9 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

The new Brave Heroes decided to give me a free Eliwood. That was a nice surprise. I can safely pick Micaiah as my freebie. ^^ 

I picked Micaiah first as my Free pick, and then didn’t have any greens for my free summon. Did get Eliwood same as you though!

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I free-summoned Nino on the new daily banner.

... The WRONG Nino, mind you.

That was exactly what that banner gave me too (and only a 3* one at that) because this game really loves giving me nothing to work with lately.

I suppose while I’m here, I should mention that I did finally pull a Three Houses character.....too bad it was both the probable demote (Mercedes) and she got garbage IVs (+Def/-Spd). As much as I’ve grown to like Mercedes, not even that pull could excite me.

@mcsilas @mampfoid @Alexmender @Landmaster @NegativeExponents- @Tybrosion

Everyone and their mother pulling Eliwood on this banner and I get this in my second circle.

mQKbIAc.png

Well... he is new and I only spent around 20-ish orbs for him. But he's -SPD which bites. That Fortress DEF/RES is looking really nice for someone, but for now I'm keeping him.

It's pretty hilarious though. Diedre pitybreaks me going for Brave Ephraim on last years banner and Kliff pitybreaks me going for Brave Eliwood a year later when I barely have a rate at all. But at least it's something.

I had 20 orbs left so I went to the dancer banner for Xander or Maybe Micaiah. Only had one colorless orb which had nothing, but went ahead and pulled the reds, I'm glad I did.

UKUmYb6.png

What are the odds, amirite? To be pitybroken by my girl here. She's +3 now which is stellar. It's like the game knew I missed her banner and threw me a bone. One more merge and she'll get +1 to ATK and SPD.

Maybe someday she'll be +10...

36 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

That was exactly what that banner gave me too (and only a 3* one at that) because this game really loves giving me nothing to work with lately.

I think my Nino was 3-star too. I'm not completely sure because I wasn't paying much attention. But I did get quite a few other three stars on the other banners I pulled on.

Picked Eliwood as my free summon. The first circle gave me two blues and three colorless, and I was not in the mood to risk pulling Camilla.

Pff. Free pull on the brave banner (not the free guaranteed unit) was a 4* regular Eliwood.

Free pull for the Swift Sparrow banner gave me a 3* Palla. (Was hoping for Katarina. Eh, not concerned about it. I knew it was a long shot.)

And, of course, pulled Eliwood as my guaranteed brave hero for Y3.

Swift Sparrow daily first.

1. 3* Cain: Garbage.

And now for CYL 3. Going to take the first set in its entirety, then only greens and blues. Whether I take Eliwood or Micaiah as the free pull depends on who comes first. 221 orbs to start out, here's hoping for good fortune.

1. 5* B!Eliwood: That's some very good fortune. +Atk/-Spd, which is that same good and bad combination I've seen on far too many of my units. Still, nice to be rewarded so early.
  2. 4* Seliph: Bleh.
  3. 3* Gordin: Feathers.
  4. 4* Saizo: Ugh.
  5. 4* Kagerou: Completing the pair, I see.

That was so easy I'm going to keep pulling. Probably going to regret this, but whatever. Greens and blues now, 206 orbs left.

1. 3* Tailtiu: Meh.
  2. 4* Mordecai: Okay.

Onward. 197 orbs left.

1. 4* Wendy: SI fodder.
  2. 4* Subaki: More SI fodder.

Not a single green so far. 188 orbs left.

1. 3* Soren: Feathers.
  2. 4* Nowi: More feathers.
  3. 4* Jagen: SI fodder.
  4. 4* Mae: Yet more SI fodder.

There's the first green, with 3 blues to go along of course. 171 orbs left.

1. 4* Oboro: Meh.

Still no greens. 166 orbs left.

1. 4* Soren: I'm getting you a lot nowadays.

This is annoying. 161 orbs left.

1. 3* Est: Feathers.
  2. 5* Quan: Not bad. +Def/-Spd, so a good master copy for my current +HP/-Def version.

Good, but not good enough. This game really doesn't want me pulling Micaiah. 152 orbs left.

1. 3* Nino: Meh.
  2. 5* B!Micaiah: I guess I was wrong then. +Atk/-Def is the same good asset as Eliwood, but with a great flaw this time. She'll be very handy from now on. Might as well take the rest of the set for fun.
  3. 4* Est: Totally worthless.
  4. 3* Ares: Eh.
  5. 4* Clarine: Disappointing.

11 orbs wasted at the end there, but for 89 spent in total I got an acceptable Eliwood, an excellent Micaiah, and even a good merge for Quan. Very, very nice.

