2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

So.. he has 45 HP? Not bad for a Infantry Pulse user... I would prefer a Drive Skill, Tactic Skill or a Wave Skill for him. Or even get G Duel Infantry instead of Infantry Pulse. With a prf weapon, already having Aether, and an unique B skill, Brave Ike would be a good cheerleader unit for Arena, scoring pretty well.

Well, if you gave him Infantry Pulse, you probably have a role for him.

Yeah, and I can always put an HP seal on him if I really want him to use it well, though that probably won't happen often because there are obviously better seals. G Duel Infantry is an A slot skill though, so Brave Ike would be sacrificing Steady Breath which he does not want.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, and I can always put an HP seal on him if I really want him to use it well, though that probably won't happen often because there are obviously better seals. G Duel Infantry is an A slot skill though, so Brave Ike would be sacrificing Steady Breath which he does not want.

I mean, G Duel Infantry would not be used outside Arena. You would use the skill in arena, and then change back to Steady Breath. This is what I do with Marth, Soren and Saizo.

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I mean, G Duel Infantry would not be used outside Arena. You would use the skill in arena, and then change back to Steady Breath. This is what I do with Marth, Soren and Saizo.

Steady Breath could still be useful in arena too though. And anyway, I don't have access to G Duel Infantry anymore.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Diovani Bressan said:

Oh, so you don't give all the kills to the bonus unit in Arena?

No, that's not really possible. There will sometimes be units on the enemy team that are an unfavorable matchup for the bonus unit. And I typically can't use more than one bonus unit, since I normally only have one good one to use.

Just now, Anacybele said:

No, that's not really possible. There will sometimes be units on the enemy team that are an unfavorable matchup for the bonus unit. And I typically can't use more than one bonus unit, since I normally only have one good one to use.

I don't use more than one bonus unit. I use Marth, Soren, Saizo and the bonus unit. Marth's, Soren's, and Saizo's role is to support the bonus unit, by buffing him and debuffing the foes. Once you create a good team, even the Askr Trio units are able to get all the kills.

3 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I don't use more than one bonus unit. I use Marth, Soren, Saizo and the bonus unit. Marth's, Soren's, and Saizo's role is to support the bonus unit, by buffing him and debuffing the foes. Once you create a good team, even the Askr Trio units are able to get all the kills.

Are you sure? I mean, what if your bonus unit was, say a flier, and you ran into an enemy team with archers, or even legendary Alm? Imagine if they were accompanied by a refresher. That sounds pretty hard for a flier to handle alone.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Are you sure? I mean, what if your bonus unit was, say a flier, and you ran into an enemy team with archers, or even legendary Alm? Imagine if they were accompanied by a refresher. That sounds pretty hard for a flier to handle alone.

Then your cheerleader team give the bonus ally support.

Legendary Alm was never a problem, because it's not that hard to take care of him in player phase. Also, my Saizo has Watersweep, so he cannot double in player phase. Not double means that he will not kill any foe, and he will be able to weak any foe, so the bonus ally can get the kill.

And to be fair, in Tier 20 and 21, the amount of ranged units is... minimal. You see some L!Azuras, but most teams are dragons and armored units. My Arena Team has all four Chill Skills, Marth can grant +5 to all stats to the bonus ally during combat, and I have some Double Rally+ skills to help. Like I said before, even the Askr Trio can do their job in Arena.

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Then your cheerleader team give the bonus ally support.

Legendary Alm was never a problem, because it's not that hard to take care of him in player phase. Also, my Saizo has Watersweep, so he cannot double in player phase. Not double means that he will not kill any foe, and he will be able to weak any foe, so the bonus ally can get the kill.

And to be fair, in Tier 20 and 21, the amount of ranged units is... minimal. You see some L!Azuras, but most teams are dragons and armored units. My Arena Team has all four Chill Skills, Marth can grant +5 to all stats to the bonus ally during combat, and I have some Double Rally+ skills to help. Like I said before, even the Askr Trio can do their job in Arena.

Well, okay, if you say so. I don't care about being the top of the top in arena though, so I don't think I'll be trying this.

This revival banner with Brave Lyn, Brave Roy, and Ninian is being SUPER kind to me. Saving all my orbs has paid off wonderfully! My Brave Lyn is now +9, and I got a spare Caineghis so he's at +4. I'm pretty optimistic about getting the last Lyn I need before the banner ends. Now all I need to wait for is the eventual Attack Smoke powercreep skill and the possible future Mulagir refine lol.

Yesterday I free pulled a +DEF Myrrh from the smoke banner. Yay! 

After collecting some orbs from TTs I tried again on the Brave banner, perhaps one of my units could get a better nature. First pull ... Myrrh again? What are the odds? 

So now my Myrrh is +DEF (switched from +ATK) and +2, very unexpected. 

Last time the Drive Atk banner came up I free-pulled Quan. Let's see if Leif follows in his father's footsteps.

1. 4* Lon'qu: Nope.

Just got to hold back my urge to spend until the legendary banner...

Weekly summon was a 4* Klein, works for me.

Yesterday's daily was 3* Frederick. Regrettably I did not have enough orbs to open the other green. Today's was the classical 4* Raigh since there were predictably no blues.

22 minutes ago, KMT4ever said:

Last time the Drive Atk banner came up I free-pulled Quan. Let's see if Leif follows in his father's footsteps.

All your Leif’s are belong to me

127B2000-059C-43E5-A602-97C849E4A3A5.jpeg

7 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Yesterday I free pulled a +DEF Myrrh from the smoke banner. Yay! 

After collecting some orbs from TTs I tried again on the Brave banner, perhaps one of my units could get a better nature. First pull ... Myrrh again? What are the odds? 

So now my Myrrh is +DEF (switched from +ATK) and +2, very unexpected. 

