• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, mcsilas said:

These 4% banner with Counter units seem to like spiting me.

Colourless was actually rare for once.

With what the little 38 orbs I had, I used most of them to at least and try and get Close Counter.

Got nothing on my second account, but on my main, a second Surtr decided to spook me when I picked a green orbs since there was no colourless. +Res/-Spd which is workable compared to my neutral one, guess I can give someone like Silas Steady Stance 4 now (although it feels bad that I can only inherit 1 skill if I give it to Silas since he already has Bonfire...)

Decided to open the rest of the circle anyway out of spite, and the lone red orb gave me a +HP/-Atk Ryoma, which I'll merge to my +Spd/-Def one. Also a random Reinhardt and now I'm back again to 0 orbs. Well, at least we can get story orbs tomorrow and there's stil VG/Tap Battle/GQ for some orbs for the legendary banner.

Congrats on Surtr and Ryoma!~

I was going to wait until after work to Summon, but I decided to do my Free Pull since I seem to do better than when I save my Free Pulls and I often have good luck in the mornings~ 2 Colorless, first is a Rebecca and the 2nd...

noylw0i.png

Mr. Taco is back~ He's +Atk, -Spd, which is fine for me~ We've got some feathers to get~

@mcsilas thanks for the Birthday Wishes. 

I really refuse to believe that these banners actually have a higher rate for the focus units. because I don't think someone should reach 7 percent (I don't care what really is in regular banner terms) to get a Hinoka. but i got HInoka. (and can Merge one to negate the bane and i got some Tacos including one for me so yay, i suppose)

the bummer part is i spent all the orbs i had for this month. that was not the plan. 

@Landmaster Oooh congratulations!!! Sometimes luck happens strangely

@daisy jane Darn, sorry to hear that painful rate but hey, at least you got her! I hear you about suddenly not having orb savings but at least getting someone you wanted is a good end

But yeah I don't really feel that lucky with these banners..the only focus unit I ever got was Celica and even that was painful (and got pitybroken by 2% other units twice before even getting her...)

I just realised Genny is next week and Alm is soon as well so I probably should have spent my orbs better lol

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

@Landmaster Oooh congratulations!!! Sometimes luck happens strangely

@daisy jane Darn, sorry to hear that painful rate but hey, at least you got her! I hear you about suddenly not having orb savings but at least getting someone you wanted is a good end

But yeah I don't really feel that lucky with these banners..the only focus unit I ever got was Celica and even that was painful (and got pitybroken by 2% other units twice before even getting her...)

I just realised Genny is next week and Alm is soon as well so I probably should have spent my orbs better lol

Yeah i didn't go for Celica- (i wanted to). but i was saving for Hector and that was incredibly painful how that turned out. then This one was tough sledding too. 
and I still want to get Tana, some Amelias, and Azura. i am really thinking if that's really the best course of action now. 

Just now, daisy jane said:

Yeah i didn't go for Celica- (i wanted to). but i was saving for Hector and that was incredibly painful how that turned out. then This one was tough sledding too. 
and I still want to get Tana, some Amelias, and Azura. i am really thinking if that's really the best course of action now. 

Yeah the Hector one gave me nightmares. Couldn't even end the pity rate 😞(green orbs need to appear more..)

As for the others, I guess you just have to really prioritise which one you want the most. Technically Amelia probably has a higher chance since green 5 star pool is smaller, but also you get 2 chances for those so maybe don't try too hard for their first appearance.

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Yeah the Hector one gave me nightmares. Couldn't even end the pity rate 😞(green orbs need to appear more..)

As for the others, I guess you just have to really prioritise which one you want the most. Technically Amelia probably has a higher chance since green 5 star pool is smaller, but also you get 2 chances for those so maybe don't try too hard for their first appearance.

yeah. my idea was since i use Amelia a lot - it would be nice to get merges in her. (my heaviest merged Armour is Red Myrrh at +4, so i was thinking okay get 2 Amelias now, get 2 amelias later, and then work on SI for her). but when i went for Hector that was a disaster, even though i finally shook him out. (But i got a Julia and 2 Lughs before hectors showed up).

