2 minutes ago, Tree said:

@Rezzy

You got them all! I was hoping to get Dimitri or Claude with my five free tries, but I'll have to wait for later. I think Claude wants to be friends with Bow Lyn.

I've not heard her called that before. 😀

Thanks, I usually wait until the weekend to train for the SP bonus, but I imagine I'm going to be pretty busy with 3H by then, so I might do it a bit early this time.  If you've got Sue and VLyn, you could run a whole Horse Archer team now.

All I can say is I'm grateful there is a DLC outfit change available.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

If you've got Sue and VLyn, you could run a whole Horse Archer team now.

Didn't get Summer Wolt, and don't have Sue or Valentines Roy yet. It's just Lyn and Louise for now. (Still waiting for Rath.) I do plan on making a cavalry archer team at some point though.

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

All I can say is I'm grateful there is a DLC outfit change available. 

Yeah, me too. At least we know they'll likely get alts in Heroes, so there should be some options there too eventually.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

While I wait for 3H, I set about trying to obtain the new characters to try to tide me over 

I decided to treat myself as an early birthday present to complete the splurging I've been doing the last week or so.

DQDMnyE.png

This boy was the one I wanted most.  He's -Atk as is tradition, but I've long given up about trying to pull for a good nature.  Maybe he's come along later and pity break me with something better.

CDEXtNn.png

Madam Sparkle Leggings is also -Atk, but she was low priority.

A7mlamH.pnglm4Nv9p.png

These two pitybroke me, but they're both good cavalry units, so it's not too bad.

ZOeBZ3i.pngJY93fnp.png

Finally got the last two, was particularly after Claude, and grays didn't want to show up for me, and when they were, they were all Serras and Gaiuses for some reason.  Kinda hoped to get more Legaults and Kazes, but can't complain too much.

Congrats on all the focus units and a couple extra goodies!

2 hours ago, Alexmender said:

There goes my 4.75% pity rate on the summer banner. I got pity broken by a +Spd -Atk Owain, he makes me salty but I'm not going to fodder him as I like his character and if he pity breaks me again during other banner I'll be able to fix that bane making him perfect. 

On the 3H banner I decided to just go with the tickets because I'm not particularly attached to anyone right now (my opinions on how I like/dislike from that game will have to wait until I play it). Good news is that I got a fantastic unit from the banner.

U8XZIVd.jpg

After so long I got him! And he's +Atk -Res to boot, I'm so happy with this! 

Congrats on Owain and Lewyn!

4 hours ago, Zeo said:

Orbs down to 17 from I think 50ish but can't complain given the results. I haven't done the story chapter. and my attachment to the game is lacking still.

Very nice haul for 33 orbs plus tickets/free pull! Game definitely wants to keep you. 

Nah looks nice and strong, but she would be the typical unit for me to use one week and then being benched forever. Bet Matthew would appreciate to have Infantry Breath on his team. 

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I decided to treat myself as an early birthday present to complete the splurging I've been doing the last week or so.

Hooray for splurging, happy (early) birthday! 

Two useful pity breakers and all four focus units sounds like you were lucky this time. 

2 hours ago, Alexmender said:

There goes my 4.75% pity rate on the summer banner. I got pity broken by a +Spd -Atk Owain, he makes me salty but I'm not going to fodder him as I like his character and if he pity breaks me again during other banner I'll be able to fix that bane making him perfect. 

Pity breakers suck, but +SPD Owain is fun! Mine was of the same nature and I was able to fix him after some time. 

Congrats on Lewyn as well, +ATK looks perfect on him. Is he new in your roster? 

Time to spend the 3 remaining tickets. 33 orbs to start.

1. 4* Sheena: Meh.

This game really doesn't want me pulling from this banner. 3 greys and 1 blue. Moving on...

1. 4* Laslow: More meh.
  2. 3* Tharja: No thanks.
  3. 4* Seliph: Feathers.
  4. 4* Laslow: Really?

A series of disappointments. Final ticket, 21 orbs.

1. 4* Marth: Meh.
  2. 4* Morgan: Okay.

