• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Well, speaking of big hits., I'm only using tickets for the new banner and with the Idunn banner, I wanted to try and grab her so she can be heterochromia buddies with Ranulf and Peri. Nah would be a good pitybreaker though. Only had 21 orbs but I'm not saving for anyone in the legendary right now on my second account so...time to YOLO summon after tiring overtime work!

Free summon was Selena (yay Reposition!). Then got two 3 star Soleils in a row, but at least one of them was +Spd/-Res (guess I should replace my +Atk one now?). No 5 star out of it though. 2 orbs left.

Well as I said, I needed to release overtime frustrations, so I decided to go in my saving stash on my main, since I had 48 orbs. Just some YOLOs.

Free summon was Tharja. Then went to Deirdre banner to try again- no green orbs and...I got a +HP/-Res Brave Alm!?!? That was random but hey I got a dragon killer out of it, still missin gOG Alm but that doesn't matter anymore. Randomly tried for Ishtar but nothing.

Then I decided to try for at least 1 green orb back to the rerun banner. A Merric. Okay try again...next circle, another single or and.. +HP/-Def Deirdre!!! Woo, finally I get dragonslayer mom! Important stats are untouched, and Julia can finally stop being overworked. Sure my saving stash has been hit but it feels a lot better to get a fave character instead! Probably my most luck in these rerun banners with 3 quick 5 stars and getting the 2 missing focus units!

ALM?! LUCKY DUCKy!!
(also Deidre, Jealous! i really hoped to get one when i got Azura but no dice!)

Re: Soleil - I have mine at +Spd (and all we weapons refined for spd) but i have a +atk set aside incase she case a Prf that requires atk instead. (or i get tired of it). I think Brave Sword (or maybe even armour smasher) aybe she wants the atk? 

1 minute ago, silverserpent said:

Didn't get Idunn, but I did get a free F!Byleth merge. She's +Spd/-Res which is loads better than the +Res/-HP copy I pulled on her debut. I think I'll give her the Flashing Blade seal as she's currently my fastest unit.

Oh i am so jealous. I really want Female BYleth!! congrats!!

12 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

ALM?! LUCKY DUCKy!!
(also Deidre, Jealous! i really hoped to get one when i got Azura but no dice!)

Re: Soleil - I have mine at +Spd (and all we weapons refined for spd) but i have a +atk set aside incase she case a Prf that requires atk instead. (or i get tired of it). I think Brave Sword (or maybe even armour smasher) aybe she wants the atk? 

To be honest I keep forgetting my Soleil exists haha. Still using Firesweep Sword, although I guess that build wants more Speed. I guess no rush to build her now.

@mampfoid Thanks! I'm kind of scared that I used it up too early now though lol

@Rezzy @TheSilentChloey @Anacybele  @Espurrhoodie And everyone else who is reading this.

Just to show how saturated the red pool is. Getting a focus unit is so goddamn hard.

First I got a Zelgius, my first Zelgius so I really didn't mind, plus it was quite early in the summoning session. Then I checked his IV and he got Rezzy'd, classic. Fodder or future merge pitybreak can fix him I guess.

Then I got another Siegbert, not the child unit I was looking for...

Then another Mage Erika, you know just after we get the free one...

Finally a Nah merge for 220 orbs and 3 pitybreaks.

Edited by Nym

On 9/13/2019 at 6:46 AM, Fire Emblem Fan said:

What to do with a second free F!Celica... mine is +ark already, and -hp is useful for the desperation threshold. This one is probably fodder...

no clue how this ended as a quote of someone who i did not quote...

Edited by Vicious Sal

17 minutes ago, Nym said:

@Rezzy @TheSilentChloey @Anacybele  @Espurrhoodie And everyone else who is reading this.

Just to show how saturated the red pool is. Getting a focus unit is so goddamn hard.

First I got a Zelgius, my first Zelgius so I really didn't mind, plus it was quite early in the summoning session. Then I checked his IV and he got Rezzy'd, classic. Fodder or future merge pitybreak can fix him I guess.

Hey, congrats! Zelgius is still pretty good, even with my curse.

Made 4 pulls hoping for a bit of luck to come in, I got 2 pallas(Moonbow fodder), a libra and a Seth (swap fodder). I will come back to the Bonfire banner as I want a nah merge(perhaps it will give me an initiative to use her) or an Idunn (armored dragons in general and Idunn is the only red which happens to be a color I am lacking in dragons). But any red 5 * is welcome to be honest. 

I hope tomorrow I get lucky and manage to make some good pulls as I am tired of reaching 4.50 and pulling only -spd or -Atk pitybreakers. 

1 hour ago, Nym said:

Yeah, I know how you feel here. I've gotten FOUR off focus five star units, all green ones, on the new dancer banner instead of Reinhardt. A bad IV Lewyn, Ranulf (even though I would love to +10 him), Helbindi, and bad IV Hilda. I also got dancer Ishtar on a session with no green. So 200ish orbs and five five star units with most of them off focus. 😕

I've kept Ishtar because she's good and IS a focus unit, but not having Reinhardt after all that is just wtf...

Edited by Anacybele

5 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Hey, congrats! Zelgius is still pretty good, even with my curse.

I know he is good but it's unfortunate xD.