I guess i'm kinda bummer because i dunno. i thought "birthday luck" lol. maybe it will rub off tomorrow and i get a free edlegard or something.

47 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

yeah. my idea was since i use Amelia a lot - it would be nice to get merges in her. (my heaviest merged Armour is Red Myrrh at +4, so i was thinking okay get 2 Amelias now, get 2 amelias later, and then work on SI for her). but when i went for Hector that was a disaster, even though i finally shook him out. (But i got a Julia and 2 Lughs before hectors showed up).

I guess i'm kinda bummer because i dunno. i thought "birthday luck" lol. maybe it will rub off tomorrow and i get a free edlegard or something.

Hope it lingers for another day!

Yeah as much as luck should come in special days, it's all still random.

I guess if you merge her then that's fair enough. Maybe set a limit on the first time, see how long it takes to get one and if it's too long, learn when to step back? Depends on how much orbs you have though.

I actually get blues in the free pull session this time. Though this time I'm not going for Silas anymore because I finished him. I'm looking for Cordelia, and a Hinoka merge wouldn't hurt either. I kept forgetting that my current Cordelia is -Spd and now that I've switched her weapon and she won't use the brave lance anymore, I need better IVs.

I get two Mathildas instead. Seriously, game? 😕

I also pulled the colorless in this circle though, because I would like CC for Boey. But instead I got my first Brady. At least it was someone new, I guess? 4 star, but still.

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Hope it lingers for another day!

Yeah as much as luck should come in special days, it's all still random.

I guess if you merge her then that's fair enough. Maybe set a limit on the first time, see how long it takes to get one and if it's too long, learn when to step back? Depends on how much orbs you have though.

yah. we'll see how it goes. - i'll let you know.
I know for a fact i'm back to orb hoarding though). 

I did manage to try one more time for Hinoka, but i shook this out of a tree

image0.png?width=257&height=458

i wanted her since i started playing -(4 micaiah banners, and nothing, and i finally get her)
 happy birthday meeeee!

@daisy jane Oooh!!!! NOW you're really squeezing out that birthday luck! Great boon as well!

Still don't have her so I'm jealous...I just need her to complete a themed team I had in mind for months lol. Plus Thani is always useful

edit: @daisy jane So i don't clog the thread, I'm gonna make a Silver Emblem team if I get her. Silver Bowman Klein, Silver Knight Seth and the Silver-haired Maiden (I have Summer Micaiah, but I need regular Micaiah to complete this)

Edited by mcsilas

Just now, mcsilas said:

@daisy jane Oooh!!!! NOW you're really squeezing out that birthday luck! Great boon as well!

Still don't have her so I'm jealous...I just need her to complete a themed team I had in mind for months lol. Plus Thani is always useful

does the theme feature Sothe? hehe
I hope you get her soon. I was so surprised, truth be told. i saw the scarf and i waslike okay hinoka, and then it was like. oooooooooo. 
Now i have some orb claimin' to do. 

@daisy jane grats onthe Micaiah! Here's hoping my pre-birthday luck keeps going and I can get the Three Lords tonight. I'll pass on F!Byleth for now since I'll be getting M!Byleth and have a couple ideas for builds on him. Priorities are Dimitri>Claude>Edelgard>Dimitri merges until my 200 orbs are spent.

23 hours ago, mcsilas said:

With what the little 38 orbs I had, I used most of them to at least and try and get Close Counter.

Congrats on Surtr and Ryoma!

I'm still missing both and Steady Stance 4 on Silas sounds great. Personally, I wouldn't waste a second thought of not being efficient with Bonfire here. 

19 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Mr. Taco is back~ He's +Atk, -Spd, which is fine for me~ We've got some feathers to get~

Wow, (almost) free Takumi, congrats! 

No CC recipients left?

19 hours ago, daisy jane said:

the bummer part is i spent all the orbs i had for this month. that was not the plan. 

