• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weekly Revival! +Atk -Spd Azura! Alright result! No extra merge for Eldigan or Deirdre, but hey at least it wasn't a useless result like "another copy of a 5* you already own".

Oh dear Azura, where is your Blessed Lance...? Also is +Atk better than +Def, I doubt it the Sapphire Lance covers most of Azura's lack of power and +Def helps defensively...

Edited by Xenomata

Weekly revival again. Deirdre's bane would be nice to fix.

3 Blue, 1 each Red, Green

4* Cecilia (Could be worse. +Spd/-Res)

As for Tibarn and Caineghis, I kind of want to pull. Convince me either way please.

2 Green, 1 each Red, Blue, Colourless

4* Olivia (Olivinah. +HP/-Atk), 4* Clarine (Another units whose IVs need improving. +Res/-HP)

I figured I may as well open all the reds and greys on the BHB banner since I'd be happy with either. Natually there was only one grey and no reds. 4* Maria

No greens on the weekly banner either. 3* Mae.

Good news though is that as a result of that, I'm above triple digits in orbs again for the first time since the July legendary banner.

@Zeo @Landmaster @mampfoid @daisy jane

So new banners. Unfortunate the bait was really (being in a tired/bad mood is bad for saving orbs)

Firstly I kind of wanted all of the Rerun units for my second account. Eldigan to complete the Sigurd/Quan trio, Deirdre to remove -Atk and Azura for the Fates Royals collection. IN hindsight I didn't really need them too much so I wasted 12 orbs from my 70 orb stash for nothing. Did get Eldigan's son Ares from the only red orb though which is ironic since he looks too similar to his father.

Then BHB banner, I didn't have a colourless beast yet in my alt account so I decided to commit to the banner. Ran into a double Klein circle which was nice. Then ran into a 4 green circle although was sadly pitybroken by Reyson, who was +Spd/-Res which I guess is okay (maybe +Spd is better than +Atk?). Then I tried again, used up orbs, did the BHB orbs quickly and just went YOLOing since I could barely get any colourless orbs anymore. Then when I had 7 orbs and was too annoyed to do CC orbs I just went in again for one more try- 2 colourless orbs but I only had enough to open 1. Went with left one and finally got the lion king, a +Atk/-Def Caineghis! 2 orbs left but that's a great boon.

---

On my main, I started with 91 orbs but.... I kind of wanted Deirdre for AA since I only have Julia and she gets used too early in AA runs. 2nd circle had no green orbs, opened the single red one and hey, it's a +Atk/-HP Eldigan! Kind of wish you were on the other account but still a great quick catch- now I can do a Mystletainn Emblem team.

Tried for more green orbs but after a double Fae on a consecutive circle I stopped. Then foolishly went on a YOLO spree to try for Fanlivia/B!Lucina (only until l get an or with smoke but the right orbs weren't appearing). Sadly it only resulted in me going back down to 24 orbs. Oh well, at least I got some 5 stars from today.

Edited by mcsilas

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

So new banners. Unfortunate the bait was really (being in a tired/bad mood is bad for saving orbs)

Firstly I kind of wanted all of the Rerun units for my second account. Eldigan to complete the Sigurd/Quan trio, Deirdre to remove -Atk and Azura for the Fates Royals collection. IN hindsight I didn't really need them too much so I wasted 12 orbs from my 70 orb stash for nothing. Did get Eldigan's son Ares from the only red orb though which is ironic since he looks too similar to his father.

Then BHB banner, I didn't have a colourless beast yet in my alt account so I decided to commit to the banner. Ran into a double Klein circle which was nice. Then ran into a 4 green circle although was sadly pitybroken by Reyson, who was +Spd/-Res which I guess is okay (maybe +Spd is better than +Atk?). Then I tried again, used up orbs, did the BHB orbs quickly and just went YOLOing since I could barely get any colourless orbs anymore. Then when I had 7 orbs and was too annoyed to do CC orbs I just went in again for one more try- 2 colourless orbs but I only had enough to open 1. Went with left one and finally got the lion king, a +Atk/-Def Caineghis! 2 orbs left but that's a great boon.

---

On my main, I started with 91 orbs but.... I kind of wanted Deirdre for AA since I only have Julia and she gets used too early in AA runs. 2nd circle had no green orbs, opened the single red one and hey, it's a +Atk/-HP Eldigan! Kind of wish you were on the other account but still a great quick catch- now I can do a Mystletainn Emblem team.

