• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/27/2019 at 12:23 AM, Zeo said:

Bold Fighter/Special Fighter Zelgius is dangerous but the Idea of a Wo Dao+ Distant Counter/Wrath/Time's Pulse Zelgius sounds the most enticing.

Black Luna with +20 True Damage. No one is surviving that. No one.

True, true. Then again, Time's Pulse is something really tough to get but if you manage to get it then oooh boy. 

- - - - 

The new weekly banner was a pretty big troll. I decided to see if I could get rid of Elincia's -Atk but the game decided I deserved another copy of Begnion's Empress...she doesn't even have anything worthwhile for fodder so I guess she'll enjoy being at +2. 

I also got a +Atk Eirika somewhere down the line and I finally pulled the trigger and changed the +Spd nature mine had to +Atk. While 46 base spd is awesome she tends to leave stuff alive with 1~3 Hp in Abyssal maps more often than I'd like so the extra 4 Atk is likely to be more useful in the long run (I can always give Kaden the Drive Spd seal and still end with +1 Atk compared to double Drive Atk support and +Spd nature).

I got a Florina. I already have all these units so something to patch my Tana's -ATK would have just been a bonus, really. 

My nephew on the other hand got a Tana. She's sadly -ATK like mine though.

Also dumped 40 orbs into the Soiree banner only for a 5.75%. It's official, dancer banners hate me. This is a pretty pitiful way to go out, but that's alright. I'm going to do my full pull on the Legendary banner, do a yolo pull with whatever I have left on this banner and then I'm officially done summoning for the forseeable future. 

Tried again for B duel, got broken(3% tho) by the exact same B! eliwood. Same nature. 

My current one is +HP, -Res. 

I don’t need him to remove the Res since it’s a dump stat for him anyway. For AA all I need is his weapon.  But holy hell that is a lot of fodder all of a sudden. 

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I ended up pulling this whole free pull session for some Elincia merges. Needless to say, it went rather well. XD

np3RgLU.jpg

I got a Lincy and more! This horse mage Eirika is +Atk too.

Congrats! I got a free Elincia too. Mine is unfortunately +Res,-Spd. Dunno what’ll I do with her.

3 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

Congrats! I got a free Elincia too. Mine is unfortunately +Res,-Spd. Dunno what’ll I do with her.

Fir was actually my free pull, but thanks!

My current base Elincia is neutral. But I'd like +Spd or +Atk someday.

On 9/27/2019 at 7:03 AM, mcsilas said:

Good thing he came when Astram was released for your ease Wrath needs 😛

but yeah Wrath + Black Luna is really scary

also huh, just realised the Fierce Stance banner released on my birthday, so I guess do something special to Zelgius as thanks. Even if his Atk/Spd is actually lower than BK lol, I'll think of a use 😛

I've been so busy+tired that I haven't really been posting here much, but I'll feel like a jerk not responding to this. Happy Belated Birthday sir! Didn't know you were a September guy, that's awesome!

Yeah, this month is the last month of normal summoning for me. After that legendary banner and my last attempt at a dancer I'm officially saving.

• Free Pull + Discounted Full Summon
  • OG Lyn
  • Lyn with Mani Katti
  • Matthew Alt
  • Witch Mia/H!Myrrh (Maybe)
  • Edward/Ilyana/Ross

Barring one of the above listed units or a serious favorite popping up out of nowhere I'm officially in saving mode come October first. Average summoning doesn't really give me the same satisfaction anymore, then I end up wasting 200+ orbs on either a banner I think I'll get something on (Sothis) or a banner where I just want one 5-star (Soiree). Biggest issue there is It's over a period of time, sucking up allocated orbs from all other banners. I'm pretty much done with that. 

It might be hard at first but something tells me once I cross the 200 orb mark (more than I've ever had) then things will get easy. I want a +10 Lyn above all, but if Edward, Ross or Ilyana show up I wouldn't be against a +10 of one of them. Especially Ross considering I don't have a +10 Axe unit.

15 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Yay, got a free Elincia today! Felt lucky so I used my last 4 orbs and got my first Bantu (+SPD/-HP). 

Not sure if I should fix the DEF bane of my main Elincia, it was nice to get her into WoM/Desperation range. 

Congrats on free Elincia! She's a really great unit, I was kind of hoping to get one as well because mine is -Spd, but I got a Tiki instead. I also kind of want Bantu, so I went for a few red stones today while summoning. Not seen him yet though, but I'm sure he'll come eventually.

8 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I ended up pulling this whole free pull session for some Elincia merges. Needless to say, it went rather well. XD

np3RgLU.jpg

I got a Lincy and more! This horse mage Eirika is +Atk too.

Congrats on that great circle! You certainly got your orbs worth.

I had 90 orbs saved up for today to try getting Tana merges (wouldn't mind picking up an Elincia either). It's not that much, I know, but the dancer banner was not very kind to my orb reserves...

About 50 orbs in I got a circle with no blue stones, so I pick a red one in hopes of getting Elincia.

Spoiler

monqZ8pl.png

...But instead I got a +Spd -Def Young Tiki. Not much to do with her other than merge her, she really has nothing for skill inheritance. I would have preferred Elincia, but I guess I now have a nice +Spd +1 Tiki, which isn't bad.

