• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three Houses time! I can't be bothered to care about Claude or Dimitri as units, so I'll take whatever reds and greens show up. 31 orbs on the free pull.

1. 4* Merric: Nope.

3 blues and 1 grey. If only that had been on the summer banner. Now for Ticket 1.

1. 3* Gunter: Ugh.
  2. 3* Seliph: Worthless.

So much for that. For now, back to looking for S!Lyn. 27 orbs now.

1. 4* Silas: Reposition fodder.

And again. 22 orbs left.

1. 4* Shigure: Wrong blue flier.

One more time. 17 orbs left.

1. 4* Palla: SI fodder.

Disappointments all around, Silas aside.

Meanwhile as everyone else and their mother is pulling Edelgard, I haven’t gotten a single green in four entire circles. It really doesn’t want me to get her apparently. What I did get was Brady:

Spoiler

WTrVQUX.png

’s ma. But hey, that let me purge her Atk flaw so I’ll take it. Also no, I still don’t actually have Brady yet sadly.

...okay I'm good now.

Got Byleth pretty soon after that happened. +Atk -Def is not bad. It's what my Mia had to deal with for most of her pre-merge unit buffing existence, and Byleth doesn't have a crippling superflaw in Def, so I can deal with this.

Free summon Baybeeeeee! I knew that I made the right choice with Golden Deer! This Claude and I will be great together!

Screenshot-20190722-055451.png <- This Golden Boy is +Atk -Res, which is great!

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Free pull gave me legault. Got also arthur and selena from tickets 2 and 4.

Ticket 1 however

Spoiler

+res -spd

Ticket 3 

Spoiler

+def-spd

Nice free sak

Edited by Nimrod

@mampfoid Congrats on Edelgard! Hope you get Galeforce fodder soon, she'll probably be pretty amazing with it!

@Nimrod Wow, those are some really lucky tickets! Those stats on Idunn are incredibly good too, congratulations!

I wanted Female Byleth, but I also didn't really feel like I could justify spending a lot of orbs for her considering I'll be getting Male Byleth for free soon. Still, there was the tickets, so I still had a small chance...

Spoiler

EpLqY3bl.png

And that small chance was enough! After two tickets and about 20 orbs spent to open the extra red stones in those circles she showed up, +Spd -Def. The +Spd is especially exiting as it is a superasset, meaning she'll be at 44 Spd without buffs, 48 with Fury 4 equipped. Really happy to get the character I wanted so easily!

17 minutes ago, BoaFerox said:

@mampfoid Congrats on Edelgard! Hope you get Galeforce fodder soon, she'll probably be pretty amazing with it!

@Nimrod Wow, those are some really lucky tickets! Those stats on Idunn are incredibly good too, congratulations!

I wanted Female Byleth, but I also didn't really feel like I could justify spending a lot of orbs for her considering I'll be getting Male Byleth for free soon. Still, there was the tickets, so I still had a small chance...

Hide contents

EpLqY3bl.png

And that small chance was enough! After two tickets and about 20 orbs spent to open the extra red stones in those circles she showed up, +Spd -Def. The +Spd is especially exiting as it is a superasset, meaning she'll be at 44 Spd without buffs, 48 with Fury 4 equipped. Really happy to get the character I wanted so easily!

Thanks and congrats! Always best to get what you want early and relatively cheap.

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Free summon Baybeeeeee! I knew that I made the right choice with Golden Deer! This Claude and I will be great together!

Wow, that's great. Congrats again! I know he comes from your chose 3H house. 

1 hour ago, Nimrod said:

Nice free sak

Wow, that's ticket luck. Congrats! 

50 minutes ago, BoaFerox said:

Thanks! She already kills everything in FB. I might give her Heavy Blade + Desperation meanwhile. 

52 minutes ago, BoaFerox said:

Wow, awesome. Congrats! Happy you got what you wanted, I personally prefer +SPD on most units. 

I come in here and find that like everyone is getting Claude and I'm still without him. 😞

I did get these two within TWO sessions though!

QjgUgDZ.jpg

MqxpDwn.jpg

Byleth is unfortunately +Res, -Atk. But maybe her crazy kit can make up for that. She DOES have Fury 4. Edelgard is +Atk, -Spd though! That looks fine for her. I can turn her into a physical Lilina.

Can I just have my golden boy Claude soon? 😞

@mampfoid Congrats on the freebie! Looks fun to use.

Unfortunately got nothing after ticket sniping Claude, although I did get my 2nd Brady (4 star though) so I can finally merge the -Def on my +Atk one. Feels bad to ignore the green stones (there were even 3 in one circle!) but I need to try and save orbs for the legendary.

....although I did open the final ticket circle for colourless which felt bad after getting 3 star Raigh and Marth..

15 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@mampfoid Congrats on the freebie! Looks fun to use.

Unfortunately got nothing after ticket sniping Claude, although I did get my 2nd Brady (4 star though) so I can finally merge the -Def on my +Atk one. Feels bad to ignore the green stones (there were even 3 in one circle!) but I need to try and save orbs for the legendary.

....although I did open the final ticket circle for colourless which felt bad after getting 3 star Raigh and Marth..

i know what you mean. i had about 4 colourless stones, and i am like. GUH!. HINOKA WHY?!
(but! i did get a 4 Orb Edlegard!) 🙂

5 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

i know what you mean. i had about 4 colourless stones, and i am like. GUH!. HINOKA WHY?!
(but! i did get a 4 Orb Edlegard!) 🙂

Oooh congrats, birthday luck continues!

But yeah I'm in no rush for these characters, I'd rather get to know them in 3H first anyway. And 4 unit banners are kind of annoying.

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Oooh congrats, birthday luck continues!

But yeah I'm in no rush for these characters, I'd rather get to know them in 3H first anyway. And 4 unit banners are kind of annoying.

oh for sure. i am the same i'm not gonna fish for any of them really. i just wanted Edlegard and she's basically not broken, so i can dig it. if they show up on Legendary or something then i can go for them

Fuck you too game. Thanks for making a stupid Velouria break my super high pity rate. Guess someone is getting Close Def. I don't give a shit about her.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Fuck you too game. Thanks for making a stupid Velouria break my super high pity rate. Guess someone is getting Close Def. I don't give a shit about her.

I wouldn't do this if i were you. 
You are in need for help for AR and other PvE content. Velouria lowers the cooldown special with her unit by 2 (meaning you can do galeforce, proc major things faster). Velouria is a good asset, regardless of how you feel about her (and i feel this way regarding most of the beasts, i don't like them, but they have a good function).