@Rezzy And anyone else that cares. 😛

Since summer 2019 round 2 is easily skippable rubbish to me, I went and tried for Summer Laevatein and Summer Cordelia. But I came away with more than what I bargained for!

My very first pull though...

G6faYeE.jpg

Yeah, I'm not joking. I'd pulled him once before, but fed him to Silas for Steady Stance 4. His IVs weren't good then, but they are here, so he's allowed to stay this time since he's OP as fuck. Still hate him though. Seems he even wants to one-up his daughters and Nifl when they're just trying to have fun on a beach! He really is a mega a-hole. xP (Btw, I originally didn't care to screenshot him at first, so I didn't when I pulled him. I took this after the rest of my crazy loot below came. lol)

Anyway. My last free orbs brought me..

VTvKWI6.jpg

AW YEAH! +Atk, -Res too, eerily like her father up there. Glad she didn't get IV screwed like my Summer Gunnthra did.

Then I move on to Summer Cordy's banner, though I had to buy some orbs to do that. I just buy a $20 pack. A session without any blue appeared not long into it, so I pick a green.

OStSarS.jpg

WHOA. Outta nowhere Lewyn! He's new for me AND really good at that. Been kinda hoping this guy would pitybreak me someday too, and speak of the devil. lol +HP, -Res as well, so thankfully his Atk and Spd aren't taking hits.

Two sessions later...

ryOazxa.jpg

A Linde merge! Nice! This one's IVs suck though, so my original +Atk one remains the base.

I get down to my final orbs again though and:

qlDVEXp.jpg

OH FUCK YEAH! And she decided to copy Laevatein and Surtr in the IV department too on top of that!

Five 5 star units in under 100 orbs, holy fucking shit, and then four of them are new for me (not counting that I did pull Surtr once before) while THREE of them are +Atk, -Res units who like that combination. This might be the greatest luck I've ever had in the game! Now I actually want to say THANK YOU to IS for giving me an easily skippable summer banner! lol

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Since summer 2019 round 2 is easily skippable rubbish to me, I went and tried for Summer Laevatein and Summer Cordelia. But I came away with more than what I bargained for!

G6faYeE.jpg

Yeah, I'm not joking. I'd pulled him once before, but fed him to Silas for Steady Stance 4. His IVs weren't good then, but they are here, so he's allowed to stay this time since he's OP as fuck. Still hate him though. Seems he even wants to one-up his daughters and Nifl when they're just trying to have fun on a beach! He really is a mega a-hole. xP (Btw, I originally didn't care to screenshot him at first, so I didn't when I pulled him. I took this after the rest of my crazy loot below came. lol)

VTvKWI6.jpg

AW YEAH! +Atk, -Res too, eerily like her father up there. Glad she didn't get IV screwed like my Summer Gunnthra did.

Then I move on to Summer Cordy's banner, though I had to buy some orbs to do that. I just buy a $20 pack. A session without any blue appeared not long into it, so I pick a green.

OStSarS.jpg

WHOA. Outta nowhere Lewyn! He's new for me AND really good at that. Been kinda hoping this guy would pitybreak me someday too, and speak of the devil. lol +HP, -Res as well, so thankfully his Atk and Spd aren't taking hits.

Two sessions later...

ryOazxa.jpg

Free Linde merge! Nice! This one's IVs suck though, so my original +Atk one remains the base.

qlDVEXp.jpg

OH FUCK YEAH! And she decided to copy Laevatein and Surtr in the IV department too on top of that!

Five 5 star units in under 100 orbs, holy fucking shit, and then four of them are new for me (not counting that I did pull Surtr once before) while THREE of them are +Atk, -Res units who like that combination. This might be the greatest luck I've ever had in the game! Now I actually want to say THANK YOU to IS for giving me an easily skippable summer banner! lol

Congrats on your pulls.  Even if you don't like him, Surtr is great for GC, since you can park him on forts or choke points and debuff everybody.

I was thinking about pulling on the weekly banner for Hector for DC, but with the amount of powercreep recently, I thought better of it, since I don't want to spend money for competitiveness, only to get a single copy of units I want and leave it at that.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats on your pulls.  Even if you don't like him, Surtr is great for GC, since you can park him on forts or choke points and debuff everybody.