Down to 17 orbs, one more shot for S!Lyn.

1. 4* Nowi: Ugh.

More useless units.

@Rezzy @Anacybele @Nimrod @Nym @mampfoid @SoulWeaver @daisy jane and whoeverelse cares...

edelgard__free_ticket_summon_xp_by_thesi

Well I guess I can say I got a free summon for once?  Like fuck, I did not see that coming.  Looks like my M!Byleth has his girlfriend huh?  Also totally about time I got a free pull like everyone else, because luck did say so.

Got a merge for Summer Cordelia! Only cost me 9 orbs! Yay for extra Spd and fixing that Res superbane! (She was originally +Atk/-Res.)

Edited by Roflolxp54

41 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

@Rezzy @Anacybele @Nimrod @Nym @mampfoid @SoulWeaver @daisy jane and whoeverelse cares...

Well I guess I can say I got a free summon for once?  Like fuck, I did not see that coming.  Looks like my M!Byleth has his girlfriend huh?  Also totally about time I got a free pull like everyone else, because luck did say so.

Congrats!

4 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

the best things in life are free! congrats

Claude came in +HP -Res while I was on lunch break yesterday, which... well, it's technically neutral!

Edelgard came last, +Atk -HP. Goddamn she's gonna be superbooned.

...I'm not strongly motivated to buy orbs anymore. I'm comfortable with where I am in the game right now, and could care less if I can't enter Great Summoner just because I don't whale for whatever the new Armor god is. I have plenty of strong units, if my sig is anything to believe, and for a while now I've not even been summoning to have great new units: just to have the new units at all. And with how blisteringly bad my luck has been at times, citing Legendary Eliwood as the worst instance of it, I should have stopped a while ago.

I'll only buy orbs from special packages (Black Knight pack, monthly packs that include resources, etc), not the regular orb bundles. And I'll buy orbs again if and when the Year 1 seasonal banners are rerun, because I do still want to finish up all the units from the first year of FEH. And maybe, juuust maybe if they release a character I really want, not just for the sake of having them but also for the sake of using and loving them, I'll think about buying if I run out of orbs. But no. I should not be buying rotten luck.
So... yeah. As of the first Three Houses banner, I'm done buying into bad luck. I managed all the Year 2 units, and I have almost all the Year 1 units. I managed to get into Great Summoner, I'm hovering at Tier 20 in Aether Raids, and I manage to remain in 1,001~3000 reward tier for Arena Assault. I think myself at least a little smart, so whatever new toys IntSys tries to trip me over with, I'll get through it one way or another with my army.

...I also know that I'd never actually dedicate myself to my own words if I simply thought them, so sorry you had to read this for the sake of me not buying regular orb bundles.

Edited by Xenomata

15 hours ago, Rezzy said:

While I wait for 3H, I set about trying to obtain the new characters to try to tide me over. @Nym@Anacybele@Vaximillian@DarkLordIvy@XRay@Raven@Captain Karnage@TheTuckingFypo@GuiltyLove@Infinite Dreams@Tybrosion@Johann@SatsumaFSoysoy@Garlyle@DefaultBeep@Shoblongoo@mcsilas@Mackc2@Momentai~@Rex Glacies@Tree@Ginko@Tolvir@Anime27Arts@Poimagic @TheSilentChloey @Jave@mampfoid@Landmaster@LordFrigid plus anybody else I forgot.

DQDMnyE.png

This boy was the one I wanted most.  He's -Atk as is tradition, but I've long given up about trying to pull for a good nature.  Maybe he's come along later and pity break me with something better.

CDEXtNn.png

A7mlamH.pnglm4Nv9p.png

These two pitybroke me, but they're both good cavalry units, so it's not too bad.

ZOeBZ3i.pngJY93fnp.png

Finally got the last two, was particularly after Claude, and grays didn't want to show up for me, and when they were, they were all Serras and Gaiuses for some reason.  Kinda hoped to get more Legaults and Kazes, but can't complain too much.

