who knows when a more accessible unit will come with that skill? 

Yeah, sure hope the next one isn't seasonal as well.

7 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Oh, really? Haha, well met! In my FL your Tana is still +8 btw. 

Glad you enjoyed playing Roy back then. Try him again at +10, he is useful in Allegiance battle as well. I paired him up yesterday with my L!Alm and was able to clear all AB starting foes on turn one (friend unit was @Alkaids Peri, thanks!). 

Yeah, I haven't merged yet because I've been having serious trouble deciding between +atk or +spd for her... Her being 5-star exclusive makes it feel like a super important decision, even though it probably won't make much of a difference in the end.

I wish I could use him in Allegiance Battles, but I don't have a pair up legendary and the one free pair up I get has to be used for a colorless unit if I want to optimize my score... My main gripe with that mode is how much of an emphasis it puts on having one or both of only two units in the game. The mode would probably be way more fun if I had one of those legendaries, but I'm not exactly drowning in orbs after my recent summoning, so I doubt I'll get the one that's coming in a few days either... Though I would gladly welcome that miracle if it were to happen!

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

YAY ANOTHER FREDDY!

Two down, three to go! I've used 280 orbs so far, so that's not bad! 😄

Congratulations! I sure have noticed your dedication to this guy in my time lurking here, so it's nice to see you get him. Good luck getting the rest as well!

Edited by BoaFerox