14 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Oh, so you played for 3-4 months, deleted the game and returned, like 2 year after? Nice.

Anyway, any type of help you need, just call me and I will do the possible to help. For example: Did you think about making Gunnthrá, Lyn and Veronica having the same Atk stat, so Eliwood can grant Atk/Def+6 and Bonus Doubler to the 3 units in your AR defensive team?

Yeah, I deleted it because I bought orbs during that bridal event and couldn't live with forsaking my f2p-status,lol.

You can see my AR defense team? WOW! - Edit- ok - now I found out what about that mock battle function, sweet

How can you make them have the same atk stats? with seals and flowers?

Honestly I haven't yet even checked what this bonus doubler is, lol.

Edited by Nimrod

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Nimrod said:

Accepted, though I don't play FEH so much anymore beyond maintaining my AR tier and autobattling TT/FB, so don't expect much change in my leader.

58 minutes ago, Nimrod said:

Yeah, I deleted it because I bought orbs during that bridal event and couldn't live with forsaking my f2p-status,lol.

You can see my AR defense team? WOW!

How can you make them have the same atk stats? with seals and flowers?

Honestly I haven't yet even checked what this bonus doubler is, lol.

Yes. We can check each other AR Map by doing a Mock Battle. You can enter your AR base , go to "Help & Extras" and go in Friend Mock Battle, so you can check and challenge your friends maps without losing lift.

You can make them have the same Atk stat by giving seals to them. You Lyn has a Atk stat of 47, your Gunnthrá has 50 and your Veronica has 49. You can give Lyn a Atk+3 Seal, ad Veronica a Atk+1 seal, so both will have the same Atk as Gunnthrá, which is 50.

Bonus Doubler is a skill that gGrants bonus to Atk/Spd/Def/Res during combat iqual to current bonus on that stat. For example, if Lyn has Atk+6 visible buff (the blue numbers), she will also have Atk+6 during combat, for a total of Atk+12. Legendary Eliwood can grant Bonus Doubler to the ally with the highest Atk in the team, but if you have more units with the same high Atk, the Bonud Doubler effect will be granted to multiple allies. 

Eliwood's Vision of Arcadia grants Atk/Def+6 to the ally with highest Atk, but to trigger its effect, you need a dragon or beast  in your team, so I would recommend you to change your AR team to have at least one dragon/beast, and keep all units, except Eliwood, with the same Atk stat, so all allies can have bonus doubler and Atk/Def+6, which will be Atk/Def+12 during combat.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

7 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yes. We can check each other AR Map by doing a Mock Battle. You can enter your AR base , go to "Help & Extras" and go in Friend Mock Battle, so you can check and challenge your friends maps without losing lift.

You can make them have the same Atk stat by giving seals to them. You Lyn has a Atk stat of 47, your Gunnthrá has 50 and your Veronica has 49. You can give Lyn a Atk+3 Seal, ad Veronica a Atk+1 seal, so both will have the same Atk as Gunnthrá, which is 50.

Bonus Doubler is a skill that gGrants bonus to Atk/Spd/Def/Res during combat iqual to current bonus on that stat. For example, if Lyn has Atk+6 visible buff (the blue numbers), she will also have Atk+6 during combat, for a total of Atk+12. Legendary Eliwood can grant Bonus Doubler to the ally with the highest Atk in the team, but if you have more units with the same high Atk, the Bonud Doubler effect will be granted to multiple allies. 

Eliwood's Vision of Arcadia grants Atk/Def+6 to the ally with highest Atk, but to trigger its effect, you need a dragon or beast  in your team, so I would recommend you to change your AR team to have at least one dragon/beast, and keep all units, except Eliwood, with the same Atk stat, so all allies can have bonus doubler and Atk/Def+6, which will be Atk/Def+12 during combat.

Awesome! Thanks!

Got a $25 gift card and decided to go for it. And got S!Lyn! +Def/-Res, but I don't care! That's about the last I can spend for the foreseeable future, though. Personal life is basically going to shit and have to use vacation time to sort it out right during my birthday. 

14 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Rafiel's Aria Oooh that's a neat haul! Brady seems to really like you as well haha, that's some great boons. +Spd is good for general purposes and survivability while +Atk i if you want more healing (or want a male Mikoto). Or maybe use the opposite boon of your Lucius for variety? 

@daisy jane@mampfoid @Landmaster

So how about those new banner focus units eh?

Well I'll just free pull blue- at best i get a Nailah or Micaiah, at worst I save feathers on Killer Lance -> Slaying Lance (and I haven't promoted Gwendolyn yet).

Main account- my first Thea! Correct game at least. 4* but +Atk/-HP which is neat.

Second account- a free Tana! +Def/-HP which is definitely better than my old +Res/-Atk one (guess I have Guidance fodder now, don't really use her enough to justify the merge). Kind of forgot she existed though to be honest but maybe I'll use her now.

So yeah I got two defensive pegasus knights out of this, which I am okay with 🙂

Ooh nice, I’m jealous of that Tana~

Did some of the chain challenges that were stumping me... after getting pity broken by Brave Ephraim at 3.5% trying to go for Wolt, I got pity broken at 3.25% by Yarne! 