Heh, we both got -Atk Byleths. 😛 Congrats on getting everybody though! I'm only missing Dimitri myself, but I want to save up for the mythic banner in case the new one is Anima because I'm in need of an Anima mythic. Dimitri is my least favorite of the four anyway, though that doesn't mean I think he's boring or anything. He seems fairly interesting. I just like everybody else more.

Edited by Anacybele

Ooh, so I used my last ticket + 4 orbs to try and get Claude. I had one colorless, and I got nothing important from it; however, a single blue orb amongst a sea of red stood out to me. I decided to go for it, for the sake of building up my pity rate, and I got a +Spd/-Def Dimitri! He was my second choice, and thankfully my rate was only at 3.25%. I will definitely try and go for Claude for the next 2 weeks, with Edelgard as my backup (sorry, F!Byleth). 

I really hope the mythical is someone I do not particularly care for, because I wish to start saving up orbs for the dancing banner after Claude’s is done.

12 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Congrats fellow Edelgard-free-puller! 

She is a pretty good unit, have fun with her. 

Thanks, sorry I missed the post DX

9 hours ago, Nimrod said:

the best things in life are free! congrats

Thanks XD I got lucky for once!

2,094 total pulled units.

Spoiler

Rody (+HP/-Def): That's not how to get a new weapon!

Oboro (+Atk/-Res): Not bad!

Clair (+Spd/-HP): I'd much rather have +Atk.

Sothe (+Def/-HP): In other words, what my RD Sothe usually looks like.
Frederick (+Def/-Res): Someone could use Luna.
Edelgard (+Spd/-HP): Second-most wanted unit on the banner, and I'm not complaining!

Lucius (+HP/-Spd): Thanks summon ticket.
Titania (+Res/-Spd): This is going to be a running theme for this run, isn't it?
Corrin (+Def/-Res): Corrin dreams of being a schoolgirl, but that white dress clashes with everything.  A pitybreaker, but I can't complain!

Gaius (+Def/-Res): He's not even useful as fodder. ;/
Shigure (+Spd/-HP): That's. . .not bad.  Surprisingly.
Byleth (+Spd/-Res): What the. . .I mean, I really like how Edelgard turned out, so she's got a hard act to follow.

Klein (+Def/-HP): Death Blow is still fun.
Edelgard (neutral): What in the everliving hell is going on?  The question is. . .erase the bane, or give Legendary Eirika a better C skill?

Azama (+HP/-Spd): Ugh.  NO.
Felicia (+Res/-Spd): Also NO.
Fae (+HP/-Spd): Really?
Hana (+Res/-Atk): This must be some weird mirror universe or something.
Henry (+Atk/-Res): I take that back.

Jeorge (+Spd/-Atk): Oh, I'm playing SD again?
Matthew (+HP/-Res): That could've gone better.
Arthur (+Def/-Res): Corrin likes Swap, at least.
Soren (+HP/-Res): I still haven't found a good use for Watersweep.
Seth (+Spd/-Atk): Very few units can get away with this, and Seth isn't one of them.

Gordin (+HP/-Atk): Edelgard appreciates Shove.  Really, she does.
Barst (+HP/-Def): Someone will like Reposition!
Camilla (+HP/-Spd): Cherche you are not.
Arthur (+Spd/-Def): That's still unfortunate!
Ogma (+Res/-Atk): That's still unforgivable!

Four 5* units, and my greedy ass is going for a fifth.  Claude, where are you?

48 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Frederick (+Def/-Res): Someone could use Luna.

Hey, eclipse, this kind of Frederick could also be built into a super physical tank like mine though, just saying. 😜 Unless you've already built a Frederick to your liking? Or just don't care about him enough, I guess. lol

Edited by Anacybele

20 hours ago, Rezzy said:

While I wait for 3H, I set about trying to obtain the new characters to try to tide me over. @Nym@Anacybele@Vaximillian@DarkLordIvy@XRay@Raven@Captain Karnage@TheTuckingFypo@GuiltyLove@Infinite Dreams@Tybrosion@Johann@SatsumaFSoysoy@Garlyle@DefaultBeep@Shoblongoo@mcsilas@Mackc2@Momentai~@Rex Glacies@Tree@Ginko@Tolvir@Anime27Arts@Poimagic @TheSilentChloey @Jave@mampfoid@Landmaster@LordFrigid plus anybody else I forgot.