4 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I know how you feel here. I've gotten FOUR off focus five star units, all green ones, on the new dancer banner instead of Reinhardt. A bad IV Lewyn, Ranulf (even though I would love to +10 him), Helbindi, and bad IV Hilda. I also got dancer Ishtar on a session with no green. So 200ish orbs and five five star units with most of them off focus. 😕

I've kept Ishtar because she's good and IS a focus unit, but not having Reinhardt after all that is just wtf...

Wow even in green? I guess this is what happen when you don't actually clear the pools.

You have my sympathies.

3,160 total pulled units.

Spoiler

Barst (neutral): Whee, fodder~!

Shigure (+Atk/-Def): Just in time for the Tempest--wait, HE'S NOT A BONUS UNIT?!  RAGE!!!!

Rody (+Atk/-Def): Hey, you're good too!

Kagero (+Res/-Spd): Eeep, no.
Setsuna (+Spd/-Def): This would've been workable if Setsuna could do something with her overkill speed.

Fir (+Def/-Spd): This is not workable.

Cordelia (+Def/-HP): Neither is this.

Ares (+HP/-Res): Fine, I'll use you as merge fodder.

Happy about Shigure, at least!

I told myself I was going to stay happy getting Rinea for free, but the new dancers were too tempting. I decided to aim for getting either Ishtar or Nephenee, and I've been gradually spending my orbs on that since the banner started... 

y8JlAQ4m.jpg

Over 200 orbs in and I slightly regret my decision. I was starting to brace myself for getting pitybroken by something awful, and then I got a really nice batch of only red and colorless stones today.

50zy6Nil.png

The pitybreak happened, but it was certainly not as bad as I feared. +Spd -HP Female Byleth, she'll appreciate a merge. I did feel a bit frustrated however, not getting a focus unit after all that, and in my frustration I did a stupid yolo summon.

sgh8hcGl.png

And there she was! +Atk -HP as well, it's like all those orbs suddenly paid off at once. Really happy with this outcome, I don't think I'll try anymore on this banner now. Hopefully I can nab Nephenee when she returns. I've had a lot of instances of getting to high pity rates lately, but then I usually get what I want in the end anyways.

Also, this was a while ago now, but I managed to get this on Revival Banner 13 two weeks ago:

Spoiler

SMvXDeCl.png j4mQM1ol.png

Some nice Distant Counter fodder and another merge for Tana, bringing her to +3. Hpefully I can get her another merge or two once she returns in an few weeks.

Edited by BoaFerox

4 hours ago, Nym said:

Wow even in green? I guess this is what happen when you don't actually clear the pools.

You have my sympathies.

Yeah... Thanks. I've given up on Reinhardt for now. I'll have to try again next time he's available.

6 hours ago, BoaFerox said:

I told myself I was going to stay happy getting Rinea for free, but the new dancers were too tempting. I decided to aim for getting either Ishtar or Nephenee, and I've been gradually spending my orbs on that since the banner started... 

y8JlAQ4m.jpg

Over 200 orbs in and I slightly regret my decision. I was starting to brace myself for getting pitybroken by something awful, and then I got a really nice batch of only red and colorless stones today.

50zy6Nil.png

The pitybreak happened, but it was certainly not as bad as I feared. +Spd -HP Female Byleth, she'll appreciate a merge. I did feel a bit frustrated however, not getting a focus unit after all that, and in my frustration I did a stupid yolo summon.

sgh8hcGl.png

And there she was! +Atk -HP as well, it's like all those orbs suddenly paid off at once. Really happy with this outcome, I don't think I'll try anymore on this banner now. Hopefully I can nab Nephenee when she returns. I've had a lot of instances of getting to high pity rates lately, but then I usually get what I want in the end anyways.

Also, this was a while ago now, but I managed to get this on Revival Banner 13 two weeks ago:

Hide contents

SMvXDeCl.png j4mQM1ol.png

Some nice Distant Counter fodder and another merge for Tana, bringing her to +3. Hpefully I can get her another merge or two once she returns in an few weeks.

OOOHHH. I got my first Tana on the movement skills banner a bit ago. I really enjoy her, (She and Sumia and Lancezura can haunt me any time on other banners. i always get jealous when people get like 998 Sumias and i am like. nope. none for me!!). 

I hear you with that. You think. what the hell did i just do? and then you DO get a goood pity breaker and you are like this isn't work it and then you get the good thing!  I'm really glad you got Ishtar.Nephy is *fun* (i mean for what she is lol) so i hope when she shows up on legendary you can nab her. I have to wait for Reinhardt and Berkut on legendary so that's gonna be a bummer. there are just WAY too many things down the pipe right now. 

Lol, my free summon was Bantu.

Lol, he's +spd -atk.

EDIT: My last ticket yielded me a spare Lewyn. Well, that was unexpected.

Edited by Sunwoo

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

Lol, my free summon was Bantu.

Lol, he's +spd -atk.

EDIT: My last ticket yielded me a spare Lewyn. Well, that was unexpected.

Are you me? This was my alt account and I got that same Bantu for the free summon. I was so confused when the silhouette appeared trying to figure who it was.

Sadly got nothing else from it 5 star wise (although Barst is welcome!) but..

@mampfoid @daisy jane @Landmaster

For my free summon on my main, I got Nagi!!! And she's +Atk/-HP!!! I'll take that lose in bulk for a nice Atk boost!

Ironically she's the last one that I need a ticket for now (she's at like 100 compared to Sirius's 2500+...)

Edited by mcsilas