2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Ok, yesterday I was done with the Cyl banner, the last circle saved me (Camilla and Micaiah, bonus Ylgr) after a long draught. 

Today I made a YOLO summon (no idea why). 5 orbs gave me:

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20190817-164639.png

Yeah! 

I'm really happy I got all brave heroes, even if -ATK on both Alm and Camilla is a bit unfortunate. They are still great and Micaiah and Eliwood are neutral ATK ( and SPD), so I won't complain. 

Wow, congratulations! Getting all CYL units is very nice indeed. If you're a little jealous of my +Atk boons, I'm a little jealous of you having Alm now:P

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, BoaFerox said:

Wow, congratulations! Getting all CYL units is very nice indeed. If you're a little jealous of my +Atk boons, I'm a little jealous of you having Alm now:P

Thanks! 

I'd trade my Camilla and Alm for your +ATK Camilla. ;- ) 

3,110 total pulled units now!

Spoiler

Morgan (+Atk/-Def): Tempting.  Very tempting.

Ares (+Spd/-Res): I like him better as +Atk.

Cecilia (+HP/-Def): ESCAPE ROUTE FODDER!

Barst (+Spd/-HP): I hope he gets a personal weapon, because this looks like a good combo!

Merric (+Atk/-Def): Another good one, especially after a few merges.

Thea (+HP/-Res): She makes great fodder, still.

Corrin (+HP/-Res): He, however, doesn't.

Cordelia (+Res/-Spd): Hmm, I should see if Edelgard needs Galeforce.

Laslow (+Def/-Spd): Oh, that's promising.  I'll keep him around for now.

Sophia (+Spd/-Atk): This, however, is not.
Morgan (+Atk/-Spd): Man, he's making this hard for me.
Cain (+HP/-Def): WINGS OF MERCY FODDER!
Florina (+Atk/-Spd): Surprising competent for herself.  Somehow.
Oboro (+Res/-Def): Uhh. . .not quite.

Lon'qu (+Spd/-Atk): That's, uh, unfortunate.
Kaze (+Def/-HP): Sometimes, I have uses for Atk Smoke.
Oboro (+HP/-Def): I swear she's blocking my Brave Hero summons.
Est (+HP/-Atk): Ugh, no.
Cordelia (+Atk/-Spd): I guess?  But she'll take extra feathers!

Silvia (+Def/-HP): I will make a merge of her one day!
Maria (+HP/-Spd): The worst of both worlds.
Priscilla (+Atk/-HP): Merge fodder, maybe?  I already have one as +Atk.
Florina (+Atk/-HP): She really wants me to use her.
Jagen (+Spd/-Res): I mean, I'd be happy if this was on most units, but. . .

Tharja (+Res/-Def): I wonder if Hubert's any good with -blade?
Selena (+Spd/-Atk): Reposition fodder~!
Arthur (+Atk/-Def): Surprisingly competent.  Maybe he's here to show Oboro how it's done?
Niles (+Spd/-Atk): That could've gone better.
Florina (+Def/-Atk): That would be the third one I've pulled.

Lon'qu (+Atk/-Spd): A few merges and he'd be good.  If I already didn't have one, that is.
Beruka (+Atk/-HP): She doesn't mind this one bit.
Virion (+Res/-Spd): He minds this, though!
Azama (+Res/-Atk): Not the worst thing in the world for him.
Rebecca (+Atk/-Def): Where are all these competent units coming from?!

Silas (+Atk/-Res): Perfect.  Literally.

Insane rate on the Brave Heroes banner.  Guess free Eliwood didn't sit right with them.

3,117 total pulled units.  Thank you to the person above me for posting~! 😛

Spoiler

Tharja (neutral): GO AWAY.

Saizo (+Atk/-Res): Now that's perfect!  If I didn't already have him at 4*.

Alm (+Def/-HP): I don't care, I finally broke my pity rate!  And with the guy I was looking for, no less~!
Klein (+Atk/-Spd): Followed with a near-perfect archer.
Lachesis (+Def/-HP): And Absorb fodder.
Gunter (+Spd/-Res): And Hone Cavalry fodder.
Florina (+Def/-Atk): And a waifu.

I pulled Alm, life is good.  That makes every single Alm created, so far, along with a crazy Celica and two Fayes.  Leon still rules, though.

So, more banners.

Weekly revival has units I'd like, but the only one I currently don't have is B!Roy.

2 Red, 1 each Blue, Green, Colourless

4* Oscar (Fodder. +HP/-Def)

As for the smoke banner, Peganino. I hope I don't need to explain that I'd like a better nature..

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Blue

4* Lon'qu (Vantage. +Spd/-Def)

Still looking for Danciah as well sadly.

3 Blue, 2 Green

3* Clair (So much better fodder than this. +Res/-Def)

3 Colourless, 2 Blue (When you try to get red....)

3* Priscilla (Not Nanna. Disappointed. +Spd/-Def)

16 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Ok, yesterday I was done with the Cyl banner, the last circle saved me (Camilla and Micaiah, bonus Ylgr) after a long draught. 

