This Mythic banner.

Colourless.

Let's GO!

2 each Red, Blue, 1 Green (Not a good sign)

3* Barst (Reposition. +Spd/-Res)

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless

4* Lissa (This is going to be one of those day I see. +Atk/-Spd)

2 Red, 1 each Blue, Green, Colourless

4* Jeorge (I wish I could trade these. +Atk/-Spd)

2 each Blue, Green, 1 Red

3* Ogma (No thanks ma. +Spd/-Atk)

2 each Blue, Green, 1 Colourless

4* Leon (Bleh. +Atk/-Res)

8.5%

2 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue, Green

4* Gaius (Just, why is he in the pool? +Atk/-Def), 4* Azama (Go away. +Atk/-Spd)

3 Red, 2 Green

4* Henry (Oh you? +Spd/-Atk)

3 Blue, 1 each Red, Green

4* Draug (Ward amour. +Res/-Atk)

2 each Red, Blue, 1 Green (WHERE'S THE COLOURLESS?)

5* L!Hector (I FINALLY GOT HIM! +Spd/-Atk FUCK!), 3* L'Arachel (Could be worse. +Spd/-Res), 4* Athena (Moonbow. +HP/-Atk), 4* Henry (More like Henwryyy am I right? +Atk/-Spd), 4* Effie (Nah. +HP/-Spd)

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Blue

3* Saizo (No way did I want him. +Spd/-Def), 3* Klein (This is fine. +HP/-Def)

8.5%

2 each Red, Blue, 1 Colourless

3* Maria (I'd like Maira to show up. Just as a meme. +HP/-Res)

3 Blue, 2 Red

3* Caeda (I have too many of these. +Spd/-Res)

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless

4* Lucius (No thanks. +Atk/-Res)

3 Colourless, 1 each Blue, Green (Come on....)

3* Setsuna (Shame bowbreaker sucks now. +HP/-Spd), 4* Serra (All the G1 healers need a buff. Fight me. +HP/-Spd), 3* Virion (That just caps the crapfest. +HP/-Def)

9%

4 Blue, 1 Colourless

5* Eir (MYTHIC BOOST HYPE +Spd/-Atk), 5* HS!Ryoma (Not quite what I was looking for but whatever. Neutral), 4* Mordecai (Come on be good! +Def/-Atk WHY?), 3* Sully (Nully. +Def/-Res), 4* Abel (Swordbreaker. Shame that Byleth still breaks it. +Spd/-Res)

2 each Red, Green, 1 Colourless

4* Gaius (I mean, there's so much chaff in colourless. It has to end. +HP/-Atk)

3 Green, 2 Blue

3* Nino (Drag Back. +Atk/-Res)

8.5%

3 Red, 1 each Blue, Green

5* VA!GreilĀ (Mr. BULK! +Spd/-Res, COME ON WHY GAME! I'll just get BK in here), 4* Seliph (Nope. +Def/-Res), 4* M!Corrin (Wrong avatar. +Atk/-Spd), 3* A!Tiki (Meh. Neutral), 4* Mordecai (Are you redeemed? +Def/-Res YEEHAW)

3 Colourless, 1 each Blue, Green

3* Felicia (Is she finally good? +Atk/-Def WOAHWOAHWOAHWOAH FINALLY I CAN USE HER (I've had one from launch that was so close by -Spd, I am relieved), 3* Klein (Alright. +Def/-HP), 4* Lachesis (Really bad. +HP/-Spd)

8.5%

TOO MUCH NON-COLOURLESS WHY, I'm off to get orbs. I got one Colourless 5*, it's absurd. Sure, 4 is more than I'd expect, but still.

Edited by Dayni

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfinished business with the Three Houses banner, just want to spend the tickets so I can forget about it. Pulling all but blue since I have no use for Dimitri, and the blue pitybreaker pool is horrific.