Well, I really wanted Brady and Yarne from their respective initial banner, but I decided to skip it in favor of saving orbs. Glad I didn’t try, because I got a freshly demoted Brady shortly after, and now I have the bunny man himself! He is -Atk/+Def, though. I’m just glad my pity rates haven’t been TOO high, and the two units have been heroes I’ve actually wanted / am content with receiving. It just sucks that I’ve been working so hard for these orbs and I’m coming up short of what I actually want! Haha

8 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Got a $25 gift card and decided to go for it. And got S!Lyn! +Def/-Res, but I don't care! That's about the last I can spend for the foreseeable future, though. Personal life is basically going to shit and have to use vacation time to sort it out right during my birthday. 

Congrats on Lyn! (don't know who you were aiming for)

Good luck sorting out your RL stuff for the better. 

So, in light of there not being another special heroes banner coming up next month, I decided to see about pulling on the ones here now. 10 orbs in, got a Summer Robin when I was trying to get Gaius. This is hauntingly familiar to that Summer Lyn pull when I was going for Wolt. Well, I got my first Ylissean Summer pull, now. Maybe I should stop pulling for now again.

Edit: Cue me trying for Wolt again. Down to 84 orbs so I really need to stop. And, jus like before, kept not getting green nodes. I did get Summer Lilina, though. It seems I'm getting units in this banner from "one I mind the least but not the one I want" to "one I mind the most." So, stopping now. For real this time. I need my orb stock ready for my next chance at Valentine's Ike.

Edited by Mercakete

Okay, I'll be honest and say any free 5* pull for these would be neat for merges.

2 Green, 1 each Red, Blue, Colourless

4* L'Arachel (Renewal. Neat. +HP/-Spd)

Back to trying for Lyn.

4 Green, 1 Blue (Again?)

4* Silas (Reposition, I'll take it. +Def/-Atk)

I bought the July special offer to hopefully break my terrible pity rate. 

Spoiler

xKPGndel.png

Selkie pity breaks me at 6,25%, and brings no other 5-stars with her... She's +Atk -Spd, which is workable I guess but not perfect. I didn't have her, so it's not like she's not welcome, but I am a bit salty that it wasn't Lyn after that many orbs.

Spoiler

ZhcNFuXl.png

Almost immidiately after I got another Owain (+Def -HP) on a session that had no blue stones. It's ok because I had no pity rate and Owain has good fodder, but I would have preferred getting a focus unit. Hopefully the orbs from the Tempest Trials tomorrow decide to be super lucky to make up for all the orbs that 6, 25% rate ate up...

Tried my hand at Wolt once more with a few of my newly acquired Tempest orbs! I had no greens in the circle so I went for blue, and I got broken by Fallen Hardin at 3.75%. Man... I didn’t mind my first two pity breaks of B!Ephraim and Yarne, but... Hardin...? Of all the blues I don’t have, not even S!Lyn! He is ugly and I really don’t want him in my barracks (nor did I even intend for him to be, ever, lol), but I like having one copy of everybody so... ugh... back to the grind it is! Haha

He was -Atk/+Def too! 😕 

Well, with Nohrian Summer no where in sight as of now, I decided to try for Lyn and Lilina~ No luck but I did get +Def, -HP:

S6Y2T4Y.png

Tried again this morning and got a +Atk Ishtar (which she may want more than my current +Spd one, TBH)~ Not the best for me but not the worst, I guess since at least I got something~

Hoping we see the Revivals soon since this Banner doesn't seem to like me much~

TT = Orbs = Failing to get a 5*

2 each Green, Colourless, 1 Blue

4* Lukas (Trash? +Atk/-Res)

3 Blue, 1 each Red, Colourless

3* Mathilda (I'd rather pull her at 5* than Linde. +Res/-HP), 3* Oscar (I'll take that fodder. +Res/-Spd), 3* Cordelia (I legit never want to see her again. Neutral)

3.75%

Went back into the summer banner to try for a better summer Innes and summer Tana. Got my first Kaden instead.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING OOOON.

First Young Tiki, now Kaden. This is like that trend from last year, where I kept on getting new 5-star pity breakers (and Tana and Innes), but at least this year they have good natures.

Butstillwhatthehellisgoingon

2,065 total pulled units.

Spoiler

Peri (+HP/-Res): Bridal Caeda could use Glimmer!

Surtr (+Atk/-Spd): Uhhh. . .what?!  He's a pity-breaker off of the new summer banner.  On one hand, this is the best non-merged I could ask for.  On the other hand, I don't want to imagine him in a bathing suit.  In other words, he saw Helbindi in bunny ears and felt that he could one-up that.  Which he did.
Camilla (+Atk/-HP): And then she comes along.
Reinhardt (+Atk/-Def): "No, this is how to be a good offensive unit!"
Sully (+Def/-HP): At least someone can get Reposition!
Florina (+HP/-Spd): And Darting Blow.

What just happened?

DEIigrl.png?1

Keep this shit up, Heroes, and I may well just drop you permanently.

Yeah, I'm kinda not in a very good place with this game right now. My interest in it was seriously waning lately as is, and now after this I'm officially out of patience with it. I can't even get myself to care about the upcoming Three Houses content because, you know, I'll actually be playing Three Houses instead of this game.