5 hours ago, Zeo said:

Now that the dust has settled, realistically speaking, there's another week before the banner is gone. I might spend on it again. I'll have entered saving mode by then, but that rate really does sicken me if we're being honest. We'll see if either being disciplined or being vindictive wins out in the end. I feel like a shmuck for losing out on all these great banners (wanted Dorcas, Wanted Nagi, wanted B!Lucina, Mythic banner has some winners on it) just to have effectively wasted all my orbs on nothing. Even a pitiful dancing Berkut would make it worth it.

Good luck with that! 

So I collected some monthly orbs, arena and VG rewards to break my 4.75%+ rate with: 

Spoiler

7CF4UNy.png

Bangggggg!  +SPD/-HP even, that's awesome! 

I really didn't plan to spend that many orbs, these were some weeks of pain. At least most of the units I got are useful: Hilda (new), Reinhardt (new), Yarne (new, big fun!), Lene (dupe), Owain ( 3rd? dupe), A!Camilla (new, but not very useful) and my newest addition (see spoiler). 

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Good luck with that! 

So I collected some monthly orbs, arena and VG rewards to break my 4.75%+ rate with: 

Hide contents

7CF4UNy.png

I really didn't plan to spend that many orbs, these were some weeks of pain. At least most of the units I got are useful: Hilda (new), Reinhardt (new), Yarne (new, big fun!), Lene (dupe), Owain ( 3rd? dupe), A!Camilla (new, but not very useful) and my newest addition (see spoiler). 

A fantastic haul! Gives me hope. But I won't be hasty. Not even considering touching the banner until the very last day of it.

14 minutes ago, Zeo said:

A fantastic haul! Gives me hope. But I won't be hasty. Not even considering touching the banner until the very last day of it.

Might be better, on some days I wasn't very patient missed some red orbs because of it. 

45 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Good luck with that! 

Reveal hidden contents

7CF4UNy.png

Ooooh congratulations! Awesome boon/bane, at least you ended with a good haul and had some fun units along the way.

Sorry to see bad luck strike again Zeo, hope you get something in the end

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Ooooh congratulations! Awesome boon/bane, at least you ended with a good haul and had some fun units along the way.

Thanks! Yeah, in the end it looks really lucky, but the part were I only got Owain and Lene at high rates was really frustrating. Wish I knew by then I would have an happy ending. 

Well I finally pulled Nagi with the help of VG+some monthly orbs.  +spd,-hp so I am happy and I already love her.  I am hoping Halloween is a skip for me, but knowing my luck they will put Elffin on it since I will be low on orbs.  Now I am in save mode (hopefully).

Edited by EricaofRenais

Felt tempted to pull on the Archanea banner to get a merge for Nagi to remove that Res bane. Spent around 75 orbs and got another Nagi so that bane is gone now but now Phina and Sirius tempt me. Can't try summoning them for now since Farfetched is so close.

A few days ago, I pulled Sirius +Res -Spd, which... well, 47 spd when alone and with Lull Atk/Spd active is still good... I guess... if I have to live with it...

But just now... the lucky maiden must have swooned a few times my direction, because I pulled Sirius +Def -Atk, which can be Merged out and is still better than Res.

...also Neutral Nagi. Could ask for better, not gonna because flat average is still better than +Spd -Atk on her and I'm okay with this anyway.

Counting on Norne being demoted because she will be, still don't have Ban-Ban...

Alt is throwing orbs at the Chosen Ones trying to get a 5-star, any 5-star. Nope, nothing but 3-star Fates stuff. I haven't even finished one route of Fates and this is already making me want to keep it on the back burner due to being soured on the characters.

Well I am throwing in the towel on this mythic banner. Probably should have done so sooner, but I wanted to break the pity I was building up. I was hoping to net a Thrasir to join Duma on defense. It would free up my Cav Veronica to join my cav line, since she is the one I would most likely remove to make room.

instead I got two Spring Veronica's and a Yune. I guess a merge on Yune will reduce the amount lost whenever the cav team fails. But that reduction amount(for a single merge) is rather insignificant so I would rather gotten Thrasir.

16 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I finally got Dancer Nephenee. Did a "why the heck not" summon, and BOOM there she was! With +Spd/-Def, to boot!

ALL RIGHT! When she shows up on legendary i am hoping to get more of her.  (Theoretically. for spd tactic -actually, just to make her more scary. mine is Neutral, so if i can get more Nephys with an ideal nature i can have her pull double duty :D)-  as it is now, i'd like to pull some NY Fjorms and make her into a Chill Bot 

1 hour ago, Usana said:

Well I am throwing in the towel on this mythic banner. Probably should have done so sooner, but I wanted to break the pity I was building up. I was hoping to net a Thrasir to join Duma on defense. It would free up my Cav Veronica to join my cav line, since she is the one I would most likely remove to make room.

instead I got two Spring Veronica's and a Yune. I guess a merge on Yune will reduce the amount lost whenever the cav team fails. But that reduction amount(for a single merge) is rather insignificant so I would rather gotten Thrasir.

I'm sorry Usana 😞 I know how you feel. I wanted a Thasir too.i tried pulling on some greens, but no dice. 