I really don't need Camilla or Alm, so I might as well stick to my running trend of picking the blue unit as my freebie and give the Eliwood I pulled a flaw removal.

Spoiler

CuTAvbS.jpg

Heroes with Swift Sparrow? Nope... I got a Hero with Fury instead:

GIM25Pu.png This Eldigan in +Res -Spd. I may merge him to my neutral one, since I don't have any use for Fury.

OK, next is the Brave Heroes Banner... I was between Micaiah and Eliwood as my free summon. I couldn't care less about Alm and Camilla... Well, with 20 orbs:

Ww2FZE7.png Micaiah appeared! She is +Def -Spd... Not bad... I mean... it's a super bane so she will not have a easy time trying to double.

And with her, I was able to pick Eliwood as my free summon!

9HKQFTc.png This man will be great for modes like AA.

Pretty happy with my results. Now... saving for September's Mythic Banner or in case a banner with Laevatein or Claude appears.

17 hours ago, daisy jane said:

Annnnddd. 
My darling Myrrhbear is done.
image0.png?width=260&height=463

That's amazing, congratulations! I tried a little bit for Myrrh on this banner myself, but sadly I got nothing, so she'll stay at +3 for me. One day, though...

I had about 130 orbs to spend on CYL. I tend to summon until I get three of them and then pick the last one as my free summon, but this time I just don't have enough orbs for that so I decided I can do without getting Brave Alm for now, as he's not that useful to me. I was really hoping to get the rest though, and after about 100 orbs I got...

Spoiler

3EtFMkRl.png

A +Spd -Atk Nina... I didn't have her at least, but I really don't know what to use her for, as I already have Valentine Roy for Bow Valor. I guess she'll be useful once Roy has maxed out his Hero Merit.

Just one circle later I luckily got a focus unit, Brave Eliwood.

Spoiler

EfuOgN1l.png

He's +Atk -Spd. -Spd isn't good, but I'm pretty sure he can make it work because of the massive speed buffs he'll get from his weapon and Swift Sparrow 3, and +Atk is very nice, so overall I'm happy with him!

At this point I had barely any orbs left, so I grabbed what I could from the new paralogues and some Chain Challenges, and that was enough to get Brave Camilla!

Spoiler

prrSPaOl.png

She's +Atk -HP as well, definitely very pleased with that. Now all that's left is to pick Micaiah as my free summon, and then begin saving for Lute's upcoming banner.

Spoiler

3CzfBd5l.png

Would have been nice if Micaiah had been the one to show up as +Atk considering it's a +4 for her, but having her as neutral could definitely be handy for following guides in the future as well. Overall very happy with what I got today.

Nothing noteworthy from daily summons this week, except I got an Ares in the Draconic Aura banner... a 4 star one. At least he's +Atk so I have a new base!

Also was hoping for Micaiah/Eliwood in the first circle for CYL but got nothing. Just went ahead an picked Micaiah  for free then since I'm low on orbs and would rather wait on a better banner than a 4 unit 3% banner (last year's CYL taught me this lesson..). Personally like Eliwood the most out of the batch but she's just so useful. At least I get to have fun having more dual effective weapons, blowing tin cans up in Magic Training and do fun shenanigans with Ground Orders.

@Rafiel's Aria Oooh congrats on your luck! So jealous haha

@Zeo Oh hey congrats on the Kliff, ironic how you mentioned him recently! Congrats on another merge on OG Lyn as well, more Lyns must be nice for you 😄

Edited by mcsilas

Picked Brave Camilla as my free unit, and got Brave Alm after a dud (Sully) on the regular event. Will probably spend the TT/Free orbs to get Brave Micaiah.

Wow, what luck. All I wanted was Micaiah and Eliwood, mostly Eliwood. Did the free summon in the normal banner first, popped out Micaiah. Then I got Eliwood from the 5-Star summon, of course. Then there was the other banner today and I got Eirika from the free summon, so I merged that. Didn't have to spend an orb. Well, I spent one to expand barracks.

Used up 120 orbs in hope of getting one of the Brave Heroes but all I got was an Ylgr I used to remove the Speed bane on the previous one I had. So I took Micaiah as my free brave pick. 

Well I used some of my 248 0rbs on the brave banner because I have no self control.  I pulled B!Eliwood who had to be -atk,+spd and a random myrrh merge and have 128 orbs left for Naga.  I free picked Alm so I have the boys and hope I get the girls later.  Now back to saving until Naga at the end of the month and I hope she comes home quickly.

