@Zeo Ooooff.... that hurts to see, sorry to see that, you don't deserve that. Did you get any good fodder along the way at least? Sometimes that can help ease things a little, but dang. Sometimes after a certain point it might better to not think of pity rate since it encourages you to summon more but also feel worse as it you see the number go up.

I think that's my highest pity rate as well a few months ago. But yeah maybe just have a break to clear your mind of it if it helps.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need two Robins for my M!Robin and hell FEH is making me hate it.  Add to the no summer husbando and I am pissed.  This is almost as bad as Alfonse's spring banner, though I got Elise I wanted Xander for obvious reasons 😕 just not my luck.  And the free Edelgard was a fluke because tickets bought me every blue but Robin...like frick FEH give me Robins, both Grima and M!Robin and give me a +Atk Grima while you're at it.

I do not want to even mention the pity rates I'll be leaving behind from these banners...

Okay, I'm going to +10 Mordecai because that's clearly what the fucker wants. This is the fourth time he's pity broken me in my Dimitri merge hunt 🤬 After I +10 him, I will sack every other copy I get for feathers because Fuck. Him.

And I think this is a good place to stop for Dimitri's launch. I already spent a good deal more than I had wanted to, but he's +6 and only 60 flowers short of being maxed that way. I still need to give him Galeforce, but I think using up my feathers out of rage-merging Mordecai put a damper on that.

Edited by silverserpent

@Rezzy and anyone else who cares: I had to be absent for a few days, but I'm back now, and I got some nice 5 star pulls in the meantime!

5Z7FA4O.jpg

She pitybroke me while I was trying for Summer Elise, but I'll definitely take another flying refresher! And those IVs are real nice too. 😄

U89YtBK.jpg

Then I got cutest royal herself not long after! 😄 She's unfortunately -Atk, but at least this and +Res isn't the worst it could've been. +Def, -Spd would've been horrible. XD

c6LpcuA.jpg

An almost free Delthea came a day later! I pulled two blues in the free pull session for the Miracle banner, second one was her. 🙂 +Spd, -Atk, so...both good and bad I guess lol. She was someone I hadn't gotten yet too.

Then lastly, I saw Brave Ike was on the next daily banner. I thought, maybe I could get a free one and get my Brave Ike halfway to +10, though with my luck, that won't happen. I've never once gotten exactly what I wanted on a--

JfEkAq7.jpg

kdsj;b3aijksdj;f9wue9jfjd HOLY SHIT WHAAAT. IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED?! OMFG FUCK YES FREE PULL BRAVE IKE! +5 BRAVE IKE YEAH! I might actually +10 him much sooner than I thought! 😄 ❤️ I really want a +10 Ike, any +10 Ike right now! Though I do like RD Ike and GD Ike more than this version, I still love Brave Ike lots! Funniest thing is, I've gotten three of him for free now lmao. I picked him initially when he debuted, then I got him off a ticket that time me and Fire Emblem Fan "swapped" between pulling free Brave Lyns and free Brave Ikes lol, and now this. XD

Edited by Anacybele

Congratulations @Anacybele I love it when these things happen.

I've given up on F!Byleth.  She will come on other banners and there is a Grima banner I have an appointment with.  So saving orbs for my dark husbando is a must- especially since I'm looking for a +Atk Grimmy for my troubles.  Hopefully the last two Robin merges come my way too plus some damn feathers.

3 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Congratulations @Anacybele I love it when these things happen.

Yes, it's an amazing feeling to finally have it happen to me after all this time and with a version of my favorite character no less! I normally had to pull at least a few sessions before I'd pick up the 5 star I was looking for, and most of the time much more than a few sessions. So yes, I love it. XD

Hero Fest Ticket #2

4* Sothe
4* Rebecca
4* Thea
3* Merric
4* Frederick

Couple of rare-ish units there at least. Ticket #3 will be tonight when the new story quests roll in.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

@Rezzy and anyone else who cares: I had to be absent for a few days, but I'm back now, and I got some nice 5 star pulls in the meantime!