Congrats and happy birthday again! 

Sorry about loosing all orbs, you really got some good stuff still. Hinoka(s) and Micaiah alone should be worth it and those Takus are a nice bonus (he may serve the tea to your birthday party with Micaiah and Hinoka being the guests of honor). 

/Edit:

Woooooooooo

XEKMxub.png

Free Edelgard, +RES/-DEF. I wish I had Galeforce fodder for her. 

Edited by mampfoid

51 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Wow, (almost) free Takumi, congrats! 

No CC recipients left?

/Edit:

Woooooooooo

XEKMxub.png

Free Edelgard, +RES/-DEF. I wish I had Galeforce fodder for her. 

Of course, you'll see soon, hehe~

Wooo, free Edgelord is awesome!! Can't wait to see what kind of Galeforce monster you make her into~

Hmm, this is tricky. I'd normally do a full round but I also want to ensure I go into the Mythic banner with at least 600 orbs for OCD reasons. I'm at 575 now. If I drop down to 560 I'm not sure I can make it back to 600 before then. Well, let's start the session and see how many blue ones I can pretend don't exist.

None. Goddammit.

4* Lissa
4* Boey
3* Fae
4* Hinata
4* Lilina

Hard fail. Oh well, just gotta be disciplined for the rest of the month. Not going to spend the tickets until August, and probably not until Summer Laegjarn's banner is gone.

EDIT: Oh wait, the 3H banner ends before the summer banners. I have no idea what I'm going to do after the Mythic then. Ugh.

EDIT2: Oh wait, the Mythic banner ends at the same time as the 3H banner. Arrrrgh. Well, I think my foremost goal is still to grab one each of Azura and Alm. My second goal is to get a second one of each. Then my third goal is one Summer Laegjarn. Then if I have any left over orbs after that can I consider spending orbs in addition to the tickets on the 3H peeps.

Edited by Humanoid

1 minute ago, Landmaster said:

Of course, you'll see soon, hehe~

Wooo, free Edgelord is awesome!! Can't wait to see what kind of Galeforce monster you make her into~

Sadly not anytime soon. There are some other units who need GF, the queue is long.

Now I'm curious for your next CC monster. :- ) 

I got a free Edelgard as well! Completely neutral, so that is fine.

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Blatantly stolen image:

XEKMxub.pngi also got a Hinata and a Raven. Didn’t want to push my luck on the blue and grey stone.

1 minute ago, Vicious Sal said:

I got a free Edelgard as well! Completely neutral, so that is fine.

Congrats!

It payed out that I used the theme of her house for my castle. 

I'm a screenshot artist, no wonder people like to copy my work. 

Hey hey hey! Guess who showed up first!

Fucking Adrift M!Corrin goddamnit go away I already +10ed you- ohey Null Follow-up! I can use this...

...next session though. Fuck fuck fuck, please mind my language. I had plans to join the Golden Deer, but I think I might have to rethink my plans...

Two. TWO Dimitri. The first is +Atk -HP, the other is +Atk -Res. Is that a message? Am I being divined to right now? Why did I get two Dimitri who couldn't have a better Asset/Flaw combo TWICE in a row? Why did Dimitri appear so easy?
Myluckwithsummoningisbad.whydidthishappensoeasily?isbluethecolor?amIabluelion?doesfateandluckhavehisandherownplansforme?whatisgoingon?butIhadplansalready.whataboutmyplans?whatisgoingon?
FuckcrapshootgahwhatwhymewhodidthiswhyamItheonewhymewhymewhymewhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy-
xenomata.exe has stopped working

xenomata will remember that

Edited by Xenomata

@mampfoid Congrats! Can't wait to see her at work.

As for me, I spent all of my 140 orbs, but was rewarded with both a Kliff (+Res -Def) and Dimitri (neutral). Leo and Takumi's lovechild and an angsty dork prince. I am more than happy with this haul!

... But a bit worried about the coming month. haha;;;