I thought I was going to blow all my orbs without getting a single 5 star, let alone the beast and dragon slaying boy I wanted.

But I went down to 11 orbs left when:

CrT2jml.jpg

He's -Atk though, of course, just like the majority of my 5 stars have been lately. 😕 But I found that he'll still have 50 Atk, which isn't bad at all. And he has Swift Sparrow 3 anyway. And +Def will make him tanky. I still wish I'd stop getting the Rezzy curse so much lately, but at least for this guy, it doesn't totally wreck him.

I then took Alm as my free pick. I actually like Alm more than Eli, but Eli's beast-slaying ability will be valuable for me and Alm here isn't as worth using orbs for.

@EricaofRenais We both got -Atk, geez. I wonder if this is a trend with people's pulled Brave Eliwoods now.

@Zeo Sorry you got no focus unit, but at least other good stuff. Who was the second 5*? Imgur is blocked where I am this week. 

11 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

The new Brave Heroes decided to give me a free Eliwood. That was a nice surprise. I can safely pick Micaiah as my freebie. ^^ 

Oh wow, that's a great free pull! Congrats!

Something like that would have saved me so many orbs ... (see below)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Ok my own plan was: pull all colors to get 2-3 brave heroes and pick the missing one (or Micaiah) in the end. 

The start looked like this: 

Spoiler

Screenshot_20190816-101615.png

Another free Leif? It's my fourth Leif and I really have no idea what to do with them. 

Followed by this:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20190816-101759.png

Screenshot_20190816-102128.png

Screenshot_20190816-102852.png

Screenshot_20190816-102444.png

Screenshot_20190816-102655.png

Screenshot_20190816-101941.png

Screenshot_20190816-103615.png

Screenshot_20190816-103254.png

Screenshot_20190816-103048.png

After so much suffering I forgot to screenshot Catria, Jakob, Gaius, Hinata and Silvia.

Mordecai is a great unit, but I really didn't want to seem him as a 5* here. 

Ok, much suffering, no focus, only one new unit (4* Thea -SPD) in 215 orbs plus free pull.

Only enough orbs left for one last circle:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20190816-152048.png

Well, that's more like it! 

+DEF/-ATK Camilla, +HP/-DEF Micaiah, and +SPD/-DEF Ylgr.

My old -ATK Ylgr will become SPD tactic Fodder, nice! Free pick was Eliwood then. 

I think Alm will visit me sooner or later. 

Edited by mampfoid

7 hours ago, BoaFerox said:

That's amazing, congratulations! I tried a little bit for Myrrh on this banner myself, but sadly I got nothing, so she'll stay at +3 for me. One day, though...

I had about 130 orbs to spend on CYL. I tend to summon until I get three of them and then pick the last one as my free summon, but this time I just don't have enough orbs for that so I decided I can do without getting Brave Alm for now, as he's not that useful to me. I was really hoping to get the rest though, and after about 100 orbs I got...

Reveal hidden contents

3EtFMkRl.png

A +Spd -Atk Nina... I didn't have her at least, but I really don't know what to use her for, as I already have Valentine Roy for Bow Valor. I guess she'll be useful once Roy has maxed out his Hero Merit.

Just one circle later I luckily got a focus unit, Brave Eliwood.

Reveal hidden contents

EfuOgN1l.png

He's +Atk -Spd. -Spd isn't good, but I'm pretty sure he can make it work because of the massive speed buffs he'll get from his weapon and Swift Sparrow 3, and +Atk is very nice, so overall I'm happy with him!

At this point I had barely any orbs left, so I grabbed what I could from the new paralogues and some Chain Challenges, and that was enough to get Brave Camilla!

Reveal hidden contents

prrSPaOl.png

She's +Atk -HP as well, definitely very pleased with that. Now all that's left is to pick Micaiah as my free summon, and then begin saving for Lute's upcoming banner.

Hide contents

3CzfBd5l.png

Would have been nice if Micaiah had been the one to show up as +Atk considering it's a +4 for her, but having her as neutral could definitely be handy for following guides in the future as well. Overall very happy with what I got today.

ooh congrats. 
and thanks. yeah i mean i am pleased as punch that i got Myrrh done (now i can save for my OTHER big 5* project - and other fun stuff). but the down side is, no CYL 3 fun for meee. 

@mampfoid I'm glad you were rewarded for your suffering. That's a fantastic haul at the end! (Still don't have a Mordecai myself) I've never gotten 3 *5's in a pool before still. Though I'm sure it would have happened in those 6 months I was gone.

Also the unit you couldn't see me pull was OG LYN.