I was thinking about pulling on the weekly banner for Hector for DC, but with the amount of powercreep recently, I thought better of it, since I don't want to spend money for competitiveness, only to get a single copy of units I want and leave it at that.

Yeah, I do sometimes have trouble with him in GC when he appears as an enemy, so I reckon you're right about that. Thanks!

Aw damn it, that reminds me that weekly banner #5 is coming next. I don't have any orbs now to pull for Brave Ike and Mist merges! DX I guess I'm digging into my bank account for some next week...

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I do sometimes have trouble with him in GC when he appears as an enemy, so I reckon you're right about that. Thanks!

Aw damn it, that reminds me that weekly banner #5 is coming next. I don't have any orbs now to pull for Brave Ike and Mist merges! DX I guess I'm digging into my bank account for some next week...

I've got my birthday coming up, so I might whale out on the 3H banner, at least to get all the new characters.  I'd love to get merges for a lot of these discontinued units, but I can't justify spending any Orbs on them, especially since they aren't as viable as the newer units.

Just now, Rezzy said:

I've got my birthday coming up, so I might whale out on the 3H banner, at least to get all the new characters.  I'd love to get merges for a lot of these discontinued units, but I can't justify spending any Orbs on them, especially since they aren't as viable as the newer units.

Yeah, I don't really want to whale all that much for those merges either, especially since as you pointed out, the Three Houses characters are coming at the end of the month as well. I'm interested in Edelgard and Claude in particular if one or both are on the first banner.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I don't really want to whale all that much for those merges either, especially since as you pointed out, the Three Houses characters are coming at the end of the month as well. I'm interested in Edelgard and Claude in particular if one or both are on the first banner.

I would be surprised if they weren't.  The could always give each House their own banner, but that would spread it across 3 months, since they insist on doing a seasonal banner every month now.

Just now, Rezzy said:

I would be surprised if they weren't.  The could always give each House their own banner, but that would spread it across 3 months, since they insist on doing a seasonal banner every month now.

Yeah, unless they decide it's worth it to cut out a seasonal banner or two to give each house its own banner.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

G6faYeE.jpg

VTvKWI6.jpg

OStSarS.jpg

Two sessions later...

ryOazxa.jpg

A Linde merge! Nice! This one's IVs suck though, so my original +Atk one remains the base.

qlDVEXp.jpg

Holy shit!  😮

Congrats Ana!  Looks like you got to beat the gacha this time XD

Fingers crossed you get the merges you're after.

8 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Holy shit!  😮

Congrats Ana!  Looks like you got to beat the gacha this time XD

Fingers crossed you get the merges you're after.

Yeah, I sure did this time. lol

Thanks, I just hope I didn't just throw away all my luck here tonight. I don't want to like, dump a few hundred orbs into the double Ike and Mist banner only to get nothing or next to nothing. Besides, that basically happened when I was going after Summer Gunnthra anyway, and that's still kinda recent. xP

9 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Yes, he's new! +Def, -Spd, so it's pretty good since he doesn't really care about Spd with his Weapon~

Mine +DEF too, with a buff and his +10 def on initiation he gets really tanky. 

Next Weekly Revival banner. I've got everyone here, so I might as well go for B!Ike since he's the most useful.

1. 4* Fae: Meh.

Next week is Lucina's time to shine. The orb stockpile continues to grow in anticipation.

No greens of course, even though I'd have opened all of them if multiple were offered. One red and three greys make this an easy decision.

4* Chrom

@Rezzy I wound up spending about $80 here but my results weren't nearly as bad as I thought they'd be. XD My luck isn't over yet! lol

My first session and first colorless:

gjXvIIA.jpg

WOO! My Mist is +2 now!

Then within a few sessions later:
BWClCvS.jpgPbYD6oV.jpg

Double Ike! My first regular Ikes since he debuted, actually. XD One is +Spd too, so I used him as the new base.

Lastly, I wanted a Brave Ike. He took a little longer to show, but he eventually did!

stR87Lq.jpg

I'm good here for now though, as much as I'd love to merge these three up further. But I can't really afford to whale a lot after I already did with Summer Freddy. Still looking for that better paying job... And besides that, I actually want to prioritize +10ing RD Ike and GD Ike first. So if I whale on +10ing any Ikes, it'll be those two.