DQDMnyE.png

CDEXtNn.png

A7mlamH.pnglm4Nv9p.png

ZOeBZ3i.pngJY93fnp.png

-Atk is always your curse.

Got $150 for my birthday and got a $50 Google card for orbs. In the last 20, I pulled AdriftM!Corrin and F!Byleth~

Dimitri has his support partner now. I am thinking of giving S!Laegjarn M!Corrin's Null Follow-up for shenanigans. Or pull a @Xenomata and save him for merges later. Byleth is +Res -HP, which makes her more usable against dragon foes, I suppose. 

7 hours ago, eclipse said:

Four 5* units, and my greedy ass is going for a fifth.  Claude, where are you?

Oh, wow. That's a very good 5* rate, congrats to your new units! I'm enjoying how Edelgard eats Seths, Pallas, Falchions, Laslows and the likes in FB . 

Good luck getting that up-side-down archer! 

4 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Got $150 for my birthday and got a $50 Google card for orbs. In the last 20, I pulled AdriftM!Corrin and F!Byleth~

Dimitri has his support partner now. I am thinking of giving S!Laegjarn M!Corrin's Null Follow-up for shenanigans. Or pull a @Xenomata and save him for merges later. Byleth is +Res -HP, which makes her more usable against dragon foes, I suppose. 

That's not the way to quit a game. 

Congrats on Byleth (and Corrin)! Glad you got what you wanted and happy birthday! 

Null-follow up is infantry only though. 

25 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

That's not the way to quit a game. 

Congrats on Byleth (and Corrin)! Glad you got what you wanted and happy birthday! 

Null-follow up is infantry only though. 

Right...knew there was a reason I hadn't given it to her before...

And I said Dimitri was the last character I'd spend money for. I was trying for merges and got broken by Corrin. Wrapped up the circle and F!Byleth was the last summon. I'm tapped out on this banner now. And thanks!

Edited by silverserpent

Grats on everyone's pulls, people have done so many I couldn't possibly comment on them all but I figure I may as well get my own out of the way and clear my backlog. As most of you probably know I recently pulled a Nah and Maribelle. Before I stopped playing/posting I think I pulled a Nailah and shortly after a Karla but in those 6 months in and out I was logging into Heroes and spending whatever easy orbs I could grab and then logging out until a certain point my nephew wanted to play in his own account so I uninstalled FEH and reinstalled it for him, at that point I didn't log into Heroes anymore. 

Here's a document of every *5 I pulled in that 6 month period. Give or take a pull or two before I "officially" quit and maybe the first or second after I came back. Not in chronological order.

Spoiler

BFvitUD.pngLeHHy4G.pngt2k9mlB.pngOTvr72z.pngfOABv4X.pngbML4hJa.pngVZLjpdV.pngy2sFnQD.pngehNIfTR.pnghlnbULV.pngHagS6lV.pngLYzn1h9.pngo7sVuzV.pngz9kbq3H.pngw0Du75t.pnglioNDbh.pngmvDU03K.png08YmyYd.png

The game, fickle as it may be, was good to me even while I was away.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot these ones too.

Spoiler

SuMs9fd.pnggFaK9DZ.pngANc0SMa.png7h84k3u.pngYQgZmQB.png

I also didn't count the dupes of Heroes I already got that I pulled as well like Deirdre, Ishtar, Lewyn, Micaiah and most recently: Maribelle. Might have been a couple others but I don't even remember.

Edited by Zeo

7 minutes ago, Zeo said:

The game, fickle as it may be, was good to me even while I was away.

Wow, those are some really good units, congrats! Especially +SPD Alm & Lethe are great.

Will you show of Karla at some point? I don't know if you liked her in Blazing Blade. 

Any unit you became fond of, even if you didn't expect it to happen?