5Z7FA4O.jpg

She pitybroke me while I was trying for Summer Elise, but I'll definitely take another flying refresher! And those IVs are real nice too. 😄

U89YtBK.jpg

Then I got cutest royal herself not long after! 😄 She's unfortunately -Atk, but at least this and +Res isn't the worst it could've been. +Def, -Spd would've been horrible. XD

c6LpcuA.jpg

An almost free Delthea came a day later! I pulled two blues in the free pull session for the Miracle banner, second one was her. 🙂 +Spd, -Atk, so...both good and bad I guess lol. She was someone I hadn't gotten yet too.

Then lastly, I saw Brave Ike was on the next daily banner. I thought, maybe I could get a free one and get my Brave Ike halfway to +10, though with my luck, that won't happen. I've never once gotten exactly what I wanted on a--

JfEkAq7.jpg

kdsj;b3aijksdj;f9wue9jfjd HOLY SHIT WHAAAT. IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED?! OMFG FUCK YES FREE PULL BRAVE IKE! +5 BRAVE IKE YEAH! I might actually +10 him much sooner than I thought! 😄 ❤️ I really want a +10 Ike, any +10 Ike right now! Though I do like RD Ike and GD Ike more than this version, I still love Brave Ike lots! Funniest thing is, I've gotten three of him for free now lmao. I picked him initially when he debuted, then I got him off a ticket that time me and Fire Emblem Fan "swapped" between pulling free Brave Lyns and free Brave Ikes lol, and now this. XD

Cool, congrats, I managed to get a Nailah of the Hero Fest banner.

28 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

@Anacybele grats on those pulls! Your reaction to Ike was mine when I got 5* Reyson instead to finish him off.

Neato! Congrats on +10ing him, Reyson is awesome.

13 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Cool, congrats, I managed to get a Nailah of the Hero Fest banner.

Lucky, I was trying for her with my tickets, but didn't get her. Awesome that you did!

Really sorry you didn't get anything out the Banner, @Zeo. I've been there before (well, maybe 11% rather than 12%) and it ain't fun~ It took a while for my to realize that sometimes, the gatcha just isn't in your favor. It's even harder to let a pity rate go, especially a high one and feel like you wasted everything for nothing. For me, at least, I usually just remind myself  that whatever I was pulling for will come back eventually. Though it hurts when you've exhausted every single Orb. (I personally always try to hold on to at least 100 unless it's something I really want and know I won't need the Orbs later)~

Ahh, I’ve been wanting to save orbs for Hero Fest Tibarn or for Hilda tonight, but my 4.25% rattle on the TH banner was calling me... I really needed Claude! Going in with less than 20 orbs,  I got 4 blues and 1 green in my circle... since I already had a Dimitri from tickets, I shakily went for green, and, of course, Miss Edelgard (neutral IVs) awaited me at the end of the summon. Lol 😞 man, I hope Claude gets a rerun soon! I don’t mind Edelgard, for it could have been a random pity breaker I already had, but alas... she was always my third choice from the get-go. 

Edited by SockPuppet

Free summon on the daily skill banner = +spd -res Leo.

Man, if he were a Ryoma this nature would've been perfect on him 😐

A lone green and four greys on the daily banner made it a non-decision.

4* Nino

And Ticket #3 on Hero Fest:

4* Hana
4* A Tiki
5* Lute ?!?!?! +Res -HP
4* Wrys
5* Veronica +HP -Spd

Oooookay. I completely forgot Lute even existed, but she's new and not unwelcome. Veronica is a simple merge to +2, happy with that too. Still, the units on this banner are so tasty that getting off-focus units at 3:5 odds is somewhat unfortunate. But hey, quantity over quality for once I guess?

I am never. EVER. going for a merge again jfc.

The summary of my summer 2019 banner experience:

- Got a S!Laegjarn after 30 orbs, holy shit lucky. Except that's she's like my 20th -atk unit in a row. I've been trying and failing to get a flying blue mage for a whole year now and Laeg is in my top 10 of fav units, so I decided: just this once I will keep on summoning for a merge.

- Spent 400+ orbs

- Got a pity rate of 5.25%, was broken by B!Hector. Great, couldn't care less about him or Bold Fighter fodder, never use armors anymore.