Today I made a YOLO summon (no idea why). 5 orbs gave me:

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20190817-164639.png

Yeah! 

I'm really happy I got all brave heroes, even if -ATK on both Alm and Camilla is a bit unfortunate. They are still great and Micaiah and Eliwood are neutral ATK ( and SPD), so I won't complain. 

@Landmaster Congrats to your free stuff! Wish I could merge Velouria, what's her boon? 

Congrats on Alm!

This one is +Def, which, I already have a +Def copy~ My main is already fine with +Atk, though, so  I should probably just merge them already~

Both my free pulls were fodder in the form of -Atk 5 stars... Sigh. I didn't have Helbindi or Sonya yet either and I have to get rid of them because they won't be useful. Really disappointing. I thought I'd gotten really lucky today, but nope. Helbindi has it even worse by also being +Spd of all things. So yeah, bye bye you two.

Oh yeah, I really do have Rezzy's curse now. Five out of my last six 5 stars have been -Atk. Not acceptable for me since I'm not an expert player. I need good stats.

Edited by Anacybele

I don't have direct screenshots, but lately I've been getting a lot of free pulls from banners. Namely:

• Ephraim +Atk -Def
  • Hilda +Hp - Def
  • Skylivia
  • Eldigan +Atk -Res
  • Karla +Atk - Res
  • Dream Corrin +Spd -Hp
  • Helbindi +Atk -Res
  • Delthea +Def -Hp
  • Hardin +Atk -Res

The Hardin replacement was well needed ( the one I had prior was the opposite)

22 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Both my free pulls were fodder in the form of -Atk 5 stars... Sigh. I didn't have Helbindi or Sonya yet either and I have to get rid of them because they won't be useful. Really disappointing. I thought I'd gotten really lucky today, but nope. Helbindi has it even worse by also being +Spd of all things. So yeah, bye bye you two.

Wait... are you mad because you got 2 free 5* units... Geez... I mean, yeah, they are both -Atk... but they are way better than a 3* unit.

I can see that you have high standards, because if this make you mad...

Just now, Diovani Bressan said:

Wait... are you mad because you got 2 free 5* units... Geez... I mean, yeah, they are both -Atk... but they are way better than a 3* unit.

I can see that you have high standards, because if this make you mad...

Not mad. I said disappointed. There's a difference. And they're two 5 star units with terrible stats, so a 3 star with good IVs is automatically better, actually. Requires some feathers, but still.

High standards? That's not true, really. It's not like I ditch every single bad IV 5 star I get. Only the ones that have especially terrible combinations or will be really hindered by whatever flaw they have. I also will keep the unit if it's someone I like enough.

26 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh yeah, I really do have Rezzy's curse now. Five out of my last six 5 stars have been -Atk. Not acceptable for me since I'm not an expert player. I need good stats.

Even if you don't want to use Helbindi, he's got the Green BST skill.  It's really a waste to ever just feather 5*s.

4 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

HE'LL YEA

Woah, cool! Congrats! 

4 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Congrats on Alm!

This one is +Def, which, I already have a +Def copy~ My main is already fine with +Atk, though, so  I should probably just merge them already~

+ATK would be perfect for my purposes, pretty cool. 

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Even if you don't want to use Helbindi, he's got the Green BST skill.  It's really a waste to ever just feather 5*s.

I didn't send him home, I foddered him to Brave Ike for Infantry Pulse. He needed a better C skill anyway.

37 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I didn't send him home, I foddered him to Brave Ike for Infantry Pulse. He needed a better C skill anyway.

Wait... did you fodder Helbindi for a skill that is easily available?

You know what, nevermind... Your units, your decisions.

53 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

did you forget that Marissa exists?

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Wait... did you fodder Helbindi for a skill that is easily available?

You know what, nevermind... Your units, your decisions.

I have grail projects I'd rather use my grails on. And Helbindi was already there for me.

39 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I have grail projects I'd rather use my grails on. And Helbindi was already there for me.

yeah... but i mean it's like foddering Flora for QR 3 because you don't want to spend 20K feathers to promote a Subaki, rather than taking the more rare SI.  but, okay then. 

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Just out curiosity... what is the merge level of your Brave Ike and  what others infantry units do you use alongside Brave Ike?

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Just out curiosity... what is the merge level of your Brave Ike and  what others infantry units do you use alongside Brave Ike?

+5. And a lot. It'd be a long list.

45 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

+5. And a lot. It'd be a long list.

So.. he has 45 HP? Not bad for a Infantry Pulse user... I would prefer a Drive Skill, Tactic Skill or a Wave Skill for him. Or even get G Duel Infantry instead of Infantry Pulse. With a prf weapon, already having Aether, and an unique B skill, Brave Ike would be a good cheerleader unit for Arena, scoring pretty well.

Well, if you gave him Infantry Pulse, you probably have a role for him.

Edited by Diovani Bressan