2 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Personally I don't mind that it cost money, but she could have had better IVs, still I have an idea of how I might end up building her- something similar to her mother I think XD.  Dragons be one shot XP

Congrats! You will get a dupe Lucina one day and the flaw will be gone and who knows maybe the next one will be +atk

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I don't know how many people will be happy about this but...

@daisy jane @Nym @Rezzy @Garlyle @mampfoid @Anacybele

+Res/-Spd so not the best combination, but after nearly three years of heroes and $30.99 on an orb pack...

I can safely say...

That a certain someone...

FINALLY...

Came home...

lucy_arrives_at_last__by_thesilentchloey

I am super stoked, despite the IVs.  I said I'd take 'em and I will.  The Lucina collection is finally complete.  XD

Congrats, I got pity broken by a -Atk Lucina, and I've only pulled her once.

7 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

+Res/-Spd so not the best combination, but after nearly three years of heroes and $30.99 on an orb pack...

I can safely say...

FINALLY...

Came home...

I am super stoked, despite the IVs.  I said I'd take 'em and I will.  The Lucina collection is finally complete.  XD

yay that you got her!

7 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I can safely say...

FINALLY...

Came home...

See I told ya.

Congrats!

I was pity broken twice yesterday going for Summer Lyn, by these two:

Spoiler

2a5gXKjl.png Ajyk6V8l.png

Berkut is +HP -Res, while Morgan is +Spd -Res. They were both characters I didn't have, and Berkut is especially cool, so it's not too bad, but I'm not too pleased with those IVs either. The bad IVs streak is getting pretty long now, so hopefully Lyn breaks it...

On 7/15/2019 at 12:06 AM, mampfoid said:

Still hope you'll get a good Lyn soon! 

I think your blessing came through! Not long after Morgan, I got a +Spd -HP Summer Lyn!

Spoiler

zsFEJNal.png

Really happy with that, +Atk would have possibly been better, but at least she'll be incredibly speedy now! Completely done with this banner now, and I have a lot of new units in my catalog for it. It did bring me to 6% at first, but after that my rate of getting 5-stars has been pretty good all things considered.

6 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Oh, before I forget!

Congratulations @Anacybele for the 10+ Silas!  Glad he made himself known 🙂

Thanks! Also great that you finally got regular Lucina. Though those IVs make me wish I could give you mine even more, since...well, mine is +Atk, -Res. I was upset at how good that was because I wanted to fodder her for Aether! But I'm like...those IVs are good though, and I can just fodder Chrom because he's common. So yeah, really wish I could just give you mine. DX

44 minutes ago, BoaFerox said:

Reveal hidden contents

Berkut is +HP -Res, while Morgan is +Spd -Res. They were both characters I didn't have, and Berkut is especially cool, so it's not too bad, but I'm not too pleased with those IVs either. The bad IVs streak is getting pretty long now, so hopefully Lyn breaks it...

I think your blessing came through! Not long after Morgan, I got a +Spd -HP Summer Lyn!

Reveal hidden contents

zsFEJNal.png

Really happy with that, +Atk would have possibly been better, but at least she'll be incredibly speedy now! Completely done with this banner now, and I have a lot of new units in my catalog for it. It did bring me to 6% at first, but after that my rate of getting 5-stars has been pretty good all things considered.

+spd/-res Morgan is fine. just refine her tome to res or give her a blade tome.

1 minute ago, daisy jane said:

+spd/-res Morgan is fine. just refine her tome to res or give her a blade tome.

I suppose. It's just that I already have Summer Camilla and Summer Corrin as Blue Tome fliers with blade tomes, so I was hoping to use Morgan as a mage tank so she could have a more unique job, and that IV spread seems to undermine that a bit (her Spd being not too high and her Res becoming a bit low). But she doesn't have very impressive fodder either so I guess I'll have to find a use for her. Maybe I will give her a blade tome after all, can never have too many of those after all.

11 minutes ago, BoaFerox said:

I suppose. It's just that I already have Summer Camilla and Summer Corrin as Blue Tome fliers with blade tomes, so I was hoping to use Morgan as a mage tank so she could have a more unique job, and that IV spread seems to undermine that a bit (her Spd being not too high and her Res becoming a bit low). But she doesn't have very impressive fodder either so I guess I'll have to find a use for her. Maybe I will give her a blade tome after all, can never have too many of those after all.

refine her tome for res, give her res +3 SS, you could give her fury 3 for more res, and woila. res tank (if you ignore the fury recoil)

8 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Thanks! Also great that you finally got regular Lucina. Though those IVs make me wish I could give you mine even more, since...well, mine is +Atk, -Res. I was upset at how good that was because I wanted to fodder her for Aether! But I'm like...those IVs are good though, and I can just fodder Chrom because he's common. So yeah, really wish I could just give you mine. DX

This is why trading might need to be a thing, don't worry when I do pull a +Atk one she'll have all she needs to be even more awesome!  I've started on a build that will make Lucy hit nice and hard to any dragon or enemy that dares approach her XD

Also thanks everyone!

Lucy update XD:

lucy_update_by_thesilentchloey_ddc2i6f-f

I have a plan to make use of some niche skills and probably going premium for her as well- because teaming with Grimmy won't make her happy so some compensation is needed.  I'm thinking she'll have drive def in her C slot, not sure on the S Seal though.

7 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

This is why trading might need to be a thing, don't worry when I do pull a +Atk one she'll have all she needs to be even more awesome!  I've started on a build that will make Lucy hit nice and hard to any dragon or enemy that dares approach her XD

Also thanks everyone!

Lucy update XD:

I have a plan to make use of some niche skills and probably going premium for her as well- because teaming with Grimmy won't make her happy so some compensation is needed.  I'm thinking she'll have drive def in her C slot, not sure on the S Seal though.