- Got pity broken by Duma Celica (ah yes a fourth version of a unit I despise, thanks so much), Shiro (meh) and Quan (why).

- And today after a pity rate of 4.25% I got broken by Kliff. Another unit I couldn't care less about and doesn't have fodder I need.

1,5 months of summoning almost every single day, I have never been this damn close to just pressing that uninstall button. All this fucking game brings is misery ugh.

Edited by Mau

I've pretty much stopped caring about summoning efficiently right now. I'm expecting literally nothing. Grabbed the 25 or so orbs the game threw at us and went at the daily banner for Dorcas, new banner and the Hero Fest of which I still have all the tickets. Nothing on the daily banner, Only pulled one red and blue on the New Heroes banner even though there was 2 blue and 2 green. Don't really care. Went in on Hero fest. Maybe I could have waited a few more days for some orbs to trickle in but, eh. I really don't care. Oh yeah-

SfHUmf9.png

This guy showed up. Huh. +SPD/-DEF which is pretty trash, but I don't care seeing as he's the only one I really wanted from the banner and the pools were flooding me with blues.

I'm almost numb to it, honestly. I've dumped so many orbs down what feels like the toilet. I'll probably be more happy about pulling him down the road. But right now I pretty much feel nothing.

Oh, another banner where I have next to nobody.

4 Blue, 1 Colourless (Nowi fans would be so happy)

4* Sully (There's worse fodder. That's sad. +HP/-Atk)

Back to Hero Fest. I have a pity rate.

2 each Blue, Colourless, 1 Green

3* Abel (Swordbreaker. +Res/-Def), 4* Silas (I'll take that Reposition. +Spd/-Def)

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless

5* Sigurd (He's doing it again! FUCK! +HP/-Def), 3* Shigure (If my fodder was more like this it wouldn't be an issue. +Spd/-Def), 4* Jagen (Fuck, that's my chance for Nailah gone.+Spd/-Res ), 4* Bartre (Just, fuck off would you? +Spd/-HP), 4* Leon (And of course it ends poorly. +Spd/-Def)

Screw it, I'm done with it. This banner was bad. I'm ignoring 3H stuff in general, so that banner's a skip. Just pull Blue then red for those skills. With tokens.

Finally got Tibarn! +Spd/-Def which is a bit awkward but Sturdy Impact should at make up for the Defense loss, as long as his Atk is untouched. Oopened the rest of the circle but had nothing else, but I'll take it.

Also I was aiming for Petra for the tickets for anti-beast, but I got a +Res/-Def Hilda instead. Strang nature but I'll take it, I guess Golden Deer has thanked me for choosing their house, I kept getting Hilda points from the Forging Bonds and somehow already reached her last convo already in the first hour lol.

Got nothing from last minute legendary YOLO on my main, wanted any of the reds but zilch.

In contrast to that, I did a 8% YOLO on my second account and got a +Atk/-Res Sothis on my second account!?!? Complete opposite of my main where I wanted any of the reds, I got all of the reds now in my other account. Nothing in Hero Fest/new banner though but I think I'll save for Micaiah reruns.

4 hours ago, Mau said:

am never. EVER. going for a merge again jfc.

- Got a S!Laegjarn after 30 orbs, holy shit lucky. Except that's she's like my 20th -atk unit in a row. I've been trying and failing to get a flying blue mage for a whole year now and Laeg is in my top 10 of fav units, so I decided: just this once I will keep on summoning for a merge.

- Spent 400+ orbs

- Got a pity rate of 5.25%, was broken by B!Hector. Great, couldn't care less about him or Bold Fighter fodder, never use armors anymore.

- Got pity broken by Duma Celica (ah yes a fourth version of a unit I despise, thanks so much), Shiro (meh) and Quan (why).

- And today after a pity rate of 4.25% I got broken by Kliff. Another unit I couldn't care less about and doesn't have fodder I need.

1,5 months of summoning almost every single day, I have never been this damn close to just pressing that uninstall button. All this fucking game brings is misery ugh.