Tried for more green orbs but after a double Fae on a consecutive circle I stopped. Then foolishly went on a YOLO spree to try for Fanlivia/B!Lucina (only until l get an or with smoke but the right orbs weren't appearing). Sadly it only resulted in me going back down to 24 orbs. Oh well, at least I got some 5 stars from today.

oh don't i know it. Bad moods are not good - it makes you wanna summon. .  
+spd makes him not get doubled. +atk makes him out of the NInian pillow hitting range. I think for me (and i ultimately will be building up a reyson, I'd go with  +spd build). (but i'd keep a +atk copy just in case)"

Yay! for getting Mufasa!! 

I ended up getting a Brave Cammy which is awesome (I'm only short Alm now, as I got Eliwood trying to get Camilla/Micaiahs (go figure), I free picked Micaiah and I figure Alm is cool enough and eventually he'll grace me with his presence.  I already got her all trained up and everything. she is fun.  - still no Mufasas. (and i don't have the time/orbs/money to get Elincia and Bow HInoka a new toy). 

the Azura banner though - it was either do it now or wait until October (which is a horrible time). so i decided to fix Azura's -atk bane now. 
I got a -spd/+def (LOL)Delthea  my first one so it's more of a yay, tick one off the collection card early in and then (blessedly) - I didn't have to work too hard for Azura - who came +atk. go figure). I was struggling which boon i wanted since my prime Azura is +spd, but i can work around 31 atk - (and if i change her lance, i can refine for atk so she could have about 33 atk anyway) (or give her more speed). 

now we continue to save for 
WitchyMia/HIlda/Evil Corrin(Tikis)

8 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Weekly Revival! +Atk -Spd Azura! Alright result! No extra merge for Eldigan or Deirdre, but hey at least it wasn't a useless result like "another copy of a 5* you already own".

Oh dear Azura, where is your Blessed Lance...? Also is +Atk better than +Def, I doubt it the Sapphire Lance covers most of Azura's lack of power and +Def helps defensively...

well she's got enough def to take a hit - buti'd go for +atk. lol but i like my dancers to be able to hit 

@mcsilas It is good to get the king. Congrats!

Well I got nothing from the new banners, but another couple opened orbs on the Soiree banner to try and get an Ishtar got me a dupe Keaton. Sure now all of a sudden he is best buds with me. Well a merge is still quite solid and should help him out in AR. So a good day all in all.

Free pulls were both Beruka.  Had 36 orbs and I really wanted Deirdre because I am only 3 units away from completing the FE 4 and 5 part of the unit list and I like her.  took only 19 orbs and I got her, +hp,-spd so she is usable.  I am really happy.  Now I only lack Mareeta and D!Ishtar to complete the set.

I kind of did something I regret and spent way too many of my saved orbs across various banners and got nothing of note. Well, that's a lie. I got another Brady but once again he had a shit nature. Wish I'd just saved the orbs for the mythic banner coming up at the end of the month, but I think I was just in an "off" mood last night. Oh well. I guess I do need bad summons and shit luck to remind myself that it's just a game, nothing to get worked up about. Besides all I need is my Soiree Reinhardt

11 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

The Eldigan/Deirdre/Azura banner got me yet another Abel. Surprise!

In other news, the Caineghis/Tibarn BHB banner got me ANOTHER free Caineghis. I swear almost every Caineghis I've summoned has been a free one. He's up to +5 now. At least the game is giving me SOMETHING good!

lol there are worst things to get :D

The weekly banner got me a +Atk - spd Azura and the BHB one got me a 3* Felicia. 

Now My first and only 5* from the soiree banner at 4.50 was a - spd +res Mareeta which is fine with life and death and glimmer. 

My luck has been weird with these last banners and my high pity rates I hope I can free pull a good unit in the next banner. 

IT. FINALLY. HAPPENED! With some of the orbs I got from the Tempest Trial today, along with the Arena orbs, I did another summon...and I finally pulled Brave Lyn. I now officially have enough copies to merge her up to the +10 maximum. She also has the maximum number of Dragon Flowers, and Swift Sparrow 3. The ONLY thing I need now to complete her is an inevitable power-creep C-skill to give her. After that, she's complete.

11 hours ago, daisy jane said:

lol there are worst things to get 😄

Oh yeah, definitely! Definitely was not complaining about Caineghis lol.
Kinda was about Abel, though. XD

Friday banner is a skip and also the September legendary banner, so all orbs on Ishtar! 