Got my first 3-star Bantu today. +Spd -Def, not that nice, but at least he was something new in a full batch of 3-stars.

On 10/1/2019 at 2:23 PM, mampfoid said:

Good luck with that! 

Reveal hidden contents

7CF4UNy.png

Congrats! I also spent way more orbs than I planned on this banner, that Ishtar sure was tempting. Happy you got her, and with great stats as well!

25 minutes ago, BoaFerox said:

Got my first 3-star Bantu today. +Spd -Def, not that nice, but at least he was something new in a full batch of 3-stars.

+SPD Bantu Buddies!

Even if his special art is kind of cool, his portrait art is all the reason to not give him a banner. ^^

27 minutes ago, BoaFerox said:

Congrats! I also spent way more orbs than I planned on this banner, that Ishtar sure was tempting. Happy you got her, and with great stats as well!

Thanks! 

Did you get something good? 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Thanks! 

Did you get something good? 

I spent over 250 orbs without getting a 5-star on that banner, got pitybroken by Female Byleth at about 6%... Luckily Ishtar came right after, (+Atk -HP as well), and Byleth isn't bad either. Now all my orbs are going towards another Tana merge, which hopefully shows up before Sunday.

3 minutes ago, BoaFerox said:

I spent over 250 orbs without getting a 5-star on that banner, got pitybroken by Female Byleth at about 6%... Luckily Ishtar came right after, (+Atk -HP as well), and Byleth isn't bad either. Now all my orbs are going towards another Tana merge, which hopefully shows up before Sunday.

Oh wow. I arrived to 5% a couple of times, but never to 6 on this banner. Luckily a happy end for both of us.

Good luck getting a lot of Tanas! 

9.50 and no 5* yet, will try and get one and stop pulling and wait for the Halloween banner. I am pulling for green and red (green for a defensive mythic and red for Eliwood or DC). Honestly, I need something good as an Eirika merge is underwhelming considering the other options. 

5 hours ago, BoaFerox said:

the 6 percent bugs me so much. like when it gets that high i am like you owe me more than just the one, thanks very much!
(your Ish is the same as mine). 

15 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

the 6 percent bugs me so much. like when it gets that high i am like you owe me more than just the one, thanks very much!
(your Ish is the same as mine). 

Yeah, it's pretty awful. I remember getting to 7% on last year's Halloween banner, only to get broken by one single regular Ike... oof. You really start hoping for a session with multiple 5-stars when the rate gets that high, even if the odds of that are still rather low.
(High five for same Ishtar *smack*!)

12 minutes ago, BoaFerox said:

Yeah, it's pretty awful. I remember getting to 7% on last year's Halloween banner, only to get broken by one single regular Ike... oof. You really start hoping for a session with multiple 5-stars when the rate gets that high, even if the odds of that are still rather low.
(High five for same Ishtar *smack*!)

that's when i would cry. I am so nervous about this halloween banner (Mia's) because i need 2 copies. i don't have qualms foddering off only copies but i'd really like a Mia for myself.  but i got boned so hard going for her. i just really hope i can get in, get out and just go into major hoard mode. 

yah! (*smack*) I'd really like to snag a berkut, but just can't right now so hopefully i can get him on the legendary when he shows up. 

8 hours ago, daisy jane said:

that's when i would cry. I am so nervous about this halloween banner (Mia's) because i need 2 copies. i don't have qualms foddering off only copies but i'd really like a Mia for myself.  but i got boned so hard going for her. i just really hope i can get in, get out and just go into major hoard mode. 

yah! (*smack*) I'd really like to snag a berkut, but just can't right now so hopefully i can get him on the legendary when he shows up. 

Ooh, I wish you luck then. I worked really hard to get Halloween Mia last year, wouldn't mind getting another but with Dozla and L'Arachel being on this year's banner I doubt I'll have the orbs to even try. One of my personal goals is to have every Sacred Stones unit, so those two are going to be my main focus this month I guess. And Tana, until Sunday.

I'd like to snag Nephenee myself, but just as you I can't right now so I'll also hold on to hope for the Legendary banners. Hope we both get them eventually!

I wanted more Yune and Eir, sadly my latest two 5 stars were S!Veronica and Genny. 

Both are fine, since they’re 6k feather and some flowers with nice fodder. I don’t need more of them though, So I won’t risk it. Yune in january, i need to fix that Res bane.

so this banner gave me Thrasir, 2xCorrin, S!Vero and P!Genny. 

Not the best, but some decent fodder and a useful anima mythic. So all in all it is not that bad. More Yune and Eir would have been better, but that’s Gacha.

I've spent probably 100 orbs trying to get Innes... at 5.6% I got my second Fallen Male Robin, -Spd/+Def; afterward, I got my rate to like 4.6% and got my first Fallen Female Corrin -Spd/+Def as well. Great... lol. I guess I'll try as much as I can 😞 

I feel I need to vent.

So I gave the Performing Arts banner a go.

Over 100 dollars later and all I have to show for it is a -Atk Fanlivia.  Not only is that her WORST IV possible but I got almost up to well over 6% for a subpar unit that I now have to work out what the fuck to do with.  Oh and Lugh decided to make his presence known from the banner with Nagi on it.  Guess I am having a shit run of luck.