Ticket 1: 3 Red, 1 Grey, 1 Green
3* Rebecca
4* Cherche
4* Adult Tiki
4* Athena
4* Draug

Ticket 2: 2 Red, 3 Blue
4* Henry
4* Roy

Ticket 3: 2 Red, 2 Blue, 1 Green
3* Morgan
4* Olivia
4* Bartre

Ticket 4: 1 Red, 2 Green, 2 Grey
4* Serra
4* Gordin
4* Libra
5* F Byleth +HP -Res
3* Raven

Saved at the second last minute. Solid nature so I'll take it, even if she was my third choice unit here behind Claude and Edelgard. I had previously done a single full round when the banner launched so I had a hanging pity rate that was nicely resolved at the end. 57 orbs total expenditure for that one 5-star is more than acceptable, and saves me having to consider if I should have gone on without tickets afterwards.

No serious interest in this banner, so I think I'll take the first circle's reds and greys, then leave it at that. 41 orbs.

1. 4* Henry: Ignis fodder.
  2. 3* Selena: Reposition fodder.

No 5*, but Edelgard will enjoy her new skill. So much for that banner.

With aboutĀ 175Ā orbs my highlights are:

• legHector (+atk -def)
  • 2 legAlm (+hp-atk) and (+res-spd)Ā 
  • Caineghis (+spd -def)
  • Sothis (+hp-res)
  • legLyn(+hp -atk)

Great pulls. But with cyl3 and more 3 houses units around the corner, I have to stop.Ā 

I wasted all of my 340+ orbs between the Mythic Banner and the Close Defense banner. My results:

Mythic

1. Legendary Lyn (My most wanted from Green)
  2. Legendary Alm (My second most wanted unit from the Mythic banner)
  3. Hot Springs Ryoma (This is why I wait for these banners to summon seasonals)
  4. Legendary Azura (My most wanted unit from the Mythic banner)

Close Defense:

1. Brave Ephraim (Now have every single Brave Hero)
  2. Sumia (No colourless)

And my free pull is...Byleth. Well, this is the first time I've ever gotten a free pull 5 star from a legendary or mythic banner. Too bad I already had him from buying Three Houses.

Good thing I got him that way though, this new one is freaking +Res, -Atk. Somebody's getting Distant Counter. Now who to pick... Halloween Myrrh and Christmas Lissa would use it well, that's for certain, but I don't use them a lot these days due to being an armor. The only armor I use much is GD Ike and that's not just because it's GD Ike, but also because he's just so damn good I can't NOT use him either way lol (+Spd, -HP does wonders for him it does. XD). Though it seems the only units I have that WOULD use really it well at present are armors...

I'm leaning towards Christmas Lissa because I like her more than Myrrh, but yeah... I'd definitely use Christmas Lissa more if she had DC too.

@Anacybele Congrats on DC fodder! Hm. . He can also give someone Ruptured Sky at the same time. Lissa might appreciate that since she can have trouble punching through the more defensive dragons and she has the RES to battle them. Add if you use the Brave Axe Bold Fighter build a 2 charge special can fire off on the second brave hit. So you could hit a dragon with 40% of their own attack twice in one round of combat, once before they ever get to retaliate. She could be a really nifty dragon killer for an armor team that lacks one.

Edited by Usana

Just now, Usana said:

@Anacybele Congrats on DC fodder! Hm. . He can also give someone Ruptured Sky at the same time. Lissa might appreciate that since she can have trouble punching through the more defensive dragons and she has the RES to battle them. Add if you use the Brave Axe Bold Fighter build a 2 charge special can fire off on the second brave hit. So you could hit a dragon with 40% of their own attack twice in one round of combat, once before they ever get to retaliate.

Thanks. That sounds like a good idea! Though unfortunately, brave axe fodder hasn't been easy for me to get since I typically use all my Barsts for Reposition. So that'd have to wait if I go for it.

I pulled two Marths later. No Sothis. And my orbs are all gone now. Ugh. Well, at least I got rid of my legendary Marth's -Atk! He's all +Spd now. Maybe I should stick him in one of my AR teams more often, since this would probably be the best way to deal with stupid fallen Tiki and fallen Corrin.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Thanks. That sounds like a good idea! Though unfortunately, brave axe fodder hasn't been easy for me to get since I typically use all my Barsts for Reposition. So that'd have to wait if I go for it.

Brave Axe is also on Haar. Assuming you did his maps that should mean you have anywhere between 1-3 of him sitting around. So unless you plan on using and merging Haar, you should just need the feathers. And even if you didn't do him, it is 'only' 100 grails for him. Though I personally wouldn't trade 100 grails for Brave Axe+ fodder. After all we do have 3 units in the 3-4* range that have it. Barste, Camilla, and Raven. But Haar is a way to get it without relying on gacha giving you a specific unit.

