Pulled only on green to try and finish the Norn Trio. Got Surtr (Steady Stance 4!), Inigo (+Atk/-Res, so kinda good), and Nohrzura! She's +Atk/-Spd, which I'd unfortunate, but she's not supposed to do the attacking anyway. Norn trio is now complete so I can happily skip the new heroes banner~ Unless it's someone I really want, in which it better not be. Berkut and Azura just drained my wallet for a single copy...

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, daisy jane said:

yeah - she'd rather be neutral in her res because she can take a hit or two from blues  - but +spd is great. my one i chased so hard for last year is +hp/-spd, so i'd happily take yours.

Unit trading isn't a thing or I'd gladly trade you. I'm sure you have some units I'd like, too, heheh. But I saw that you summoned some units you wanted! Grats!

Weekly Revival 14 is here. Let's see if I can get a Linde that isn't +Def.

1. 3* Wendy: Ugh.

And another poke at the new dancer banner for Ishtar. 19 orbs on hand.

1. 3* Hana: Garbage.

One more try. 14 orbs left.

1. 4* Ares: Okay.
  2. 3* Olivia: Bleh.
  3. 4* Eliwood: Meh.

So much for that.

I managed to reach Tier 15 in AR, so I got my first Brave Ike! Woo!! I barely made it, too! Now I never have to stress over that mode again! 🙂 he’s very nice to look at; plus, I officially have all Y1 CYL winners! 

The Saber banner is finally here as well! I spent  ~30 orbs and didn’t get anything. I did the chain challenge, however, and I decided to yolo summon before bed, and he came!! -HP / +Def at around 4.3%, but i am just so happy my first copy is finally home! I’ve have a lot more luck on these banners as of late: B!Roy, Lute... I just wish Lucina had come 😞 

all I really want now is another Ephraim and my first Innes, and I’ll be content.

Free pulls were random 3*s.  Anyway was trying for D!Ishtar and D!Berkut but got pity broken by F!Morgan and after that Quan.  I think I will call it quits since I did get D!Reinhardt who was the one I wanted most, plus since the Halloween banner is coming soon and I like the Halloween banners the best of the seasonal banners I better start saving.

Edited by EricaofRenais

@Alexmender Oof, I see you also fell into the trap of hunting Xander for CC like me haha. (I was planning on getting the dagger, CC and QR3 for Summer Fred). Still, congrats on that perfect Micaiah! 

@daisy jane Congrats on the Nephenee! I think I used up my luck though, wanted to try and break a pity rate on the Hoshidan Dancer banner but didn't even break it before it ended. Ah well. I guess I'll just take the Shanna at least.

On 9/8/2019 at 3:37 AM, SockPuppet said:

I managed to reach Tier 15 in AR, so I got my first Brave Ike! Woo!! I barely made it, too! Now I never have to stress over that mode again! 🙂 he’s very nice to look at; plus, I officially have all Y1 CYL winners! 

The Saber banner is finally here as well! I spent  ~30 orbs and didn’t get anything. I did the chain challenge, however, and I decided to yolo summon before bed, and he came!! -HP / +Def at around 4.3%, but i am just so happy my first copy is finally home! I’ve have a lot more luck on these banners as of late: B!Roy, Lute... I just wish Lucina had come 😞 

all I really want now is another Ephraim and my first Innes, and I’ll be content.

if unit trading was a thing i'd happily give you one. 
I got 3 innes (well one i like), but two broke me trying to go for something i needed so i am mad at him. 

I am hoping for a Free pull Ephiriam. i really would like him. congrats on your Saber!

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

Congrats on the Nephenee! I think I used up my luck though, wanted to try and break a pity rate on the Hoshidan Dancer banner but didn't even break it before it ended. Ah well. I guess I'll just take the Shanna at least.

that's a bummer. i loathe leaving rates even though more times than naught it's me continuing to feed into it
if they come back next year i can try for Ryoma and Xander. (there are a LOT of seasonals this year i let passed because I stupidly thought "yah i'll just do legendary."(mostly because i had to save).  so i am hoping i can snag Reinhardt and Berkut then. (as well as my Dagger Ponies). i am just thankful now that Julia exists with Mirror impact- i don't need to kill myself to get a Summer Lave. 

Let's Dance!

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Blue

3* Peri (Perturbe, Exasperate, Rankle, Irritate. Did I do it right? +HP/-Res), 4* Matthew (Let's settle how there's no good use for most of the launch units these days and how colourless is cursed in particular. +Atk/-HP), 4* Nanna (Is this it? +Res/-HP, never +Atk.), 3* Caeda (Too many. +Def/-Spd), 4* Marth (No thanks. +Spd/-Atk)

3.5%

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless

5* Danckut (YES! +Spd/-Res Oh no!), 4* Donnel (Village hero, irrelevant unit. +HP/-Res), 4* Wrys (No Nephenee? +Atk/-Res), 4* Marth (Again, no thanks. +Res/-Def), 4* Hawkeye (He's been left forgotten. +Def/-Spd)

I'll see what the New Heroes is like. I'd like Nephenee at least, likely Ishtar too.