On the very next circle, Tana showed up!

Spoiler

Hl9Q9s1l.png

Now she's up to +4. I'm hoping to maybe get one more merge before this banner ends. If we're getting a Feh Channel soon, I'm also hoping there will be another run of revival banners announced there...

@daisy jane @Zeo thanks!

was hoping to fix innes’s -Spd (or get an actual Res tank archer for my main) but no colourless orbs. Oh well i can wait or just build Niles someday.

good luck on the saving though Zeo! It does get easier the higher the number is or if you’re busy in real life anyway. I’m just happy i saved at least 80 orbs for now which is high for me these days with all the bait banners around. Going over 20 orbs is the first step i find haha

hope you all get Mia as well, Witchy wand is a really good staff. 4 unit banners are rough but I think it’s worth to at least try for her once because she’s only come back a year from now, barring any unexpected anniversary things.

unless a new unit powercreeps her weapon skill i guess. At least there’s starting to introduce Ruse skills to mimic the Guard status

7 hours ago, BoaFerox said:

Congrats on free Elincia! She's a really great unit, I was kind of hoping to get one as well because mine is -Spd, but I got a Tiki instead. I also kind of want Bantu, so I went for a few red stones today while summoning. Not seen him yet though, but I'm sure he'll come eventually.

Thanks! She is indeed, one of my best quad-Galeforce units. 

I won't promote Bantu anytime soon, but I appreciated the flowers. 

7 hours ago, BoaFerox said:

Now she's up to +4. I'm hoping to maybe get one more merge before this banner ends. If we're getting a Feh Channel soon, I'm also hoping there will be another run of revival banners announced there...

That's a nice haul for 90 orbs. Good luck getting more Tanas! 

On 9/27/2019 at 1:03 PM, mcsilas said:

also huh, just realised the Fierce Stance banner released on my birthday, so I guess do something special to Zelgius as thanks. Even if his Atk/Spd is actually lower than BK lol, I'll think of a use

(Late) Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great time. 

Well, uh, second pull gave me a Hrid with +atk -spd but I wanted Eirika or Eliwood and I already have a +def -spd Hrid ...

I guess I won't say no to more distant counter BUT STILL

Winging it a bit here, no real plan on how far to go. No blues though. This is mostly because next month's legendary banner is suddenly somewhat less attractive to me now with the arrival of true Gen 4 BST, otherwise I'd not have gone past the first circle. Also because I'm itching for more Ares.

4* Priscilla
3* Klein
4* Reyson

5* Hrid +Spd -Atk
4* Kaze
3* Gunter
4* Hinata
4* Draug

4* Legault
4* Olivia
4* Rebecca
4* Silvia
4* Setsuna

3* Kagero
4* Nino

4* Ogma
4* Sophia
4* Priscilla
4* Ares
4* Sakura

3* Titania
4* Boey
4* Lilina

3* Seth
3* Stahl
3* Sophia

4* A Tiki
4* Seliph
3* Gunter
4* Nino

4* Eliwood
3* Maria

4* Roy
4* Lilina

3* Marth
4* Fir
4* Soren
3* Tharja

4* Bartre
3* Serra
3* Legault
3* Boey
3* Gunter

4* Eliwood
5* Yune +Res -Atk
4* F Corrin
4* Donnel
4* Mae

That was a shocker, two 5-stars for nearly 200 orbs. I exit September with a meagre 50-ish orbs instead of the ~150 (about half a monthly allocation) I was hoping to save. And all I have to show for it is two units with awful natures. Oh well, at least they're new to me I guess? They won't get any use without merges though. At least I did get one Ares.

Did the free pull, got nothing. Did one full circle after that and got a slightly better Bloom!Soren (+Atk/-HP, my other copy was +Res/-HP) and...a Yune~ She's +Res/-HP so I'm more than happy with that. I mean  I already have Sothis, but she isn't one of the Veronicas, so I'm happy. Green Duel Flyer would've been nice fodder to have, but I'm ending the summoning here.

... How does my friend already have a +2 Thrasir? I'm almost certain he doesn't whale, so he had to get that from free orbs.

What is his luck

7 hours ago, mampfoid said:

(Late) Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great time. 

Thanks!

So legendary banner. Had another rough day at work so give me something game. Want L!Eliwood the most for my main.

...well, my single red orb free summon was Eliwood...regular one. +Spd/-Res though, my first +Spd one so I guess i can use that for Blazing Durandal instead of +Atk?

Trying again, I tried a new circle. and this time it was a neutral Legendary Eliwood

Umm looks I extended the birthday luck for a little bit more.

Then I got greedy since I only used 5 orbs out of 80, I had a theme team planned if i get L!Eirika and/or I also want to fix my Hrid's -Atk. Eliwood with a boon would be good, too.

Managed to get a +Res/-Def Yune out of it when I had no reds, which is better than my +Res/-Spd one, or maybe I'll run both for a defense team.

Sadly ran out of orbs for now, but I forgot that i should've been saving for Brave Lucina soon anyway so I think I should stop for now.

Nothing on second account, but I did only have 26 orbs so that's expected.

edit: tried again for alt account...got 2 -Atk Stahls in the same circle 😕

Edited by mcsilas