1 hour ago, Zeo said:

@Alexmender @NegativeExponents- @mcsilas @mampfoid @Rezzy

I finally got him...

8lgaQpn.png

I've pulled quite a few units that I've never talked about. Like Karla, Owain, L!Azura, L!Alm, L!Eliwood, list goes on. But this... this is over 2 years in the making. All these premium banners floating around and here I am pulling for S!Frederick even though he shares a color. Yet here he is... I feel like a chapter of my life in this game is finally closed. There's only one last thing to do. I'll see you guys in the general topic.

Congrats, it's always tough when the unit you want shares a color.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Zeo said:

@Alexmender @NegativeExponents- @mcsilas @mampfoid @Rezzy

I finally got him...

8lgaQpn.png

I've pulled quite a few units that I've never talked about. Like Karla, Owain, L!Azura, L!Alm, L!Eliwood, list goes on. But this... this is over 2 years in the making. All these premium banners floating around and here I am pulling for S!Frederick even though he shares a color. Yet here he is... I feel like a chapter of my life in this game is finally closed. There's only one last thing to do. I'll see you guys in the general topic.

YAY!! that's so great!

OFF-FOCUS DRAGONS AND BEASTS ARE RAINING DOWN ON ME

Just got Yarne while trying for a Julia. Unfortunately his nature isn't great, but he is my first one.

BUT STILL.

28 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

OFF-FOCUS DRAGONS AND BEASTS ARE RAINING DOWN ON ME

Just got Yarne while trying for a Julia. Unfortunately his nature isn't great, but he is my first one.

BUT STILL.

that's been happening to me. 
many beast breakers. all of them broken iv wise

The dribble of orbs from various events has brought me back up to 30. Still looking for that last Julia merge.

1. 4* Thea: Meh.

No greens that time. 25 orbs left.

1. 5* Julia: AND I'VE DONE IT!!!!! The star of my barracks has finally reached the glorious +10 status that she so richly deserves. Nothing will stop her now! To celebrate I'll take the rest of the set.
  2. 3* Hana: Worthless.
  3. 4* Draug: Meh.
  4. 3* Oboro: Haven't seen you in a while.
  5. 4* Jagen: SI fodder.

The rest of the set was garbage, but I don't care. Julia is +10 now! May she continue to strike down foes in Naga's name!

Spoiler

p2eWcPp.jpg

Julia's final merge, at long last.

Spoiler

7mKv7Mw.png

Oh hey, actual 5* pulls. I’d nearly forgotten what those look like.

Snark and lingering bitterness aside, they’re both +Spd as well (-Def for Lilina, -Res for Ursula). Though being the glutton for punishment I am, I’m still going to hang around on this banner and try to snipe Lyn I’d do the same for Wolt too if I remotely cared about him.

Sigh, did a stupid and went from 70 orbs to 3...

Pulled the most frustrating +HP/-Atk Summer Gaius (ugh superbane with 26 Atk...) while looking for a Summer Frederick for no reason

Then just randomly tried for another Summer Cordelia and a Summer Wolt here and there

So much for L!Alm/Takumi saving, but I guess i was also bored/impatient. Oh well.

Edited by mcsilas

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

Sigh, did a stupid and went from 70 orbs to 3...

Pulled the most frustrating +HP/-Atk Summer Gaius (ugh superbane with 26 Atk...) while looking for a Summer Frederick for no reason

Then just randomly tried for another Summer Cordelia and a Summer Wolt here and there

So much for L!Alm/Takumi saving, but I guess i was also bored/impatient. Oh well.

I know that feeling. I told myself to just stick to the legendary banners but the saving of orbs and waiting a whole month is tiresome. The itch to pull is definitely there. This game relies too much on summoning and less on meaningful gameplay. Some game modes are missed opportunities for sure (Im looking at you rokkr sieges)

@Zeo@Tybrosion Congrats! Those are some nice ones.