Up to 33 orbs thanks to Arena and such. Back to looking for Ishtar.

1. 4* Robin: Bonfire fodder.

Disappointing. 28 orbs left.

1. 4* Silas: Reposition fodder.

Not bad. 23 orbs left.

1. 4* Oboro: Worthless.

What the hell is this? 18 orbs left.

1. 3* Seth: Garbage.
  2. 3* Hana: More garbage.
  3. 5* Siegbert: Another pity-breaker? He's -Spd like the first copy I got of him, but +Atk is way better than +Def.

So that's two mediocre pity-breakers on this banner. B!Celica and Siegbert are decent units especially when gotten relatively cheaply, but I have absolutely no shortage of swords. Reposition fodder is nice too. I think Feh's trying to give me a hint about Ishtar, so that's it for this banner unless the next three weeks don't have anything interesting.

10 hours ago, daisy jane said:

if unit trading was a thing i'd happily give you one. 
I got 3 innes (well one i like), but two broke me trying to go for something i needed so i am mad at him. 

I am hoping for a Free pull Ephiriam. i really would like him. congrats on your Saber!

Thank you!! I appreciate the kind words and your hypothetical offer! Oh yes, if trading were a thing, I would be a lot happier of a summoner! I usually grow to eventually love even the most unpleasant of visitors to my barracks lol, but nothing beats the favorites!

@Alexmender I funnily enough pulled another Horse Chrom on the Hoshidan Summer banner also (at 3.00% no less) but unfortunately no dancing Micaiah or Xander for me so that's a loss. Grats for you of course!

As for other banners, I used to want PA!Olivia the most on the PA banner but at this point in the game she's unecessary. Merges for Inigo would be cool but I'm not at the point in the game where I'd like to get my OG team to +10 yet so that can wait. I went over to the new dancer banner though. Got up to 3.75% with no luck. I'm supposed to be saving so once my rate brakes that's it, win or lose.

However, I went over to the new weekly banner and snagged this as my free pull. @mcsilas @mampfoid

aqKRM2m.png

Free pull. There was even another red orb. He's +RES/-SPD but it's not like it matters. He's another addition to the collection. This game really enjoys piling the reds on me of late. It used to be the colorless. That's cool though.

Seeing everyone with their shiny *5 exclusive +10's kinda has me jealous that I'm without purpose. I'm really leaning towards building discipline and starting to save towards a merge project. Most prominently a +10 Lyn.

Edited by Zeo

Me: Okay, so I got the new Reinhardt pretty fast. I want to see if I can get any of the other new dancers. But I'll stop once I get pity broken by any 5-star.

*gets pity broken by my third Fallen Celica at approximately 3.75%*

Seriously, why is Fallen Celica stalking me

Guess I'll need to hope for the best when these guys return on the legendary banner. Or just hope that I get stupid lucky on this month's legendary banner in general.

Man I am weak.  I had to decide I wanted to try again for another dancer.  I wasted all the TT orbs only to get Selkie.  At least she was new.  I have now learned my lesson with this banner and will now save until the Halloween banner because I can't take another off focus blue 5*.

Laegjarn
Quan
ASS!Ishtar
Ishtar
ASS!Nephenee
Yarne
FH!Celica
ASS!Reinhardt
ASS!Reinhardt

ASS!Ishtar
Mikoto
Micaiah
Sumia
ASS!Berkut
ASS!Berkut

ASS!Reinhardt
Caineghis
ASS!Nephenee
ASS!Reinhardt

Pretty okay overall. Was not a huge fan of seeing melee units, especially FH!Celica, but at least she is new for me.

9 hours ago, Chrom-ulent said:

TT orbs end up getting me another Sumia trying for a merge on Berkut. Sumia is officially worst girl now.

I feel you. Same thing happened with me. All three of my Sumias are pity breakers from one summoning session or another.

For blue pity breakers during this Focus, I got Quan, Ishtar, Micaiah, and Sumia before I got 2 ASS!Berkuts.

@mcsilas The CC fodder bait was really strong, haha. We'll get it next time! Thanks! 

@Zeo Grats on that Saber, he'll really come in handy with that awesome refine of his. Sad to hear about the Hoshidan banner but there's always next time! It's funny about the Horse Chroms, mine also came at 3%. 

- - - - - 

I've been on a luck streak these past few days. After Micaiah I got a 5* Mordecai from the 4% banner and I got a +Atk Eirikalter at 3% from some random banner I can't recall (maybe it was the Desperation one?). And to finish it off I got this a few minutes ago:

vU1dNJF.jpg

She's +Hp -Def which is more than good enough for me. She came on the only red stone from the first circle (not the free summon). I just hope I won't have to pay for this luck when the Mythic banner comes.

Felt like burning orbs and my alt had a pile around 200. Ended up with Ishtar +Spd -Res, Reinhardt +HP -Spd (who forgot his outfit), a Brave Veronica who taught Sakura Wrathful Staff, Caineghis -Atk who was turned into a manual, oof to Mercedes -Atk being 5-stars, and switched Laegjarn to +Spd from +HP.