14 minutes ago, Usana said:

Brave Axe is also on Haar. Assuming you did his maps that should mean you have anywhere between 1-3 of him sitting around. So unless you plan on using and merging Haar, you should just need the feathers. And even if you didn't do him, it is 'only' 100 grails for him. Though I personally wouldn't trade 100 grails for Brave Axe+ fodder. After all we do have 3 units in the 3-4* range that have it. Barste, Camilla, and Raven. But Haar is a way to get it without relying on gacha giving you a specific unit.

Yeah, I'm aware.

11 hours ago, Zeo said:

Wow... this banner was lined up to be perfect. Perfect fodder in every color but one and good units as well as most wanted ones in almost every single color again, but one. I thought to myself the only way to lose would be to pull something like a bad nature Byleth or Valentine's Greil, but even still there would be value in that.

But what I didn't know... was that the only true way to lose would be to pull absolutely nothing. And that's exactly what I did. 116 orbs for a 10.50% rate and not a single *5.

I feel sick to my stomach. Clears can wait, I need a break.

I hate when this happens ... and the same happened to me today. Only that I got the one unit that I didn't want to pull from red and colorless after 130 orbs: L!Marth.Ā 

I hope you can get over it soon, luck will come back. Don't let bad luck ruin your fun in the rest of the game. šŸ˜•

Solving Sothis map was the most interesting thing feh have us in weeks.Ā 

I... barely feel like talking about this. This is my worst luck EVER on a banner. All my F2P orbs,Ā ALL 300 of them, gone just like that. I started with a full session which got me a Fjorm, then I pulled nothing but red and colorless until I reached 13% and FINALLY got pity broken by a -Atk Legendary Alm. At least I ended on a new unit otherwise I would have lost my sanity.Ā 

At least I have the consolation of getting Brave Miccy for free, but man, what a downer this whole session was.Ā 

So much for self control.

60 more orbs in:

Screenshot_20190731-225101.thumb.png.b38b245b2a9b853a991e24509f60ab96.png

Don't really care about greil, was a 3 orbs bonus. Happy about alm who is +spd, -atk but once merged with my first alm he will be awesome.

Think I can end this uneven battle at this point.Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Nimrod

I bought a 20 pack of orbs. Now I'm up to two Marths, three Byleths, and no Sothis. Completely ridiculous.

I can't complain about having even more DC now, but still.

Well I HAD about 80 orbs saved up for the eventual CYL3 banner...

Alas, I now have 14. Curse my lack of impulse control! But Iā€™m getting better... I think Mythic Banners are my weakness though.

Anyways! Good news: I got Caineghis (+Def/-Spd) yay perfect/close to perfect nature and new unit! Also fitting for the Lion King rerelease.

4 hours ago, Jave said:

I... barely feel like talking about this. This is my worst luck EVER on a banner. All my F2P orbs,Ā ALL 300 of them, gone just like that. I started with a full session which got me a Fjorm, then I pulled nothing but red and colorless until I reached 13% and FINALLY got pity broken by a -Atk Legendary Alm. At least I ended on a new unit otherwise I would have lost my sanity.Ā 

At least I have the consolation of getting Brave Miccy for free, but man, what a downer this whole session was.Ā 

that happened to me when Naga debuted (but i wasn't going for her, i was hoping for NY Lavetain/Fjorm). i gotĀ nothingĀ and racked up at 14.5 percent, then got Naga. I got so ticked off it wasn't even funny (hug). Brave will last a while, and you'll get a good chunk of Orbs. so Micky will be yours. (at this point i am just going for her and then hoping to score a Camilla later)

I can't believe my luck today. Decided to spend 75 more orbs on a whim and it gave me L!Marth, L!Alm, L!Azura, Greil and my third Sothis. What is this? I never pulled this many 5 star units off a banner with less than 200 orbs before. I guess I should worship Sothis/Serios/whoever is the god of Three Houses from now on. I should definitely stop pulling though because I don't want to dip below 1500 orbs.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats, I got pity broken by him and Byleth today.

Legendary and Mythic banner in a nutshell.

You want a -Attack Sothis?