Not a bad start there! Maybe toss a Spd seal on there so she can reach 40 at most and that'll do ya good, especially with some buffs.

Trading would be nice, yeah.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Not a bad start there! Maybe toss a Spd seal on there so she can reach 40 at most and that'll do ya good, especially with some buffs.

Trading would be nice, yeah.

Yeah I'm putting my thought over in the Q and A thread, so hopefully I'm helping Lucy out with the skills she'll need to be as strong as she can regardless of the IVs she got.

Just now, TheSilentChloey said:

Yeah I'm putting my thought over in the Q and A thread, so hopefully I'm helping Lucy out with the skills she'll need to be as strong as she can regardless of the IVs she got.

That's a good idea, should be worth it in the end.

9 hours ago, BoaFerox said:

I think your blessing came through! Not long after Morgan, I got a +Spd -HP Summer Lyn

Wohooo, great! I'm happy for you! 

I usually prefer +SPD on most units (I would on Lyn for sure). My Morgan is +SPD as well, you can make a speed tank out of her  (Darting stance seal and so on), if you already have enough Bladetomers. She'll survive one hit even with RES bane and will kill with a double. You collected some cool units on your way to Lyn, nice. 

9 hours ago, daisy jane said:

refine her tome for res, give her res +3 SS, you could give her fury 3 for more res, and woila. res tank (if you ignore the fury recoil)

Can't always ignore Fury recoil, it is very much a real thing that happens:P But thanks, I'm sure I'll find some use for her!

59 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Wohooo, great! I'm happy for you! 

I usually prefer +SPD on most units (I would on Lyn for sure). My Morgan is +SPD as well, you can make a speed tank out of her  (Darting stance seal and so on), if you already have enough Bladetomers. She'll survive one hit even with RES bane and will kill with a double. You collected some cool units on your way to Lyn, nice. 

Thanks! Yeah, with her weapon equipped she's at a very nice 44 Spd without any other skills to boost it, she's really tearing apart Tempest Trials and armored Røkkrs right now! Having +Spd also means I can dedicate more skills to boosting Atk, which synergizes well with her default Sturdy Impact.

You might be right about + Spd on Morgan, I'll try it out. I'm definitely very happy about the pity breakers along the way this time, in fact I've added six new Heroes to my catalog from summoning on this banner alone!

8 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Also thanks everyone!

Lucy update XD:

Woooo congrats on finally getting your daughter~ I wish I was able to get her, too, but need to save Orbs ATM~

17 hours ago, BoaFerox said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

zsFEJNal.png

F!Berkut is stalking everyone, tsk~

Since you and @Tybrosion have gotten your Lyns, maybe I'm next, hmmmmm~

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

Woooo congrats on finally getting your daughter~ I wish I was able to get her, too, but need to save Orbs ATM~

F!Berkut is stalking everyone, tsk~

Since you and @Tybrosion have gotten your Lyns, maybe I'm next, hmmmmm~

I wish you luck of course!  And thank you.  I am one happy Mama that my precious little girl came home.  Now my little family is complete.  I can't wait to get merges for both Morgie and Lucy now XD my two best girls need it XD

Another Weekly Revival.

I'd take any of these really.

2 each Blue, Colourless, 1 Red (I don't have Ryoma though)

5* Idunn (I'll take it! +Spd/-Res, hugk. To merge or Fortress Def/Res, that's the question.)

Edited by Dayni

The last Weekly Revival banner brought me the last two merges needed to get Julia to +10. Let's see if this one is as generous. Aiming for Hinoka.

1. 4* Palla: Never mind. Good SI fodder.

And now a few more shots at Summer!Lyn. 26 orbs on hand.

1. 3* Subaki: Meh.
  2. 4* Peri: Ugh.
  3. 4* Mordecai: Not bad. +Def/-Res is very good, so I think I'll promote you.

No Lyn, but that Mordecai is quite nice. 13 orbs is enough for as many blues as I'm likely to get, so one more set.

1. 5* Fallen!Celica: There's a pity-breaker, on a full-red circle to boot. +Res/-HP is lousy, but she's just a merge for my +Atk/-Def copy anyway.

That went nicely, but also quite poorly. I really do want S!Lyn, and the dearth of blues is not helping matters.

@mampfoid @Landmaster

These 4% banner with Counter units seem to like spiting me.

Colourless was actually rare for once.

With what the little 38 orbs I had, I used most of them to at least and try and get Close Counter.

Got nothing on my second account, but on my main, a second Surtr decided to spook me when I picked a green orbs since there was no colourless. +Res/-Spd which is workable compared to my neutral one, guess I can give someone like Silas Steady Stance 4 now (although it feels bad that I can only inherit 1 skill if I give it to Silas since he already has Bonfire...)

Decided to open the rest of the circle anyway out of spite, and the lone red orb gave me a +HP/-Atk Ryoma, which I'll merge to my +Spd/-Def one. Also a random Reinhardt and now I'm back again to 0 orbs. Well, at least we can get story orbs tomorrow and there's stil VG/Tap Battle/GQ for some orbs for the legendary banner.

Also happy birthday @daisy jane, hope you get Hinoka!

I'm not convinced these Weekly Revival banners actually have a 4% chance for the foci units... I got Eldigan this week despite it being the week for the 5* Hoshidan units...
Last week, the week of Lucina and Julia, I got Olwen in the same session as Lucina. The first week I got Thunderhead Olwen. Pretty sure I got not-Delthea and not-Nephenee when specifically summoning for them in their week.

Between these and getting Adrift M!Corrin in the Summer Refreshes banner before getting BlueBow Lyn, I'm very low in confidence for how the Three Houses banner will go...