Welp. I went made myself mad at myself. I have been wanting to try and cav line my Yune Defense team. But I have a lack of physical horsies I want to build. So I was thinking this is a great banner. So I am pulling and get a Lyn! Woo hoo! And then I realize she flies. For some god forsaken reason I thought she was a cav. I must have thought Wolt was the flyer since I kept skipping greens. Why did I not check this before burning a bunch of orbs into it?

Well at least I have a bonus hero for arena I guess. Though she is +DEF/-ATK. Because why would I want attack on an Arena bonus unit.

TL;DR I got a hero I wanted only to realize that what I wanted wasn't the hero I wanted.

My dream of getting SwordLucina became to dust when I pulled Julia with 5.5% by having no red in the circle.

That means my dream of a Lucina Quartett still will have to be a dream...

PS: I know she is pointless with the existence of free MMarth, but she is the last remaining waifu I do not have.

Well, next year maybe...

Let's try that again.

Hope Selkie isn't there again.

3 Blue, 1 each Red, Green (NOW this happens)

4* Lukas (Pass. +Spd/-Atk), 4* Peri (Glimmer. +HP/-Spd), 5* Selkie (OK WHAT THE FUCK!

SHOO YOU FUCKING KIT!

+Spd/-HP)

FUCK. THIS. BANNER. Hopefully she'll be on a good legendary blue section, I'm fucking done.

Two fucking Selkies.

Edited by Dayni

@Dayni That's an oof. You can merge on the Spd+ one, or if you don't want to go with her, she's an excellent fodder unit. I have a liking for Sabotage skills, but Wave and Bond skills are also very nice.

1 hour ago, Garlyle said:

@Dayni That's an oof. You can merge on the Spd+ one, or if you don't want to go with her, she's an excellent fodder unit. I have a liking for Sabotage skills, but Wave and Bond skills are also very nice.

Tell me about it (seriously, how the fuck did I perfectly jinx myself?), at least the second one's nature isn't terrible, but I'm leaning towards fodder for the first. That'll be likely my last 5* for the month too (Hopefully not for the legendary banner), I'd like to avoid pulling on the 3 Houses banners while I don't have the game (because I don't have a Switch, which I'm not getting until they confirm a Pro version so I can decide which to get).

Trying to think who Sabotage Atk would fit the most, I'd say my mega Canas if I wasn't gunning for Mythic Boost (Dragon tanking) and I'm just thinking what's an acceptable threshold for it and if it counts bonuses.

Edited by Dayni

My pity rate starting keep going up and up on the Nifl/Muspell summer banner while looking for Swift Sparrow 3 (meaning Laegjarn) for Summer Frederick, so I tried to break it today.

Good news is...

I GOT THE LAST TWO I NEEDED OF THIS HANDSOME ADORABLE BOY. ❤️

fB4i8Xq.jpg

QAdNGwQ.jpg

+10 Silas at last! 😄 And I finally have a blue unit at +10 for that matter. lol

Bad news is... My pity rate is fucking 5.25%! This banner really hates me for some reason! Gunnthra took me 500 orbs to get (and she's +Def, -Atk on top of that...), and now this. -_- I spent a little money too because Summer Frederick getting Swift Sparrow 3 sounds so amazing. Another time it's available, I'd like to get it for male Morgan and Kaze too, but Summer Freddy is the biggest priority.

I guess it was kind enough to throw me a bone with those Silas copies though, so my money technically didn't go to complete waste. I'll post my +10 Silas in the +10 thread later though, because I still forgot that his support rank with Summer Corrin still needs maxed out (yes, I'm aware they're the same color, but I started this support before Adrift female Corrin was a thing, so back then, the only available female Corrins were blue). He needs one more dragonflower boost too, but I won't be able to get it for a long time.

EDIT: FINALLY! Summer Freddy has Swift Sparrow 3! 😄

Edited by Anacybele

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

My pity rate starting keep going up and up on the Nifl/Muspell summer banner while looking for Swift Sparrow 3 (meaning Laegjarn) for Summer Frederick, so I tried to break it today.