And I got ... nothing! 

Overall I'm at 4 pity breakers (two of them useful) and Reinhardt (posted that earlier), but I've used way more orbs on this banner than I would have liked. 

The only unit from Friday that I'm interested in is Norne and she's obviously the demote, so my 92 orbs are basically safe for getting Ishtar. Back down the rabbit hole.

1. 3* Seth: Swap fodder.

A bad start. 87 orbs left.

1. 3* Draug: Garbage.
  2. 4* Seth: Really?
  3. 3* Olivia: Feathers.

The lack of variety in the 3-4* pool is really starting to annoy me. 74 orbs left.

1. 3* Olivia: What?!

So stupid...69 orbs left.

1. 4* Kaze: Iceberg fodder.

Just have to persevere...64 orbs left.

1. 4* Eirika: Meh.

Reds are so common except when I want them. 59 orbs left.

1. 3* Stahl: More Swap fodder.

So much garbage. 54 orbs left.

1. 4* Tharja: Okay.
  2. 4* Hana: Not okay.

Still nothing remotely interesting. 45 orbs left.

1. 5* Fallen!Tiki: The game really doesn't want me to get Ishtar, doesn't it? Still, can't say this isn't a very strong addition to the team. +Spd/-Def is pretty good.

An interesting surprise. But I still want Ishtar. 40 orbs left.

1. 4* Mamui: Eh.
  2. 3* Stahl: Another duplicate.
  3. 4* Stahl: The game's not even trying anymore, is it?

So irritating...27 orbs left.

1. 4* Cain: Okay.

One more set. 22 orbs left.

1. 3* Caeda: Bleh.
  2. 4* Fir: Whatever.

And once again the game decides to pity-break me out of nowhere. The transparent duplicate spam is also seriously nonsensical.

After 3 pity breakers I managed to get Dancing Ishtar.

- +def/-hp B!Celica

- +spd/-atk Leif. My son finally came home so I'm not mad.

- neutral Shiro..... 

- +hp/-spd Dancing Ishtar. Terrible ivs but I can push her spd to 50 so I'll definitely use her. 

I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get Berkut but I don't feel spending anymore orbs. I only have 10 after all :'D

Well, got two red orbs in the summoning session. Free pull was 3-star adult Tiki.

So I wondered if I should pull the other red. I don't particularly care about either Nah or Idoun that much, but I mean ... these are pretty good odds, right?

Got a random mage Eirika! I already have a good neutral one (that was not the freebie), and I don't merge so I don't necessarily need another one, but will never say no to swift sparrow.

@daisy jane Hmm yeah those are things to consider. Well I guess he's mostly gonna be with Tibarn who does most of the attacking so I might go +Spd and merge the +Atk to get rid of the -Res since he has decent enough Res. Might just use Fury to make up for the Atk boon 

@mampfoid Not all the time, but when it does work it makes my day. Still a big hit on the orbs stashes though. Hope you get Ishtar if you come back to it! (Or wait for the legendary)

@Landmaster @Zeo

Well, speaking of big hits., I'm only using tickets for the new banner and with the Idunn banner, I wanted to try and grab her so she can be heterochromia buddies with Ranulf and Peri. Nah would be a good pitybreaker though. Only had 21 orbs but I'm not saving for anyone in the legendary right now on my second account so...time to YOLO summon after tiring overtime work!

Free summon was Selena (yay Reposition!). Then got two 3 star Soleils in a row, but at least one of them was +Spd/-Res (guess I should replace my +Atk one now?). No 5 star out of it though. 2 orbs left.

Well as I said, I needed to release overtime frustrations, so I decided to go in my saving stash on my main, since I had 48 orbs. Just some YOLOs.

Free summon was Tharja. Then went to Deirdre banner to try again- no green orbs and...I got a +HP/-Res Brave Alm!?!? That was random but hey I got a dragon killer out of it, still missin gOG Alm but that doesn't matter anymore. Randomly tried for Ishtar but nothing.

Then I decided to try for at least 1 green orb back to the rerun banner. A Merric. Okay try again...next circle, another single or and.. +HP/-Def Deirdre!!! Woo, finally I get dragonslayer mom! Important stats are untouched, and Julia can finally stop being overworked. Sure my saving stash has been hit but it feels a lot better to get a fave character instead! Probably my most luck in these rerun banners with 3 quick 5 stars and getting the 2 missing focus units!