Wow, congrats on the double Myrrh!

@Zeo @Landmaster @daisy jane

So another Micaiah banner. And there was 1 orb.

....and I finally got OG Micaiah on my main! Good thing to because the night before I did some frustrated summoning from work stress (and failed to get anything).

...too bad she's +Spd/-Atk but hey, at least I now have the other Micaiah's to cover the other colours (and are arguably better colours for dealing with meta units, I'd rather have neutral CYL Micaiah than a -Atk one). So yeah, in the span of few days I suddenly have a Micaiah/Yune Emblem!

Since I saved the orbs on free pull, tried for Xander/Elincia in dancer banner but just increased a pity rate...time to farm orbs again.

Got nothing on second account though, even if I was fine with both Micaiah/Quan. Unsure if I want to go on this banner or TT banner next time, since I also want Quan.

@SatsumaFSoysoy Congrats on the Hildas! That's a lot of pink. She's really fun to use, and really liking her art in FEH as well

Edited by mcsilas

Aw jeez, Quan's on a banner.

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless

4* Catria (Luna. +Res/-Def), 4* Oscar (Again, booh. +Spd/-Def)

Back to Danciah.

2 each Blue, Green, 1 Colourless (Desire is killing me.)

4* Virion (I think the entire launch pool should be jettisoned. Thoughts? +Spd/-HP)

Daily banner: 4* Raigh. Sounds familiar.

Solo banner: 4* Seliph. Sounds familiar.

In hindsight I should have opened the other red on the Solo banner since I still lack a red beast. Wasn't thinking about it at the time because the game has conditioned me into doing single free pulls lately.

Edited by Humanoid

Vantage banner first. Hoping for an Ishtar merge.

1. 4* Est: Nope.

And now for the Solo banner. Flora or Lethe would be nice.

1. 5* Lethe: There we go! Ranulf and Mordecai could use the help. +Atk/-Def is solid, although the flaw could be better.

Would have much preferred Flora, but a free Lethe is still fantastic.

@mcsilas @mampfoid @Alexmender Grats on your pulls guys! Even the ones you didn't tag me in (like that Myrrh, mampf!)

I'm extremely conflicted...

xr0g1g3.png

I did it... I picked him as my free pull. Every strategic bone in my body as well as my strategic mind told me to pick Micaiah. That she was the more optimal choice that would serve me in more game modes and overall content. That she was a superior color and a unit type that fills a void that Eliwood doesn't. But I ignored all of that and I went with my heart. My heart wanted to unite all of the FE7 Brave Heroes. To pick Eliwood for year 3 after picking Hector and Lyn the first 2 years. My mind is shaking it's own head at this decision... it's literally reeling and it's hard to cope with going against strategy and optimization... yet... at the same time I feel happy under the surface. I have 3.50% on the CYL3 banner. I'm going to try for her before the tempest ends. My new saving rule doesn't apply until september.

I hope I don't regret this...

3,121 total pulled units.

Spoiler

Tiki (+HP/-Spd): Not bad for a bane, but that boon. . .

Sophia (+HP/-Atk): Eeep.  NO.

Athena (+Def/-Spd): And the fodder train continues!
Rebecca (neutral): The fact that this is the best out of the lot is sad.

EDIT: @Zeo I did the same thing WRT the freebie.  IMO the three deserve to be together.  Here's hoping Micaiah shows up for you~!

Edited by eclipse

On 8/18/2019 at 8:47 AM, mampfoid said:

Woah, cool! Congrats! 

Thanks. I was thinking of handing her Galeforce eventually, since that's one of the many things she can do with her busted stats and weapon. If I had Time's Pulse (I don't), she could even do 4 cd Galeforce with Heavy/Flashing Blade (RIP Raven). And then after she's done with her moves, she can be a WoM beacon that also gives her teammates 4 Atk and Spd! My one-turn career begins

19 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Wow, congrats on the double Myrrh!

@Zeo @Landmaster @daisy jane

So another Micaiah banner. And there was 1 orb.

....and I finally got OG Micaiah on my main! Good thing to because the night before I did some frustrated summoning from work stress (and failed to get anything).

...too bad she's +Spd/-Atk but hey, at least I now have the other Micaiah's to cover the other colours (and are arguably better colours for dealing with meta units, I'd rather have neutral CYL Micaiah than a -Atk one). So yeah, in the span of few days I suddenly have a Micaiah/Yune Emblem!

Since I saved the orbs on free pull, tried for Xander/Elincia in dancer banner but just increased a pity rate...time to farm orbs again.

Got nothing on second account though, even if I was fine with both Micaiah/Quan. Unsure if I want to go on this banner or TT banner next time, since I also want Quan.

@SatsumaFSoysoy Congrats on the Hildas! That's a lot of pink. She's really fun to use, and really liking her art in FEH as well

Nice Micaiah. I wish I had one...

Hilda sure is fun. I'm definitely investing in her.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

@Zeo Still a good choice, hope you enjoy him, his art is amazing and hey his game is something that you're connected with, so be glad! Blue is harder to snipe than Green so at least you can avoid the recent demoted blue pitybreakers!

So I tried for Micaiah on the daily banner again in my second account just YOLOing, after arena orbs. Got to my 4th circle and after 2 consecutive Jagens my last circle had only 1 blue orb and out comes.... a +Res/-Spd Quan!

You know, questionable nature aside, I'm not mad, since I did also want him and I as going to take either him or Micaiah in that banner (I knew hunting Micaiah would be better in the TT banner). Still glad, to have him as I now had enough for a new theme team, just in time to test against Jamke before the map disappears. Loss of Spd is sad but +Res is strange enough that I want to have him survive magic with seal support. I'll make my own fun with this boon.