Oh yeah, I also got pitybroken by a +Spd Adrift female Corrin. So...I think I pulled ANOTHER 5 five star units roughly 100 orbs? Damn. XD Though these were merges this time, not new units, it's still kinda nuts!

Edited by Anacybele

Well on the weekly banner I managed to free pull Mist, which is nice since I didn't have her.  Her stats are meh, +def,-res but another healer is always nice.  

@Anacybele You seem to have had some awesome luck recently, both on the summer banners and the weekly banner. Congratulations!

I went for a colorless orb hoping for Mist yesterday, but ended up with 3-star Nanna. Mist is in that sad position where I like her well enough but can't justify spending orbs specifically to get her, and since she's not appearing on new banners the chances of me ever getting her are pretty small. In general not really a good fit for a 5-star exclusive character.

3 minutes ago, BoaFerox said:

You seem to have had some awesome luck recently, both on the summer banners and the weekly banner. Congratulations!

Not so much the newest summer banner (I got four five star units in 500 freaking orbs, only one being a focus unit in Gunnthra and the only other notable one being Caineghis), but the others, heck yeah I was amazed. XD Thanks!

New summer banner time! While I do need to save for Lucina next week, I would like to pull here too. Reds and blues only, 115 orbs to start.

1. 4* Stahl: Meh.

Somehow all of the other orbs were green. One more set then.

1. 5* S!Lilina: That was nice and quick! +Spd/-HP, so decent asset and flaw.
  2. 3* Caeda: Feathers.
  3. 4* Mae: Meh.

That went extremely well. Since I feel lucky I'll take another set. 102 orbs left.

1. 3* Hana: Feathers.
  2. 4* Mamui: Meh.
  3. 3* L'Arachel: Ugh.

That's enough for now. I already got Lilina with 26 orbs, so I'm happy for that.

Eh, let's do a full round since I won't be revisiting this banner at all.

4* Cecilia
4* Est
3* Beruka
4* Mae
3* Gaius

Oh well, win some lose some.

Did a full pull and got Sturdy Impact

And by that I mean an off-focus Tibarn! Actually this is the luckiest pull session I've had in years with three 5 stars at no pity rate.

So that's both holders of Sturdy Impact added to my collection in the same pull, plus a fellow benched archer. Feeling the luck and noticing there are no banners in the foreseeable month or two worth my orbs I tried again for some of the units on the other current summer banner. I spent about 60 previously and got pity broken by dupes before but this time my 40 orbs got me Summer Gunnthra. Back to saving.

2,059 total pulled units.

Spoiler

Est (+Spd/-Def): This is not bad? Somehow?

Selena (+Spd/-Def): She needs Atk more.
Fir (+Spd/-HP): See Selena.

Gunter (+Spd/-Res): WHY.
Frederick (+HP/-Spd): Someone needs Luna~!
Robin (+Res/-Atk): Ugh, no.
Laslow (+Atk/-Res): A perfect Laslow?!  But why 3*?
Raigh (+HP/-Def): Hey, merges!

Maria (+Res/-HP): I have no idea what to do with her.
Reinhardt (+Atk/-Res): Near-perfect, too!
Corrin (+Atk/-Def): She doesn't mind this.  Pity that she's a 3*.
Donnel (+Res/-Spd): He minds this a lot.
Corrin (+HP/-Atk): This, on the other hand, is hot garbage.  But at least she's 4*.

Kaze (+Atk/-Res): A merge and he won't mind!
Tiki (+HP/-Def): NO.
Effie (+HP/-Atk): NO.  AGAIN.
Robin (+Def/-HP): Bleh.
Mathilda (+HP/-Spd): That could've gone a lot better.

Raven (+HP/-Spd): Now that's just insulting.
Peri (+Res/-HP): That's bad, girl.
Selena (+Atk/-Def): That's more like it!  And at 4* to boot!
Roy (+Res/-Spd): "Hey, where's Lilina?"
Hinata (neutral): FODDER~!

Currently at 4%.