Kind of feel you today. Yesterday I also thought hmm. I pass on Hilda for now and start to merge Edelgard. At the end I was a bit punished with losing 360 orbs. Still got one merge but it does not feel really well. But in my case I feel so because of my impatience, because I know exactly that she appears on better banners later which are good to merge her. 

This is also a reason I beware from merging Seasonal units. They really need a huge amount of saving to be save which can be nerve wrecking for F2P. Also if the fodder is starting to dry out. And 2 Months savings can be flushed down in an instant without getting the desired unit..

Edited by Stroud

Let's see if Dorcas can get a merge today.

1. 4* Cain: Meh.

And now for the new 3H banner. Going to try for Petra, but I'm not really concerned. Only two tickets so far.

1. 3* Odin: Moonbow fodder.
  2. 3* Cordelia: Feathers.
  3. 3* Athena: More Moonbow fodder.

@Zeo@mcsilas Hey! You two are Tibarn Bros! Same boon and bane even! Congrats!

My free pull on the 3h banner. I figured blue or green. I don't have a flying blue dagger yet I don't think and Null Follow-up is rather rare. Overall though I don't care much here. 2 colorless, 2 red, 1green. Bam. Hilda. I actually got an on banner unit as a free summon? +DEF/-ATK. I suppose the good news is her defense even boosted is low enough to boost a lot of units and 34 attack is still quite respectable. Not super excited, but this is a rather painless way to fill up a Hilda shaped hole in my collection.

4 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Well, this isn't too bad of a start. I had wanted a copy to try and play with Infantry Breath, but wasn't interested in pulling on her launch banner. Gift of the first ticket.

VjYqTDj.jpg

I'm not certain on her stat line  but I think these are decent IVs.

Not to rain on your parade but it's not exactly the best IVs. She's still usable, OFC, but her Spd is trash so she doesn't need it and she'd like the Res if you plan on putting DC or Lightning Breath (don't recommend) on her. Def is her real strength though so that being untouched is pretty good~

5 hours ago, Zeo said:

I've pretty much stopped caring about summoning efficiently right now. I'm expecting literally nothing. Grabbed the 25 or so orbs the game threw at us and went at the daily banner for Dorcas, new banner and the Hero Fest of which I still have all the tickets. Nothing on the daily banner, Only pulled one red and blue on the New Heroes banner even though there was 2 blue and 2 green. Don't really care. Went in on Hero fest. Maybe I could have waited a few more days for some orbs to trickle in but, eh. I really don't care. Oh yeah-

SfHUmf9.png

This guy showed up. Huh. +SPD/-DEF which is pretty trash, but I don't care seeing as he's the only one I really wanted from the banner and the pools were flooding me with blues.

I'm almost numb to it, honestly. I've dumped so many orbs down what feels like the toilet. I'll probably be more happy about pulling him down the road. But right now I pretty much feel nothing.

Congrats on finally getting a 5*! Not the best IVs, but not awful~

5 hours ago, Mau said:

I am never. EVER. going for a merge again jfc.

- Spent 400+ orbs

I'm so sorry, Mau, I didn't realize you were still Summoning on here. I hope you can eventually get a merge on a Legendary Banner~

3 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Finally got Tibarn! +Spd/-Def which is a bit awkward but Sturdy Impact should at make up for the Defense loss, as long as his Atk is untouched. Oopened the rest of the circle but had nothing else, but I'll take it.

Also I was aiming for Petra for the tickets for anti-beast, but I got a +Res/-Def Hilda instead. Strang nature but I'll take it, I guess Golden Deer has thanked me for choosing their house, I kept getting Hilda points from the Forging Bonds and somehow already reached her last convo already in the first hour lol.

Got nothing from last minute legendary YOLO on my main, wanted any of the reds but zilch.

In contrast to that, I did a 8% YOLO on my second account and got a +Atk/-Res Sothis on my second account!?!? Complete opposite of my main where I wanted any of the reds, I got all of the reds now in my other account. Nothing in Hero Fest/new banner though but I think I'll save for Micaiah reruns.

Another Tibarn! Congrats on Hilda and Sothis, too!~

2 hours ago, Michelaar said:

I got my girl Hilda with the last ticket! I'm so happy! She's +HP -Def, making it work.

Congrats!

Edited by Landmaster