Good news is...

I GOT THE LAST TWO I NEEDED OF THIS HANDSOME ADORABLE BOY. ❤️

fB4i8Xq.jpg

QAdNGwQ.jpg

+10 Silas at last! 😄 And I finally have a blue unit at +10 for that matter. lol

Bad news is... My pity rate is fucking 5.25%! This banner really hates me for some reason! Gunnthra took me 500 orbs to get (and she's +Def, -Atk on top of that...), and now this. -_- I spent a little money too because Summer Frederick getting Swift Sparrow 3 sounds so amazing. Another time it's available, I'd like to get it for male Morgan and Kaze too, but Summer Freddy is the biggest priority.

I guess it was kind enough to throw me a bone with those Silas copies though, so my money technically didn't go to complete waste. I'll post my +10 Silas in the +10 thread later though, because I still forgot that his support rank with Summer Corrin still needs maxed out (yes, I'm aware they're the same color, but I started this support before Adrift female Corrin was a thing, so back then, the only available female Corrins were blue). He needs one more dragonflower boost too, but I won't be able to get it for a long time.

EDIT: FINALLY! Summer Freddy has Swift Sparrow 3! 😄

grats on completing your boys! I just finished compiling a list of my own merge projects and it makes me cringe. Your Silas definitely looks like a wall.

Just now, silverserpent said:

grats on completing your boys! I just finished compiling a list of my own merge projects and it makes me cringe. Your Silas definitely looks like a wall.

Thanks! Yup, he's meant to be blue Frederick, more or less. I say my Frederick taught him all about defense and hitting hard. XD So they're both walls!

I've pulled the final merge for Julia to reach +10, so I'm done with Weekly Revival 6. Now back to Summer Refreshes to find Lyn. 25 orbs right now.

1. 4* Hana: No blues...

Stupid colors...20 orbs left.

1. 4* Athena: Moonbow fodder.

Still now blues! Might as well try again. 15 orbs left.

1. 3* Jagen: Worthless.

This is annoying. I don't like pulling with so few orbs, but I can afford to let one or two unpulled blues go to waste. 10 orbs left.

1. 3* Silvia: Seriously?

What rotten luck. Fortunately I still have 3 weeks left here.

I don't know how many people will be happy about this but...

@daisy jane @Nym @Rezzy @Garlyle @mampfoid @Anacybele

+Res/-Spd so not the best combination, but after nearly three years of heroes and $30.99 on an orb pack...

I can safely say...

That a certain someone...

FINALLY...

Came home...

lucy_arrives_at_last__by_thesilentchloey

I am super stoked, despite the IVs.  I said I'd take 'em and I will.  The Lucina collection is finally complete.  XD

@TheSilentChloey Heeeey, she came home for you. Too bad that it had to cost money though, and the IV in my opinion is terrible (Spd-, Res+? wish it was the other way around), but with some support I'm sure you'll make her good - hopefully that extra Res helps when she goes up against those dragons. Or with some Reciprocal Aid, Fury, Renewal she can be offensive and the supportive one.

1 minute ago, Garlyle said:

@TheSilentChloey Heeeey, she came home for you. Too bad that it had to cost money though, and the IV in my opinion is terrible (Spd-, Res+? wish it was the other way around), but with some support I'm sure you'll make her good - hopefully that extra Res helps when she goes up against those dragons. Or with some Reciprocal Aid, Fury, Renewal she can be offensive and the supportive one.

Personally I don't mind that it cost money, but she could have had better IVs, still I have an idea of how I might end up building her- something similar to her mother I think XD.  Dragons be one shot XP

53 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

am super stoked, despite the IVs.  I said I'd take 'em and I will.  The Lucina collection is finally complete XD

Cool, congrats! 

I think those 4% are really nice to collect missing 2017 units. Got Julia so far from them, no other pulling planned though.